May 02, 2024, 06:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #187 3/29/11 - 4/01/11  (Read 145614 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2011, 09:48:47 AM »

Regarding a last minute plea ...

First of all, it will pizz me off!  Look at all the wasted time and money!  After all the work they've put into this case, and the fact that they have a really good case, I can't see the prosecutors going for any plea unless it's to life in prison ... no DP.

Second, really have to wonder how a guilty plea from their daughter would set with George and Cindy?  Would it change their crappy holier than thou attitudes?  Or would they continue to profess her innocence?  Hmm ...

I wondered the very same thing...

Cookie and Newfie, it is my belief they will go to their respective graves with the attitudes they currently have . . . they see nothing wrong with themselves nor nothing wrong with their murdering daughter.  If necessary, they will profess she accepted the plea to keep her family from more pain, or some other equally BS theme.  I don't believe they have had the truth running through their veins in years and years, if ever.  That's why they are so good at the word game of containing a syllable of truth, aka "half-truths" . . . half-truths are a way of life for all of them.  JMO

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2011, 09:59:52 AM »

First of all, it will pizz me off!  Look at all the wasted time and money!  After all the work they've put into this case, and the fact that they have a really good case, I can't see the prosecutors going for any plea unless it's to life in prison ... no DP.

Second, really have to wonder how a guilty plea from their daughter would set with George and Cindy?  Would it change their crappy holier than thou attitudes?  Or would they continue to profess her innocence?  Hmm ...

Cookie and Newfie, it is my belief they will go to their respective graves with the attitudes they currently have . . . they see nothing wrong with themselves nor nothing wrong with their murdering daughter.  If necessary, they will profess she accepted the plea to keep her family from more pain, or some other equally BS theme.  I don't believe they have had the truth running through their veins in years and years, if ever.  That's why they are so good at the word game of containing a syllable of truth, aka "half-truths" . . . half-truths are a way of life for all of them.  JMO
I so agree.  Their belief in their own "mistruths" have sustained them.  The Myth-truths of their perfect family being challenged only solidifies their position of "us against the world."  I think this is why they have such problems with authority figures.  They all seem like eternal adolescents to me.  Poor Caylee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »

I agree with you Sister, and somehow Casey will come out on top, when George and Cindy get done talking if she accepts a plea. I wouldn't even be surprised at all if Cindy insists that Caylee is alive and they have had sightings of her.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2011, 10:03:05 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  What do you all think of the news that George and Cindy's attorney, Lippman met with Cindy and Baez last week?  Where was George?  Do you all think it might have had something to do with Dominic Casey's depo?  Why on earth would Baez feel it necessary to reveal any of the defense strategy to Casey's parents?  Did she okay this? This just seems odd.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2011, 10:04:22 AM »

Hey everyone, i don't know if anyone else saw this last night & I can't find a transcript or an ything but Rosanne has been filling in for Joy Behar & she had Nancy Grace on last night & they discussed Casey Anthony for a long time! I was surprised at how much Rosanne knew about the case ,too! Nancy said she believes she WILL be convicted & she WILL get the DP! Does anyone know how to find a clip of this or anything or is it too soon? THanks!!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  What do you all think of the news that George and Cindy's attorney, Lippman met with Cindy and Baez last week?  Where was George?  Do you all think it might have had something to do with Dominic Casey's depo?  Why on earth would Baez feel it necessary to reveal any of the defense strategy to Casey's parents?  Did she okay this? This just seems odd.
Good morning monka, if I have learned anything in this case, I have learned "odd" is that standard and not the exception.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2011, 10:07:59 AM »

Nothing George would do to help his little princess would surprise me. I could even see him jump up in the courtroom and say I killed Caylee, but you have to have proof he did, and I don't know how that would happen, and wouldn't he have jumped up by now and said he is the killer instead of letting Casey sit in jail? And I also think Casey's letters about sexual abuse by George, even if he didn't, he would go along with it. This is like a family you see in a horror movie.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »

I agree with you Sister, and somehow Casey will come out on top, when George and Cindy get done talking if she accepts a plea. I wouldn't even be surprised at all if Cindy insists that Caylee is alive and they have had sightings of her.

yep..also, Cindy will say that Casey was coerced into a guilty plea...Cindy will look even more foolish than she already does..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2011, 10:13:37 AM »

I'm playing this out in my head, like a Perry Mason moment, George will get up and shout that he can't take it anymore, he killed Casey.  WTH And then who would believe this?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »

I'm playing this out in my head, like a Perry Mason moment, George will get up and shout that he can't take it anymore, he killed Casey.  WTH And then who would believe this?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2011, 10:19:51 AM »

This all must be some kind of a joke. Now I can see that the defense could go with a couple mental disorders, blah, blah, and George and Cindy are responsible for the way Casey is, abuse both sexual and verbal.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2011, 10:24:26 AM »

Hey everyone, i don't know if anyone else saw this last night & I can't find a transcript or an ything but Rosanne has been filling in for Joy Behar & she had Nancy Grace on last night & they discussed Casey Anthony for a long time! I was surprised at how much Rosanne knew about the case ,too! Nancy said she believes she WILL be convicted & she WILL get the DP! Does anyone know how to find a clip of this or anything or is it too soon? THanks!!!    

Nancy Grace Talks about Casey Anthony 03/29/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLQKgYn1vI

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2011, 10:38:32 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
03/30/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
03/30/2011           Transcript Filed
Michael Burnett, Ph.D - 9/21/10
Original Transcript
Marcus Bain Wise, Ph.D - 9/21/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »

If only it was casey that was killed!
George has denied accusations of molestation through his attorney, just as he denied the accusation
that he killed Caylee.

Is it me or did Judge Perry say he wouldn't hear any motions that he had already ruled on?
The duhfense is going to push him over the edge.
I want to see the pitbull in J. Perry.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2011, 11:02:54 AM »

George has denied accusations of molestation through his attorney, just as he denied the accusation
that he killed Caylee.

Is it me or did Judge Perry say he wouldn't hear any motions that he had already ruled on?
That is what I thought, and for some reason, the defense team insists on pushing the envelope.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »

that he killed Caylee.

That is what I thought, and for some reason, the defense team insists on pushing the envelope.

I hope it pushes them behind bars.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »

HEY!! Thanks Trimm!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2011, 11:32:51 AM »

that he killed Caylee.

I hope it pushes them behind bars.
or dis-barred Curly.  That would be fine with me.  The thought of some unknowing client hiring them gives me the shudders.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »

HEY!! Thanks Trimm!!! 

Hey Monken! I got the transcripts too! 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/29/joy.01.html
JOY BEHAR SHOW
Interview With Michael Moore; Interview With Nancy Grace
Aired March 29, 2011 - 22:00:00   ET

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Marcus Bain Wise, Ph.D - 9/21/10
Original Transcript
Madhavi Martin, Ph.D. - 9/21/10
Original Transcript
Arpad Alexander Vass, Ph.D. - 9/22/10

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.