May 14, 2024, 10:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 305683 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: December 14, 2008, 05:35:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

The END of Suburban drive would have been right where the school was and Caylee's body was found closer to the corner of Hopespring and Suburban.  I don't think it's the same place.

Maybe not, but I am not so ready to say it isn't.

Remember the Utilities guy who found Caylee said he was at Chickasaw and Suburban. Not an accurate description. But they found him.

And which end of Subruban in this statement? The end at Hopespring? Follow my logic? Just saying. Wink

Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: December 14, 2008, 05:36:11 PM »

I read here all of the time but usually don't post.  Rob and I have the same scenario from the beginning when there were no photos of the crime scene, twigs, sticks, etc.  Casey killed her child(I feel very bad about this) because she wanted to party with Tony etc.  She is sick.  The Anthony's are no better - they are in denial.  The scum bag laywers are hired because if she is convicted they will proceed with there scenario - how did the body get there if she was in jail.  They are all corrupt.  Get the nanny - she will be the one the blame it on next.  And this never happened!  I can't stand this family.  They waste tax payers money like us and use it for evil means.  How do they afford the lawyers and staying in the ritz?  How are they paying the lawyers?  WHy are they not and haven't been looking for Caylee?  Because they are all corrupt and I hope they self descruct(to put it nicely).
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1042 on: December 14, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I am just getting here today and I am 21 pages behind, so if this has been brought up, my apologies.

Do you all remember seeing the statements of the people who found this stick/rope? This is just one of the person's statement. I think there were 5 altogether. They were in the 11-26 document dump.

Is this the same area where Caylee was found? Note the date the incident took place. Back in September.

Just wondering if this is the same area where she was found in December.

Yes, same area.  Another monkey posted a link from a recent report from the media who said these teens came forward saying something like, 'hey, that's where we reported.....' etc.  I posted the article from that link.  It was a couple days ago or so?  Anyway, according to the article, LE supposedly searched where the teens had reported, and had told them they found a bomb, nothing to worry about.    

I don't know whether to call BS on the teens or on LE.  Something about that whole thing just doesn't add up.  If LE had searched this area, and had found a bomb, wouldn't they also have searched the entire area and found the bag with Caylee's remains?  Something isn't right.  IMO

thanks so much for the reply, Wyks!

Yes, I recall the conversation about the bomb thing. I did not have time at the moment to go read the article, so I didn't follow that whole train of thought.

Thanks again for your reply Wink

You're welcome Brandi!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: December 14, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »

Nice, drop some ethnic slurs , pretend they were compliments and then just take off,(edit) . I have seen people get the big RED BUTTON for a heck of alot less... I am fuming...
Edited:  Please, no name calling.  I know you are upset Flamom, but two wrongs don't make it right.  Klaasend and I are editing the posts as fast as we can.

I am not fuming. Let it go. It isn't important to me. My Dad would be looking for someone to punch. Or worse yet, give a lecture for what would seem like forever in several different languages. He heard this stuff all of his life and he was born in Canada. My parents, one Irish / English, one Ukrainian would laugh at the ignorance of some people. They would discuss whose ancestors were the most oppressed ! That's all it is, ignorance. And plain not thinking when making a post. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:37:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1044 on: December 14, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

If that is true, then when she found Caylee "accidentally" NOT breathing, wouldn't she have removed the tape and tried to resuscitate??  If it was an accident I think she would have removed the tape.
Good thinking.....maybe Casey left her drugged and mouth tapped then when she returned she could tell by looking at Caylee that she was already very much dead?I can't see Caylee trying to resuscitate Caylee.I can see Casey trying to cover up the fact that she had been chloroforming her for a few weeks.When was the chloroform searches done on the home computer?March?Points to premeditation really.
And the defense is going to say someone else did the searches, the nanny had a key, I can't possibly believe they would go there, but who knows?
I expect the defense to say:
Zanny nanny had a key to the house.
Zanny nanny kidnapped Caylee and tried to go out of the US but with all the media attention Zanny the nanny couldn't leave the country undetected so she decided to frame Casey for murder and placed Caylee's body where she was found....so close to the Anthony home.
In reality Zanny the nanny hates Casey and Casey hates Zanny the nanny.
Casey IS Zanny the nanny.

Zani did have a key.  Remember Casey told Cindy that during one of the jail interviews.  I'm pretty sure that Zani also did those computer searches to further frame Casey for all this.
LOL...yeah,probably was Zanny the nanny who gave birth to sweet little Caylee.I'm telling you the whole family is just sooooo out there in the nutty fields.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

Did I say that outloud?????? 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43:40 PM »

Nice, drop some ethnic slurs , pretend they were compliments and then just take off,(edit).. I have seen people get the big RED BUTTON for a heck of alot less... I am fuming...
Edit:  Please, no name calling.  I know you are upset flamom, but two wrongs don't make it right.  Klaasend and I are editing the posts as fast as we can.

I am not fuming. Let it go. It isn't important to me. My Dad would be looking for someone to punch. Or worse yet, give a lecture for what would seem like forever in several different languages. He heard this stuff all of his life and he was born in Canada. My parents, one Irish / English, one Ukrainian would laugh at the ignorance of some people. They would discuss whose ancestors were the most oppressed ! That's all it is, ignorance. And plain not thinking when making a post. 
Thank You Kat.. I just wish I saw a red button....I guess the n word is ok too?I think its time for me to go do something creative right now
See y'all later
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:39:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: December 14, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »

I'ma taking my dog for a walk n cool down.  It's 5 degrees outside with the wind-chill makes it feel like -10 degrees.  That just might do the trick.  Peace everyone.  sigh...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: December 14, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

To any I have offended, I apologize.

I left earlier as I thought this wasn't the place, and I have upset a few. And by leaving the subject would die.

Again I apologize.

And to the person that called me (edit), I'll match my DD-214 to yours anytime.

I've edited that person's post, sleddogs.  There is no name calling here.  Two wrongs don't make it right.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:41:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1049 on: December 14, 2008, 05:49:11 PM »

IslandMonkey....Thank-you for the info you posted, wow, whatever was at the scene, must have been pretty explosive.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1050 on: December 14, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

great question that I too am wondering >>-->> 

Very soon after the 1st officer arrived on the scene, units were dispatched to the A house to secure it.  This means that whatever was found was immediately known to that officer.  Without checking the video I could not immediately identify the clothing from the Father's Day video.  It is a possibility that it was clothing, but I lean to something more identifiable.  Something with the A's address or maybe a picture
Yes or maybe the matching comforter to that pillow they took out of the house.....

I am just hoping they found KC's fingerprints all over that duct tape.
Then the Cindy, George, Lee and all the rest of the  Clampetts can  just SHUT up
I doubt even that would shut them up Western,but I would like them to find at least Casey's prints all over that tape.

Karma Is Coming

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: December 14, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 
Edit:  Please don't use stereotypes as all areas of the US has good and bad.

What a load of prejudiced misinformed c***! NE Ohio is no different than most other towns, we have our good and bad points. I have worked in the steel mills side by side with the ((edit))and they are fine upstanding citizens. I also worked in the auto plants with transplanted WV Hillbillies & and legal aliens and they too are fine citizens and patriots. Our local cemeteries are testimony to our patriots long history in the Warren/Niles area.   This country was not built by the white shirt and ties. But on the backs of blue collar laborers. And why were the unions formed, because in the late 1800's laborers, especially the immigrants were treated like slaves. Remember the reason we had to enact Child Labor Laws? Granted Unions have outgrown their time in some respects. But it amazes me that in my many trips over the past 10 years to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. That the plants are safer, cleaner, and more efficient that plants in the USA. Why? Management is so greedy with their bonuses, golden parachutes and benefits, that they haven't invested in newer, safer, technology advanced machinery & equipment in years. Some steel mills here haven't had a single major upgrade in over 50 years. 

Ford's newest most advanced plant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczGghB8MKg

GM & Ford Ask For Help While Their CEO's Fly In Private Jets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3MWKBD3Iu4

Edit:  Please do not use ethnic slurs in trying to make your point.

Thanks for this.  I'm an immigrant, myself, and was going to chime in, but, not being familiar with the Ohio area, I thought I should keep my typing fingers under control.

Immigrants have fought for American freedom in every major war, and acquitted themselves nobly.  The rails were laid by immigrants.  Our produce is picked by immigrants.

The number of monuments at Gettysburg raised to honour Irish battalions is more than I can keep track of.

Unless a person's blood is 100% Native American, we all came from immigrants, and, with the exception of the Souther Founding Fathers, they were mostly self-educated people who believed that coming to America and working their butts off would result in a better life than they had back home.

I have been wondering all day how (edit)managed to get such bad ones. 

Edit:  Was this intended as sarcasm?  All areas of the US has good and bad. 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:47:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: December 14, 2008, 05:55:17 PM »

Nice, drop some ethnic slurs , pretend they were compliments and then just take off, (edit).. I have seen people get the big RED BUTTON for a heck of alot less... I am fuming...
Edit:  Please, no name calling.  I know you are upset flamom, but two wrongs dont make it right. 

Thank You Kat.. I just wish I saw a red button....I guess the n word is ok too?I think its time for me to go do something creative right now
See y'all later
You know, my dad was hit in school when he spoke another language as English wasn't his first language. We've come a long way from that. Our family supports the culture through various organizations. That's my route. My little gd who is two will be enrolling in a Ukrainian dance troupe next year. She goes to a Ukrainian church. Her great- baba was honored last month by our country for being a survivor of the Famine in the 30's courtesy of Stalin. Her life story was recorded and the story of these people is now in the Canadian Museum of Human Rights. A unthought out comment on a blog isn't going to ruffle my feathers too much.   
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:48:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1053 on: December 14, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »

"I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape."

Karma, you could be absolutely correct on this one. Either "someone" wore gloves or the evidence has been destroyed by time and the ravages of nature. At some point, we'll learn the truth. If Casey tossed the bag in a panic to just rid herself and the car of the bag, and nobody (like Lee) has been back to "work" on the evidence since, my guess is her fingerprints are or were all over the tape.
They could have also used tweezers to get the tape on her face.I wonder if forensics can tell just from the tape whether it was put on before or after Caylee died.
That question was asked on one of the shows I was watching, the doctor who they were speaking to said no. They would not know when the tape was put on, at least that was his opinion.
Aah,thanks Rose.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: December 14, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »

Janet I  argee with you-LE put little effort in to searching for Caylee-Tim should have been just an extra help-not have the full responsiblity for all searching.

cherjers ... I do believe that the defence is going to win points on this one.  I contend that Tim Miller's search is going to be negated in regards to volunteer searchers' lack of experience.  Then the Orlando investigation will have to answer to why the wooded area located so near the residence of the Anthonys was not "officially" searched as part of the investigative process by experienced search from within the ranks.

Hey ... early on in the investigation ... investigators learned that Casey knew this wooded area well.  Apparently ... Casey and her friends who attended the nearby school hung out in the woods and ... did whatever teenagers did.

Considering the Casey connection to the wooded area ... it is my contention that two weeks ago when the area had dried out ... LE should have immediately been in there search with experienced searchers from within the ranks and ... the dogs.

Tim Miller (TEA) had made the choice to search the airport area.

Janet
_________

NANCY GRACE
Small Child`s Remains Found Near Anthony Home
Aired December 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Nancy, if you recall -- and I  got a lot of criticism for calling the search off the first time, but we actually lost a four-wheeler back in this same exact area that one of the volunteers was on the four-wheeler and water went totally over it. And the next day is when I called the search off, and it`s the best choice I ever made because if you recall back then, I said, You know what? If this little girl is under the water and a horse steps on her or a four-wheeler goes over or even a person steps on her just thinking it`s some type of debris underneath the water, then we`ve jeopardized any future search efforts.

And then when we came back the second time, this water where she was found -- and I actually went right back to the scene with investigators a couple of hours ago. But this water was still high when we came back the second time. And a neighbor actually said it was about a week-and-a-half ago or two weeks at the most when the water receded enough that you could see anything there.

So this is an area that we tried to search. Weather conditions just would not allow it. And I will never, ever regret calling the search off at that time because we could have done far more damage than good if we had...

GRACE: Tim, I remember that very night -- I remember talking to you about that night on the show, asking you why you pulled out. And you made it very clear that you were so afraid that in all the water -- it was feet deep -- that you were afraid if Caylee`s remains were there, they would be ruined or scattered and would never be found. And boy, were you right, Tim Miller. You never made a better call in your life.

MILLER: Thank you.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch who has searched exhaustively for little Caylee, you know one of the first things the defense is going say is when it finally goes on trial, Texas EquuSearch searched this area, volunteer search police, search -- they didn`t see the bag, now the bag is suddenly here six months later. It was obviously put there while the tot mom was in jail.

MILLER: You know what? The bag was not put there later, Nancy. I was actually out there at that scene today. It wasn`t buried. It didn`t float up. You can see where the bag was actually laying on the ground. The weeds are very thick there so it didn`t float. It would have got caught up in something.

Whoever put that bag there pulled up alongside the road, threw the bag out there in that little weeded area. So there was no digging, there was no nothing. You can actually see in the grassy area where someone had sat there for a long period of time. So it was set there. It wasn`t buried. Trust me.

GRACE: So you can actually tell, and this is possible, everyone. You can tell if an object has been sitting on the grass for a long period of time. There`s not any grass under it, things have gotten on top of it and around it.

How could you tell, Tim, from looking at it that it had been there for a while?

MILLER: Well, you can tell that there was an indentation in the ground where something that -- you know that had a little bit of weight to it had laid there, kind of like if you would have put a log or something some place and six months later picked the log up, how there`s just a small indentation and the grass is dead underneath it.

And as wet as it`s been since the -- tropical storm came in, you know, it`s pretty obvious that it`s something that has been sitting there the entire time and it`s something that truly, Nancy, was not findable, had been under water and according to the neighbor it was a week and a half ago when the water receded enough to be able to see anything back there.

So you know, if it wouldn`t have been for that tropical storm, believe me, Caylee`s little remains would have been found a long, long time ago, but you know the good news is finally and finally.

GRACE: Some answers.

MILLER: . after this long period of time, she can come home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: December 14, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »

Nice, drop some ethnic slurs , pretend they were compliments and then just take off, (edit). I have seen people get the big RED BUTTON for a heck of alot less... I am fuming...

Edit:  Please, no name calling.  I know you are upset flamom, but two wrongs don't make it right. 

See y'all later
You know, my dad was hit in school when he spoke another language as English wasn't his first language. We've come a long way from that. Our family supports the culture through various organizations. That's my route. My little gd who is two will be enrolling in a Ukrainian dance troupe next year. She goes to a Ukrainian church. Her great- baba was honored last month by our country for being a survivor of the Famine in the 30's courtesy of Stalin. Her life story was recorded and the story of these people is now in the Canadian Museum of Human Rights. A unthought out comment on a blog isn't going to ruffle my feathers too much.   

PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME FOR THE MODERATORS TO EDIT POSTS. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 06:50:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1056 on: December 14, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
I betcha very soon , now that Donatella Kenney-Baden is on the defense team, Dr Baden will pull a Phil Spector trial-like stance and back his wife's team... $$$$ Who the hell IS for Caylee?? Us & the prosecution, certainly NOT her family..
I'm for Caylee, but my question is WHO THE HE** IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE ATTORNEYS AND FORENSIC "EXPERTS"?

I've come to the conclusion that they are all padding their resume in this notorious case so they can cash in big with future clients.
Yeah, but do they think they have a chance in He** of winning. Dr Lee's reputation already suspect because of the Phil Spector trial. I sure as hell wouldn't want him on my defense team. Can the prosecutors use screw ups in previous trials as evidence that he sucks as a "expert" and therefore he could screw evidence in this case up?

I'm not sure if the prosecution can straight out point to an expert's previous screw-ups in other cases.  And yet, we've seen how prosecution can at times, ask questions in such a way that the expert himself/herself has no choice but to answer with info that completely discredits themself.  I betcha the prosecution will be on top of this and will go to the limit in doing what he can to do this.  And I can't wait to see it happen!  lol

Actually, the prosecution can ask about prior cases. It is called voir dire or qualifying the witness. The witness must be qualified before they can testify as an experts. The court has the discretion to either qualify or not each person. It is rare that the court would not qualify them but it does happen. More importantly, the prosecution can point out what cases the person has worked on and then the jury will remember and link the bad testimony to the witness. Sneaky sounding but completely proper.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1057 on: December 14, 2008, 05:59:12 PM »

I agree that Casey's story to Amy about getting the house is a big clue.  If Cindy is right that there is always a kernel of truth in whatever wild story Casey tells, she and George should be pretty worried about that little fantasy.

Casey was obviously picturing her parents dead, ill, divorced and away from their home, which was hers in her dream world.  She told Amy that George had a mini-stroke, that he and Cindy were divorcing over his online cheating with another woman and that they were signing the house over to her.

Somehow Casey intended to make that scenario come true.

like i said... i thought the same scary thought when she told amy she was getting the house... when cindy said it wsnt true.. that scared me even more... NOW what is FLIPPIN SCARY is that if the anthonys didnt believe she was capable of harming caylee.. they are in denial that she would do the same thing to THEM..

scary stuff... its just ODD to say you are getting your parents home... without their knowledge... and it is even ODDER that she was so SURE she WOULD, that she would invite amy to live with her...

fricken scary.. thats all...
I posted earlier about Cindy saying(in one of the LE interviews I believe)that she was thinking about getting an apartment and letting Casey take over the house payments.I think this was around the time George moved out.

Karma Is Coming

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: December 14, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »

Does anyone have any speculations on why the LE met the Anthony's plane instead of an airport security transport?  It is my understanding that the search warrant for the home did not need to be presented to the Anthony's.  As a matter of fact, given that the search of the home did not happen for hours after the A's arrived, my assumption would be that the search warrant had not been issued at the time they landed.

Airport security could have gotten the Anthony's out without the press seeing them.  They do it for celebrities all the time.  So did the LE want something from the A's?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: December 14, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »

I wonder if there are bones missing from caylee's body and that is part of the reason FBI are still there

The  ME  would know after laying out all the bones if there was missing ones
wonder if they are digging for more bones??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.