May 17, 2024, 09:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #772 10/26/08 thru 11/09/08  (Read 313429 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 08, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »

HILVERSUM - The Dutch investigation has this week heard a new witness in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
 The witness is/was a friend of Joran van der Sloot. According to crime reporter Peter R. de Vries confirms they are largely what Joran earlier in an undercover operation SBS6 even to Patrick van der river Eem said.

De Vries:,, Joran, according to its hint that he would be involved in the disappearance of Natalee and that the police in Aruba on a wrong track had put.''Police hearkened to the girlfriend a few times. ,, Even the last interrogation lasted five hours.''

De Vries has also forensic scientists to do research into the rough, more than nine hours continuous footage that was included in the undercover operation with Van der  Eem. ,, The scientists unanimously consider that the confessions of Joran about the disappearance of Natalee authentic. They certainly conclude that there are hardly any fabrication.''

A little confused here...Are we back to a friend/former girlfriend....And if so who is in the pic a few pages back...an older woman?  TIA

This is about the, until this week, girlfriend of Joran, who was, according to Peter de Vries, having a relationship with him for the last 3 yrs.
I didn`t read anywhere of her age so i think we don't know yet.

Bastibro...Thanks for the response...Not one of the smart ones, so I still have 2 questions...LOL

1...Is this a girlfriend since 2005?

2...Who was in the screen capture...the older woman, that Johan posted, any idea?

Thanks in Advance.

2...Who was in the pic that Johan posted a few pages back...a screen capture, I presume, of an older woman?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: November 08, 2008, 07:59:16 AM »

HILVERSUM - The Dutch investigation has this week heard a new witness in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
 The witness is/was a friend of Joran van der Sloot. According to crime reporter Peter R. de Vries confirms they are largely what Joran earlier in an undercover operation SBS6 even to Patrick van der river Eem said.

De Vries:,, Joran, according to its hint that he would be involved in the disappearance of Natalee and that the police in Aruba on a wrong track had put.''Police hearkened to the girlfriend a few times. ,, Even the last interrogation lasted five hours.''

De Vries has also forensic scientists to do research into the rough, more than nine hours continuous footage that was included in the undercover operation with Van der  Eem. ,, The scientists unanimously consider that the confessions of Joran about the disappearance of Natalee authentic. They certainly conclude that there are hardly any fabrication.''

A little confused here...Are we back to a friend/former girlfriend....And if so who is in the pic a few pages back...an older woman?  TIA

This is about the, until this week, girlfriend of Joran, who was, according to Peter de Vries, having a relationship with him for the last 3 yrs.
I didn`t read anywhere of her age so i think we don't know yet.

Bastibro...Thanks for the response...Not one of the smart ones, so I still have 2 questions...LOL

2...Who was in the screen capture...the older woman, that Johan posted, any idea?

Thanks in Advance.

2...Who was in the pic that Johan posted a few pages back...a screen capture, I presume, of an older woman?

Sorry about that...I need my mouse...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 08, 2008, 09:55:57 AM »

Don't know who the older lady is but this is the copy from "the girlfriend" :

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa/comments/page/2/#comments
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 08, 2008, 10:27:56 AM »

Don't know who the older lady is but this is the copy from "the girlfriend" :

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa/comments/page/2/#comments

Thanks Buckeye...2 reasons I think this is Melody...Because I came here first - RWV ... and I know him like the back of my hand...Joran says in his book that Melody knew him better than he knew himself...

And I thought the reporter was Jossy
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #644 on: November 08, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

bastibro
"This is about the, until this week, girlfriend of Joran, who was, according to Peter de Vries, having a relationship with him for the last 3 yrs.
I didn`t read anywhere of her age so i think we don't know yet."

do you have a link ? were can we find that information and how old is she  ???

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 08, 2008, 10:48:42 AM »

Maybe there are two "upset" women.  Melody would have had a relationship longer than "the last three years".  I do think the RW post is Melody.  Maybe Joran also obtained someone older (to support him) to string along.  I can think of several darkside posters that would have been happy to lay down their life for him, thinking they were special, in his eyes.  Some of them still have not come to the realization that they are being used by Joran and his family.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 08, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »

I'm wondering about the connection between Joran and the perv Martin Van den Berg from Thailand?  Could Martin be the reason Joran is in Thailand?  

Quote from: klaasend on April 22, 2008, 10:38:45 PM
Posted by Obscuregoddess at RU (she claims to be internet friends with Joran )

I am not even going to state my opinion or knowledge or anything... Not going to get myself involved in any arguments because I am trying to stay in a good mood. i will say, for the record, this Martin guy was very "fond" of Joran... regardless of what may have or may not have happened where this is concerned. Martin is gay or bi, period. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying...  He is kind of acting like a scorned lover. IF Joran ripped him off, (as I said-- not going to state my opinion to preserve what sanity I have left today) Martin is behaving like someone who just got dumped or hurt by their significant other... revenge mode. No one should be excused for their roles in whatever they did wrong here, whether it be Joran or this guy... But man, oh man. Okay, I am hushing now.

Response to the above post by Lazlo at RU:

OG, acc. to Martin he and Joran had 2 years of intensive internet contact, so I guess Joran knew Martin being very "fond" of him.

Martin said while interviewed that Joran had told him that if he ever told anyone the things they discussed he would "stop it".

SBS showed a chatlog allegedly of Joran and Martin, who knows, maybe Martin kept logs of all their conversations and Schouten will become his representative.

Nothing would suprise me anymore in this case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.820

I think there are two Martins.  Obscuregoddess was referring to the online money stealing from the Amsterdam Martin, not the Thailand Martin Van den Berg. There could be a connection with both, but I do think there are two Martins.  Pics of both posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg376491#msg376491
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #647 on: November 08, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

If Joran were arrested in Thailand, charged and convicted of a crime there, would he serve any prison time there as well?

Does the Netherlands have some kind of agreement with Thailand that would allow Joran to be released and serve his time somewhere in the Kingdom of the Netherlands?  Elsewhere?

Not ignoring your question Whiskey, I just haven't had time to look this up. I used to know the answer and we do have info on that somewhere in Nat's files on the main board.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 08, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »

If Joran were arrested in Thailand, charged and convicted of a crime there, would he serve any prison time there as well?

Does the Netherlands have some kind of agreement with Thailand that would allow Joran to be released and serve his time somewhere in the Kingdom of the Netherlands?  Elsewhere?

the first 8 years or for prison terms of 12 years or less at least a third - with the minimum of 4 years they are imprisoned in Thailand.
first they have to try all the possible appeals to sentencing.
only after that they can apply for a transfer to the Netherlands.

if approved, then the rest of the sentence they can sit in a Dutch prison.

http://www.dji.nl/main.asp?pid=88&ppid=38&sid=23&siid=34

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #649 on: November 08, 2008, 01:46:58 PM »

mom said :

Who was in the pic that Johan posted a few pages back...a screen capture, I presume, of an older woman?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bastibro is her name Carmiņa  ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: November 08, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »

Ahhh...Gielen ends up on TeleAruba? That's worse than youtube.  : )

I hope deVries gives us a Paulus update. I hear the Greta interview (aka new confession in Thailand) will include a part on sweatyrunningman.

eta: Hi Sleuth!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 08, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »

Hello Igs and all,

Diario has reference to the de Vries and Joran's latest Thailand escpade today's paper....

Peter de Vries a uza camera scondi......
Joran lo ta activo den prostitucion...Un testigo mas den caso Natalee Holloway
Saturday, 08 November 2008 00:00
ORANJESTAD(AAN): Recientemente a sali den prensa Hulandes cu e conocido Joran van der Sloot lo ta ofrece muhernan hoben di Thailand na benta, pa mercado di prostitucion di Hulanda.Esaki Peter R. de Vries lo revela Diadomingo den su programa di television, segun de Telegraaf.E corant a publica cu Joran lo ta ofrece e muhernan aki na benta pa 10.000 Euro cada uno y nan mester bay traha den un burdel pa un salario di 300 dollar pa luna.
Nan ta wordo gaņa cu nan ta bay bira bailarina na Hulanda y cu nan lo haya e oportunidad di sigui un estudio.En realidad nan tin cu traha 6 dia pa siman den e burdel.
De Vries ta enfatiza cu preparacion di traficacion di hende, ta castigable pa ley."Esaki por hinke den problema grandi na Thailand", segun de Vries.De Vries a mustra algun imagen na e corant, den cual por wak Joran mes ta bisa den un hotel cu e por tin muhernan pa manda Hulanda tur siman.

Visa cu paspoort lo no ta problema.Joran tambe lo a bisa hende cu e lo pro manda un persona Thailandes riba Peter de Vries, pa soluciona e problema.Den su programa, de Vries ta bin tambe cu un testigo nobo den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.Un mucha muher cu van der Sloot tabata considera un amiga, ta declara cu Joran a conte di e desaparicion di e mucha muher Mericano.
http://www.diario-aruba.com/Local/200811084877/Local/Peter-de-Vries-a-uza-camera-scondi......Joran-lo-ta-activo-den-prostitucion...Un-testigo-mas-den-caso-Natalee-Holloway.html

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: November 08, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »

According to everything I have just read...Joran has been living in Thailand for a while now with this girlfriend of his.  I don't think this would be Melody...I thought she was still in Aruba? 

Did I read Joran has a villa?  Is that a fancy place or just a fancy term for a typical house over there?  Anyone?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #653 on: November 08, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

According to everything I have just read...Joran has been living in Thailand for a while now with this girlfriend of his.  I don't think this would be Melody...I thought she was still in Aruba? 

Did I read Joran has a villa?  Is that a fancy place or just a fancy term for a typical house over there?  Anyone?

i have a pic of his house there ,i will post it

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #654 on: November 08, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #655 on: November 08, 2008, 04:04:14 PM »

i think this houde is in  Pattaya not far from Bangkok

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #656 on: November 08, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »

A pink roof...how appropriate  Safe

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 08, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »

Looks kinda nice, for the Spawn of Satan House.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:08 PM »

How does he afford that place?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:41 PM »

Angelala has posted on Clinton's search. Carolyn has called her. Link to Clinton's thread...Please say a Prayer and Light a candle...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.msg529964#top

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.