May 14, 2024, 12:22:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 233150 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: December 30, 2008, 10:57:24 PM »

After reading Kermit's most recent post, I have a few questions..
(1) Is latest pond witness (the one who claimed to have seen Joran walking with one shoe, out of breath, and muddy while a red jeep picked him up) fabricated (by Caps) and not to be believed?
(2) If so, why would this person then take lie detector tests and supposedly pass them?

Well, here goes my 2cents worth.  I posted my misgivings regarding Kyle this morning in this thread.  I received no response but my thoughts have been mirrored by several here so I won't go into it.  I have asked this before, maybe someone can answer now.  Where is this witness?  Why have we not heard anything from him/her?  We were promised more info regarding this from CAPS.  Where is it?  What about part 2, 3, 4, etc. of the Diario articles?  I just want these people to deliver on what they say they will.  Promised so much, given so little. 

Rant over.  By the way, Buckshot, I agree with you, for what it is worth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #721 on: December 30, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA, RED AND ROBIN SAX!

So many things are going thru your head when doing an interview like that and so little time to expand on your thoughts.

However, I would be remiss if I did not give a huge shout out and thank you to Klaas.  Thank you for all you do. 

A special thanks to all the SM mods of 2008 ... you rock.

Klaas is the best.  And no I'm not getting a puppy 

Yes, KLAAS is the BEST

I agree with all of you!!!!!

KLAAS is the BEST!!!!!  ALL of our mods here are GREAT, and I appreciate each and every one of you!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: December 30, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »

Forgive my manners.  Welcome to the new kids on the block!  Wingnut, Jen, WELCOME.  Very much appreciate your input and the letter that was brought over and posted by Klass.  Again, thank you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 30, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »

(1) Is latest pond witness (the one who claimed to have seen Joran walking with one shoe, out of breath, and muddy while a red jeep picked him up) fabricated (by Caps) and not to be believed?
(2) If so, why would this person then take lie detector tests and supposedly pass them?

Good questions

http://www.wikihow.com/Cheat-a-Polygraph-Test-(Lie-Detector)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 30, 2008, 11:02:41 PM »

Well, here goes my 2cents worth.  I posted my misgivings regarding Kyle this morning in this thread.  I received no response but my thoughts have been mirrored by several here so I won't go into it.  I have asked this before, maybe someone can answer now.  Where is this witness?  Why have we not heard anything from him/her?  We were promised more info regarding this from CAPS.  Where is it?  What about part 2, 3, 4, etc. of the Diario articles?  I just want these people to deliver on what they say they will.  Promised so much, given so little. 

I stand with the Frog!Kyle (OE) is free to speak here.Anyone wanna back up what they're saying with facts i'm sure all Monkey's are all ears.I'm tired of bashing Kermit with nothing to substantiate it...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 30, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

I stand with the Frog!Kyle (OE) is free to speak here.Anyone wanna back up what they're saying with facts i'm sure all Monkey's are all ears.I'm tired of the bashing of Kermit with nothing to substantiate it...

I stand corrected

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: December 30, 2008, 11:04:13 PM »

Kermit..

A lot of what you have posted is a bunch of cut and posted posts from Shango...It is totally incorrect and out of context.

And those that aren't familiar with Shango may buy it...

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for replying to my question from your last visit I see you were not in direct email contact with Caps...

God himself only knows what the heck you are trying to imply with Lalas and Lisa as I didn't bother to read it.

((edit - ok, you have proved you have emails from Capslock - it's not appropriate to post private emails though)))

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:28:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 30, 2008, 11:04:14 PM »

Money.

It seems to me that there may be a behind the scenes scheme to
try to return Natalee's remains to her family without implicating
Silvetti and the Persistence crew in covering up what was in the
fish cage.

That would explain Caps and Hotshot's involvement with Silvetti.
If Caps has a brother in ALE he might have access to the remains
and could steal them away to be discovered wherever Caps and
Silvetti decide to place them. 

This is pure speculation on my part.

I think ldstlou and Hotshot are friends.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 30, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »

These are all good questions.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: December 30, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:48 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
kermit

kermit....i am in your corner. and the only reason i called beth this morning is because yap was concerned that the timing of the document would hurt tim miller. so i called and left an urgent message. she was at work, but called on her break. she said she told you sure, go ahead and post the pics. you did everything the right way.[/u]

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: December 30, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »

I stand with the Frog!Kyle (OE) is free to speak here.Anyone wanna back up what they're saying with facts i'm sure all Monkey's are all ears.I'm tired of the bashing of Kermit with nothing to substantiate it...

I stand corrected

I am confused.  How do you stand corrected?   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: December 30, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

I knew what you meant, KeeptheFaith, without the correction.   

How did Mum know who Kermit was referring to????  I didn't have that equation right.  Must be an underground thing I'm not privy to.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: December 30, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

I stand corrected

I am confused.  How do you stand corrected?   

I said i was tired of bashing Kermit when i meant i'm tired of Kermit being bashed without anyone anyone backing it up!Make sense??Sorry head is spinnin from both Natalee,as well as Caylee..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: December 30, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #285 on: Today at 12:48:24 AM »

You all seem to jump to conclusions that everything was handed over to the incompetent ALE....... Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a reason they took off so fast? Do you really think they are that stupid to not cover their butts? Hellooooo, Tim has been through it already, many times. Loose lips do sink ships. Maybe we are not supposed to be discussing those things here for everyone like Aruba to read.

OK, this is  really bad taste......And if you edit this prior to taking my last name out of every quote i  am going to be really pissed. ((edit)) can't get away with this, and then not assume I will not post her name.. Dave did not  know all of this was going on here, he is not a happy camper.  Will post more tomorrow, i need sleep.

Hothot - you have posted your real life name in the open, others have not.  I really have to scratch my head at all the people that have found a need to be in contact with Dave, Beth, Jug, etc.  I'm not talking about just you Hotshot, I'm talking about everyone. (klaasend)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:20:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #734 on: December 30, 2008, 11:13:10 PM »

Kermit..

A lot of what you have posted is a bunch of cut and posted posts from Shango...It is totally incorrect and out of context.

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for replying to my question from your last visit I see you were not in direct email contact with Caps...
Mum,
I've always looked forward to you posts and respect the analysis you provide.
but....your comment seems to come right out of the blue..
What is totally incorrect and out of context?
thanks, billb

God himself only knows what the heck you are trying to imply with Lalas and Lisa as I didn't bother to read it.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #735 on: December 30, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »

Kermit..

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Messed that up...
Mum,
I've always looked forward to you posts and respect the analysis you provide.
but....your comment seems to come right out of the blue..
What is totally incorrect and out of context?
thanks, billb
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: December 30, 2008, 11:17:21 PM »

WHO IS DEFENDING KYLE AND CAPS?/b]

Now, if we remember Kathy Drenga (Hotshot)  - she is the one that went to Aruba with BestBuddy & uploaded the Aru-bay videos to her website and the photos of the Lions Den. THEN she is the one that felt Natalee was buried in the cometary. THEN she thought she was in the BAG that Blonde found and that photo was seen in National Enquirer. THEN Kathy Drenga (Hotshot) started talking with Kyle and also CAPS.
She is in the bag, and if you cant see that, i am sorry.  it is plain as day. joran himself says  he put her in the  mangroves, yeah after putting her  in a bag....Shes not been in only one place, we all know that.  And yes i did send CAPS to john,  what of it?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »

Money.

It seems to me that there may be a behind the scenes scheme to
try to return Natalee's remains to her family without implicating
Silvetti and the Persistence crew in covering up what was in the
fish cage.

That would explain Caps and Hotshot's involvement with Silvetti.
If Caps has a brother in ALE he might have access to the remains
and could steal them away to be discovered wherever Caps and
Silvetti decide to place them. 

This is pure speculation on my part.

I think ldstlou and Hotshot are friends.

I thought the exact same thing.
Very easy comclusion for anyone to draw.
I question their collective motives.

I could be dead wrong about both...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:59 PM »

Remember Hotshot (Kathy Drenga) just recently told the monkeys that it was HER who directed Caps (and the witness) to Silvetti.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #285 on: Today at 12:48:24 AM »

You all seem to jump to conclusions that everything was handed over to the incompetent ALE....... Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a reason they took off so fast? Do you really think they are that stupid to not cover their butts? Hellooooo, Tim has been through it already, many times. Loose lips do sink ships. Maybe we are not supposed to be discussing those things here for everyone like Aruba to read.

OK, this is  really bad taste......And if you edit this prior to taking my last name out of every quote i  am going to be really pissed. ((edit)) can't get away with this, and then not assume I will not post her name.. Dave did not  know all of this was going on here, he is not a happy camper.  Will post more tomorrow, i need sleep.

I think our Mods are doing a good job and if they felt anyhting was not appropriate they'd remove it!You have to remember Hotshot.This is a forum.If you want to dispute what Kermit is saying.Do it!You have every opportunity with out being interrupted!

KEEPTHEFAITH
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:23:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2008, 11:24:04 PM »

Kermit..

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

((edit - ok, you have proved you have emails from Capslock - it's not appropriate to post private emails though)))  

posting emails........not good
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:29:07 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.