May 13, 2024, 01:21:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 379757 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

I wonder if Nancy would hire her to babysit her twins?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

I have to agree. Lee knows. He can not take a lie detector he will fail. He can not refuse or he alone looks guilty of knowing something. So they all refuse collectively-or LE zero's in on Lee.

Lie detector or not, they WILL all have to be witnesses and a good jury will discern. They will be chewed up by the prosecution.

Does a parent have to testify against their child?
[/quote]

I believe they must. It is only the spouse who has the option not to. Anyone can also plead the 5th, if the feel they will incriminate themselves
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

TOT!!

NG has not been on the ball lately, I am not sure if the Monkeys have just one-upped her or what, but all the news she is spittin out is old.  I was upset that Mr. Grund was cut off on Monday, and I am not liking that she does not let Padilla speak freely either.

Does anyone think she will go after Casey for an interview? Or is it still too much in the shadows of the Melinda Duckett fiasco? 

I want her to, yet I dont want her too because you know its just what Casey craves..the spot light.

osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »

I have always believed Casey was drugging Caylee when she needed a sitter.  So why would she take her to a party at Fusion instead of drugging her like always?  imo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 04:14:39 PM »

Welcome to all the new monkeys!     

I'd give ya some bananas, but I'm fresh out. 

----------------

As for ZG being on NG, she has an attorney to help her defend her innocence and her good name.  She is not taking money for interviews, and has stated she has turned down people who want to pay her. She didn't ask for this 15 minutes of fame- Casey put ZG in the spotlight.  And has pretty much ruined this poor woman's life in the process. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »

Sorry for all the  typos... trying to multi task. So if she is somehow able to not show up for the check fraud charges, is there a chance the same thing can happen with the Z.G. case? I would think not but we never know with this family.

This is only an arraignment.  She already pleaded by written notice, so she does not have to attend this arraignment.  The next court date she will have to attend.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »

I have always believed Casey was drugging Caylee when she needed a sitter.  So why would she take her to a party at Fusion instead of drugging her like always?  imo
Welcome Osucowboy.  I am guessing if this is true, that will come out in court.  This was the first I heard of it.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is adorable.  Caylee sings "Please dont take 'Nans' sunshine away"...Nan being Cindy's father, the one who sings to Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html
Bumpin this up incase anyone missed it.  Its very cute. 

thanks...since I am feeling a little down today I don't think today is the day for me to listen to this....but I have booked marked it for a 'better' day,

Sorry that you are feeling down today.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17600620/detail.html

Casey Offically called a suspect

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »

Hey Guys,

Jesse Grund got back to me today! He wanted me to let you all know he's going to be on the Today Show on Thursday. Here is the message I recieved:

Thanks for that. This whole situation has been draining for my family and i. We will be happy when truth is revealed. Let those you know who support us know i will be on the today show thursday morning.

Thanks Willen - so tomorrow morning...cool
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »

Welcome Cowboy!  You raise a very valid point.  I would think maybe she ran out of her stash and was waiting on more supply?  With Casey anything is possible.  Quite possibly it would be compromising for her to put Caylee "with the nanny" that night due to time restrictions, having to bring Caylee so the nanny looks real by having to "take a night off"...not sure, but again good question.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

TOT!!

NG has not been on the ball lately, I am not sure if the Monkeys have just one-upped her or what, but all the news she is spittin out is old.  I was upset that Mr. Grund was cut off on Monday, and I am not liking that she does not let Padilla speak freely either.

Does anyone think she will go after Casey for an interview? Or is it still too much in the shadows of the Melinda Duckett fiasco? 

I want her to, yet I dont want her too because you know its just what Casey craves..the spot light.

She wouldn't hire ZG to babysit her twins no more than I would.Sorry if that offends anyone but appearances do matter to me,lol...I doubt Casey would ever agree to an interview Dolce so Nancy would waste her time trying.She cuts everyone off and she is so blasted rude doing it too.Like my hubby pointed out.He said,"Now watch when she takes a call from a viewer.She goes from hostile to sicky sweet as fast as lightening".I did and he is soooooooo right!!! Gotta be kind to the one's that keep her on the air,lol..I'd love to sit and just chat awhile with Padilla Dolce!!! Oh the info he has I bet!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »

Good question!   Welcome!

Was she out of drugs?  Out of money?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2008, 04:23:32 PM »

Babies are like puppies, they attract a lot of attention - the good kind (BTW Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important, that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night, three days before Caylee goes missing. Why didn't she have a babysitter on that night, if they were so freely available? I never knew this.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-timeline-revised.html

I have never heard of a "Roy" House.  I thought it was "Clint" House who was Tony Lazaro's roommate.

Hey ... why is there no Clint House or "Nate" released transcript or video statement or ... is there?

Janet

+++++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

<snipped?

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know Amy at all?

CLINT HOUSE, FORMER FRIEND AND ROOMMATE: No, I do not know Amy. I've never met Amy.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know anything about Amy -- anything being stolen or used or anything else by...

HOUSE: Other than what I've heard from the reports.

VAN SUSTEREN: No personal knowledge.

HOUSE: No personal knowledge, no, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: And she never took anything from you.

HOUSE: She never took anything from me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Never took anything from Tony, as far as you know.

HOUSE: As far as I know.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. Didn't you think it was odd you didn't know her friends?

HOUSE: Not at the time, no, but now looking back, yes, it is kind of odd that she never brought out any of her girlfriends to any of our events that we threw or anything like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: And she never talked about her mother and father or brother in anything but glowing terms.

HOUSE: No, nothing but, you know, just, you know, Mom and Dad do this, they do that, you know, nothing -- nothing out of the ordinary.

VAN SUSTEREN: Bizarre. Very bizarre. Any one word thought -- my word's bizarre. What's yours?

HOUSE: Insane. I guess that's my one word. My life's been like a bad (INAUDIBLE) TV movie lately.

VAN SUSTEREN: Everybody says everything was fine, but everything wasn't fine. I mean, in some place -- I mean, or something is not fine. Let's put it that way.

HOUSE: That's what kind of, you know, throws me off is that she was able to be completely normal and everything like that and still her daughter was missing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Her mother told me that she said she was in Jacksonville at some point. Any time that you knew her to be in Jacksonville the month of June?

HOUSE: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was her mother calling or looking for her?

HOUSE: Not that I would know of.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you know if she was -- up until June 30, was she actually talking to her mother frequently?

HOUSE: Yes. You know, it sounded like she was on the phone with her mom, yes, saying, you know, Oh, you're taking Caylee to do this, you're taking Caylee to do that. And there was one time that she was actually supposed to go meet with her mom, but I think she forgot or she got held up doing something and she couldn't go. So she was on the phone with her mom saying, OK, I'm sorry, you know, I missed this, but you know, I'm not going to be able to make it.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never heard anything bizarre like, Caylee is here with me, Mother, or anything like that, anything peculiar.

HOUSE: And Caylee not being there?

VAN SUSTEREN: Yes.

HOUSE: No, ma'am. No. That -- never heard anything like that .

VAN SUSTEREN: So obviously, this is -- you know, as you've said, an insane situation. But is there anything now, looking back, that you think might have been a red flag, something weird?

HOUSE: No, not really. Everything seemed normal. I mean, she was around the apartment. She was happy. She was bouncing around. She'd be cooking, cleaning, you know, just hanging out, and you know, goofing off with us. But it just -- it seemed normal.

VAN SUSTEREN: This is just so weird, you know -- you know, that she's, you know, so seemingly normal. You know, it's clear that she's got a problem. There's some problem, you know?

HOUSE: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And poor you, being dragged into this. I'm sorry you're dragged into this.

HOUSE: I just -- I wanted, I guess, people to know, you know, the story of our friends, that we were all just getting to know Caylee and Casey. We -- you know, we had been there for -- she had been there for a month-and-a-half before all this really happened, so we were all just as flabbergasted as everybody. It was -- you know, when the story broke that Caylee was missing, we were all just, like, What? You know, how did we not know? Especially with the first date that was said was June 9, her missing, you know? I thought back right away, and I had seen Caylee after June 9, and that's what I told investigators right away, that I'd definitely seen Caylee after June 9. So I knew that date was not true.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never saw Caylee, though, after the 16th, which is Monday, the day after Father's Day.

HOUSE: The last two weeks of June, we never saw Caylee.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html
I got this from that timeline that was posted it maybe wrong

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:43 PM »

It's about time!

Casey Anthony Officially Called 'Suspect'
Sheriff's Office Says She Is Only One Who Can Lead Them To Caylee

POSTED: 4:02 pm EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT October 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony is the first -- and so far only -- person to be called a suspect in her daughter Caylee’s disappearance, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told WESH 2 News on Wednesday.

She is the only one who can lead investigators to the truth about what happened to Caylee, who has been missing for 79 days, an agency spokesman said.

Until now, investigators did not call Casey Anthony a suspect, usually calling her a “person of interest.”

But Capt. Angelo Nieves of the sheriff’s office said Casey Anthony is a suspect because of the evidence the agency has received from the FBI indicating that Caylee’s body was in her mother car. He also said she has repeatedly lied to investigators.

“Well, she was the last person to person to see her daughter, and we are continuing to follow up on this information, and granted she would be a suspect,” Nieves said.

Casey Anthony is out on bond on a variety of charges, from child neglect to check fraud. She initially told investigators her daughter was last with a babysitter.

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »

ZG on NG tonight

TOT!!

She wouldn't hire ZG to babysit her twins no more than I would.Sorry if that offends anyone but appearances do matter to me,lol...I doubt Casey would ever agree to an interview Dolce so Nancy would waste her time trying.She cuts everyone off and she is so blasted rude doing it too.Like my hubby pointed out.He said,"Now watch when she takes a call from a viewer.She goes from hostile to sicky sweet as fast as lightening".I did and he is soooooooo right!!! Gotta be kind to the one's that keep her on the air,lol..I'd love to sit and just chat awhile with Padilla Dolce!!! Oh the info he has I bet!!

Us monkeys are much more up on this case than the rest of the viewing public.  If NG would bring her entire audience up to speed she would not have much for future shows.  A little at a time works for her show.

CA would never appear on the show.  Baez would never allow it.  Can you imagine the things that would come out of her mouth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »

Hey guys..I just got in and I see there are 91 guests on...did I miss anything????

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »

Oh I agree she is nice to those who call in, then again those who call in are not guilty of the crimes she broadcasts either..LOL 
I agree Padilla is a fountain of information, I wish Des was feeling better and could speak with him, but I understand she is having a rough time right now and respect that. 
Klaas, any idea if Dana might possibly be able to bring Padilla back for a radio interview?
Now that the LE has gone and met with him I would love to hear him shine the light on that as well as the bits of info he has given about the girl he had on the inside.  I would love to hear him share what he and Dick's thought are on how Casey snaggs people into her web.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.