May 13, 2024, 02:32:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 315870 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1340 on: March 16, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.

Exactly!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: March 16, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

My take on tonight ( NG ) is that it was a waste. The two ppl who were on answering the Q's were NOT THERE when whatever transpired transpired. Sure, do a program to keep Haleigh out there but asking Ron or Neves anything and getting a useful answer, it isn't going to happen. The fall back response is I was at work and I wasn't there.
See y'all tomorrow evening. Maybe something postive will have transpired.   
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: March 16, 2009, 11:10:16 PM »

Ronald Cummings says he took no honeymoon last week in New York.

In an interview tonight with HLN's Nancy Grace, the father of missing Haleigh Cummings defended his trip to the Big Apple with his bride.

"I went there for an exclusive with the 'Today' show," Cummings said. "I did not go there on a honeymoon at all. It was not a honeymoon at all."

Cummings also made a plea about his missing child. "Bring my little girl home, please, whoever's got her, bring her home," he said. "I'll give everything I've got to bring my daughter home."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-her-dad-says-he-didnt-take-nyc-honeymoon-and-begs-bring-my-daughter-home.html

IMO...I seriously doubt that the Today show paid for R and M to spend Thur nite to Mon morn for their interview...O I almost forgot...AND Mother Teresa.  IMO...having traveled some myself, It would cost them quite ALOT of money to spend a few days in NYC.....OK where do you suppose that money came from???  Maybe they sold wedding pics, maybe they sold Haleigh pics, or used donations from the people that Ron worked with that gave up vacations andworked over to cover his shifts?  Did they use donations from hard working people, alot who are struggling now anyway...to spend from Thur nite till Mon morning NOT honeymooning in NYC... but JUST BEING THERE FOR NO OTHER REASON????  My heart broke for Ron the first few days so this terrible tragedy....but I have lost faith in him.  I'd even be willing to    *You can't fix stupid*....but IMO we are even wayyyy beyond that... 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: March 16, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

Good night flamom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: March 16, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

I would like to know why Tim Miller hasnt come back... 
I really think that they have searched all the viable spots.
I for one am wondering why they don't get cadaver dogs and do the entire trailer park area again. Go door to door. Maybe they did ?? I know cadaver dogs sound cruel, but it's been a long time.

I find myself catching up again here, but yes, they did bring 7 cadaver dogs (along with 9 officers) again on Feb. 26 and 27. (Well over 2 weeks after they used the dogs initially) and searched the trailer park area again.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: March 16, 2009, 11:15:07 PM »

Aren't Misty, Ron and the little one staying with GM Sykes ? For the moment. he has no where else to go right now. They won't go and live back in that trailer and I don't blame him.
I don't know why he hesitated. It did sound stupid. 
I don't even think Ron and Misty are living together, rumblings over yonder are making it sound like Misty is with her parents. Time will tell with this one. Trouble already with the marriage? 

Hi Monkeys.

Question: Why don't you think they are living together? I've obviously missed something big.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1346 on: March 16, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »

Ok, we all know he was lying.. Misty is with Jr.. why lie? the hesitation and look on his face tell me he was lying.

How please tell me do we all know he is lying?

Ok, Let me make that clear.. ON the question of where Jr. is at, IMO he was lying,one he did not want to answer and 2 he hesitated and then said with his gramma.. So In my opinion, on THAT question,he was lying. but then, knowing bio mom is trying to get custody and using Misty as a reason, I do not blame him for not wanting to say he was home with Misty...

Maybe he was just trying to decide if he wanted to release that information on television.

MM
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1347 on: March 16, 2009, 11:19:48 PM »

Aren't Misty, Ron and the little one staying with GM Sykes ? For the moment. he has no where else to go right now. They won't go and live back in that trailer and I don't blame him.
I don't know why he hesitated. It did sound stupid. 

I got the impression that Ron was hesitant to say where Jr. was because he may really believe that a stranger/SO took Haleigh & that he didn't want to say on nat'l. tv. If he was a lil smarter he could have said 'Miss Nancy, he is in a safe place with people I trust', or something like that. I know if I were him, I would not have told the true location no matter who was asking. JMO

Still wondering about his comment that the 'cousin' wasn't there that night. Anyone else?  Neither seemed to have a clue who was there that night except the Gma with the clean clothes.

makes me wonder how many "cousins" were visiting at night while RC was at work?? what or whom might Haleigh have walked in on?

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: March 16, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »

Ok, we all know he was lying.. Misty is with Jr.. why lie? the hesitation and look on his face tell me he was lying.

Ok, Let me make that clear.. ON the question of where Jr. is at, IMO he was lying,one he did not want to answer and 2 he hesitated and then said with his gramma.. So In my opinion, on THAT question,he was lying. but then, knowing bio mom is trying to get custody and using Misty as a reason, I do not blame him for not wanting to say he was home with Misty...

Maybe he was just trying to decide if he wanted to release that information on television.

Minnie: That makes sense to me. I wouldn't want that info out there on my children either.  That being said, he could have provided  a more definitive statement.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: March 16, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

Yeah, personally, I felt like he did not want to answer that question, and hesitated because of that. Then answered. But I don't think he was lying, myself.

O/T: minnie, your order is ready in the thread in my signature line.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1350 on: March 16, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »

Yeah, personally, I felt like he did not want to answer that question, and hesitated because of that. Then answered. But I don't think he was lying, myself.

Thanks I will go and check it out.

MM
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: March 16, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

Common sense would tell  you that LE is NOT going to let anything happen to Butterbean....no matter where he's at
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1352 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:27 PM »

Thanks I will go and check it out.

Thanks Brandi. He is a cutie.   

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1353 on: March 16, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »

Minnie: That makes sense to me. I wouldn't want that info out there on my children either.  That being said, he could have provided  a more definitive statement.

Yes, it seemed to me that he wanted to say that it wasn't anyone's business but then decided to answer the question.  I think it caught him off guard for a minute.

MM
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: March 16, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »

Just going back to the beginning here and throwing out my thoughts on this. 

The story goes: 

1.  Misty puts kids to bed at 8:00 pm
2.  Misty goes to bed at 10:00 pm
3.  Misty wakes up at 3 ish to go to bathroom....... light on in kitchen....... (doesn't notice Haleigh is not in bed?)  back screen door proped open with cinder block.... What about the inside door that closes on its own? (shown on NG)  What was proping it open.. because it would have to be proped open to be able to see the screen door proped open?
Was the laundry in the floor holding the inside door open?
4.  Misty now runs into bedroom and now notices Haleigh is gone
5.  Misty searches all over the trailer before she calls Ron or 911?
6.  Ron pulls in driveway and Misty is standing in the front door.... Misty tells Ron that Haleigh is missing.......Ron says call 911 and I will search the trailer?  This is what time.. 3:25 or 3:30?

I think that you would search for a missing child first before calling 911.  The child could be in another room or wandered outside.  Taking into consideration Misty's age and maturity, I think the timeline between waking up and calling 911 is feasible.  Didn't she try to call Ron before he got home from work and he said he didn't answer because he was pulling in the drive at that time. (I may be dreaming that part but I thought I remember that from one of the first interviews)  As far as the mixup with where Haleigh was sleeping I think that was just taken out of context.  Misty said Haleigh was right beside her.  That was misconstrued to mean in the same bed.  Right beside her meant in the small bed in the same room 3 to 4 feet away. 

I know I am giving her the benefit of the doubt here but I am really giving all players in this the benefit of the doubt.  All of them have a past history, no doubt, but so do many other people who would never ever harm their child or someone else's child. 

I think that back door was not locked.  The perp walked right in and walked off with Haleigh. 

OK, call me crazy, and you can throw all the nanners you want.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: March 16, 2009, 11:40:23 PM »

He is a scumbag.. sorry

Ron has become a piranha yet Crystal is no saint either, funny how Crystal's mother is allowed to be at her side to literally put words in Crystal's mouth without ridicule yet its criticized when Ron's mom supports him, how odd...something to think about.

I think what Crystal did for the Geraldo show using her son to advance a story was disgraceful & irresponsible for a parent (esp one that lost custody already).   What ever happened to her thought that he was in danger that she put him on national TV risking him being identified....she must have forgot she had just previously expressed that concern huh?   She totally gave Jr leading questions & you could tell that poor kid wanted no part of it nor was it his own words.   This is NOT what you do to a young child to get information from after they have been traumatized, that is what child psychologists are for & in victim situation are made available to family members in virtually every community in this country.   I dont believe or respect her for a second either so why is that any different?   

I will say that Ron Cummings has had some very questionable conduct, with past drug history & including relationships with late teens (let's not forget Crystal was how old when she was pregnant with Haleigh, 16-17 yet she judges Misty now).    Even if he was dealing drugs some scum isnt going to take his daughter on a vendetta, they would have harmed him, those type of socioeconomically challenged thugs typically don't retilate with family members.  Its not wise for him to date late teens for a host of reasons BUT the legal consent in Florida is 16, her passive mother allowed it - its a moral sidebar issue that they married & I personally disapprove but legally they have NO spousal privilege so chewing this to the bone is not going to get Haleigh back.  The timing of their wedding, beyond tacky.  He might be ignorant & a cad but that doesn't necessarily make him an abusive and/or unfit father, heck at least he had a roof over his head & a job.  His name calling & temper issues concern me quite a bit (minus Geraldo I would have decked him), he may be disrespectful at least to abusive towards women but right now there is NO legitimate evidence that he abused his children & frankly I dont know how he isnt having a fit over his ex-wife making these allegations at this time but to his credit he has kept his cool on this issue. 

Where is Crystal's b/f lately?    If Crystal is alleging abuse of her son, why didnt' she notice this prior to Haleigh's disappearance, a mother's instinct & eye are strong, I'll be watching for solid evidence her attorney says she has discovered & I dont mean hearsay crap.  Apparently she was getting it on with another guy & had yet another child out of wedlock, I guess she was too preoccupied to fight for custody then - that sounds cruel but "no money to fight" BULL if a mother wants to fight she finds a way come H E double hockey sticks or high water.   Why didnt she see any bruises etc that made her take Jr to the doctors?  Her new lawyer flat out accused Ron & Misty of using drugs & dealing drugs in their home, are they sure Crystal has been clean daily ever since she lost custody?  They ALL use drugs- its rather pitiful for those children to live in that environment by all of them.  I knew Crystal was going to use Haleigh's disappearance to get a custody hearing, it was extremely obvious from weeks ago with all the fingerpointing solely from her side on display but the focus should be on finding Haleigh first.   Is she going to pay her back child support before she attempts to get custody?  Crystal should wait until this crisis is over, she has a steady job & an established home for a period of time & then it would be appropriate to revisit custody if there is just cause, if she proves her case with merit she will be awarded custody.

As for Misty she could be lying thru her teeth, then again she could just be young, naive & obviously under educated.   In fairness to her we dont know if Haleigh was a sound sleeper or if she was chloroformed or any number of things that could have happened if she was home like she said she was, it is possible although I agree its difficult to see how both Misty & Junior didnt hear anything.   Then again she could have been under the influence & passed out but why didnt Jr wake up - facts are iffy on that.   If she is responsible for something happening to Haleigh while Ron was at work he's going to be devastated BUT just like any other parent that leaves their children with teenage babysitters for a few hours to even overnight, where does that become his fault?  When any parent leaves their children for 5 minutes or longer with a teenager they are willingly taking a risk of any multitude of things happening -how many of you have left your children with a babysitter under 18, be honest.   Personally, I have never had to because I rarely went anywhere without my children & if I did I had quite a few adults that were available instead but as a teen myself I was the entire neighborhood's favorite trusted babysitter from 14 thru HS graduation, its how I bought my own new car at 17. 

So, we can spin our wheels all the day long criticizing each and everyone of them but none of it is getting Haleigh back, excellent investigative work getting to the truth will.   If any family member is involved that will come to light eventually, it almost always does.   Its a shame in our advanced society this type of substandard way of life exists to the extent it does, but to a parent flawed or not it doesnt take away from the fact that one of their children is missing with fate unknown.  Follow the leads, investigate the facts but we don't know that Ron or Crystal's parenting skills or behavior has anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

This case is entirely different than Caylee's because her single mother didnt report her "missing" nor was she ever going to, her behavior and lies in addition to evidence found in her car trunk & computer have her charged with murder - this case not clear at all as to what transpired, there is not a definititive suspect nor strong circumstantial or physical evidence pointing to one & Haleigh is indeed considered a missing child.

In closing, tks for reading an overall view...I will continue to pray for Haleigh's safe return & the truth to become known.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1356 on: March 16, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »

Just going back to the beginning here and throwing out my thoughts on this. 

The story goes: 

1.  Misty puts kids to bed at 8:00 pm
2.  Misty goes to bed at 10:00 pm
3.  Misty wakes up at 3 ish to go to bathroom....... light on in kitchen....... (doesn't notice Haleigh is not in bed?)  back screen door proped open with cinder block.... What about the inside door that closes on its own? (shown on NG)  What was proping it open.. because it would have to be proped open to be able to see the screen door proped open?
Was the laundry in the floor holding the inside door open?
4.  Misty now runs into bedroom and now notices Haleigh is gone
5.  Misty searches all over the trailer before she calls Ron or 911?
6.  Ron pulls in driveway and Misty is standing in the front door.... Misty tells Ron that Haleigh is missing.......Ron says call 911 and I will search the trailer?  This is what time.. 3:25 or 3:30?

I think that you would search for a missing child first before calling 911.  The child could be in another room or wandered outside.  Taking into consideration Misty's age and maturity, I think the timeline between waking up and calling 911 is feasible.  Didn't she try to call Ron before he got home from work and he said he didn't answer because he was pulling in the drive at that time. (I may be dreaming that part but I thought I remember that from one of the first interviews)  As far as the mixup with where Haleigh was sleeping I think that was just taken out of context.  Misty said Haleigh was right beside her.  That was misconstrued to mean in the same bed.  Right beside her meant in the small bed in the same room 3 to 4 feet away. 

I know I am giving her the benefit of the doubt here but I am really giving all players in this the benefit of the doubt.  All of them have a past history, no doubt, but so do many other people who would never ever harm their child or someone else's child. 

I think that back door was not locked.  The perp walked right in and walked off with Haleigh. 

OK, call me crazy, and you can throw all the nanners you want.

KYcat, call me crazy too because this is what I have thought from the beginning.  And I heard the 911 call and this was before all of the other interviews etc. and everyone got involved reporting this and that.  Before all the different theories came out and distorted peoples opinions.

From the initial report and hearing the call I felt the panic and the fear in both their voices. IMO

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1357 on: March 16, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »

I would also like to add that tonight Ronald said he has had custody of Haleigh since she was two years old.  So that means Junior was only an infant.  I don't know about anyone else but I think that is incredible that he was able to take care of two babies.  Even if he had his mother's help it speaks well of him.

And I have no doubt that Crystal loves her children but she must have trusted Ron and his family to have let the situation remain the same all this time. And at the beginning of this she and Ron were together in their grief.  I have seen pictures of her consoling him.  I don't know what happened to turn the tide but I can only guess it was people butting in. IMO

MM
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: March 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM »

I would also like to add that tonight Ronald said he has had custody of Haleigh since she was two years old.  So that means Junior was only an infant.  I don't know about anyone else but I think that is incredible that he was able to take care of two babies.  Even if he had his mother's help it speaks well of him.

And I have no doubt that Crystal loves her children but she must have trusted Ron and his family to have let the situation remain the same all this time. And at the beginning of this she and Ron were together in their grief.  I have seen pictures of her consoling him.  I don't know what happened to turn the tide but I can only guess it was people butting in. IMO

I agree.  I think maybe Crystal's mother has been whispering in Crystal's ear and guiding her in this new direction!  I really don't know what good any of that will do right now.  I think Jr. will be protected and they need to concentrate on bringing Haleigh home.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: March 17, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »

With all due respect for everyones opinion here, I would like to just say that the reason for Ron and Misty to be getting the bad rapp here is because even a blind man can see that something is just not right with both of them...

I would never Marry so close to the time that my daughter came up missing, Its just not a natural thing to do and I realize that everybody does things in different ways, but still just stop for one second and look at a picture or look over at your children and just think if when you went to bed tonight that when you woke up in the morning they were gone, gone without a trace, then think of how you would feel.

would you be getting Married in a month without word of anything yet??????

Think of Mistie walking out on the interview with LE the other day, would you do that, I mean really, if you had nothing what so ever to do with you childs, or the child you were withs dissapearance, I myself wouldnt care if I had to spend the night in the police station, I wouldnt care if some cop yelled at me, I would be as truthfull as I could be, and I would only have one story, and that story would be what happened...........There would be no need for and Officer to get upset over inconsisticeys, why.......because they would be none!

Now with having said that, Do I think Ron or Mistie had something to do with Haleighs dissapearance, YES.....I do.....

Do I know what that something was......NO I dont, but they are guilty of something, that is very clear to me.....

When you do things that are suspitious when a child is missing you are gonna draw attention to yourself and so IMO.....if Ronald thinks Mistie had nothing to do with this crime, then by all means, sit her down, find out why she keeps changing her story, sit in while the LE is talking to her if you can and see what they see, hear what they hear, and find out for yourself just what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.