May 14, 2024, 10:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 306614 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:49 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/

Lawyer: Casey Anthony's parents do not think she is innocent

By the CNN Wire Staff
June 23, 2011 12:10 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- The parents of Casey Anthony do not believe she is innocent, their lawyer told CNN.

George and Cindy Anthony do not, however, want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

Casey Anthony, 25, is charged with seven counts in her daughter's death, including first-degree murder. If convicted, she could face the death penalty.

Lippman's bombshell statement to CNN's Gary Tuchman aired on "AC 360" Wednesday night. It is unclear how the remarks would affect testimony that is scheduled to continue in Anthony's capital murder trial Thursday.

"But this is important and they wanted me to stress this," said Tuchman. "They love her, they support her and they do not want her to get the death penalty and they will do all they can to avoid her getting the death penalty in this case."
 ::snipping2::
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: June 23, 2011, 12:47:17 AM »

beth1970 - IIRC Crystal/River won a settlement in some law suit.  I can't recall right now more details on it.  Maybe some one else can remember what the law suit was about.

thanks P!  I knew it had to be something like that or she was using River Cruz as a stage name.  I worked with a girl once & her younger sister was a topless dancer.  She made $60k & said her little sister made more than her (though I don't know how much - I worked in Human resources so I knew how much she made!)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: June 23, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

Levi Page show starts in 9 minutes!! Going to be a good show tonight!! Starts at 9 PM Eastern. Call in Number is:  (347) 838-9781 if you have any questions for her!! Link to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/06/23/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-24

Summary: Exclusive: River Cruz speaks out about her upcoming testimony in the Casey Anthony trial, and how she feels about being used by Casey's defense team to get her off on murder charges! Plus Forensic psychiatrist and author of "Anatomy of Evil" Dr. Michael Stone will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony! How does he rate her on his scale of evil?

Why is she doing several interviews when she is under subpoena...thou protest too much, she's enjoying the few minutes in the spotlight...

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: June 23, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »

By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- The parents of Casey Anthony do not believe she is innocent, their lawyer told CNN.

George and Cindy Anthony do not, however, want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

Casey Anthony, 25, is charged with seven counts in her daughter's death, including first-degree murder. If convicted, she could face the death penalty.

Lippman's bombshell statement to CNN's Gary Tuchman aired on "AC 360" Wednesday night. It is unclear how the remarks would affect testimony that is scheduled to continue in Anthony's capital murder trial Thursday.

"But this is important and they wanted me to stress this," said Tuchman. "They love her, they support her and they do not want her to get the death penalty and they will do all they can to avoid her getting the death penalty in this case."

I REALLY hope the monster hears about this before she goes to sleep tonight! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: June 23, 2011, 12:50:28 AM »

Levi Page show starts in 9 minutes!! Going to be a good show tonight!! Starts at 9 PM Eastern. Call in Number is:  (347) 838-9781 if you have any questions for her!! Link to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/06/23/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-24

Summary: Exclusive: River Cruz speaks out about her upcoming testimony in the Casey Anthony trial, and how she feels about being used by Casey's defense team to get her off on murder charges! Plus Forensic psychiatrist and author of "Anatomy of Evil" Dr. Michael Stone will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony! How does he rate her on his scale of evil?

Why is she doing several interviews when she is under subpoena...thou protest too much, she's enjoying the few minutes in the spotlight...

Yes...agree....and I'm suspicous something's not right in her actions. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: June 23, 2011, 12:50:58 AM »

I guess I am just shallow and judgmental.  I have trouble with anyone who has one name and then uses another----like "River Cruz" (WTF..is it supposed to be as in "Hey, baby, how'd ya like to go on a River Cruise with me??????????????)  But maybe that's just me.......

This had me rollin...

Hey my name is River Cruz - "Won't You Let Me Take You On a Sea Cruise?" (apologies to Frankie Ford)

Old Man Rhythm is-a in my shoes
It's no use sittin' here singin' the blues
So Gbe my guest, you've got nothin' to lose
Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise?
Whoo-ee, whoo-ee baby
Whoo-ee, whoo-ee baby
Whoo-ee, whoo-ee baby
Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: June 23, 2011, 12:51:10 AM »

If Cindy does take the stand tomorrow I will pray for her...pray that she does the right thing.
I can't imagine having to testify against my daughter but knowing I must for my sweet grandchild.
I would not want to be in her shoes.

Justice for Caylee Marie!

an angelic monkey

pb
you are a sweet monkey  an angelic monkey
Goodnight monks! these late nights and early ams are killin me! 

Thank you!

Good night.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: June 23, 2011, 12:52:21 AM »

I haven't seen the actual statement, only what is here http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28325684/detail.html .  WESH says "Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued a statement on Wednesday reaffirming that George Anthony never had an affair with a woman named Krystal Holloway."

Didn't George know her as River Cruz as we all did when she first popped up?  IMO the above statement does nothing to repudiate an affair between George and River.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: June 23, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »

Yes...agree....and I'm suspicous something's not right in her actions. 

me too.  I think she did give him the money but I do not think there were romantic.  Two crazy women in his life was all he could handle at the time!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: June 23, 2011, 12:55:53 AM »

beth1970 - IIRC Crystal/River won a settlement in some law suit.  I can't recall right now more details on it.  Maybe some one else can remember what the law suit was about.

thanks P!  I knew it had to be something like that or she was using River Cruz as a stage name.  I worked with a girl once & her younger sister was a topless dancer.  She made $60k & said her little sister made more than her (though I don't know how much - I worked in Human resources so I knew how much she made!)

I have a friend who got a divorce and had two small kids to raise alone. Her X was a POS and she really had no way to support them with what she made. She went to work at a "teat bar" and in 2 years she had enough to buy a farm (paid cash), a new car and a BIG savings account. She took a job in an office in a small town away from where she had danced and to this day her kids never knew anything about how she accomplished so much by age 24. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1110 on: June 23, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/  ::snipping2::

An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents told CNN Wednesday that the Anthonys do not believe their daughter is innocent.

The parents, however, do not want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

Well, that is a given - what parent would want to see their child executed? I wonder what time he will change his story tomorrow about them not believing she is innocent.

He is going to say he didn't say that, that he must have been misquoted. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: June 23, 2011, 12:56:43 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan George and Cindy re; #CaseyAnthony..." They do not think she's innocent." A quote from their lawyer via CNN's Gary Tuchman   

As some can tell Im reading back from early evening....this one has me saying thank you Jesus!   I dont have to condone or take back why Im upset with both of them over the past three years but if this is direct from them at least they're coming to reality.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: June 23, 2011, 12:57:14 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know?  

No link but supposedly Cindy per jinkasaurus.
No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

Anyone else remember it that way?

I "thought" I read she had a seizure disorder. If that is true then stress will bring on seizures, so that may be it. I remember thinking when they said she was going to testify that I hoped she had her meds right or there would sure be some excitement in the court when she started having seizures.

Thanks.  Now that you say it, I seem to remember something about seizures, too. 

Don't get md started with the seizure sh!t bc I KNOW the followup protocol if a true seizure occurred. I've been going through hell with my 9 y/o ever since he had a grand mal at Eastern Nationals the last weekend in April! He has to get an EEG, be seen by a neurologist, then have an MRI of his brain bc epilepsy doesn't run in our families. We went back 10 years trying to figure out if he inherited a recessive gene. They think he had a brain injury bc it showed scarring on his brain...yet he is intelligent & has never even had a B on his report card. Crazy! What I'm getting at is the fact that there would most certainly be follow up protocol if Cadey had a true seizure. Plus, & this is important, the emergency room would have confiscated her license & she would have to see a dr right away, then be seizure free with a doctor's write off on it for 6 months in order for her to get her license back. Yes, that's a law in all states.

Have them check his hippocampus.

I'm sorry for the slight o/t Klaas.

Turbo & Magnolia, I'm laying on a mattress in my living room bc I'm afraid to let him sleep by himself since it happened. My typos are off the hook bc I'm on my iPhone, the computers are in the other room. He's had (not has to get) the proper tests, we took care of it right away, through Christian bc AI DuPont is going through too many changes right now. The scarring is in his hippocampus & it appears to be measial temporal sclerosis, plus his right side isn't symmetrical with his left side, condistent with an old football injury. His grand mal occurred from his right side so they thought it was childhood rolandic which he would outgrow by puberty, possibly only have the 1 single seizure. The problem with the scarring is that it should gave started a seizure disorder bc of where it is, but it didn't. He had a seizure bc somebody fell on the back of his head & the armbar was in tight on his neck. The radiologist said to get another in a few months so we go last week in August for another MRI with more plates & more contrast dye. The radiologist & pediatric neurologist both said it might have only showed up bc it was so soon to his seizure, the electrical activity was great. We've been praying nonstop. He'll be fine. I have faith & firmly believe that whatever will be...will be.

Ok, Turbo, I didn't know you were talking about River. I thought you were talking about Casey & her seizure. The thing us, though, if River has a true seizure disorder, then she can't have s drivers license unless she's seizure free for 3 years with medicine & a beutologist's signature.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: June 23, 2011, 12:59:42 AM »

Here's the special report that aired at 4pm. on WFTV if anyone missed it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28323670/detail.html

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 23, 2011, 01:13:06 AM »

Likely already posted

http://www.wftv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

The defense tried to tell jurors that the state had a lack of evidence. Initially, it seemed as though the defense was getting somewhere with a UCF forensic chemist, Dr. Michael Sigman, who testified about his early tests on the air of Casey Anthony's trunk.

But, yet again, it fell apart after prosecutor Jeff Ashton cross examined the chemist.

But it became worse for the defense when Dr. Sigman told Ashton he found all those same things still in the air of her trunk, even though the sources of those compounds had been removed.

"You were not aware that the trunk liner and the spare tire cover had been removed four days before? You did not know that?" asked Ashton.

"I did not know that," Sigman replied.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1115 on: June 23, 2011, 01:13:17 AM »

Someone may have already posted about this...

From the Danielle Van Dam case, Dr. Rodriguez.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/724909/posts

Van Dam Case Witness Challenges Findings Of Defense 'Bug Expert': But...His Testimony Don't Add Up..
Union Tribune ^ | July 31, 2002 | Jeff Dillion
Posted on Tue Jul 30 2002 17:58:51 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) by FresnoDA

snipped>>>

6 SO I WAS VERY FORTUNATE AT THE TIME TO BE ONE OF

7 THE SENIOR GRADUATE STUDENTS THERE. DR. BASS ELECTED ME TO WORK

8 AND START THE FIRST PROJECT. SO WE WERE -- I WAS VERY FORTUNATE

9 THERE TO BE THERE FOR THIS PIONEERING RESEARCH.

10 Q. THAT PROGRAM, HAS THAT AT LEAST COMMONLY BECOME

11 KNOWN AS THE "BODY FARM"?

12 A. YES, UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS.

Lets see in 1971 he would have been what age? 9 or 10?  (don't remember what year he was born)

25 DEATH. IT'S A VERY COMPLICATED SUBJECT. AND DR. BASS IN

26 CONVERSATIONS WE TALKED ABOUT BUILDING A FACILITY WHERE WE COULD

27 ACTUALLY STUDY FOR THE FIRST TIME THE ACTUAL PROCESS OF

28 DECOMPOSITION.

True, Dr. Bass states in this video the beginnings of The Body Farm in 1971.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfsSqCu3q0

Dr. Rodriguez didn't come into the picture until eleven years later!

Snipped from Dr. Rodriguez's testimony in the Danielle van Dam murder trial of David Westerfield.

http://www.unposted.com/transcript/trial_july_25th_2002_1.shtml

24 Q. DO YOU HAVE AN AREA OF SPECIALIZATION?

25 A. MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION IS FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGY

26 AND WITHIN THAT WHAT I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY TIME RESEARCH AND

27 WRITINGS ON IS THE PROCESS OF HUMAN DECOMPOSITION.

28 Q. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THAT?

1 A. BASICALLY I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN LOOKING AT THAT

2 SINCE 1982.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: June 23, 2011, 01:15:02 AM »

By the CNN Wire Staff

Is this the statement that Mark Lippman is denying?

Something is hinky.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1117 on: June 23, 2011, 01:15:40 AM »

Likely already posted

http://www.wftv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

The defense tried to tell jurors that the state had a lack of evidence. Initially, it seemed as though the defense was getting somewhere with a UCF forensic chemist, Dr. Michael Sigman, who testified about his early tests on the air of Casey Anthony's trunk.

But, yet again, it fell apart after prosecutor Jeff Ashton cross examined the chemist.

But it became worse for the defense when Dr. Sigman told Ashton he found all those same things still in the air of her trunk, even though the sources of those compounds had been removed.

"You were not aware that the trunk liner and the spare tire cover had been removed four days before? You did not know that?" asked Ashton.

"I did not know that," Sigman replied.

I heard it, and I loved it!  

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 23, 2011, 01:19:03 AM »

WHOA.. perhaps a new firestorm brewing? or just a kerfulle?
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealingbob kealing
Lippman would not confirm. Said he will issue statement“@peachy92: @alanamb @GaryTuchmanCNN/Anthony "not innocent"
25 minutes ago

bobkealingbob kealing
Agreed. ML needs to clarify what he DID say.“@TrialNotes: @bobkealing Tuchman is a stand-up guy. If he says ML told him that, I believe it.
41 minutes ago

bobkealingbob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman says he will issue statement.
1 hour ago

bobkealing
#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"1 hour ago

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: June 23, 2011, 01:21:07 AM »

Janet - doesn't make sense to me either.  Only think I can figure is Lippman said it and then later realized maybe not a good idea. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.