May 13, 2024, 10:20:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229319 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: April 02, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

Agree 3bm, the other hurdle will be this: Why was Casey out dancing, screwing, stealing, shopping and tattooing if she knew her daughter was being held captive by KIO, Zanny, Puff the Dragon, or anyone else?

She was celebrating her FREEDOM b/c she KNEW Caylee wasn't coming back and she didn't think she'd have to answer for it. 

But yes Baez will have to come up with something.

And seeme 

The coneheads. 

I have a lot of hopes for the future.  I hope KC goes to jail and I really want to see her throw a hissy fit in the court room.
I hope Baez gets disbarred and has to some type of humiliating work just to get by and he diappears from any notieriaty.
Cin and George and thier "posse" all are sentenced accordingly to their crimes of deceit and deception.  I also want the state of Florida and DCF to reopen Caylee's case and charge the Grandparents with failure to protect.  They should have protected Caylee.  Also, with Cin being a nurse she is a mandated reporter.  If she didn't think Skank was a risk, than why threaten to get custody?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: April 02, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »

If Casey is going to throw anyone under the bus IMO it is going to be Kiomarie.
All Casey needs to say is that she left Caylee with Kiomarie to babysit. She trusted her long time friend (even so much she was going to let her adopt caylee until Cindy said no) so thats why she didnt call 911 and could party 24/7 without worrying about Caylee. She knew Kiomarie would never harm caylee!  A few days later when Casey went to get Caylee, Kiomarie threatened her saying she would harm Caylee or the family if she didnt let her have Caylee until her birthday....Casey believed her friend would eventually give caylee back (that she had no reason to believe caylee would be harmed because kiomarie wanted a baby so much etc).  Even right down to where caylee was found --- kiomarie used that place as a pet cemetary.  I believe casey is going say that she told someone kiomarie had caylee and thats what led the investigators to that area since kiomarie mentioned that area in her deposition...thats why she doubled over when she heard about the remains being found. She never believed Kiomarie would harm caylee.  the major thing that wont fit is the smell in the car.  I dont know how they are gonna discredit that one.  Oh and maybe the secret supaena of documents Bozo wanted was of Kiomarie's medical records.

Interesting theory Raven. Alot of it could fit into what we know, but I have a hard time believing KC would know all this and not tell this to LE. Especially being she's had to sit in jail all these months accused of killing her own daughter. Giving Caylee to Kio could explain her not calling LE, but as you said how can she possibly explain that smell in HER car? Also, if KM had her, where was she all this time before her body was found? Again, why not just fess up to LE and say "yeah, I gave her to my friend, and she could produce an "alive Caylee". KC never did any of those things, unfortunately we know why. If JB were to try this theory, I don't think it would go far, nor will any Nanny theory because there are just too many things that I have no idea how JB will explain. I think she'd have better like blaming an immediate family member, if she's going to blame someone else.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: April 02, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

Interesting theory Raven. Alot of it could fit into what we know, but I have a hard time believing KC would know all this and not tell this to LE. Especially being she's had to sit in jail all these months accused of killing her own daughter. Giving Caylee to Kio could explain her not calling LE, but as you said how can she possibly explain that smell in HER car? Also, if KM had her, where was she all this time before her body was found? Again, why not just fess up to LE and say "yeah, I gave her to my friend, and she could produce an "alive Caylee". KC never did any of those things, unfortunately we know why. If JB were to try this theory, I don't think it would go far, nor will any Nanny theory because there are just too many things that I have no idea how JB will explain. I think she'd have better like blaming an immediate family member, if she's going to blame someone else.

Supposed to say:
 I think she'd have better luck blaming an immediate family member, if she's going to blame someone else.

RIP Sweet Puppy
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: April 02, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »

Well, hello PJ! Lovely to see you here!  smooch smooch smooch

Hi to you too G&M.  Even when I'm not loged in I still am in lurk mode.  I check back frequently throughout the day.  There is no place like home Scared Monkeys.  The news and links are the very best here. cheers

PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: April 02, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

ok since we're waiting and waiting on docs let's discuss ...

Casey's childhood ... what do you think happened to her to make her so messed up? Or was she "born" that way?

Based on what we know about the Anthonys there is some serious dysfunction, and at the very least I'd say psychological abuse from Cindy toward Casey -- having Caylee call her mommy, etc. I consider that abusive, not to mention just plain wrong. Not excusing Casey's actions at all!

So, do you monkeys think Casey is the product of an abusive childhood or that she would have been screwed anyway due to biological factors?

I think the apple doesn't fall for from the crazy Anthony tree and her parents molded a sociopath. IMO. 

Good question G&M, I at first said apples don't fall far from the tree. I think KC is a sociopath but not all socios go the route of killing. While I don't think C&G knew she would kill anyone they could have been more proactive about her actions. We do see a lot of Cindy in KC, Cindys refusal to believe KC has done any harm and when Cindy lied all summer long it was as if Cindy was living in another world, the same world KC lives in.... " If I don't believe it it isn't true"!
I think KCs parents enabled her throughout her life. They always "bought" her story, not because they thought she was an angel but because it was easier to live with her that way. There were definitely warning signals that things were not right and they SHOULD have nipped it in the bud a long time ago ( when she stole from Lee's roommate). They never stood up to her and that is what she needed most. If they had I have no doubt she would have curbed her behavior. They have always given her a chance to "tell them a story" which they then believe. I think KC killing Caylee was a test to KC for the ultimate in story telling, and her parents believed her YET AGAIN! I think she killed Caylee to spite Cindy an " If I can't have her, no one will" mentality. KC never felt Caylee was truly hers because Cindy interferred in their mom/daughter relationship so much. To KC she was the "nanny" to watch over Caylee while the mother was at work. Cindy herself diminished KC's ability to effectively parent and bond with Caylee. IF Cindy had taught KC how to be a mom and backed off a bit I think things would have been different but Cindy's own need to be needed kept her from doing so. If Cindy would have never said " who took her?" I think this story would have played out differently. She let KC know with that statement that she wanted to hear a story not the truth. KC obliged by telling her about ZFG to make herself the victim and object of pity...it worked. Meanwhile KC is THRILLED that Cindy is in such a depressed state over the loss of her gd and the best part of it for KC is she "secretly" knows that SHE is the reason for Cindy's agony! Like stabbing someone in the back and twisting the knife....
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: April 02, 2009, 11:40:52 AM »

I see that my link did not come through properly.  I hope this one will.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/03/texas-equusearch-corrie-anderson.html

PJ  flower
Thank you PJ!  Lovely to see you here this morning!

Oh Dolce, YOU and Babies are the ones who are so good to see this morning.  You are a true work of LOVLINESS.  Just what a young mother should be!!!  It shows in your avitar.

PJ  flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: April 02, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Just doing a quick drive-by.

KioMarie - what if she's learned something from the A's and comes out with an Anthony spin:

Oh...once KC did what she did, I "knew" I would be drawn into it, so I sold my info to National Enquirer to get money for an attorney.  If just knowing KC makes me have to spend money on an attorney, then I thought KC should pay for it....tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: April 02, 2009, 11:44:19 AM »

i found this today, thought some of you might be interested.......

Mystery Surrounds Abandoned House Shown On Anthony's P.I. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E

Regrets, I've had a few......
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: April 02, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »

I have a question about the doc dump, I thought we heard last week that this week we would be getting the documents and they were being "prepared" for release. So, who is stopping the doc dump and why? Does anyone know anything about the 3D pics of the duct tape ? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: April 02, 2009, 11:48:01 AM »

If Casey is going to throw anyone under the bus IMO it is going to be Kiomarie.
All Casey needs to say is that she left Caylee with Kiomarie to babysit. She trusted her long time friend (even so much she was going to let her adopt caylee until Cindy said no) so thats why she didnt call 911 and could party 24/7 without worrying about Caylee. She knew Kiomarie would never harm caylee!  A few days later when Casey went to get Caylee, Kiomarie threatened her saying she would harm Caylee or the family if she didnt let her have Caylee until her birthday....Casey believed her friend would eventually give caylee back (that she had no reason to believe caylee would be harmed because kiomarie wanted a baby so much etc).  Even right down to where caylee was found --- kiomarie used that place as a pet cemetary.  I believe casey is going say that she told someone kiomarie had caylee and thats what led the investigators to that area since kiomarie mentioned that area in her deposition...thats why she doubled over when she heard about the remains being found. She never believed Kiomarie would harm caylee.  the major thing that wont fit is the smell in the car.  I dont know how they are gonna discredit that one.  Oh and maybe the secret supaena of documents Bozo wanted was of Kiomarie's medical records.

ITA - Also, I think phone records will play into this as well.  IIRC, She and Kio were not that close of friends.  There would have to be some type of "tie back" to Kio.

I honestly feel that whatever "defense" Baez comes up will fail miserably, because well, for one, he is just Not that smart., and two, Casey has dug herself into such a hole that IMO it will be hard for him to convince a jury because I think the evidence will show without a doubt that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death.    I also think he doesn't really think things thru and his theories will be nothing short of laughable.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: April 02, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »

I have a question about the doc dump, I thought we heard last week that this week we would be getting the documents and they were being "prepared" for release. So, who is stopping the doc dump and why? Does anyone know anything about the 3D pics of the duct tape ? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Hi Miki. I don't think anyone is stopping the doc dump. For some reason it seems when we first hear of a DD, we seem to wait a long time before it actually hapens. Other times, I think it has happened quicker. Not sure why the inconsistencies. It just seems like enternity when we have to wait! I never heard anything about 3D pics, so I can't help with that. Would love to know though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »

Corrections Officers, P.I. Scheduled To Be Deposed By Baez

POSTED: Thursday, April 2, 2009
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT April 2, 2009

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19075077/detail.html

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team has another busy day of depositions today.

Three jail corrections officers and private investigator Jim Hoover are scheduled to be deposed by Jose Baez.

Hoover is set to testify under oath about a search in the woods off Suburban Drive where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's body was found. The search occurred weeks before Caylee's remains were found.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in Caylee's death.

Before Hoover's deposition, three corrections officers who were with Anthony in the Orange County jail during key days in the investigation -- including the day Caylee's remains were discovered -- will be deposed.

Corrections officer Billy Richardson will be deposed at 11 a.m., followed by Tammy Unser at 1 p.m. Both officers were present the day Anthony was informed about a child's remains being located down the street from her East Orlando home.

Marlene Baker is the corrections officer who Anthony gave a letter requesting a private meeting with her father, George Anthony. She will be deposed at 2 p.m.

Baez will depose Hoover last, at 3 p.m. The private investigator was looking around the woods off of Suburban Drive in November. Caylee's remains were found in the same area on Dec. 11.

Meanwhile, the Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, said he expected the jail to deny his request for an in-person meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents, but he does have a request for the jail.

"At the very least what we want is for Cindy and George Anthony to visit with Casey without it being videotaped and released the very next day and on Nancy Grace that night. They just need some privacy with her," Conway said.

A jail spokesperson said Conway has made no formal request and the jail has no intention of providing any special treatment for Casey Anthony.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: April 02, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

Still waiting! NewsJunkie, Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are!! Are you lurking as a guest?? Where are you, the monkeys are waiting!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1313 on: April 02, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »

ok, quick thought about JP Chatt, y'all know I am kind of obssessed ... 

He is on the state's witness list, correct?

So, am I right to assume he has been interviewed by LE?

Where is the transcript? I'd like a looksee please ... seems like we've seen just about everything else.

And if he barely knew Casey, what in the world could be so important that it has not yet been released? What  does he know?

Just wondering ...

I had not noticed your obsession with JP Chatt GnM.     (Hard to keep a straight face there with that line!!)

I believe he is on the States witness list, but your other questions I can not answer, in fact I have one of my own to add!!!

Is Baez able to request what sort of documents he wishes to be released?  I mean is he able to look at like an "inventory" type list of what is available and say I want the recorded conversations and written transcripts of person A, B, and C??  Could that be why we are not seeing everything released all at once?
Under the law from my understand, though it makes not much sense to me, the State can not with hold any sort of documentation, regarless of what it may hold.
Maybe JP Chatt was not that important of a roll for JB to request? 
THINKING OUT LOUD HERE ONLY!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: April 02, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »

Deleted at poster request.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:55:37 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: April 02, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »

Oh Dolce, YOU and Babies are the ones who are so good to see this morning.  You are a true work of LOVLINESS.  Just what a young mother should be!!!  It shows in your avitar.

PJ  flower
Aw!  Thank you PJ you are so very very sweet!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: April 02, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Just doing a quick drive-by.

KioMarie - what if she's learned something from the A's and comes out with an Anthony spin:

Oh...once KC did what she did, I "knew" I would be drawn into it, so I sold my info to National Enquirer to get money for an attorney.  If just knowing KC makes me have to spend money on an attorney, then I thought KC should pay for it....tee hee

Funny, but it holds a lot of truth too!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: April 02, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »

i found this today, thought some of you might be interested.......

Mystery Surrounds Abandoned House Shown On Anthony's P.I. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9tbxGHi7E
Ah yes, got to love Kathi Belich!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1318 on: April 02, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

I second that OMG, it was pretty disturbing.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1319 on: April 02, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »

Any moderator out there?  If so, please delete post 1312.

Done
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 12:56:33 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.