May 14, 2024, 05:18:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 305591 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: December 14, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »

(SNIPPED)

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

Sources: 'Bone Trail' Found Through Woods Near Anthony Home
Investigators Confirm Child's Body Wrapped Inside Plastic Bag
POSTED: 5:32 pm EST December 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:44 pm EST December 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: December 14, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.

According to one investigator, at least two dozen bones have been discovered so far, in addition to a skull with light long hair consistent with a female child.

Investigators and Casey Anthony's defense team said they are operating under the assumption that the remains are those of the missing 2-year-old.

Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.

Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.

On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.

One investigator said that it was difficult to have seen the video and pictures of Caylee's smiling face and come to the realization that it appears her remains were simply dumped in the woods.

"It was cold," one source told WESH 2 News. "That's where the punch in the gut was."

Investigators said their reactions to the findings have ranged from elated to overwhelmed.

At this point, sources said they are pleased with the evidence taken from the Anthony home late last week during the execution of a search warrant.

Those items included vacuum cleaners inside, which investigators said they hoped some sort of hair or fiber evidence could still be of value to the case against Casey Anthony.

She is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's disappearance and presumed death.

When notified Thursday of the discovery of the remains, witnesses said Casey Anthony started sobbing and asked for a sedative.

When asked how his client was doing, Jose Baez said she "is not doing very well at all."

Thirty technicians from the FBI's Evidence Response Team have joined Orange County's crime scene investigators at the wooded area about a quarter-mile from the Anthony home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: December 14, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »

Willen -   
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

LOL! I saw we posted at the same time. Looks like those some Monkeys were on the right track about her being wrapped in something.

!~*Mar*~!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »

All weekend, two official sources who spoke to WESH 2 News on the condition of anonymity, said they have been recovering more human remains in the wooded area along Suburban Drive near the home of missing Caylee Anthony.
Investigators said they're still trying to determine why the child's mouth was taped shut with duct tape. At this point they said they do not believe this was meant to look like the child was killed by a kidnapper.Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself.
Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.
For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.
According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive.
On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. Test results to attempt to match the remains with Caylee's DNA are expected to take at least a week.
One investigator said that it was difficult to have seen the video and pictures of Caylee's smiling face and come to the realization that it appears her remains were simply dumped in the woods.
"It was cold," one source told WESH 2 News. "That's where the punch in the gut was."
Investigators said their reactions to the findings have ranged from elated to overwhelmed.
At this point, sources said they are pleased with the evidence taken from the Anthony home late last week during the execution of a search warrant.
Those items included vacuum cleaners inside, which investigators said they hoped some sort of hair or fiber evidence could still be of value to the case against Casey Anthony.
She is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's disappearance and presumed death.
When notified Thursday of the discovery of the remains, witnesses said Casey Anthony started sobbing and asked for a sedative.
When asked how his client was doing, Jose Baez said she "is not doing very well at all."
Thirty technicians from the FBI's Evidence Response Team have joined Orange County's crime scene investigators at the wooded area about a quarter-mile from the Anthony home.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1105 on: December 14, 2008, 06:46:40 PM »

OK, go here  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18262950/detail.html for a slideshow of evidence being removed the other night. Stop on #29 (of 33). does that look like a box of plastic gloves? We buy them in boxes like this for really grody cleaning jobs, painting projects, and messy stuff. I can't make out what the text says, it just looks like a box of rubber gloves to me.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: December 14, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »

No...you just whispered it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: December 14, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

snipped

I pray they are able to tie that covering to the Anthony home. Since they  never met the nonexistent nanny, they cannot say she was killed by anyone else and wrapped in a covering from their home. That would be far fetched--though I know they somehow think we will believe those kinda stories, I doubt a jury will.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: December 14, 2008, 06:49:07 PM »

OOPS Sorry Klaas, didn't see your post in time
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: December 14, 2008, 06:51:08 PM »

Investigators and Casey Anthony's defense team said they are operating under the assumption that the remains are those of the missing 2-year-old.

Investigators said they believe Caylee's body was dumped at the location in the woods shortly after she was killed. The bag full of human child remains was discovered by a meter reader, who went into the woods to relieve himself. (Audio: Listen to 911 Call)

Thanks Klaas.

When you consider the expense encompassing this investigation ... why were "official" searches by the LE not focused in this area.  This wooded area has been dry for over two weeks.  There was a Casey connection to this area.  The Anthonys' residence was sooo close.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: December 14, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

Can someone please tell me why we have never heard a word from LE about notifying Caylee's father's family????  If ( big if ) there is a father out there, deceased or not, that family has a right to bury this child with dignity.  Cin and Geo dont give a rat's ass about this child anymore. They just want to cover for her murderer.

Good point!  Unless LE doesn't know who the father is.  It is possible that nobody knows who it is.

Hi Klaas;  Good to see you and your cute bow.  You are right.  I guess i have always assumed that LE had to have fully investigated who the father was in case there was the possibility that he or his family had something to do with her dispearance early on.  But, I am sure that they have a duty to notify the next of kin, soooooo just in case they know who it is then i am wondering WTH???
Just a possibility:
Maybe LE knows who the paternal family is ... and maybe they keep them informed?  Unless they are media whores ... they are in true mourning ... you know, like real families mourn ... not like the Anthonys mourn (on tv).

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: December 14, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

Does anyone have any speculations on why the LE met the Anthony's plane instead of an airport security transport?  It is my understanding that the search warrant for the home did not need to be presented to the Anthony's.  As a matter of fact, given that the search of the home did not happen for hours after the A's arrived, my assumption would be that the search warrant had not been issued at the time they landed.

Airport security could have gotten the Anthony's out without the press seeing them.  They do it for celebrities all the time.  So did the LE want something from the A's?

Maybe to politely 'request' their fingerprints ? 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: December 14, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

I'm saying extra prayers for all the LE investigators ... I realize this is their "job" ... but they - like everyone - are just people ... they have feelings ... and this has to be extremely hard on them.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: December 14, 2008, 06:58:08 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I kind of agree with the person who said it looked like one of those brushes that dryer vents are cleaned out with.

I Stand With The Girl
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1114 on: December 14, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »

Considering how much of the house CSI took, there must have been quite a bit of blood show up with the luminol!  I don't want to think about it, but could Casey have dismembered Caylee after killing her?

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1115 on: December 14, 2008, 06:59:21 PM »

Hi to all Monkeys. I have been putting extra Christmas lights out on my balcony.  I thought I had finished, but decided to put more up in honor of Caylee. I haven't put up a tree, so lights were the best I could do. She has three stars blue that are blue and white.

Now I am so far behind , can I have an update. TIA.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: December 14, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »

Considering how much of the house CSI took, there must have been quite a bit of blood show up with the luminol!  I don't want to think about it, but could Casey have dismembered Caylee after killing her?

Lisa

I thought they luminoled the house a long time ago ... when they did the second search and put black paper in all the windows?  Was I wrong in that assumption?

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: December 14, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »

what station is the press conference on?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1118 on: December 14, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »

One of the items that was removed from the Anthony home.  Does this look like a shower sprayer attachment?

I kind of agree with the person who said it looked like one of those brushes that dryer vents are cleaned out with.
It also looks like the gas line to a stove and/or gas dryer. I'm way behind, but it looks like a gas line to me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: December 14, 2008, 07:01:36 PM »

OK, go here  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18262950/detail.html for a slideshow of evidence being removed the other night. Stop on #29 (of 33). does that look like a box of plastic gloves? We buy them in boxes like this for really grody cleaning jobs, painting projects, and messy stuff. I can't make out what the text says, it just looks like a box of rubber gloves to me.

That armful of stuff looks as if it might be the investigators' own stuff--the metal thing might be a covered clipboard, and the bags are the same extra-large ones that they put items in to carry out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.