May 13, 2024, 11:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229243 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: April 02, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »

Hmmmm...trying to find another *lurker* to stalk.....Hey Tevye!...welcome, please chime right in    

You're funny LeRoy.   What did you think of Northern Rose's comment about the video Hoover took?   
What a bombshell - $90K bozo owed DC????? 

They should slug it out, winner take all.  Maybe Whoraldo can set a special on Fox "Idiot Death Match"

Only if we are guaranteed that Whoraldo gets hit upside the head with a chair!

or the glue on his toupe doesnt withstand the next hurricane!!!

With that, I'll say goodnight!   Hugs you all.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: April 02, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »

Nite Sassy.  Stop by in the morning for some coffee.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: April 02, 2009, 11:53:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19080677/index.html

I watched this video several times now and want to know if I am hearing things.  Near the end Kathi says Hoover told her DC was out there and took pictures of the site to sell as he was mad at JB.  JB owed him over $90k. 

Pictures with a cell phone would not be of good enough quality to sell.  So DC knew that Hoover had the video rolling?  Wonder if JB is running out of cash because so many people are posting pics and videos that he wants to sell?
Dr. Ima L. Nut here again.  Oh dear me, Northern Rose, stop by the Nut cage when you have a chance! 
Don't worry monkeys, I think these illness can be contained if can just narrow down this  VD - tisk, tisk....no Video Disease. 
Anywho, if JB owed him $90,000 then DC planted the body that day.  Seriously - have you monkeys taken a look at this DC human????  Nothing ethical that HE could do would be worth that kind of money.
Dr. Ima L. Nut

OMG, Dr . Ima L Nut, that makes so much sense.  Hoover said he never looked for ZG and there is no evidence of an investigation.  Ohh, I want Bozo to go down for this!!!!!!!!!!!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: April 02, 2009, 11:56:55 PM »

Was Cindy Anthony out by herself yesterday?

911! I'm Locked In My Car...Oh, Pull Lock? Thanks
Woman Locked In Car Calls 911
POSTED: 10:39 am EDT April 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:57 pm EDT April 2, 2009

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- A woman locked in her car in Kissimmee called 911 on Tuesday.

"It's getting very hot in here, and I'm not feeling well," the caller told the dispatcher.

The woman said nothing electrical was working, so her locks wouldn't open.

The dispatcher calmly told her to pull the lock up with her hand.

"Um, I'm sorry," said the woman, who was not identified, after the lock opened.

And, no, officials say, this was not an early April Fool's Day joke.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:05 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the full version of the Hoover tape with DC rooting around in the woods and house?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:43 AM »

Sweet dreams monkeys.  I am off to bed.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: April 03, 2009, 12:21:30 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the full version of the Hoover tape with DC rooting around in the woods and house?
Dr. Ima L. Nut here - I am worried about giving you this, as I adore you and don't want you to become inflicted to...but, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-6lzclxAw   and the red blobs are at:  3:35:26 and 4:10:00 on this. 
My cage is clearly marked in ScaredMonkeyville - see me in the am if you need therapy. 
I am so glad the circus guy dropped me off here, I see a lot of addition and dependency problems$$$$$$$$$$
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: April 03, 2009, 12:39:07 AM »

Dr. Ima L. Nut here - I am worried about giving you this, as I adore you and don't want you to become inflicted to...but, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-6lzclxAw   and the red blobs are at:  3:35:26 and 4:10:00 on this. 
My cage is clearly marked in ScaredMonkeyville - see me in the am if you need therapy. 
I am so glad the circus guy dropped me off here, I see a lot of addition and dependency problems$$$$$$$$$$

At first it does look to be a heart but if you watch him flip the paver over at 4:11 you can see that it is actually curled up and not in the shape of a heart.  I think it is a leaf that is on the brick.  Took me forever to pause it at the right spot but here it is.  As he continues to flip the paver you can see that it is really curled up and not in the shape of a heart.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:57 AM »

Dr. Nut:  Please tell NewsJunkie that I  her.

shakng2                

Thumb down                

Sad          Wink       

Desi
(Who has not been posting lately)

P.S.  Regarding red heart on car window:  Initial car-decorating was done by Annie and friends in July.  Oct. 14 (Indictment/Custody day) picture of car looks like fresh work, not sure who the "artist" was.

Love you, Monkeys.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: April 03, 2009, 12:50:44 AM »

I am so glad the circus guy dropped me off here, I see a lot of addiction  and dependency problems$$$$$$$$$$

At first it does look to be a heart but if you watch him flip the paver over at 4:11 you can see that it is actually curled up and not in the shape of a heart.  I think it is a leaf that is on the brick.  Took me forever to pause it at the right spot but here it is.  As he continues to flip the paver you can see that it is really curled up and not in the shape of a heart.
Dr. Ima L. Nut here again.  Yes, I told her that and she said, sun, rain weather - who knows if it was a heart at one time. 
I will work on her - maybe one day she will be back! 
Forgive my spelling - been a very blue day.
I am so glad they didn't find out my maiden name was Looney .....note to self, remove the L
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: April 03, 2009, 12:52:26 AM »

Desi - I will do just that.  You can write her @ a_news_junkie@yahoo.com if you want.
Dr. Ima L. Nut

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:29 AM »

I watched this video several times now and want to know if I am hearing things.  Near the end Kathi says Hoover told her DC was out there and took pictures of the site to sell as he was mad at JB.  JB owed him over $90k. 

Pictures with a cell phone would not be of good enough quality to sell.  So DC knew that Hoover had the video rolling?  Wonder if JB is running out of cash because so many people are posting pics and videos that he wants to sell?
Dr. Ima L. Nut here again.  Oh dear me, Northern Rose, stop by the Nut cage when you have a chance! 
Don't worry monkeys, I think these illness can be contained if can just narrow down this  VD - tisk, tisk....no Video Disease. 
Anywho, if JB owed him $90,000 then DC planted the body that day.  Seriously - have you monkeys taken a look at this DC human????  Nothing ethical that HE could do would be worth that kind of money.
Dr. Ima L. Nut

OMG, Dr . Ima L Nut, that makes so much sense.  Hoover said he never looked for ZG and there is no evidence of an investigation.  Ohh, I want Bozo to go down for this!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, "Enquirer-ing" minds do want to know just what task he did for $90,000. 
Dr. Ima L. Nut  - going to bed as I might have to do a eye removal surgery on junkie if the video cessation program fails.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: April 03, 2009, 12:58:07 AM »

In addition to the heart being on the driver window there was also another one on the back window. I noticed it as soon as the heart sticker was found. I did wonder if KC added those when she was out on bail...nothing like "giving a clue" that all will know when the truth is revealed! I can see her smirking while she drew them thinking "If that bitch (Cindy) ever knew". It's just something I could see KC doing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: April 03, 2009, 01:28:54 AM »

In addition to the heart being on the driver window there was also another one on the back window. I noticed it as soon as the heart sticker was found. I did wonder if KC added those when she was out on bail...nothing like "giving a clue" that all will know when the truth is revealed! I can see her smirking while she drew them thinking "If that bitch (Cindy) ever knew". It's just something I could see KC doing.

I hear ya! I agree.

Besides, "they hadn't even found her clothes" yet, remember?

That evil person!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: April 03, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »

Does anyone else remember when the A's were on the plane coming back from LKL
one of the passengers on the plane said that CA was texing like crazy. I wonder
if LE was able to trace who and what it said. I sure hope so.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: April 03, 2009, 03:00:15 AM »

I got up aching a bit so I figured I'd read for a bit before going back to bed.  You heard right!    I did a double take while uttering a "Say What" & rewound it too!   It made me wonder quite a bit that this new potential bombshell was eluding to the fact that Baez knew about the location PRIOR to Caylee's discovery as well.  Why else would taking pictures of that site in November get back at Baez?    Did anyone else think about that connection after hearing that?    Maybe there is a chance  he's also on a fishing expedition to see if anyone overheard anything at the jail that may have been said by his client about the location before Caylee's remains were found.  This gets uglier and uglier because it means several people knew that precious baby was in those elements & they left her out there...ugh

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: April 03, 2009, 03:19:22 AM »

Does anyone else remember when the A's were on the plane coming back from LKL
one of the passengers on the plane said that CA was texing like crazy. I wonder
if LE was able to trace who and what it said. I sure hope so.

Yep, I remember this, Mary.  I'd be willing to bet OCSO was all over those records in no time flat.  Hope so, too. 

Cindy might be just dumb or arrogant enough to think that she could get away with texting incriminating info.  Good thinking, even if the texts were just to make arrangements about their stay at the Ritz.  :: monkey puke ::

We'll probably know this and much more one of these days...

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: April 03, 2009, 06:45:50 AM »

There is just something so very wrong with those Anthony's. In all of the photos, Caylee looked like a happy, well loved and cared for child. It appeared that George and Cindy adored her. What happened to them? I mean, really, what happened? How could they sit and eat dinner at the Ritz when that sweet baby girl's bones were being picked up practically in their own back yard? Wouldn't instinct take over and draw you to the site? I am trying hard not to say "normal", because it does not apply. I just cannot understand.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: April 03, 2009, 07:46:50 AM »

MONKEYS   
ANJ it's good to see you back!! Er, err I mean Dr. Nut, please tell ANJ I'm glad to see her back here!!

Now Monkeys, group hug: There, that's better!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: April 03, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »

There is just something so very wrong with those Anthony's. In all of the photos, Caylee looked like a happy, well loved and cared for child. It appeared that George and Cindy adored her. What happened to them? I mean, really, what happened? How could they sit and eat dinner at the Ritz when that sweet baby girl's bones were being picked up practically in their own back yard? Wouldn't instinct take over and draw you to the site? I am trying hard not to say "normal", because it does not apply. I just cannot understand.

Those are good questions, one's I've always wondered myself. After watching the videos of when Caylee was alive, and I see how G&C seemed to be with her, it makes no sense how they behaved (for lack of better word) when she was found. Why were they letting themselves be wined and dined? I would think, after months of vigils the first thing they'd have done is call their minister and meet with him. Maybe even go to church or, just stay in their hotel room in seclusion. If they were hungry anyway knowing Caylee was most likely just found, they could have ordered room service so they could have privacy. I don't understand why they acted the way they did under those circumstances. Now that I think about it though, nothing they've done since Caylee went missing made sense in comparison to the way things seemed to be watching the videos of them with Caylee when she was alive. It's like the people in the video's playing with her, doting over her & etc are not the same people we've seen in all the news videos and tv show guest spots.
The video's with Caylee back then were about Caylee, now everything seems to be is about KC. It's just so sad! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.