May 15, 2024, 06:32:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 363432 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2008, 02:15:59 AM »

My pill is taking over, so I have to lay down for a few hours....I'll be back later
Try and have fun
seeme, you should share.  sounds like a good pill, rest well.

I'd give you one if you were closer!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:13 AM »

GEE......am I allowed to come out of the corner now.......

lol..come on out
Gosh one minute Im looking for clues and the next I'm dodging bullets...Its getting dangerous in here..
Higherhopes, my friend, what would you like to talk about tonight?
The only thing I have evr talked about in here is this case and poor little Caylee...I really think the pic of the baby Caylee was kissing was of a little importance but no one else seems to so I'll leave it alone...
Higherhopes, according to Kio and probably even Casey, herself, Cindy is prejudiced and would not allow Hispanics in her house.  Casey, perhaps to spite her mother, liked to date Hispanic men.  I can imagine that Casey would find it amusing to take a pic of Caylee kissing a Hispanic baby.  Amusing because she knew it would infuriate her mother, Cindy.    I think that's about the only importance the pic might have.
Well o.k. then...If thats all there is to it then we shall forget all about it....I was just wondering because this picture wasnt on Caseys profile and the only time ive seen it is on this profile that was just found tonight......so that was the reason I was saying anything.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:47 AM »

Sleep Well Monkeys!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:48 AM »

Back to what I was thinking about--NeJames, the lawyer.  What do you think about him?  NG chewed into him, but he came off with a calm and self-deprecating manner that was likeable.  He's a smart man and pulls a lot of weight in Orlando, I hear.  I still am baffled at why he agreed to be a media spokesperson when he's a defense attorney.  That's making me wonder at what the Anthony's think the future will bring. 

I noticed that NeJames was making it very clear that he has nothing to do with Casey, that his clients are George and Cindy (he's never even met Casey).  He made that point more than once...so it was important to him to make a distinction for his clients IMO.  I believe there's more to this than we know at this point.

I noticed that too.  He very politely refused multiple times to even comment on the case when NG asked about something related to Casey.  He almost wagged his finger at NG as if to say, you know I can't go there!  I just find it odd that a lawyer would take on this role, especially one of his stature.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2008, 02:17:44 AM »

GEE......am I allowed to come out of the corner now.......

lol..come on out
Gosh one minute Im looking for clues and the next I'm dodging bullets...Its getting dangerous in here..
Higherhopes, my friend, what would you like to talk about tonight?
The only thing I have evr talked about in here is this case and poor little Caylee...I really think the pic of the baby Caylee was kissing was of a little importance but no one else seems to so I'll leave it alone...
Higherhopes, according to Kio and probably even Casey, herself, Cindy is prejudiced and would not allow Hispanics in her house.  Casey, perhaps to spite her mother, liked to date Hispanic men.  I can imagine that Casey would find it amusing to take a pic of Caylee kissing a Hispanic baby.  Amusing because she knew it would infuriate her mother, Cindy.    I think that's about the only importance the pic might have.
Well o.k. then...If thats all there is to it then we shall forget all about it....I was just wondering because this picture wasnt on Caseys profile and the only time ive seen it is on this profile that was just found tonight......so that was the reason I was saying anything.
Thanks for bringing it over here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2008, 02:18:28 AM »

Sleep Well Monkeys!
Night, night, seeme.

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2008, 02:21:07 AM »

Well, I wonder if any of the cell phone pings were close to any Orange Groves...I have been to Orlando many times and those groves are scary and can go on forever ...Ive been lost a few times myself in one...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2008, 02:21:49 AM »

Well, I have to commend Cindy and George for hiring NeJames.  He is a far more experienced attorney than the one representing Casey.  If they should need his legal defense in the future, I think they will be well represented.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2008, 02:21:58 AM »

Good nite everybody,  but i want to leave on this note:

I love the fact that Baez is getting bashed for being in over his head, unusual motions, needs to go back to law school.  I hope he does stink.  I don't want Casey to have another dream team.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:22 AM »

Hi there, AZLady! 

I just read mostly on this new tragedy.  Was deeply offended this morning however when NeJame likened the Anthonys to the familiies of MIA/POW and did take it upon myself to see that many of them were aware of this dreadful analogy.

Otherwise, I just read as this thread moves too fast for me to keep up and read all the posts, don't feel well enough informed that I have anything to add.  All your posts I do read, always have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:51 AM »

Well, I wonder if any of the cell phone pings were close to any Orange Groves...I have been to Orlando many times and those groves are scary and can go on forever ...Ive been lost a few times myself in one...
OCSO is keeping the evidence and the list of cell phone ping sites very top secret.  I do think they are methodically checking out each area indicated by her location for several days.  Most residents of Orlando are not aware of the searches, I am sure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:08 AM »

I like this guys articles:

The Wacky World of Casey Anthony
We've got bloggers stealing trash, Lee Anthony destroying protesters’ signs, and Casey Anthony giving high fives. It would seem there is no end to the lunacy surrounding the Caylee Anthony case.

Before we get into these most recent developments, I would like to point out one thing I've learned since my return from Florida, and that is the fact that the "breaking" news you're getting from Nancy and Gretta is not necessarily breaking.

I found it humorous the other night when Gretta's show announced the protester fight that took place in front of the Anthony home as "breaking" news, when in fact it had occurred two or three days prior. I had the video of the fight online within an hour or so of the occurrence.

Then you have Nancy on the television talking about this bone discovery, which is supposedly "breaking news." I knew about that before I left. The only reason I did not mention it was because a spokesperson for EquuSearch had already told me that they were 99.9 percent positive they were animal bones.

I also find it funny that everyone is now jumping on the bandwagon regarding the book and movie deals. That is rehashed news from last week.

What I am trying to say is, don't get overly excited by everything they call "breaking" news. More often that not, it is tabloid fodder.

Getting back to the latest developments, can you believe someone actually took the trash from in front of the Anthony family home yesterday? I kid you not. I drove by the house about an hour or so before it happened. According to Myfoxspringfield.com, the woman, identified only as Lorraine, said she was a "blogger on MyFoxOrlando.com." Lorraine later reported that she found a pizza box, flowers, cards, and miscellaneous irrelevant items.

Meanwhile, Lee Anthony has been busy today as well. Perhaps taking the cue from his father, who allegedly assaulted a protester a few days ago, Lee grabbed a protester’s sign and attempted to destroy it by jumping up and down on it. His feeble attempt failed, and the lady and her sign were reunited a few moments later. Lee did get one good lick in—he tipped over a water dish the woman had set out for her dog. Go, Lee! <implied sarcasm>

And finally, what is up with Casey Anthony and the high five? I mean, come on, you have the entire country watching you, and you can't control yourself once you think they’re your out of sight? In case you haven't heard about this, it occurred on Tuesday when Casey and Lee were walking into her attorney's office. Once the pair thought they were out of sight, they smiled and each other and high fived. It remains unclear why, but it was tacky nonetheless.

Fun. Fun. Fun. Check back later for more updates on this bizarre case

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:09 AM »

Hi there, AZLady! 

I just read mostly on this new tragedy.  Was deeply offended this morning however when NeJame likened the Anthonys to the familiies of MIA/POW and did take it upon myself to see that many of them were aware of this dreadful analogy.

Otherwise, I just read as this thread moves too fast for me to keep up and read all the posts, don't feel well enough informed that I have anything to add.  All your posts I do read, always have.

probably the wrong thread to be asking this Anna, but what do you now think of the pond search that Mos told you had nothing to do with "Natalee's case" with the new info that came out today?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »

Well, I have to commend Cindy and George for hiring NeJames.  He is a far more experienced attorney than the one representing Casey.  If they should need his legal defense in the future, I think they will be well represented.

But is he a defense attorney or a PR Agent?  What happened to Garrison? 

He surely seems to be trying to distance his clients, the grandparents, from Casey for some reason.  Thought they were all one big happy family and united on all fronts.  Maybe not?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2008, 02:28:49 AM »

OCSO is keeping the evidence and the list of cell phone ping sites very top secret.  I do think they are methodically checking out each area indicated by her location for several days.  Most residents of Orlando are not aware of the searches, I am sure.
I spoke to my Aunt who lives in Winter Garden this morning and she said that  she was aware of the places that were being searched and she said that she has also went with my cousins a few times to look themselves but She was the one that mentioned the Orange groves because at this time very little actvity is going on with the groves ...wrong time of the year.....and so therefore they would also make a good place to hide something and noone would ever know for awhile...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2008, 02:29:01 AM »

Hi there, AZLady! 

Love your avatar by the way!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »

Hi there, AZLady! 

Anna, thank you for responding.  I love talking with you as you are so insightful.  I agree that NeJame's comparison of the Anthony's to the families of MIA/POW's was terrible--a truly disgusting juxtaposition.  I am intrigued by this guy, though.  He's a big wig in Orlando--a mover and shaker, they say.  Simply, I am flabbergasted that people of the low level of the Anthony's even were put in touch with him.  He's a bar and club owner from way back.  He also defends club-related suits--kind of an expert area of his.  I don't see where the money is coming from, other than perhaps NBC (?) Don't know if I have the wrong station or not, please forgive as I can't remember these acronyms.  The Anthony's retaining him as a media voice is a bit like using a fully loaded shotgun to kill a fly.  Overkill.  Unless they anticipate needing a defense lawyer in a criminal trial...

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2008, 02:32:48 AM »

Nobody will say goodnite to me.  Fine, then I will go find Jess! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2008, 02:34:15 AM »

Goodnight, dear.  Now, you were saying...?

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2008, 02:34:56 AM »

Goodnight  Mytime.....hope you have a good night and and even better day tomorrow......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.