May 17, 2024, 08:49:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410403 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »

One thing I'm sure of Caylee will haunt George and Cindy until the day they die, that is the only thing I can be sure of. No matter what nonsense comes out of their mouth, and no matter what actions they do, at the end of everyday, how could they not be haunted when they lay down at night? IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: December 15, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »

I totally agree, this is their way to recoup the money that Casey has stolen, also I'm sure the home is much calmer now that Casey is out of it. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 15, 2009, 10:41:51 AM »

Break their silence?  They have not stopped appearing on any show that will be sympathetic and coddle them.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 15, 2009, 10:41:56 AM »

If Cindy truly believes that there is no evidence to link Casey to the crime, or even if she believes there is, there is no reason whatsoever why she doesn't visit her princess.  Unless one factors in the fact that Casey is prone to temper tantrums which look really bad on videotape and which Cindy can't control.  And George's idiotic "Hello Gorgeous" and "You're in control.  We all work for you," like fingers on a hand or whatever.  Casey showed her true self during one of their visits and Cindy also showed how the family dynamics work.  "Darling, sweetheart, dear, honey." Cry cry, pout,pout, lie, lie, shout, shout.  When the jury sees the tape of Casey clinching her hands against her mother (And it looked as if she would hit her if Cindy were in striking distance) and screwing up her face, as she likely did at home when the least thing didn't please her, I believe they will not look kindly on any of them, George and Cindy too.    And her threatening to just walk out on her parents and leave them there and  their pleading with her to stay, it says a lot about George, Cindy and Casey and none of it is flattering.  IMO if George and Cindy had just gotten up and walked out, it would have gone a long way in making Casey realize they had had enough, but of course they haven't. They will never have enough.  They thrive on it.  It's their life's blood.  As with her whole life, Casey can still make them grovel and beg.

If they were to visit and just say we love you and miss you and if Casey would say the same, it would certainly not hurt Casey's case and might help to show some humanity in all three of them.   Of course, they've been advised against visiting.  Both Cindy and Casey are loose cannons and one can never tell where they will roll and at whom they will fire.

And the early phone calls.  "Calling you was a waste--a huge waste.  Just give me Tony's number." 

Nope, the Chairman of the Board looks more guilty and self centered every time she opens her mouth.  Good advice, Anthonys.  Since you can't control her and never could,  stay away from her.

All of the above is assuming she will even agree to see them.  She stood them up during several scheduled visits early on, but they always came back for more.  The letter from Casey which that moron Baez read aloud after  the cremation (Or presumed cremation, whatever it was or if it was) makes it clear where Casey stands vis a' vis her parents.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1504 on: December 15, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

A little rant this morning ...

George and Cindy were "so disturbed" during Ashton's remarks about the duct tape that they had to leave the courtroom???

Really? Were they disturbed by the fact that Casey left home and Caylee was no where to be seen for weeks? Disturbed by Casey's numerous LIES? Disturbed by her failure to report Caylee "missing" for 31 days while she partied her ass off? Distured by the smell of a dead body in the damn car? Disturbed by the discovery of little Caylee in the wooded area close to home, nothing left but bones and duct tape? Disturbed by the fact that she was bundled up and tossed like garbage?

If you ask me, it is those things along with their complete DENY-ALL that is distrubing.

Rant over.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1505 on: December 15, 2009, 10:45:25 AM »

Break their silence?  They have not stopped appearing on any show that will be sympathetic and coddle them.

Break their silence? Now that is too funny. 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: December 15, 2009, 10:47:49 AM »

What a joke. The only time when the coddling will stop is on the witness stand.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: December 15, 2009, 10:48:19 AM »

Break their silence? Now that is too funny. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: December 15, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Morning Monks

ITA    They would have more sympathy, even support, if they weren't bold faced liars. They started at the getgo and they continue. They've lied about small things and big things. It's to the point that they cannot or willnot venture out in any public arena without their atty. Why is that?  Could it be because they need someone available at a moments notice to give the cue to shut up or if he needs to butt in and stop the question all together.  People who have one version of events and have done nothing to be ashamed of or should I say, nothing to be afraid of,  don't require the omnipresent lawyer by their sides.

I'm sorry that they repulse me. I would like to feel sympathy for them. The things that they have done, the families, like the Grunds, that they have maliciously trashed ,  reveal something that I think goes beyond blind 'love' for their daughter. It's evil to me.       JMHO   
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: December 15, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »

they must be out of money so they had to appear on the todays show and say nothing more than they normally say, which is nothing. i agree if you thought your daughter was innocent nothing could keep you from going to the jail to see her. I wonder where Lee has been lately, he has been out of sight.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: December 15, 2009, 10:58:28 AM »

Bananas , you are more than entitled to your opinion, I am sorry but I just can not garner any sympathy for them. None of them stand up for Caylee, It is all about them. They have lied, they have hidden evidence, and done everything to obstruct the investigation. They have not worked a day since July 15, 2008. Their house was in forclosure then, But they are still in the house, they have been on a cruise, they both drive nice cars, all on money they have made selling their dead, murdered grandbabies pictures. What happened to George's new calling to find missing children? I haven't seen him do one thing to help anyone. Nope no sympathy from me, they will reap what they have sown. And I hope little Caylee haunts them to the day they die.

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

Yes, I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours as well..... however I cannot fathom how anyone can condemn others when nobody has all the facts.  It is not in my heart and soul to condemn these folks.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: December 15, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »

Images I grabbed today.  The first two are from footage of them leaving the courtroom on Friday then the interview started.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: December 15, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

Why is George wearing a Caylee button in the interview when he has stopped wearing them into court?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: December 15, 2009, 11:03:50 AM »

Why is George wearing a Caylee button in the interview when he has stopped wearing them into court?
I don't know and thanks for the images. I guess maybe for more sympathy?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: December 15, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »

I don't know and thanks for the images. I guess maybe for more sympathy?
Does anyone know what it says? Is he still wearing a find Caylee button, or is it something different since she was found? Just wondering.

RIP Sweet Puppy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: December 15, 2009, 11:10:59 AM »

Amen! What good has that bass boat done? Everytime there is a missing child they are elsewhere. Never once have they offered to look through the waters with it. But they do manage to take it out for a spin once in a while. Something so tragic to have happened in their life and they choose to live it up. They probably figure Casey stole enough from them, this is a way of recouping some of it. Normal Grandparents do not act this way!!

Yes, I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours as well..... however I cannot fathom how anyone can condemn others when nobody has all the facts.  It is not in my heart and soul to condemn these folks.
Banans~  I respect your stand and despite evrything I think I understand how you could feel that way  but.... the facts that are available and proven show that the A's are deceitful. For that reason alone I find it hard to believe their words. Their actions are the window to their souls and from my point of view it's like looking into the abyss.
At least we all stand united in our hope for justice for the real victim, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1516 on: December 15, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I watched the Today show starring the poor misunderstood Anthonys.      I finally figured out the key to this case.  George said he didn't believe someone they raised could do something like this so this means that there is a Casey clone who does these evil things!  She's out there somewhere hanging with Zanny the Nanny, plotting world domination even as we speak.
Seriously, I'll bet there is a doc dump detrimental to the defense coming up, or that they have advance warning of Judge Strickland's denial of the motions.  This media blitz usually follows a defense misstep.  I think Linebacker Lyons tripped up on Friday. 
That is interesting isnt it?  Someone they raised?????  They created a monster, they enabled Casey's behavior by allowing her to get away with a lot of unethical and immoral things - stealing money etc.....what made them think by not holding her accountable and or responsible that she wouldn't continue?  How ignorant are they??  Well now they know because she actually thought she would get away with murder .......they really don't get it! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: December 15, 2009, 11:14:58 AM »

If Casey would ever take a plea bargain, the Ants and Bozo will say that she did it so that she would not have to put herself and her family through the trial where they would have to sit and here the lies being said about Casey...and of how Caylee was murdered...they will try to make her out to be a martyr..just watch and see...I am beginning to think that she may plea...

I watched the Today show interview ....the Ants make me so sick...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: December 15, 2009, 11:16:47 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I watched the Today show starring the poor misunderstood Anthonys.      I finally figured out the key to this case.  George said he didn't believe someone they raised could do something like this so this means that there is a Casey clone who does these evil things!  She's out there somewhere hanging with Zanny the Nanny, plotting world domination even as we speak.
Seriously, I'll bet there is a doc dump detrimental to the defense coming up, or that they have advance warning of Judge Strickland's denial of the motions.  This media blitz usually follows a defense misstep.  I think Linebacker Lyons tripped up on Friday. 
That is interesting isnt it?  Someone they raised?????  They created a monster, they enabled Casey's behavior by allowing her to get away with a lot of unethical and immoral things - stealing money etc.....what made them think by not holding her accountable and or responsible that she wouldn't continue?  How ignorant are they??  Well now they know because she actually thought she would get away with murder .......they really don't get it! 
No they don't get it. I may be able to muster up some sympathy if they sat on the side in court behind the prosecutors, to show they want justice for Caylee. But justice for Casey is more important. I don't like feeling this way about the Anthonys, and honestly the Anthonys and the Petersons were the only families I remember feeling such outrage with. One thing to want to help your child, whole other thing when you do what both families have done. IMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: December 15, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21964597/detail.html
George, Cindy Anthony Appear On 'Today'
TV Appearance Follows Emotional Hearing

POSTED: 3:39 pm EST December 14, 2009
UPDATED: 11:09 am EST December 15, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the heels of an emotional court hearing last week, George and Cindy Anthony appeared on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday.
The couple talked about their daughter's emotional court hearing Friday.  Uncut: Casey Breaks Down In Court They also explained why they haven't visited her in jail over the past 14 months.

"Everything we do or say or anything Casey does, any look that she gives, she is so picked apart. Even her tears on Friday, people were just picking her apart. I mean that's her child," Cindy Anthony said.

During Friday's court hearing, prosecutors suggested Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was drugged or physically restrained to facilitate her murderer placing three strips of duct tape on her mouth. The tape, they suggested, cut off Caylee's ability to breathe, suffocating the child.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were found one year ago on Friday in a wooded area off Suburban Drive by a meter reader.

Casey Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.