May 21, 2024, 03:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 467270 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1080 on: July 16, 2009, 03:33:38 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:45:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1081 on: July 16, 2009, 03:46:18 AM »

Hunt for killer continues
by Ray Kisonas , last modified July 15. 2009 11:08AM

Autopsy results show Nevaeh Buchanan might have been buried alive, but police officials say it was not determined if the 5-year-old was conscious when she was placed in a shallow grave.
The horrific ending to the Monroe girl's short life occurred on the banks of the River Raisin, an autopsy report showed, but it was not clear if Nevaeh's face was pressed into dirt until she stopped breathing or if she was awake when she choked and suffocated while trying to breathe.
For the family, the grief continues. The police confirmed on Tuesday what they had believed for some time.
"She was buried alive, for God's sake," said Shaun Lawson, Nevaeh's uncle. "This person needs to be caught. Something needs to be done."
Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said that the task force remains intact and that the FBI continues to be involved in the case until an arrest is made.
"This continues to be our highest priority," Sheriff Crutchfield said. "We aren't going to let off at all."
Nevaeh disappeared from her Charlotte Arms apartment on May 24, which was Memorial Day weekend. Eleven days later, fishermen found her body buried in a shallow grave on the banks of the river near Dixon Rd.
The results of the autopsy were released Tuesday and Sheriff Crutchfield said in a prepared statement that the death was by aspiration of fine particulate material (dirt).
"This means that Nevaeh's face was forcibly maintained or embedded into a dirt surface," he wrote. "Whether this resulted from another person forcibly pressing her face into dirt or whether she was buried alive could not be determined."
The sheriff said later that investigators are still waiting for results of testing being completed by the Michigan State Police crime lab.
He maintained his policy of not releasing certain specific information, such as if Nevaeh was sexually assaulted, what type of evidence had been collected and if a prime suspect has been developed.
The sheriff said it is vital to the investigation that details known only by the suspect and investigators are kept as secretive as possible.
"We're not releasing information and certain test results for a reason," Sheriff Crutchfield said. He added that he still believes the person involved with Nevaeh's abduction and murder was a local person or someone who is familiar with the area based on where she was buried.
Sheriff Crutchfield said the task force is continuing to follow leads and tips, although they have slowed in recent weeks. He urged the public to call, especially anyone who has fished in the area where the body was located or if anyone has seen vehicles or people at that location on or around June 4.
"We're all dedicated to solving this issue," Sheriff Crutchfield said. "We will continue full speed ahead until it is resolved."
Meanwhile the family was forced to endure another round of terrible news when police Tuesday confirmed Nevaeh's cause of death. For Mr. Lawson, the results only strengthened his desire for the death penalty to be adopted in Michigan.
"Every child in this community is in danger," Mr. Lawson said. "It's not safe right now."
The Rev. Dale Hayford, who has provided spiritual support for the family throughout the ordeal, said they knew for some time that it is is possible she could have been buried alive. He said he was with family members when they met with a detective Tuesday.
"They're just stunned," the Rev. Hayford said. "Everybody's stunned."

http://monroenews.com/article/20090715/NEWS01/707159968

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1082 on: July 16, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »

*sarcasm alert*  you can always count on the media to show compassion and restraint when writing about things like this. Do we really need the sensationalism and descriptions of how this reporter envisioned this happening?  Show some compassion for the family for God's sake.

God Bless You Nevaeh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: July 16, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

I am holding onto the reasoning that she was unconscious when she was put in that spot where she passed away...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: July 16, 2009, 06:36:19 PM »

I'm with you Cookie. And for many many reasons, I truly believe that is the case. I just can't find it in me to explain why I believe that because it makes me way too emotional. But the facts as we know them support the conclusion that Nevaeh was more likely than not unconscious.

God Bless You Nevaeh.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: July 16, 2009, 07:49:56 PM »

Unless she was restrained in some way, I would have to believe that she was unconscious....otherwise, she would have fought to get out of the hole right?? and she would have had alot more dirt in her throat from panic...or maybe not.  I just dont know and still pray that she was not aware of what was about to happen to her.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: July 16, 2009, 08:59:03 PM »

Unless she was restrained in some way, I would have to believe that she was unconscious....otherwise, she would have fought to get out of the hole right?? and she would have had alot more dirt in her throat from panic...or maybe not.  I just dont know and still pray that she was not aware of what was about to happen to her.

those were my thoughts as well Leroy...
too sad to even contemplate it any other way....

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1087 on: July 16, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

A Toledo Blade reporter was on JVM tonight.

He said the family told him that LE told them that little Nevaeh was buried naked. Her clothes were found underneath her body.

God bless our little angel.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: July 16, 2009, 11:11:51 PM »

He said the family told him that LE told them that little Nevaeh was buried naked. Her clothes were found underneath her body.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: July 17, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »

I saw that as well...heart is breaking in a million pieces for this innocent little one...
what is taking so long with the DNA???

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: July 17, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »

I heard that about the clothes previously. I heard other versions as well, all supposedly confirmed by reporters as having come from LE to the family. As JVM and most of the local reporters seem to be all about the hype and little about the concern for the emotional fact that we're talking about a five year old child, I don't believe anything they say. I wait to hear it come straight from LE.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: July 17, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

I heard that about the clothes previously. I heard other versions as well, all supposedly confirmed by reporters as having come from LE to the family. As JVM and most of the local reporters seem to be all about the hype and little about the concern for the emotional fact that we're talking about a five year old child, I don't believe anything they say. I wait to hear it come straight from LE.

I agree..many times the press likes to make bad things more gruesome then they already are..I think the comment by the grandmother that LE is keeping many test results and info to themselves is probably the most accurate. 

I hope they are able to make a break in this case soon to tie the killer (s) to the evidence they have found.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Momof7kids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: July 17, 2009, 03:16:48 PM »

Something tells me that the person that killed Nevaeh, is someone Nevaeh knew. A stranger is not going to leave her alive while burying her on top of her clothes where she could get an air pocket to breath for a little while. This is not what a child molester would do. My gut feeling tells me that this was some how a setup that went wrong and the person that did this ran out of time for what ever reason they did this. But that is only a gut feeling. I could be wrong. It just seems unusual for a child molester and leave her buried alive in that manner.
Or it could have been a way to throw off LE on evidence thinking that she would not be found for a while and eventually the grave site would have broke off into the river and throw the time off when she was put there and time of death, because bodies found in the river make a time of death difficult. This is someone that is very very clever and knows a little about the law and evidence and how it works or watches a lot of CSI shows and gets ideas and learns from the mistakes of others. Either way I look at it this is a very unusual way to hide or dispose of a victim. Most criminals will just throw them into the river and not go through all the trouble of getting concrete and putting her that close to the river with out expecting something to happen in a certain amount of time. The person that did this wanted something out of this crime, what that is, I don't know? I was so horrified to find out that Nevaeh was put in that shallow grave possibly alive and had to suffer in that manner and the person that did this, I hope is suffering with their own guilt and will live with the nightmares for the rest of their life. It would only be a heartless, emothionless, and very dangerous person that wouldn't
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1093 on: July 17, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »

Something tells me that the person that killed Nevaeh, is someone Nevaeh knew. A stranger is not going to leave her alive while burying her on top of her clothes where she could get an air pocket to breath for a little while. This is not what a child molester would do. My gut feeling tells me that this was some how a setup that went wrong and the person that did this ran out of time for what ever reason they did this. But that is only a gut feeling. I could be wrong. It just seems unusual for a child molester and leave her buried alive in that manner.
Or it could have been a way to throw off LE on evidence thinking that she would not be found for a while and eventually the grave site would have broke off into the river and throw the time off when she was put there and time of death, because bodies found in the river make a time of death difficult. This is someone that is very very clever and knows a little about the law and evidence and how it works or watches a lot of CSI shows and gets ideas and learns from the mistakes of others. Either way I look at it this is a very unusual way to hide or dispose of a victim. Most criminals will just throw them into the river and not go through all the trouble of getting concrete and putting her that close to the river with out expecting something to happen in a certain amount of time. The person that did this wanted something out of this crime, what that is, I don't know? I was so horrified to find out that Nevaeh was put in that shallow grave possibly alive and had to suffer in that manner and the person that did this, I hope is suffering with their own guilt and will live with the nightmares for the rest of their life. It would only be a heartless, emothionless, and very dangerous person that wouldn't

Remember John Evander Couey in the Jessica Lunsford case? He buried Jessica alive, and he knew she was alive.

2 4 1
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1094 on: July 17, 2009, 04:03:07 PM »

Jessica Lunsford was raped, buried alive by a sex offender that was a "stranger".

So, it does happen.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1095 on: July 17, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »

Remember John Evander Couey in the Jessica Lunsford case? He buried Jessica alive, and he knew she was alive.

SuzieQ, we are sharing a brain today. Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: July 17, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »

that creepy Couey came to mind for me as well...I try real hard to not ever let that man's image enter my brain cells...he is one creepy ugly mean man! it haunts me and will haunt me till I die what little Jessica must have gone through...grrrr  and now Nevaeh...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: July 18, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »

Naveah Autopsy Report
Story Published: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM PDT

A month after she was found... Navaeh Buchanan's autopsy results are released... The details and reaction of the news are tonight's big story. The shock continues tonight for members of the Monroe County Family. They are still reeling from the latest news regarding the murder of their loved one. My TV 20's Dave Leval tells us how little Navaeh Buchanan died.

"Our family is upset, we're hurting."

Things seem to be getting worse for Diana Lawson and her family. Her niece, Navaeh Buchanan vanished from her Monroe home May 24th. Authorities found the body of the five year old 11 days later. Navaeh was murdered.

Diana Lawson/Navaeh's Great Aunt
"They're traumatized, they're very upset."

Fishermen discovered Navaeh's body buried under concret along a rural section of the River Raisin. Preliminary autopsy results indicate Navaeh may have been buried alive.

Monroe Sheriff's invetigators tell us the killer pressed her face into the dirt. Navaeh died after she inhaled dirt.

Shaun Lawson/Navaeh's Cousin
"Makes it hard to sleep at night, when you get that image in your mind. Close your eyes, go to sleep, that's all you see."

Navaeh's killer remains on the loose. Meanwhile, more memorials are placed near the site where her body was found. They honor a child taken from her friends and loved ones far too soon. In Monroe, Dave Leval, My TV 20 News at 10.

Relatives tell us they don't know where Navaeh's mother is staying. But, they did talk to her yesterday. Investigators have followed up on more than 12 hundred tips since Navaeh's disappearance and murder. You're asked to call Monroe County Deputies with any information.

http://www.tv20detroit.com/news/50958562.html
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: July 18, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »

This guy should be ashamed of himself for writing this. The Sheriff's office said quite clearly that it could not be determined exactly how this happened. This guy is late to the game and trying to make old news new news. What a sorry excuse for a journalist.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: July 18, 2009, 08:25:44 AM »

Naveah Autopsy Report
Story Published: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM PDT

A month after she was found... Navaeh Buchanan's autopsy results are released... The details and reaction of the news are tonight's big story. The shock continues tonight for members of the Monroe County Family. They are still reeling from the latest news regarding the murder of their loved one. My TV 20's Dave Leval tells us how little Navaeh Buchanan died.

"Our family is upset, we're hurting."

Things seem to be getting worse for Diana Lawson and her family. Her niece, Navaeh Buchanan vanished from her Monroe home May 24th. Authorities found the body of the five year old 11 days later. Navaeh was murdered.

Diana Lawson/Navaeh's Great Aunt
"They're traumatized, they're very upset."

Fishermen discovered Navaeh's body buried under concret along a rural section of the River Raisin. Preliminary autopsy results indicate Navaeh may have been buried alive.

Monroe Sheriff's invetigators tell us the killer pressed her face into the dirt. Navaeh died after she inhaled dirt.

Shaun Lawson/Navaeh's Cousin
"Makes it hard to sleep at night, when you get that image in your mind. Close your eyes, go to sleep, that's all you see."

Navaeh's killer remains on the loose. Meanwhile, more memorials are placed near the site where her body was found. They honor a child taken from her friends and loved ones far too soon. In Monroe, Dave Leval, My TV 20 News at 10.

Relatives tell us they don't know where Navaeh's mother is staying. But, they did talk to her yesterday. Investigators have followed up on more than 12 hundred tips since Navaeh's disappearance and murder. You're asked to call Monroe County Deputies with any information.

http://www.tv20detroit.com/news/50958562.html

One other comment, and I'm done.     Why would the investigation team reveal this supposed "fact" only to this reporter, but tell everyone else that it could not be determined?  I'm sorry, but this guy is an idiot. 

God Bless You Nevaeh.  While the media is busy sensationalizing and exploiting your untimely passing for ratings, we're here honoring and respecting you.  We truly care.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.