May 17, 2024, 01:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DEVRIES/VAN DER EEM VIDEO RECORDING AND THE KALPOE VS PHIL MCGRAW CONNECTION  (Read 272948 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: November 06, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »

All about justice for Natalee Holloway?

Did Peter Schouten inform the networks which he was in negotiations with that there was only ONE truth in the entire the Red Rover recording?  Did Peter Devries inform ABC prior to negotiating a $830,000 deal?  Was ABC aware that the words that spew out of Joran van der Sloot's lips were nothing but lies ... words that could all be disputed.  Think about it.  Peter Devries had an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway story.  He knew.

Could $830,000 be behind the reason there was no deal negotiated between Peter Devries and Kyle Kingman in regards to the trap/cage footage ... the trap/cage footage that would reveal that Joran's FULL confession ... which did not allude to a trap/cage in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body ... was not a FULL confession after all.

Janet

++++++

Overboard - Patrick vander Eem

Peter Schouten is a man that you like or you don’t. He can be long winded, loud and theatrical. I didn’t like him at first but somehow he grew on me. If you stuck around long enough you found a man who you could trust and laugh with.

Because I would get half of the revenue of the sales of news clips to other stations I hoped that he knew what he was doing. I did not expect much, because Schouten had only four working days to get it done and today was his deadline. Because of this crazy time schedule he had proposed a strategy not to sell the footage of the car as news clips to all networks in the States but to cut an exclusive deal with one. Until that Thursday the inner circle of people who knew about this operation had been extremely small. The slightest hint that Joran had made a confession on tape would have gone round like wildfire. That created an enormous problem for Schouten. How to sell something if you can’t tell the potential buyers what it is?

Earlier I had overheard some people in the smoking room wondering about that too and there somebody said: ‘Don’t worry about him.  That man can sell sand to the Arabs.’

Schouten also worked tireless hours with the help of Peter R’s daughter Kelly de Vries, brought in due to the secretive nature of the footage, to prepare a plan to handle the press during the onslaught we all expected from media at both sides on the Atlantic Ocean. They were both ready for it.

Today Schouten was running frantic negotiations with the Disney-network ABC to organize an exclusive deal. They had already sent a producer on the plane the day before, Jessica Velmans, a Dutch woman who emigrated to the States when she was three years old, but still spoke almost perfect Dutch. Schouten warned us all about that because she had to be left in the blind until the confidentiality agreement was signed. Secrecy was so crucial, that even the subtitles prepped for Beth were made from Schouten’s desk directly since it was still to risky to bring in the usual outside translators. That is how I met Elizabeth Byars, my co-author of this book, who was brought in by Schouten to produce the subtitles and the text for the US-website of the show. The level of secrecy that we kept up all these weeks was amazing and would
have made the CIA proud.

... The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars. Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe. That delivered me just a few hundred Euros shy of the random number I pulled out of my ass for the police. Three hundred thousand turned out to be the lucky number in the cosmic lottery.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle Kingman:  Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

In regards to the shoes ... Joran van der Sloot could not keep his story straight.  Nevertheless ... when the screen shots provided by Kyle Kingman is taken into consideration ... I contend that neither story reflects the truth.

Janet

++++++++

THE RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

THE SHOES

1.  Joran van der Sloot:  "I threw them away."

Joran:  No.  These shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself. On the way to there... on the way to home... 

Patrick: You just took them off. 

Joran: No, on the way to there, you have these puts (drains or manholes)... 

Patrick: Riolering (storm drains) or something. 

Joran: Yes.

2.  Joran van der Sloot:  "I kept my them."
Patrick:  All I can think is that there is something about those shoes that you do not want them to see.

Joran:  No, of course not. I still have those shoes. I just told those dudes that I left my shoes behind. So dumb

THE ROV SCREEN SHOTS

THE SHOE

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #770 on: March 07, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »

As far as the beak-in at the huts:

As I see it there are two possibilities.  First, the fish huts were actually broken into and therefore likely related to the case. Alternatively, the door was kicked in by the Police during the search within a couple days of Natalee's dissapearance and a lovely new knife taken in the process.

In either case, a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362152#msg362152

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #587 on: September 25, 2008, 12:15:01 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg469889;topicseen#msg469889

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Joran van der Sloot could not keep his story straight in regards to how many were involved in assisting him in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.  Nevertheless ... I do not believe the truth reflect either story considering Joran does not elude to a trap/cage ... a trap/cage that according to ROV screen shots as well as Kyle Kingman's own words ... in all probability ... contained Natalee Holloways remains.

Janet

+++++++

THE RANGE ROVER TRANSCRIPT

THE MANNER OF DISPOSAL

1.  Joran van der Sloot ... "They ..."  "Them ..."

Joran: They dumped her in the ocean.
____

Patrick: did you swim? 

Joran: No. I knew people who could help me, but I dont want to name them. She will not be found

2.  Joran van der Sloot:  "He ..."   "Daury ..."   "A friend ..."  "His ..."  "Two of us ..."

Patrick:  You don't know?  He never told you how he did it? 

Joran:  Of course he did. 

Patrick:   How then? 

Joran:  He just went into the ocean. farther away.   Then he dumped her.
____

Patrick:   What's his name?

Joran:  Daury 

Patrick:  Daury what?   Is he Dutch? 

Joran:  No, well, yes. Half Dutch, half Arubaans. Dutch mother, or something like that.
___ 

Joran:  His boat was standing there by the pier, and I knew that also, you know, and he told me, then help me for a while, so we have taken to the boat 

Patrick:  Lifted her up. 

Joran: Yes, the two of us just quickly.
_____

Patrick:  You walk home and he sails (varen) out straight away? 

Joran:  He sails out straight away.  From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out two kilometers or so. He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

ACCORDING TO THE PERSISTENCE' ROV ANALYST

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver (Jan 7) sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing.

ROV SCREEN SHOTS

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24 -
« Reply #498 on: February 26, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »

Wow...someone sent me these pictures (anonymously to my email link on the FP of SM) that were posted on another site.  Real clear pictures of the trap and what they thought they saw in it.  Thanks to whoever sent them!

ROV Images:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »

Think about it.  Kyle Kingman ... the ships ROV operator and analyst ... must have been convinced that the ROV footage revealed that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that cage/trap or he would not have gone behind the backs of John Silvetti, Hans Mos and Dolphi Richardson and ... sent screen shots to the FBI.  In his own words ... Kyle Kingman shares with the Natalee's Freebirds his and Tim Miller's concerns on December 30th in regards to taking the word of the Aruban divers that the contents of the cage were not cage related.

Obviously ... if truthful ... the implication of Joran van der Sloots "full" confession in the Range Rover recording is that Natalee Holloway's remains were not inside that trap.

I am a believer in Kyle Kingsman's own words.

Janet

+++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

++++++++++++

According to Patrick vander Eem's own words in OVERBOARD … it was the Dutch Central Intelligence Agency that contacted Patrick when on-going surveillance of Joran van der Sloot revealed that the two had formed a relationship.  It was a Dutch Central Intelligence agent who suggested that Patrick contact Peter Devries when Patrick revealed all regarding his intentions of secretly obtaining a confession from the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case was revealed.

In my opinion ... collaborating with the enemy for a positive outcome … the enemy who has preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway from the getgo … does not make sense unless … motives are self-serving.

________

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING AND THE DUTCH CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY CONNECTION

Overboard - Patrick vander Eeem

Heidi tells me a beat cop from the city area Broek in Arnhem has called her mother asking all kinds of questions about who drives in our Toyota RAV4. That was the car I was driving at the time but it was in my mother in laws name. Questions from a cop? I’m thinking what the hell. I can’t imagine what they want with me. So I call this guy back.

The cops name is Frank and let me just start by saying we need a thousand more like him. Beat cops have to have a special bond with the community. They need to be aware of what is going on there and know the people. I have nothing but praise for the care and effort this man put into his job. Having been on the wrong side of the law I don’t often have nice words for most police officers but Frank is an exception. He had even checked into my company, Pirtek, once he had my name and found out it was registered to me only.

‘Good afternoon, officer. I heard you wanted to speak to me. What can I do for you?’  He’s very nice on the phone.  Tells me he’s been seeing me around quite a bit, driving with my music up. ‘I’m a little confused,’ I tell him. ‘I know that I’m not driving too fast and the stereo is not too loud so those can’t be a problem.’

Could it be that I have this Joran van der Sloot in the car with me?’ Yes that hit the nail on the head. The Broek precinct is next to  where Joran’s house is located.  The car had been seen there and he and I driving had been spotted often and now this officer was inquiring about it.

‘Do you want to talk to me about it? Frank asked. I have to hand it to this guy for being that observant. This was the opening I had needed.

‘Not that you don’t seem like a nice enough guy,  Frank, but I don’t think you’re the right person to talk to about this. No offence. I need someone higher up.’

The officer fell silent for just two seconds, but was surprisingly helpful about it all. He said he understood and that he would contact the right people for me. ‘Someone will call you.  Take care Patrick’.

You have to reflect on the beauty of how the universe is ordered. Here I had it wrapped in a neat little bow. I suppose it could be called God, karma or fate, but whatever it was, it was working in high gear. I had wanted to meet Joran and I did. I had high hopes for him to talk and I even had to stop him. I had needed the cops and here they were.

Frank had been a diligent beat cop and done his homework. Whatever was to come, I could not say that I had the  cop and done his homework. Whatever was to come, I could not say that I had the world against me. Everything had lined up perfectly. I had two aces in my hand and the powers that be gave me a third on the flop. Now all I had to do was play my cards right.

It took a week and a half for someone to contact me. As they say the waiting is the hardest part but there was nothing to be done about it since you can’t directly contact the CIE (Criminal Information Unit of the Dutch police which collects information on organized crime and big crime cases). They have to call you.

Frank had passed along that the information was pertaining to Joran van der Sloot. I told the man on the phone that I befriended Joran with the purpose of getting him to talk and that it might be interesting for them if we speak. Within a week I had an appointment to meet two CIE agents.

While I waited for this contact, I had time to think about what exactly I wanted out of all of this. It never hurt to aim high and see what you get.  You don’t get anywhere if you aim for the ground and not the stars. This was a real official channel and a shot like this was once in a lifetime. In my daydreams I put together the package deal to get three hundred thousand Euros and that it would all take place in a large hall where I would set up a weed plantation. Ideally I wanted to keep the plants when the whole sting was done. In return all the information they ever wanted on the Natalee Holloway case would be delivered to them.

Yes, it sounded steep, but this was not a small operation. Half would be used for start up money on the plantation and the other half would go to me which I would use to cover my time and expenses. I had already dumped quite a large amount of money into this project and it would be nice to recoup some of it.

The meeting was set at the Rijnhotel a cute little hotel in Arnhem next to the river the Rhine near the German border for eight in the evening. When I arrived I spotted the two agents immediately. A man and a woman. You could have surrounded them with a room full of people and I would have still picked them out.  They had that typical cop look. He was around 45, in good athletic condition, six feet tall and had a huge mustache.  Honestly, it was the type of mustache you only pictured on a cop. She was so extremely background it actually made her stand out and of course had half long half short hair. I really don’t remember too many of her features. I was kind of distracted by that massive mustache that nothing else really existed.

I had been told to bring my passport and they asked for it right away. No problem, I handed it to them and they handed me little plastic cards to show they worked for CIE. They came from Rotterdam, the Dutch harbor city. I asked if they had a business card for me to keep but they didn’t.  They told me this meeting never happened and they would never admit that it had so there was no need to exchange cards. Now, I know I should have remembered their names. They introduced themselves and I read it on the ID-cards but for the life of me I can’t. It didn’t seem important at the time because after the meeting it was clear they weren’t going to help me.

They sipped coffee and tea during the meeting. Very professional of them to stay away from the beer while working. I also like to avoid alcohol while I’m snorting and ordered a coffee. We chatted a little. I explained who I was and gave them some background. Although it was probably unnecessary since they would have pulled any files the police had on me. The Moustache said he had kids too, which was a nice way to bond with me during our chat. Then I laid everything out in front of them in detail. How I had met Joran and how I had been speaking with him everyday. I knew he would talk. I put my whole plan on the table, the weed plantation, the money, the cameras and taps. I went to great lengths to explain so they would see how brilliant it could all be if done right. When I had finished, the two agents looked like they had been given more than they bargained for.

Moustache took the lead in talking. He seemed quite convinced that this was all impossible. The money would never be approved and the police just did not get involved in operations like this. It was just not the way things were done.

‘You don’t have many questions,’ I taunted. ‘Do you really think your bosses would like you making decisions what happens or not without at least informing them what’s on the table?’

‘Well it doesn’t really work like that.’ Moustache started to repeat himself.  ‘Besides,before we can do anything you have to become a registered informer for us.’ What they proposed was I sign up as part of their infiltrator network and provide them with not just this case but help them with many others.

‘Look, this is the first and the last time I want to hear anything about that.’ I made sure they knew in no uncertain terms that I had no interest in becoming a stool pigeon. What I was doing with Joran was an exception to my normal lifestyle.

Moustache did not seem pleased with this. I think they had hoped that I would turn informer on my friends and former underworld ties. They would have a long wait for that to happen. Hell would have to freeze over first and with the rate of global warming that was not likely.

They told me they would need time to confer about what we had talked about. That seemed normal enough. Perhaps it was just all one big negotiation tactics. That became even more probable when they asked in their closing if they could come with  a counter proposal because the money really would not work.

‘Everything is on the table for discussion.  You can come back with what you like but if the money is not good enough I do not see us working together. Just remember I will get this done with or without you.’

Moustache seemed amused with that. ‘Well this Joran certainly has found trouble in you.’

They paid for everything.  The bill wasn’t much and they paid cash. When we parted it was agreed they would call me again with whatever the decision or counter proposal might be.

Walking away I had to shake my head. The meeting had lasted about an hour and all said it could have been handled better. It felt as if I had met a stone wall before I ever got started. I was playing hardball with the money but in truth if they came with a  decent counter offer I would listen. What would I do with the information if they didn’t want to use it? I had never even thought about it before. If the cops decided that they didn’t want to help me, my only other option would be Peter R. Devries or a news program to get the truth out.

Peter R. Devries had his own crime show on Dutch television and the things he had accomplished were amazing. He is an experienced crime reporter who put his skills and resources to solving cold cases and exposing injustice and governmental hypocrisy. He solved murders like a larger than life Sherlock Holmes. I knew he once personally tracked down the main kidnapper of Heineken in Paraguay, at that time the most wanted criminal of Holland, while the beer company had an army of investigators searching in vain. In many of his shows he used hidden cameras. He had done a show on Joran the year before and I knew he would jump on this but I wanted to give the police their chance. I mean, yeah, getting paid would be good but I had to do the right thing first.

The phone call from CIE took about two weeks. I saw them a few days later in the same hotel at eight again. They had talked with their superiors and they did not like my idea.

The money was not possible and the weed plantation certainly out of the question.  However they were convinced I had to become a mole for them and start giving them information on other activities.

‘This is the second time you’ve brought this up to me and really I have had enough of it.  It will not happen.  You have no advice for me on Joran? No counter proposal?’  They didn’t. In fact they did not even discuss Joran.  All they could fixate on was me turning informer for them. They spoke of drugs and the help I could give them on busting up some major crime networks in Arnhem and surroundings. Their pitch was on everything else but Joran. I was livid. What the hell were these people playing at with this?

I laughed at them. ‘I have a job, my own business. I make more money than you and your partner combined. How is that going to work? What are you going to give me for it? It wouldn’t matter anyway because everyone would laugh in my face and within three months I would be dead. I am not interested in becoming a stoolie for you.’ Not that there was any price high enough, but any person in the world is curious enough to ask ‘what do you pay for it actually?’ Unfortunately they were unwilling to discuss any compensation package. Seems to me like a data gathering process by a specialist police unit that will never fly if you want to put snitches out there.

I brought them back to Joran. ‘I guess we have no deal then.’ They needed to confer again and could they call me back. ‘Fine you do that.

This was starting to feel like a big waste of my time. What the hell were they thinking? What the hell had I been thinking? The entire meeting it was as if Joran did not exist. They were only interested in what I could give them about my other exploits. They had done nothing with my proposal. I doubt anyone higher up had even heard. By the third meeting, same place, same time, I was really done with it. In total it must  have lasted a whole fifteen minutes and even that was too long. Again they told me the money was impossible and that they only wanted me as one of their regular informants‘.

And what about Joran now?’  ‘Just go to Peter R. Devries,’ the Moustache advised.

That just floored me. During all three meetings his name was never mentioned and now the police left their job to a crime reporter? Well gee, I already thought of that myself. Thanks for the help, guys. Glad you’re out there protecting the public. Makes me feel safe.  So there it was. The police turned their backs on it. To be honest I would have taken a counter proposal.  The money wasn’t that important. I mean in the end I didn’t get it anyway so what does it matter. The police made the same mistake with me as many people did with Joran when they tried to make him talk. They jumped in and wanted everything on their agenda all at once. It was like trying to marry a girl before you had  dated. It just won’t happen.

They could have made a counter offer and I would have listened. It could have been something like: ‘Well we can’t grow the weed because we are police and that would be entrapment and we can’t give you the money because that is not in our budget, but when you hand us receipts of your expenses we can compensate them. How about making a new plan together to install recording equipment somewhere? We also hear there is a reward for information as to what happened to Natalee. We would give you a huge amount of credit in the press.’

That I would have considered. Hell, I would have gone for it. After all, the money would be nice but it was not my sole reason for doing all this. Then when we had wrapped up the Joran thing, they could have tried to get me as a stool pigeon. I would have never done it, but at least it would have shown some logical thinking at their side. From a simple beat cop, I get a thousand times better results than from the top police agency  in Holland. Frankly, the CIE should be ashamed. They should promote Frank. If there were a hell of a lot more like him the cops wouldn’t have an image problem.

So there I was back where I started and three weeks wasted. What to do now? The answer was pretty clear. I had thought it and the cop had said it. I would get in touch with Peter R. Devries.  Why not? I would have to figure out how to contact him but that couldn’t be too difficult. Otherwise he would never get tips.

A cold thought was  creeping into my head. What if he didn’t want it either? What if I could get Joran’s confession and no one wanted to listen? That would be ironic.

TB

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »

Peter Devries has an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case.  He knows beyond a doubt that Joran van der Sloot is spewing lies when he states in the Range Rover confession that Deepak and Satish were not participants in the happenings encompassing the demise of an 18 year old American citizen.  Two prosecutors who were assigned to the case claim otherwise.  Suspicions that three times warranted the detainment of the Kalpoe brothers did not materialize from a vacuum.

Janet

+++++

PETER DEVRIES - RANGE ROVER RECORDING

Nancy Grace - February 7, 2008

GRACE: Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

DE VRIES: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

GRACE: So they just got dragged into this unwittingly?

DE VRIES: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent. Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’”.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »

DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE

FIRST ARREST - JUNE, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005 - KARIN JANSSEN

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00 ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them.

GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY:  Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

… Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007 - HANS MOS

Three Young Men Re-Arrested in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were arrested on suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312488,00.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.  "We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

updated 1:17 p.m. EST, Fri December 7, 2007
Van der Sloot ordered released from Aruba jail

All three suspects, who were arrested and released during the investigation in 2005, were rearrested November 21, with authorities citing new and incriminating evidence against them. That new evidence has not been disclosed, but Mos has said it was gathered from advanced techniques used to re-examine existing information, including cell phone records and text messages exchanged the night Holloway disappeared.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/07/aruba/index.html

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS, ARUBA'S CHIEF PROSECUTOR:  And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

ACCORDING TO DUTCH LAW

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney
Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney
Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »

According to the Kalpoes attorney ... the distancing of the Deepak and Satish by Joran van der Sloot in the Range Rover recording paved the way for a successful outcome in the defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw.

Janet

+++++++ 

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2009, 06:32:16 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDINGS:  THE DIRECT IMPLICATIONS

In my opinion ... other than a reference to Natalee Holloway having a seizure in his presence ... a reference that can be corroborated by the archives ... every word that spew forth out of the mouth of Joran van der Sloot in the Road Ranger recordings was a lie … a lie that furthered some aspect of the Aruban cover-up agenda ... the Aruban cover-agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Could it be that a collaborated projected outcome was to implicate ONLY Joran van der Sloot in a misdemeanor under Dutch law … a misdemeanor of assisting in the disposal of a body while … at the same time …directly distancing Paulus van der Sloot ... directly distancing the Kalpoe brothers ... directly rendering the trap/cage discovered by the Persistence endeavour as not case related and ... directly rendering the trap/cage contents  recovered on January 7, 2008 by the Aruban enemy as not case related?

Could it be that the collaborated projected outcome was meant to provide the mother of Natalee Holloway who refused to be silenced with a measure of closure ... a measure of closure that implied that her daughter was no longer alive?  Could it be that that Aruba/Holland anticipated this measure of closure would suffice Beth Holloway and ... she would cease her 40 year quest for answers?

++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2009, 06:34:46 PM »

PART ONE:  THE “ONLY” TRUTH

1.  SEIZURE

PART TWO:  THE LIES

1.  PAYPHONE
2.  DAURY
3.  THE DISPOSAL
4.  THE SHOES
5.  PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT
6.  DEEPAK AND SATISH
7.  WYNDHAM SECURITY CAMERA

+++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2009, 06:37:39 PM »

PART ONE:  THE “ONLY” TRUTH

1.  SEIZURE

The Road Ranger Transcript:

JORAN:  So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?"

The Archives:

CNN Larry King Live - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALIE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  When he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

PART TWO:  THE LIES

1.  PAYPHONE

JORAN:  I told Daury, Something bad has happened, something bad.

PATRICK:  Where did you talk to him?

JORAN:  The payphone, from the Marriott hotel.

PATRICK:  In the lobby?

JORAN:  No outside by the pool. I always sit there

The Archives:

On the Record w/ Greta – February 5, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY:  The pay phone that's outside the Marriott that De Vries, this journalist, says he authenticated and went and checked out -- there's no a pay phone that you can make local calls on. We've spoken to the Aruban coast guard as recently as yesterday. It's been part of the initial investigation. It was submitted to this judge in determining the validity of this tape. This pay phone is an international call pay phone where you can only make outgoing calls. They have call logs of it, and the call logs do not support any calls made that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328565,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »

2.  DAURY

PATRICK:  What's his name?

JORAN:  Daury

PATRICK:  Daury what?   Is he Dutch?

JORAN:  No, well, yes. Half Dutch, half Arubaans. Dutch mother, or something like that.
________

JORAN:  He said to me,  "This is a big problem".  But he has his own boat there on Aruba.
________

JORAN:  In any casee, he does not live on Aruba anymore.

PATRICK:  Does he live in Holland?

JORAN:  Yes.

The Archives:

ABC News - February 5, 2008

(Daury) Rodriguez's attorney Chris Lejuez said his client was born in Colombia, but moved to Aruba as a child when his mother married an Aruban man. Lejuez said Rodriguez moved to Rotterdam to attend trade school in 2004, and stayed on through June or July of 2007, working there. Rodriguez returned to Aruba in January and December of 2005 for vacation, but was not on the island for months before or after Holloway's disappearance.  He told ABC News he never owned a boat. "I never had one, and I don't have one,'' he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

3.  THE DISPOSAL

Multiple Assistants?

JORAN:  They dumped her in the ocean.
________

JORAN:  I knew people who could help me, but I dont want to name them. She will not be found.

A Single Assistant?

PATRICK:  You don't know?  He never told you how he did it?

JORAN:  Of course he did.

PATRICK:  How then?

JORAN:  He just went into the ocean. farther away.   Then he dumped her.
________

PATRICK:  What's his name?

JORAN:  Daury
________

JORAN:  His boat was standing there by the pier, and I knew that also, you know, and he told me, then help me for a while, so we have taken to the boat.

PATRICK:  Lifted her up?

JORAN:  Yes, the two of us just quickly.
________

PATRICK:  You walk home and he sails (varen) out straight away?

JORAN:  He sails out straight away.  From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out two kilometers or so. He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time.

The Archives:

The Trap/Cage - Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

"I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap.  Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt."

The Persistance - ROV Images
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »

4.  THE SHOES

"I threw them away."

JORAN:  No.  These shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself. On the way to there... on the way to home...

PATRICK:  You just took them off.

JORAN:  No, on the way to there, you have these puts (drains or manholes)...

PATRICK:  Riolering (storm drains) or something.

JORAN:  Yes.

"I kept my them."

PATRICK:  All I can think is that there is something about those shoes that you do not want them to see.

JORAN:  No, of course not. I still have those shoes. I just told those dudes that I left my shoes behind. So dumb.

The Archives:

The Trap/Cage - Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

"… a trap, a sneaker, and a girl went missing."

The Persistence - ROV Image
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg469889;topicseen#msg469889

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »

5.  PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

PATRICK:  But what about your father? When you came home?  He noticed nothing different about you?

JORAN:  My father was asleep. It was 3:00 am or 4:00 am.
________

PATRICK:  Did you put her in the sea, alone?

JORAN: Yes.

PATRICK:  Nobody helped?

JORAN:  Somebody, who I trust, I am not giving his name, not my parents, somebody I trustl.  I know people who could help me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat.

PATRICK:  I know that friend is your father. I know it Joran.

JORAN:  No, no, no.

PATRICK:  Why not? Why would someone say when he picks you up ‘you  must go to school’?  When you told me that, I know.

JORAN:  No.

PATRICK:  Look Joran, I told you from the start, hey I talked to my girlfriend about it,  y’know.  In the first place, I said to my girlfriend that if someone had to call me like that, I’d also help him.

JORAN:  Me too, me too, me too! But I’m telling you, Patrick, my father wouldn’t do that, and it’s  not so.
________

JORAN:  I knew what had happened, but of course I cannot say anything about it.  I  can’t do that. You can’t put other people in danger, right.

PATRICK:  Which other people.  There is only one right?

JORAN:  Yeah.  Daury. I don’t want to get him into trouble.

PATRICK:  And your father also know, man.

JORAN:  My father, not at all. My father knows nothing about
those things.

The Archives:

Superior Court - January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

Nancy Grace - August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: ... Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/12/ng.01.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... He had initially told the witnesses that he himself had picked up Joran Van Der Sloot at 4:00 a.m. on the night of the 30th. But he later changed it about three weeks into the investigation that he did not pick up Joran at 4:00 a.m. on the 30th.

Rita Cosby Live & Direct – March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »

6.  DEEPAK AND SATISH

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.
________

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

The Archives:

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony - August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony - August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

Nancy Grace - July 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »

7.  WYNDHAM SECURITY CAMERA

JORAN:  He said to me, what did he say to me, umm, when we were there he said to me, "You do have to go to school tomorrow and stuff.  Because, if there is a missing girl then, umm".

PATRICK:  He's smart, Joran.

JORAN:  I knew these things too. I said, "You're so right. I just have to do normal things. And on top of that I'm going to the casino to make sure I am on camera and stuff," and he said, "Ok that is fine."

The Archives:

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 48:
  It’s about three o’clock in the morning .  It’s a school night.  They (Joran and Deepak) aren’t dressed as if they have been to a casino.  They are in grubby T-shirts and shorts.  I make a mental note that I will ask to be the casino footage from the Wyndham later on.  Just to see if they were really there tonight – or, rather, this morning.

Page 121:  And finally we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at the poker tournament there – the same time we were standing in the van der Sloots’ front yard in the wee hours of May, 30.

++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING:  THE DUTCH AND ARUBAN CONNECTION

According to Patrick vander Eem's own words in his book OVERBOARD … it was the Dutch Central Intelligence Agency that contacted Patrick when on-going surveillance of Joran van der Sloot revealed that the two had formed a relationship.  It was a Dutch Central Intelligence agent who suggested that Patrick contact Peter Devries when Patrick revealed all regarding his intentions of secretly obtaining a confession from the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case was revealed.

Apparently ... the fifth and final recording of Joran van der Sloot's own words was made with the input of the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for an eighteen year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Bottom Line!  Collaborating with the enemy associated with the corrupt Aruban investigation and anticipating a positive outcome … does not make sense.  Conflicts of interest dictate it is not going to happen.
______

The Dutch Connection

Overboard - Patrick vander Eeem

Heidi tells me a beat cop from the city area Broek in Arnhem has called her mother asking all kinds of questions about who drives in our Toyota RAV4. That was the car I was driving at the time but it was in my mother in laws name. Questions from a cop? I’m thinking what the hell. I can’t imagine what they want with me. So I call this guy back.

The cops name is Frank and let me just start by saying we need a thousand more like him. Beat cops have to have a special bond with the community. They need to be aware of what is going on there and know the people. I have nothing but praise for the care and effort this man put into his job. Having been on the wrong side of the law I don’t often have nice words for most police officers but Frank is an exception. He had even checked into my company, Pirtek, once he had my name and found out it was registered to me only.

‘Good afternoon, officer. I heard you wanted to speak to me. What can I do for you?’  He’s very nice on the phone.  Tells me he’s been seeing me around quite a bit, driving with my music up. ‘I’m a little confused,’ I tell him. ‘I know that I’m not driving too fast and the stereo is not too loud so those can’t be a problem.’

Could it be that I have this Joran van der Sloot in the car with me?’ Yes that hit the nail on the head. The Broek precinct is next to  where Joran’s house is located.  The car had been seen there and he and I driving had been spotted often and now this officer was inquiring about it.

‘Do you want to talk to me about it? Frank asked. I have to hand it to this guy for being that observant. This was the opening I had needed.

‘Not that you don’t seem like a nice enough guy,  Frank, but I don’t think you’re the right person to talk to about this. No offence. I need someone higher up.’

The officer fell silent for just two seconds, but was surprisingly helpful about it all. He said he understood and that he would contact the right people for me. ‘Someone will call you.  Take care Patrick’.

You have to reflect on the beauty of how the universe is ordered. Here I had it wrapped in a neat little bow. I suppose it could be called God, karma or fate, but whatever it was, it was working in high gear. I had wanted to meet Joran and I did. I had high hopes for him to talk and I even had to stop him. I had needed the cops and here they were.

Frank had been a diligent beat cop and done his homework. Whatever was to come, I could not say that I had the  cop and done his homework. Whatever was to come, I could not say that I had the world against me. Everything had lined up perfectly. I had two aces in my hand and the powers that be gave me a third on the flop. Now all I had to do was play my cards right.

It took a week and a half for someone to contact me. As they say the waiting is the hardest part but there was nothing to be done about it since you can’t directly contact the CIE (Criminal Information Unit of the Dutch police which collects information on organized crime and big crime cases). They have to call you.

Frank had passed along that the information was pertaining to Joran van der Sloot. I told the man on the phone that I befriended Joran with the purpose of getting him to talk and that it might be interesting for them if we speak. Within a week I had an appointment to meet two CIE agents.

While I waited for this contact, I had time to think about what exactly I wanted out of all of this. It never hurt to aim high and see what you get.  You don’t get anywhere if you aim for the ground and not the stars. This was a real official channel and a shot like this was once in a lifetime. In my daydreams I put together the package deal to get three hundred thousand Euros and that it would all take place in a large hall where I would set up a weed plantation. Ideally I wanted to keep the plants when the whole sting was done. In return all the information they ever wanted on the Natalee Holloway case would be delivered to them.

Yes, it sounded steep, but this was not a small operation. Half would be used for start up money on the plantation and the other half would go to me which I would use to cover my time and expenses. I had already dumped quite a large amount of money into this project and it would be nice to recoup some of it.

The meeting was set at the Rijnhotel a cute little hotel in Arnhem next to the river the Rhine near the German border for eight in the evening. When I arrived I spotted the two agents immediately. A man and a woman. You could have surrounded them with a room full of people and I would have still picked them out.  They had that typical cop look. He was around 45, in good athletic condition, six feet tall and had a huge mustache.  Honestly, it was the type of mustache you only pictured on a cop. She was so extremely background it actually made her stand out and of course had half long half short hair. I really don’t remember too many of her features. I was kind of distracted by that massive mustache that nothing else really existed.

I had been told to bring my passport and they asked for it right away. No problem, I handed it to them and they handed me little plastic cards to show they worked for CIE. They came from Rotterdam, the Dutch harbor city. I asked if they had a business card for me to keep but they didn’t.  They told me this meeting never happened and they would never admit that it had so there was no need to exchange cards. Now, I know I should have remembered their names. They introduced themselves and I read it on the ID-cards but for the life of me I can’t. It didn’t seem important at the time because after the meeting it was clear they weren’t going to help me.

They sipped coffee and tea during the meeting. Very professional of them to stay away from the beer while working. I also like to avoid alcohol while I’m snorting and ordered a coffee. We chatted a little. I explained who I was and gave them some background. Although it was probably unnecessary since they would have pulled any files the police had on me. The Moustache said he had kids too, which was a nice way to bond with me during our chat. Then I laid everything out in front of them in detail. How I had met Joran and how I had been speaking with him everyday. I knew he would talk. I put my whole plan on the table, the weed plantation, the money, the cameras and taps. I went to great lengths to explain so they would see how brilliant it could all be if done right. When I had finished, the two agents looked like they had been given more than they bargained for.

Moustache took the lead in talking. He seemed quite convinced that this was all impossible. The money would never be approved and the police just did not get involved in operations like this. It was just not the way things were done.

‘You don’t have many questions,’ I taunted. ‘Do you really think your bosses would like you making decisions what happens or not without at least informing them what’s on the table?’

‘Well it doesn’t really work like that.’ Moustache started to repeat himself.  ‘Besides,before we can do anything you have to become a registered informer for us.’ What they proposed was I sign up as part of their infiltrator network and provide them with not just this case but help them with many others.

‘Look, this is the first and the last time I want to hear anything about that.’ I made sure they knew in no uncertain terms that I had no interest in becoming a stool pigeon. What I was doing with Joran was an exception to my normal lifestyle.

Moustache did not seem pleased with this. I think they had hoped that I would turn informer on my friends and former underworld ties. They would have a long wait for that to happen. Hell would have to freeze over first and with the rate of global warming that was not likely.

They told me they would need time to confer about what we had talked about. That seemed normal enough. Perhaps it was just all one big negotiation tactics. That became even more probable when they asked in their closing if they could come with  a counter proposal because the money really would not work.

‘Everything is on the table for discussion.  You can come back with what you like but if the money is not good enough I do not see us working together. Just remember I will get this done with or without you.’

Moustache seemed amused with that. ‘Well this Joran certainly has found trouble in you.’

They paid for everything.  The bill wasn’t much and they paid cash. When we parted it was agreed they would call me again with whatever the decision or counter proposal might be.

Walking away I had to shake my head. The meeting had lasted about an hour and all said it could have been handled better. It felt as if I had met a stone wall before I ever got started. I was playing hardball with the money but in truth if they came with a  decent counter offer I would listen. What would I do with the information if they didn’t want to use it? I had never even thought about it before. If the cops decided that they didn’t want to help me, my only other option would be Peter R. Devries or a news program to get the truth out.

Peter R. Devries had his own crime show on Dutch television and the things he had accomplished were amazing. He is an experienced crime reporter who put his skills and resources to solving cold cases and exposing injustice and governmental hypocrisy. He solved murders like a larger than life Sherlock Holmes. I knew he once personally tracked down the main kidnapper of Heineken in Paraguay, at that time the most wanted criminal of Holland, while the beer company had an army of investigators searching in vain. In many of his shows he used hidden cameras. He had done a show on Joran the year before and I knew he would jump on this but I wanted to give the police their chance. I mean, yeah, getting paid would be good but I had to do the right thing first.

The phone call from CIE took about two weeks. I saw them a few days later in the same hotel at eight again. They had talked with their superiors and they did not like my idea.

The money was not possible and the weed plantation certainly out of the question.  However they were convinced I had to become a mole for them and start giving them information on other activities.

‘This is the second time you’ve brought this up to me and really I have had enough of it.  It will not happen.  You have no advice for me on Joran? No counter proposal?’  They didn’t. In fact they did not even discuss Joran.  All they could fixate on was me turning informer for them. They spoke of drugs and the help I could give them on busting up some major crime networks in Arnhem and surroundings. Their pitch was on everything else but Joran. I was livid. What the hell were these people playing at with this?

I laughed at them. ‘I have a job, my own business. I make more money than you and your partner combined. How is that going to work? What are you going to give me for it? It wouldn’t matter anyway because everyone would laugh in my face and within three months I would be dead. I am not interested in becoming a stoolie for you.’ Not that there was any price high enough, but any person in the world is curious enough to ask ‘what do you pay for it actually?’ Unfortunately they were unwilling to discuss any compensation package. Seems to me like a data gathering process by a specialist police unit that will never fly if you want to put snitches out there.

I brought them back to Joran. ‘I guess we have no deal then.’ They needed to confer again and could they call me back. ‘Fine you do that.

This was starting to feel like a big waste of my time. What the hell were they thinking? What the hell had I been thinking? The entire meeting it was as if Joran did not exist. They were only interested in what I could give them about my other exploits. They had done nothing with my proposal. I doubt anyone higher up had even heard. By the third meeting, same place, same time, I was really done with it. In total it must  have lasted a whole fifteen minutes and even that was too long. Again they told me the money was impossible and that they only wanted me as one of their regular informants‘.

And what about Joran now?’  ‘Just go to Peter R. Devries,’ the Moustache advised.

That just floored me. During all three meetings his name was never mentioned and now the police left their job to a crime reporter? Well gee, I already thought of that myself. Thanks for the help, guys. Glad you’re out there protecting the public. Makes me feel safe.  So there it was. The police turned their backs on it. To be honest I would have taken a counter proposal.  The money wasn’t that important. I mean in the end I didn’t get it anyway so what does it matter. The police made the same mistake with me as many people did with Joran when they tried to make him talk. They jumped in and wanted everything on their agenda all at once. It was like trying to marry a girl before you had  dated. It just won’t happen.

They could have made a counter offer and I would have listened. It could have been something like: ‘Well we can’t grow the weed because we are police and that would be entrapment and we can’t give you the money because that is not in our budget, but when you hand us receipts of your expenses we can compensate them. How about making a new plan together to install recording equipment somewhere? We also hear there is a reward for information as to what happened to Natalee. We would give you a huge amount of credit in the press.’

That I would have considered. Hell, I would have gone for it. After all, the money would be nice but it was not my sole reason for doing all this. Then when we had wrapped up the Joran thing, they could have tried to get me as a stool pigeon. I would have never done it, but at least it would have shown some logical thinking at their side. From a simple beat cop, I get a thousand times better results than from the top police agency  in Holland. Frankly, the CIE should be ashamed. They should promote Frank. If there were a hell of a lot more like him the cops wouldn’t have an image problem.

So there I was back where I started and three weeks wasted. What to do now? The answer was pretty clear. I had thought it and the cop had said it. I would get in touch with Peter R. Devries.  Why not? I would have to figure out how to contact him but that couldn’t be too difficult. Otherwise he would never get tips.

A cold thought was  creeping into my head. What if he didn’t want it either? What if I could get Joran’s confession and no one wanted to listen? That would be ironic.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD – ... After he had met Joran in a poker game in the casino, Van der Eem had approached the Dutch police last year with the suggestion to unmask him.   

http://amigoe.com/english/

The Aruban Connection

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea ...

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

A COSMIC LOTTERY!!!!

Overboard - Patrick van der Eem

... The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars. Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe. That delivered me just a few hundred Euros shy of the random number I pulled out of my ass for the police. Three hundred thousand turned out to be the lucky number in the cosmic lottery.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.