May 14, 2024, 11:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 265826 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2008, 08:56:25 PM »

HI!
Waving to Klaas and ALtruist and all the rest of you From the rafters!

Wow,seems things are beginning to move in this case again.

Its nice to be back, got a new computer and can navigate a bit better
And I can never forget my sweet Monkeys here!

These monkey emoticons are a hoot!

Ah then you'll like my Greta emoticon too 

OMG, THat is TOOOOO funny, ROFLMAO! I LOVE it!!!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »

Puzzler,

Someone else asked the same question and Klaas enlarged the photo and posted a few pages back. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

What i don't understand
They found the Cage 30/12/2007

And the next search is  on 01-07/2008  ? With only Aruban divers ?
Was they cage locked in the meantime ?
Why did they wait 8 days ?
Was that mos's decicion ?

They had to get Tim Miller off the ship.
Yes they did, he wouldn't have not let this go.

And has Tim seen these pictures?  I would love to hear his reaction.  He was so sure, and he was right.

Is there a monkey that can capture and make larger the "middle" bag in the lower picture.
Someone did it for the bag on the right and it looks like there's a hip bone in that bag.  In the middle picture, it looks to me like there's a bone starting from the lower left and upward toward the center.  Does it look like a bone to anyone else?  Any monkey have enough knowledge of bones to venture an educated guess?  TIA

at 400%

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #843 on: November 24, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Swinging from the rafters too.

Nice to see everyone

Tyler if you see this will you get my email addy from Klaas..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »

So what did they do?...bring up all the evidence and then bag it?...I don't seem to be able to see any water in the bags....

I think they sent Julia down to suck all of the water out of the bags before they zipped them shut.

LMAO! and it's time to share these again

from Deetch/no date saved:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.
Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion.

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold.

Proverbs 22:1

Rock On!!     Cool
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »

San makes an excellent point... why were the cameras rolling?  I agree... I think they anticipated this would happen.  If this was the case it would appear their intentions started out good...to catch the bad guys in action.  So what happened?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: November 24, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »

Could someone please crop and enlarge the portion of the bottom picture with the ziplock bag containing what we think is denim?

To my eye, in this bottom picture, there appears to be something else in the bag with the 'denim'.  Not to be gruesome or disrespectful, but I'd like a closer look in case its actually pelvic bone remains.

Thanks in advance...

BUMP

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 24, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »

HI!

Congrat's on the new puter Art.  Was reviewing old posts just really early this AM & ran across one of yours telling of your country kitchen with the standing hot kettle, company coming for a sit & visit, & gave me such a warm feeling so was so happy to see you here when looking up.  Am so glad that things are well for you, you deserve it.

Aw, Thanks, Altruist.
Well, its that season again, woodstove is going, kettle humming away, and all is warm and toasty here!
I hope all is well with you also.

NOw, a wonderful Holiday gift for all of us would to finally have resolution and justice for Natalle and her family. That would be the best gift of all, wouldn't it?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #849 on: November 24, 2008, 09:01:56 PM »

FROM GRETAWIRE
Check out the email I just received ……I don’t know this viewer.

To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:24:42 2008
Subject: Joran

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

HI!

Congrat's on the new puter Art.  Was reviewing old posts just really early this AM & ran across one of yours telling of your country kitchen with the standing hot kettle, company coming for a sit & visit, & gave me such a warm feeling so was so happy to see you here when looking up.  Am so glad that things are well for you, you deserve it.

Aw, Thanks, Altruist.
Well, its that season again, woodstove is going, kettle humming away, and all is warm and toasty here!

NOw, a wonderful Holiday gift for all of us would to finally have resolution and justice for Natalle and her family. That would be the best gift of all, wouldn't it?

NOTE: I still can't type. that should read: NATALEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »

What i don't understand
They found the Cage 30/12/2007

And the next search is  on 01-07/2008  ? With only Aruban divers ?
Was they cage locked in the meantime ?
Why did they wait 8 days ?
Was that mos's decicion ?

They had to get Tim Miller off the ship.
Yes they did, he wouldn't have not let this go.

And has Tim seen these pictures?  I would love to hear his reaction.  He was so sure, and he was right.

Is there a monkey that can capture and make larger the "middle" bag in the lower picture.
Someone did it for the bag on the right and it looks like there's a hip bone in that bag.  In the middle picture, it looks to me like there's a bone starting from the lower left and upward toward the center.  Does it look like a bone to anyone else?  Any monkey have enough knowledge of bones to venture an educated guess?  TIA

at 400%

Blonde - thank you!

Does it look like there is a bone or bones in the middle bag (to the left of the hip bone)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

So what did they do?...bring up all the evidence and then bag it?...I don't seem to be able to see any water in the bags....

I think they sent Julia down to suck all of the water out of the bags before they zipped them shut.

LMAO! and it's time to share these again

from Deetch/no date saved:
Breaking News: van der Sloot to go to court to stop the search using cadaver dogs.

It seems they keep escaping and ending up in front of the van der Sloot property barking wildly.

The last time the dogs were returned to the dunes they seemed to pick up a stray.
Dog trainers have apologized to Julia Renfro for the confusion.

igsigs Says: April 15th, 2006 at 10:44 pm
Glenda says she does not know who it is…but the arrest is not related to J2K.

God, she will be humping Joran’s leg all the way to KIA.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

more from Gretawire

November 24th, 2008 6:26 PM Eastern
I wish the Aruban prosecutor would just WAIT until he actually sees what we have…maybe it is something big…maybe not…but wait until he sees it before he starts talking to the media about its evidentiary value!
by Greta Van Susteren
I just got an email from a journalist in Aruba (see below.) The Aruban prosecutor has not seen our show tonight yet is telling the media that it is not new. Hans Moss must be a wizard!! He has incredible powers to know what the show is (yet can’t solve the case…..go figure)…here is the email;

Hy greta. Hans mos tells me the info u r showing tonight is nothing new and related to the nh case.

PS - 7:24pm update….I am still willing to show Hans Moss EVERYTHING we have collected in the investigation.  I would like to know if ANY of our collected information has any evidentiary value.  I don’t want to just box up our stuff and move on.  I think the prosecutor should take advantage of my offer….maybe we have some good information..but if he won’t look at it, he will never know.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04:06 PM »

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold.

Proverbs 22:1

Rock On!!     Cool

Thanks snoopy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 24, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »

Aw, Thanks, Altruist.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 24, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »

'On the Record' Special!
Tune in to Greta tonight at 10 p.m. ET when Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot goes 'On the Record'! Find out the new info that could lead to the answers in the case. Watch a preview

Watch:
• Interview with Holloway's Mom
• Legal Panel on New Evidence
• Interview with Holloway's Dad
• Aruba prosecutor blasts 'OTR'

• Share your thoughts on GretaWire
• E-mail the show: ontherecord@foxnews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 24, 2008, 09:07:32 PM »

I heard indications were that Greta's show tonight will be saying Natalee was sold as a sex slave. Pfffttt!!! If that's true, I'm not sure I'll bother to watch. 

Waving to Snoop Dawg, Art, Tib, and OS.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 24, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »

I heard indications were that Greta's show tonight will be saying Natalee was sold as a sex slave. Pfffttt!!! If that's true, I'm not sure I'll bother to watch. 

Waving to Snoop Dawg, Art, Tib, and OS.

Her promo for the show leans that way but I'm not so sure. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: November 24, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »

FROM GRETAWIRE
Check out the email I just received ……I don’t know this viewer.

To: Van Susteren, Greta
Sent: Mon Nov 24 20:24:42 2008
Subject: Joran

Greta,

We are at Mr. Jazz restaurant, just finished dinner and are waiting for the show to start.  His parents just walked in and are sitting in the front row, greeting and shaking hands with folks like they are celebrities.  Not sure if you are on the island tonight but just wanted to let you know.  We feel so deeply for the tragedy of Natalie and the pain her family and friends have endured and continue to endure!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Are you KIDDING ME?  Paulus and Anita are in NY for the showing?  Did I read this wrong?  Pls tell me we didn't let them into our country.  Is there anyway we can have them arrested?  Seriously. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.