May 01, 2024, 11:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 393515 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Hi Trim and all!   Anybody have any thoughts on how the homeowners insurance would cover slander?  I really don't think they would.

Hi Dih!  I have no idea.....I checked our policy and slander is not mentioned...not even close!

I found this under a Traveler's Ins. site........Umbrella Coverage 101
Personal Injury: This all-inclusive definition covers many predicaments. Personal injury can take many forms, including: bodily injury, shock, emotional distress, mental anguish, sickness or disease, or death arising from any of the above. Personal injury also means false arrest, detention or imprisonment, malicious prosecution, wrongful entry or eviction, humiliation, libel or slander, defamation of character or invasion of privacy.
http://www.travelersnj.com/buy_insurance/umbrella_101.asp

I don't know.

I am going to change to Travelers Ins......just in case JB comes after me! He has threatened to come after people who talk bad about the A's and goodness know I talk truth which may be bad cause they are..... LOL m And I am going to go recheck our policy. Monkey Devil!

Sorry for late response, as I've been cleaning all day.  I AGREE!  If I knew Travelers Ins covered all that, it may be worth looking into!  LOL  Can you imagine how much it must cost???   However, I do remember another "famous" American attorney, Tacky, threating the same thing, but I'm still waiting!?
   Tacky!

Hi DiH!  Oh yes, tacopenis!!  Did you see his lastest statement re: the sporter  LOL

I won't even guess how much it would cost, but I am not getting it anyway!  LOL...let um come and get me!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 25, 2010, 07:24:10 PM »

Hi Trim and all!   Anybody have any thoughts on how the homeowners insurance would cover slander?  I really don't think they would.

Hi Dih!  I have no idea.....I checked our policy and slander is not mentioned...not even close!

I found this under a Traveler's Ins. site........Umbrella Coverage 101
Personal Injury: This all-inclusive definition covers many predicaments. Personal injury can take many forms, including: bodily injury, shock, emotional distress, mental anguish, sickness or disease, or death arising from any of the above. Personal injury also means false arrest, detention or imprisonment, malicious prosecution, wrongful entry or eviction, humiliation, libel or slander, defamation of character or invasion of privacy.
http://www.travelersnj.com/buy_insurance/umbrella_101.asp

I don't know.

I am going to change to Travelers Ins......just in case JB comes after me! He has threatened to come after people who talk bad about the A's and goodness know I talk truth which may be bad cause they are..... LOL m And I am going to go recheck our policy. Monkey Devil!

Sorry for late response, as I've been cleaning all day.  I AGREE!  If I knew Travelers Ins covered all that, it may be worth looking into!  LOL  Can you imagine how much it must cost???   However, I do remember another "famous" American attorney, Tacky, threating the same thing, but I'm still waiting!?
   Tacky!

Notice the policy is an Umbrella policy, which would be a policy in addition to a Homeowner's policy.  Whether Traveler's or not, be sure when doing comparables, you use the same limits etc.  I was looking at an umbrella policy, which would give a million dollars liability, and it was $158.00 per year, which is on top of the other policy. 

My DH said we had an umbrella policy in Houston because of the pool and diving board.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.

So she was deposed today. For two hours, even.

I'm nosy.I'd like to know what was said.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 25, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »

Okay.  I'm all done with insurance in this thread.   

thanks for the info Muffy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-roy-kronks-ex-wife-questioned.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife questioned
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 25 2010 6:35 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The deposition of an ex-wife of former meter reader Roy Kronk took about two hours today, WESH-Channel 2 reported this evening.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton had no comment about the deposition for WESH’s Bob Kealing.

Prosecutors talked to the ex-wife, Jill Kerley, via Internet hookup in her attorney’s office in Knoxville, Tenn.

“A judge will view Kerley’s testimony and then decide whether it’s relevant to the case,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler’s death.

Kerley earlier said that her “gut” told her Kronk had something to do with the child’s death. She made that taped comment to the Anthony defense team.

“Casey’s defense team had said Kerley’s testimony will prove that her ex-husband, Roy Kronk, should be a suspect in Caylee’s murder,” Opsahl said.

Kerley said Kronk had used duct tape on her, and duct tape was found on Caylee’s remains.

What were prosecutors trying to do with today’s deposition?

“They’re going to try to get her [Kerley] under oath to catch her in lies,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby in offering analysis for WESH. “I’m willing to bet she’s not going to make a very good witness.”

Hornsby noted that Kerley wouldn’t be able to offer her personal opinions in the Anthony murder trial. He also questioned the defense team’s strategy of using Kerley, saying jurors would “assume she has an ax to grind, that she’s bitter.”
What do you think?
thanks trim......Can't wait to read what she had to say. Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 25, 2010, 07:35:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/22675114/detail.html
State Employee Accused Of Ethics Violation Not Fired
Posted: 6:22 pm EST February 25, 2010Updated: 6:56 pm EST February 25, 2010
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- You'd expect the people who work for a state attorney to follow the letter of the law, but WFTV found out records show one IT worker, accused of beating his wife, admitted to using office equipment to secretly record her and he was accused of using restricted databases for personal use.

But Lawson Lamar's office still won't fire him.

Michael Emmons, a computer expert in State Attorney Lawson Lamar's office, has been cited by the State Ethics Commission for using restricted law enforcement databases to check-up on people and to look into the Casey Anthony case

Carol Johanson is Emmons’ ex-wife.

“From the time I met him, he used the State Attorneys Office as if it were his own agency,” she said.

Emmons admitted he took a recording device from the State Attorney’s Office and used it to eavesdrop on her conversations. He was charged with that crime. He was also charged with battery against Johanson when they were married.

Despite all of that, he's still working for Lamar.

Because of where Emmons worked, the case was prosecuted by the Seminole County State Attorney’s Office. He was entered into a pre-trial diversion program for the battery, meaning it won't show up on his record and he was given probation for the illegal recording charge.

Victim's advocate Laura Williams says Emmons is getting special treatment.

“FDLE found probable cause to charge him with two felonies and, to have the state attorney only charge him with one misdemeanor, I think the viewers are smart enough to know that they had enough evidence to charge him with two felonies,” Williams said.

The State Attorney’s Office demoted Emmons and cut his pay by $6,000, but he's still making $65,000 per year.

“I think the evidence speaks for itself. Something not right is going on,” Williams said.

Emmons declined WFTV’s request for an interview. His boss at the State Attorneys Office admitted he used poor judgment, but said he didn't think Emmons deserved to be fired.

Emmons was denied access to the law enforcement database and forced to go to counseling.

While ethics commissioners found probable cause to believe Emmons violated two laws, they still have to hold a hearing before taking any action.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 25, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »

I don't understand- it should be automatic dismissal using his employers information systems for his own personal use.  My daughter is an RN- if she uses the Hospital's database to look up information on a patient that is not in her care that is improper use and there is automatic termination- and it has happened when people were nosy about someone local, they pried into his health information and were dismissed -  gone!   

I can't believe they didn't fire him.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 25, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »

I was talking to a friend today who posts elsewhere. She also thinks the info is from DC . Since the State was going to conduct an investigative depo with DC there was no need to file a motion (I don't know why, but my friend was pretty sure about this)....she feels this was done and BOZO was not invited.
It looks like BOZO didn't put him on the witness list as no recent witness list has been filed. So she deduced, that information and/or materials from DC is what the State wants to hold from discovery release...possibly because something was sent to a lab, and they have to wait for results, or they requested info and must wait for it. This makes a lot of sense to me.

So what could it be? DC cells phones? Hoover said DC used several the day he was in the woods.  He spent a lot of time at the A's house.....did he find and take something from there and give it up to LE?  Lots of possibilities IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 25, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »

I heard one of the talking heads talking about this a long time ago and because KC is their daughter and supported by them they are responsible for her actions, just like if my child threw a rock through a neighbor's window. The homeowners pays under the liability portion.

Even as an adult?  My 22 yr old daughter still lives at home.  I thought once they hit 18, they were responsible for there own actions at that point.  Heck, I even have my pregnant 35 niece temporarily living with us.  So I'm responsible for there stupidity as well?    We can't control every adults stupidity.   Think if any  adult murderer or other lawbreaker out there who lives with somebody else getting sued, just because the idiot did something stupid and happened to live with them.  That doesn't make the homeowners responsible.  If somebody like that lived with me, I certainly wouldn't know, or they wouldn't be in my house.  Lord have mercy, Insurance costs would be even more out of control.   Of course, nothing surprises me anymore, so I'm not saying your incorrect,  it just seems silly...... JMO Wink

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 25, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »

Could it be text message records from the Anthony 'bat phones'?
If they read these sites I bet the SA are laughing at all of us running around in circles, saying "Wrong, Wrong again, not even close!"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 25, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »

I heard one of the talking heads talking about this a long time ago and because KC is their daughter and supported by them they are responsible for her actions, just like if my child threw a rock through a neighbor's window. The homeowners pays under the liability portion.

Even as an adult?  My 22 yr old daughter still lives at home.  I thought once they hit 18, they were responsible for there own actions at that point.  Heck, I even have my pregnant 35 niece temporarily living with us.  So I'm responsible for there stupidity as well?    We can't control every adults stupidity.   Think if any  adult murderer or other lawbreaker out there who lives with somebody else getting sued, just because the idiot did something stupid and happened to live with them.  That doesn't make the homeowners responsible.  If somebody like that lived with me, I certainly wouldn't know, or they wouldn't be in my house.  Lord have mercy, Insurance costs would be even more out of control.   Of course, nothing surprises me anymore, so I'm not saying your incorrect,  it just seems silly...... JMO Wink

Unfortunately that is the way it is regardless of their age in this day and time. On rental property the owner can be held liable if someone gets hurt while on the premises and not even have any knowledge of it until they are sued. That is why it is so important to carry a large amount for liability insurance. You see articles everyday where owners have had to spend thousands of dollars on their property and their neighbor's property because their renter was making meth in the house.  

Where this will involve Cindy I think is she admitted to having said on TV that was the ZG who took Caylee. She tired to back up and change what she said but in the depositions they had the actual transcripts of the show, so she is as guilty as KC in that and will end up as another defendant in the case if she has not been added already.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: February 25, 2010, 08:19:16 PM »

I think it was Dominic Casey in the dining room with Cindy!      

OK...that was just gross.  I do think the subject of this motion is Dominic Casey.  I believe he's turned State's evidence and he can prove or will attest to the fact that CinCin told him where little Caylee's body was, and that Baez told him not to call LE if he found her.  He may have proof of communications between Baez, KC and Cindy.  I continue to believe that George is completely clueless.  (not to mention missing a few anatomical parts)

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 25, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

OK...that was just gross.  I do think the subject of this motion is Dominic Casey.  I believe he's turned State's evidence and he can prove or will attest to the fact that CinCin told him where little Caylee's body was, and that Baez told him not to call LE if he found her.  He may have proof of communications between Baez, KC and Cindy.  I continue to believe that George is completely clueless.  (not to mention missing a few anatomical parts)

I don't think George is clueless.  I think he is as much a conspirator as Cindy and is up to his eyeballs in this.  The other spherical body parts to which you refer aren't missing either.  Haven't you ever noticed that Cindy has them gold plated and is wearing them as earrings?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 25, 2010, 08:47:58 PM »

Babybear....you are probably right about the earrings!   Monkey Devil!

I think George follows the script du jour...and he likes it that way.  IMO, he's all about the meal ticket.  Don't ask don't tell is not just for the military.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 25, 2010, 09:09:38 PM »

does anyone have KC's original facebook info?  I saw this post on  facebook

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=29809938418&topic=16142

Tara Michelle Pendergrass hang in ther george and cindy, i sent you guys something on facebook about possible evidence, did you get it? if not, check caseys original friends on facebook at the time of the incident and check what they wrote, maybe facebook can assist you????? good-luck
      February 18 at 2:14pm · Report

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2010, 09:11:57 PM »

Could it be text message records from the Anthony 'bat phones'?
If they read these sites I bet the SA are laughing at all of us running around in circles, saying "Wrong, Wrong again, not even close!"

WO, you are probably right about them laughing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »

Babybear....you are probably right about the earrings!   Monkey Devil!

I think George follows the script du jour...and he likes it that way.  IMO, he's all about the meal ticket.  Don't ask don't tell is not just for the military.

You're probably right about George.  Whatever his meal ticket tells him to do is what he does.  I think the so-called suicide threat at the Hawaii Motel was fake and was caused by Cindy threatening him with something--maybe eviction from the family home.  I never heard of a suicidal person taking his blankie with him.  I think he stormed out, didn't come home, Cindy got scared and had Conway call LE.  If it's true Cindy was snuggling with DC that could be the reason for the fight.  I mention all of this because I think it likely that the new evidence in the motion for in camera ex parte hearing has to do with Dominick Casey and what he learned while working so "Closely" with Cindy. He might have flipped and is singing like a canary.  I hope so anyway.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2010, 12:13:00 AM »

I don't think George is clueless.  I think he is as much a conspirator as Cindy and is up to his eyeballs in this.  The other spherical body parts to which you refer aren't missing either.  Haven't you ever noticed that Cindy has them gold plated and is wearing them as earrings?

Babybear
If that is the case that Dominic has evidence/proof that cindy knew and  that baez told him not to call LE if the body was there and if he has been the go between  cindy and casey talking on his laptop (baez)
That baez will be in deep dooo dooo and cindy  can be charged with obstruction. She is such a scammer????

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2010, 12:18:47 AM »

LOL more reason to say that !!! your kids should leave home! while they still know it all!!

Unfortunately that is the way it is regardless of their age in this day and time. On rental property the owner can be held liable if someone gets hurt while on the premises and not even have any knowledge of it until they are sued. That is why it is so important to carry a large amount for liability insurance. You see articles everyday where owners have had to spend thousands of dollars on their property and their neighbor's property because their renter was making meth in the house.  

Where this will involve Cindy I think is she admitted to having said on TV that was the ZG who took Caylee. She tired to back up and change what she said but in the depositions they had the actual transcripts of the show, so she is as guilty as KC in that and will end up as another defendant in the case if she has not been added already.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »

ok let me try this again
They say  your kids should leave home while they still  know it all!! or so they think they do.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.