May 20, 2024, 04:32:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 316891 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: May 28, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »

Fanny.....     

They also said a judge stopped court one time because Lyon was crying.....drama.
Strickland will eat her alive. 

"Step on up to Jose's Big Top Circus".........whatever you do don't stare at the hippo, dont throw poptarts at the elephant, and do not poke the bears with sticks that duo will take your money......the monkeys get out often and cause havock, but hey thats to be expected!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: May 28, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »

QM,Kathi asked Baez why they aren't looking for the real killers?

What did he answer? Wait, let me guess first: He had no comment?? Am I right?

He just walked off.Kathi asked him if he was worried  about the case.......no he isn't worried at all. 

He is a loose canyon!   Kathi got under his skin - bullying responses doesnt make it so.   Even Lyons, quite frankly she shouldnt be speaking at all until the judge grants her motion to appear pro hac vice - technically he hadnt to the point of that presser, Im not intimidated by this woman & I hope she does bring on the drama because "Stan the Man" has already indicated more than once that he will not tolerate BS, bickering & posturing in the Court.   Lyons can whine me a river about why SHE thinks this is not a DP case, BUT the victim is a minor under 12, the State charged aggravated assault of a minor, that is all they need.  Obviously, they have the right to seek it or they wouldnt have sought it, come on these defense attorneys have got to stop insulting the general public!!   She called herself lead attorney & danced around the issue, which means I'm on the right track Bozo refuses to not drive this train & for now she is putting up with it, there will be distention & she might walk off because he will not budge even in appearance to be Casey's #1 attorney.   They can point fingers about matters after the fact all the day long BUT the facts that Casey did not report an abduction & there is evidence against her that she committed this crime IS the issue, PERIOD.   I cannot believe how vehemently Bozo says Casey is innocent, nor his sidebars Mac the Knife, or Ms. Swine - it just flys on the face of beyond ridiculous, they should have pled this case out in August 2008 with a full confession, now not only the evidence but even her parents impeachment over their lies will help convict her for certain...mark my words.

NG producer had the perfect opportunity to repeat comments by the Anthonys & just now on HLN she danced around it...tsk tsk

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 28, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »

I just got a good look at the guy behind Richard on HLN and it is not who I thought it was.

They are also reporting that one time Lyon was pleading a death penalty case and was crying. The judge stopped her, sent the jury out and told her "No more theatrics!!!"    Monkey Devil!
This woman has a lot of theater in her 

She forgot the "wardrobe" part.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: May 28, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

Fanny.....     

They also said a judge stopped court one time because Lyon was crying.....drama.
Strickland will eat her alive. 

"Step on up to Jose's Big Top Circus".........whatever you do don't stare at the hippo, dont throw poptarts at the elephant, and do not poke the bears with sticks that duo will take your money......the monkeys get out often and cause havock, but hey thats to be expected!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #924 on: May 28, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

Fanny.....     

I think that the judge needs to warn her before the trial begins that if she starts crying then she is out of there.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: May 28, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »

I am so happy that Kathi asked that question.  I emailed her a few times with it, and got some awesome responses from her, she is so very down to earth and sweet.  I had asked her to be sure to ask Cindy and Jose that question, I am sure I am not the only person who has emailed her asking to do that!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: May 28, 2009, 05:22:37 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:10 PM »

QM,Kathi asked Baez why they aren't looking for the real killers?

What did he answer? Wait, let me guess first: He had no comment?? Am I right?

He just walked off.Kathi asked him if he was worried  about the case.......no he isn't worried at all. 

He is a loose canyon!   Kathi got under his skin - bullying responses doesnt make it so.   Even Lyons, quite frankly she shouldnt be speaking at all until the judge grants her motion to appear pro hac vice - technically he hadnt to the point of that presser, Im not intimidated by this woman & I hope she does bring on the drama because "Stan the Man" has already indicated more than once that he will not tolerate BS, bickering & posturing in the Court.   Lyons can whine me a river about why SHE thinks this is not a DP case, BUT the victim is a minor under 12, the State charged aggravated assault of a minor, that is all they need.  Obviously, they have the right to seek it or they wouldnt have sought it, come on these defense attorneys have got to stop insulting the general public!!   She called herself lead attorney & danced around the issue, which means I'm on the right track Bozo refuses to not drive this train & for now she is putting up with it, there will be distention & she might walk off because he will not budge even in appearance to be Casey's #1 attorney.   They can point fingers about matters after the fact all the day long BUT the facts that Casey did not report an abduction & there is evidence against her that she committed this crime IS the issue, PERIOD.   I cannot believe how vehemently Bozo says Casey is innocent, nor his sidebars Mac the Knife, or Ms. Swine - it just flys on the face of beyond ridiculous, they should have pled this case out in August 2008 with a full confession, now not only the evidence but even her parents impeachment over their lies will help convict her for certain...mark my words.

NG producer had the perfect opportunity to repeat comments by the Anthonys & just now on HLN she danced around it...tsk tsk
I agree with everything Capp!  This NG producer has always seemed to almost side with the A's on things and only tell more when pushed into it.  Of course this is my opinion.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

Here is my latest bit of correspondence with Kathi.  I urge any one of you who wishes to give her encouragement or simply to pass on a lingering question to shoot her an email.  She is extremely receptive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)" <kathi.belich@wftv.com>
To: dolce
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:23:11 PM
Subject: Re: Caylee Anthony

Thank you for your kind words!  I will see what I can do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 13:01:55 PM
Subject: Caylee Anthony

Kathi

I just want to start out by saying how much I apreciate all the work you have done thus far in the search for justice in Caylee Anthony's murder.  You are not afraid to ask the hard questions and get in the faces of those who need to answer.

In following this case, I was hoping that during one of your encounters with these horrid "grandparents" Cindy and George, that you would ask Cindy this nagging question that lingers...."If Casey is not the guilty party then why is Cindy not demanding that the REAL killer be found?"  If this were my grandchild that was murdered you would be sick of seeing me screaming out for the LE to find the real killer.  I am just boggled by their need to enbark on the tour to promote their daughter, yet pay no respect to the child who is lost in all of this.

What about Jose, why is he not demanding that the LE look for the real killer? What is he doing to find this phantom Nanny?

I thank you for your time and apreciate all you do.  You sure do blow Jessica Denafrio out of the water!! 

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxx Dolce

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:24 PM »

I am still looking for video too. Kathi said she would ask reporter that was there that day.   

One another note, I have been going through the slideshows. Who dressed Jose this morning. Who wears a GREEN handkerchief in his pocket with a PURPLE tie??? Oh, I know! The green hanky was for Slore. He could have worn a green tie at least so it wouldn't be so obvious.   

I tried to get a good shot of the guy with the slick back hair. I am thinking that it may be a media person, because I saw a pic of a man that was standing for a while by the door that could have been him. Baliff probably made him sit down and he took that seat behind Richard Grund. I am not sure. The only shot I could find of him sitting behind Richard was too fuzzy when I tried to magnify it.   

I think we are about to get a doc dump that is going to blow the Anthony's out of the water and that is why Spindy was so upset.  Her hands looked like she has been hammering things again and has been biting her fingernails.

And lastly, why the he77 doesn't Slore put her hair up in a pony tail and just be done with it. I never in my life saw someone put her hands on her greasy hair and try to flick it and fling it and smooth it. Geeze.....get some worry beads or somethin'!   

I agree, Cindy looked just plain angry.

And Casey drove me nuts playing with her hair. (Used to be hand-rubbing.)

I sure am hoping for that doc dump soon!

She is mad that her daughter isnt giving her the time of day, she is mad because she knows Casey is going to bring out all their dirty laundry in court, she is mad that her hands are tied & she cant control any of this now -- Id bet my mortgage on it.   She is probably saying to herself that "ungrateful B"    She takes it out on the world, she accuses everyone else but the bottom line is she knows what Casey did & she also knows what role over years she had in it coming to this.   To me, Cindy's whole agenda has been concealing that with the biggest fat lie of all that she believes in her monster's innocence.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 28, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »

HLN said Lyon describes herself as a "naturally dramatic human being"
I wonder if she has met Cindy.

Make that two drinks, doubles. Snit gonna git thick.   Monkey Devil!

If I post something strange that noone understands, bear with me. I am looking through some old threads. I caught myself trying to post a response on one of them.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 28, 2009, 05:26:35 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/im-on-nancy-grace-tonight

Terrance Lenamon
I’m On Nancy Grace Tonight

Tonight, I will once again be questioned by Nancy Grace on recent issues developing in the Casey Anthony case.  For my position on the news of Andrea Lyons joining the Anthony defense team, check out today’s Orlando Sentinel:

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 28, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »

A view of the client
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )
No Rose I think CA, GA and LA better watch out cause I see the Lyon bus coming for them.  More of thier dirty laundry will be aired in court I can see it happening. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: May 28, 2009, 05:27:41 PM »

Yes, and all the Anthony's dirty laundry will be out soon for the world to see, and I can't wait.  Dolce, good job with the email to Kathi  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 28, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

I just got a good look at the guy behind Richard on HLN and it is not who I thought it was.

They are also reporting that one time Lyon was pleading a death penalty case and was crying. The judge stopped her, sent the jury out and told her "No more theatrics!!!"    Monkey Devil!
This woman has a lot of theater in her 

Did I not say she was a drama mama     You can tell he has no patience or respect for anyone on that defense team & he is doing a very excellent job putting that aside but you can see when his patience is tested, he wont let any of them stunt in his courtroom.   Foolish antics, harmful to the defendant.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 28, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

A view of the client

WTH are you trying to do to me?  I really need a drink.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 28, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #937 on: May 28, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I got 20 pages of catch up, but what a doozy of a day!!! 

Couldn't believe what I read on BB=11's blog!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: May 28, 2009, 05:31:20 PM »

Well, I certainly think that Baez is no longer going to be the Side Show Bob...its gonna be more of the Dream Team Double G Drama Sisters with LKB and the latest pony Andrea. 

Does anyone else hear that Sir Mix-a-Lot when they look at the photo of Casey and her shelf b-hind and then the one where there is a total eclipse of Caseys face care of the 2 ladies keesters?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: May 28, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

Snipped>
Capp's Post:
She is mad that her daughter isnt giving her the time of day, she is mad because she knows Casey is going to bring out all their dirty laundry in court, she is mad that her hands are tied & she cant control any of this now -- Id bet my mortgage on it.   She is probably saying to herself that "ungrateful B"    She takes it out on the world, she accuses everyone else but the bottom line is she knows what Casey did & she also knows what role over years she had in it coming to this.   To me, Cindy's whole agenda has been concealing that with the biggest fat lie of all that she believes in her monster's innocence.

Capp, you are spot on!! Mad and angry and also scared.       

If someone would please teach me how to cut stacks I would not have to always copy and past. just sayin'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.