May 14, 2024, 02:42:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 247356 times)
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: April 04, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »

JSM
I just finished reading the phone conversation you posted between Lee and Casey.

This part just creeps me out:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

I would really like to know what they were talking about during that conversation.
Now that I re-read it, it creeps me out even more. At first thought he was talking about letting the story of Caylee die in the media, now that I saw it again. I am not so sure. I would like to know what they were talking about.

I'm still not sure if this is the conversation on his cell phone

He does mention in the conversation, when he was making sure Casey was on the line that his cell phone reception was terrible. And Casy replied that reception at home was bad.  So it does sound like he was on his cell phone.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 04, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »

Jm - yes by determing how old the maggot is you know that the person has been dead at least that long.  Other than human intervention (Dr. putting maggot larvae into bad ulcerated sights in humans to clean ulceation) maggots do not show up until the carbon unit is dead.  Because maggots feed on dead tissue, whatever resides in that tissue will show up in the maggots. So if Cayee was recently chloroformed and the chloroform is still in her cells,then as the maggots eat the cells the chloroform will be present in the maggot.  This is the same for any drug or chemical that can be found in the host tissue the maggots are feeding from.

Capp - be very careful with removing the popcorn from your ceiling.  Up until 1987 one of the major ingredients that helped the stipple adhere to the ceiling was asbestos. If your ceiling has been painted with an oil based paint you can scrape it off with no worry of the asbestos being released.  If it has not been painted then you really need a hazmat team as the asbestos will be flying throughout your house and you will be breathing it for a long time. Hope your house was built after 1987.
Thanks Northern Rose, I knew maggots could show chemicals in the body they fed off. I also know about gross, using maggots to eat away dead tissue from ulcerated skin.

Do you know how long it takes for chloroform to metabolize in a live body? Is it a long while or a short while? If it is a short while, then will the maggots show chloroform?

If KC used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, why not use the GHB? I know KC could have found GHB much more easily than chloroform and GHB metabolizes very fast. TIA JSM

PS, JSM is very inarticulate and flunked chemistry in high school and college andy help would be appreciated! 

That is really hard to answer as it depends on the over all amount of chloroform used (substantial amount consistent over time) or a one time thing.  If it was given repeatedly over time then it would show up in the hair as well as tissues especially the liver.  It could be present in the hair for 4-6 months. Flesh would be dependant on how well the liver deals with it.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 04, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »

Sorry Monkeys, guess I don't have much to add tonight! 
Feeling tired anyway! Gonna turn in, will try to get in the cage tomorrow!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 04, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »

Capp - be very careful with removing the popcorn from your ceiling.  Up until 1987 one of the major ingredients that helped the stipple adhere to the ceiling was asbestos. If your ceiling has been painted with an oil based paint you can scrape it off with no worry of the asbestos being released.  If it has not been painted then you really need a hazmat team as the asbestos will be flying throughout your house and you will be breathing it for a long time. Hope your house was built after 1987.

My house was built in 1990, phew!   Tks so much the information is very much appreciated & I'll be sure to pass it on because it is very prevalent down south, not so much in Jersey were I'm originally from.   My painter did the living room with pitched 13" ceiling with a center beam & hallway just shy of a year ago & I had shopped around for a few opinions before hiring him.   I noticed that my ceiling fan dust got stuck in the popcorn a few times and it wasnt easy to get off - so I wanted it gone.   The living room looks so much more crisp & defined without it.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 04, 2009, 11:03:15 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #485 on: April 04, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

Thankyouthankyouthankyou Puzzler for the info about the terpenes.  Ever since LP first brought those up in, like November or December I've been trying to google them.  But how do you look it up when you can't spell it?  turpin, tarpon, terrapin, i've tried them all!  Sounds like he might have a friend at the Body Farm.

Just wanted to make a couple of quick comments (it's a wrestling match to get on and stay on the computer here on the weekend):

Regarding Bozo's request for an ex parte meeting with Strickland that was denied.  What if he wanted to see him as a preemptive move, because (surprise, surprise) "somebody" hacked into his secure server set up to view autopsy photos and he doesn't want to appear responsible if they suddenly show up on ebay or a tabloid or something equally despicable?   I don't trust that goober as far as I could throw him and he seems just the kind to report a car "stolen" then cash in on the insurance.

Personally I don't think the chloroform in the trunk had anything to do with Caylee but more to do with George scrubbing the crap out of it with all kinds of strong solvents that break down to chloroform.  I also think the fight on the night of the 15th had nothing to do with money - Shirley's check situation had been  cleared long before that I'll bet.  I think it had to do with the fact that Cindy was probably giving Caylee the third degree on what she and her "mommy" had been up to that past week when they weren't at home much.  I can imagine conversations about "where are you sleeping, honey?  Who is Rico?" or "what do you mean mommy gives you medicine to make you sleep?" "she puts your blankie in the trunk? why??" or something along those lines.  I can certainly see her choking La Cucaracha over finding out something like that.

Finally, and color me paranoid, but it is starting to seem to me that the media is hanging on to these doc dumps for a while before they let them out.  I can't imagine the state is releasing them in dribs and drabs.  Februrary, May and November are all "sweeps" months on TV and it just seems funny that, at the rate we are going, it will take until the next sweeps month before we have a decent, robust doc dump (this last one was so anemic it shouldn't even count).  The media has been embarrassed lately by all of the sleuthing this site (yay Blink and co.) and others have done - I think they are getting egg on their faces because they don't do any real investigative reporting themselves and just regurgitate facts from the doc dump as if they are BOMBSHELLS!  Not to mention paying six figures for photos that all kinds of people downloaded for free from Ant photobuckets within the first few weeks of the crime.  Every time I turn on NG I am starting to get deja vu - I always think it's a re-run or something.  Old, old, old news repackaged to make it sound new.  I know the released evidence has to be petitioned by the media after it is released, but does anyone know anyone with a press pass who could at least check and see how much material is sitting there waiting to be released and if the media is just sitting on it so they can boost their ratings by controlling the rate of flow?

I bet you are right about sweeps months. But it seems to me, that the media would like to one up the other networks in the off season. They all have the same "playbook" i.e. documents. Why wait until sweeps.

If I owned a tv station and knew that the others in the city/state were waiting for sweeps, you could bet your ass I would not even give a hint in a promo that I was going to let these documents out before the sweeps. I would let them out all at once, then the others would have to follow. The first one that gets them out there is the first one to get the national media attention.

Sorry JSM didn't major in RTF, so I am probably wrong on this bit as well. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: April 04, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.......
I'm logging off now as well. I have an early day tomorrow. Whole family coming for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening.
I have enjoyed being able to share time and thoughts with everyone tonight. It doesn't happen often.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 04, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

JSM
I just finished reading the phone conversation you posted between Lee and Casey.

This part just creeps me out:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

I would really like to know what they were talking about during that conversation.
Now that I re-read it, it creeps me out even more. At first thought he was talking about letting the story of Caylee die in the media, now that I saw it again. I am not so sure. I would like to know what they were talking about.

I'm still not sure if this is the conversation on his cell phone

He does mention in the conversation, when he was making sure Casey was on the line that his cell phone reception was terrible. And Casy replied that reception at home was bad.  So it does sound like he was on his cell phone.
I thought he said his cell didn't work and she ended up calling his home phone. My bad, I guess he was on his cell.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 04, 2009, 11:07:27 PM »

Nite QM, I am about to go to sleepy night too. My Josef is still not here so I won't sleep well tonight. Sleep well my friend.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 04, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

Nite QM, I am about to go to sleepy night too. My Josef is still not here so I won't sleep well tonight. Sleep well my friend.

Sweet dreams JSM!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 04, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »

Sweet dreams JSM!!

Sorry, I meant to use this one!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: April 04, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »

There's that "ghost" again trying to give me a Wii !   
Goodnight Monkeys

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 04, 2009, 11:15:06 PM »

Jm - yes by determing how old the maggot is you know that the person has been dead at least that long.  Other than human intervention (Dr. putting maggot larvae into bad ulcerated sights in humans to clean ulceation) maggots do not show up until the carbon unit is dead.  Because maggots feed on dead tissue, whatever resides in that tissue will show up in the maggots. So if Cayee was recently chloroformed and the chloroform is still in her cells,then as the maggots eat the cells the chloroform will be present in the maggot.  This is the same for any drug or chemical that can be found in the host tissue the maggots are feeding from.

Thanks Northern Rose, I knew maggots could show chemicals in the body they fed off. I also know about gross, using maggots to eat away dead tissue from ulcerated skin.

Do you know how long it takes for chloroform to metabolize in a live body? Is it a long while or a short while? If it is a short while, then will the maggots show chloroform?

If KC used chloroform to make Caylee sleep, why not use the GHB? I know KC could have found GHB much more easily than chloroform and GHB metabolizes very fast. TIA JSM

PS, JSM is very inarticulate and flunked chemistry in high school and college andy help would be appreciated! 

That is really hard to answer as it depends on the over all amount of chloroform used (substantial amount consistent over time) or a one time thing.  If it was given repeatedly over time then it would show up in the hair as well as tissues especially the liver.  It could be present in the hair for 4-6 months. Flesh would be dependant on how well the liver deals with it.
I'm sorry to ask hard questions. I know the maggots would have been a big deal had poor Caylee not been found. But now that they found her and supposedly there was hair on the duct tape/skull, the maggots would be irrelevant. Her hair would be the tell tale sign, right? I do understand maggots in the trunk would mean there was decomp in the trunk.

I don't know I am so tired. Thanks for answering my stupid questions Northern Rose. I really appreciate all the monkeys that bear with me and my silly questions.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 04, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »

Thanks you so much JSM...forgot about reading that.  This was the call when he told her that telling the truth wouldn't hurt in a round about way.

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 04, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »

Cecy, there was much discussion on the chloroform issue many months ago.   It was largely concluded that cleaning solvents were being ruled out due to the pure form the chloroform was in the trunk although there does not seem to be concrete definitive answer on this yet that I am aware of, so I think its fair to say its up for debate still.   I think the death band hair that matches either Casey or Caylee's DNA (Casey is alive so that leaves one conclusion)  & decomp findings found in that same trunk make it very strong evidence combined.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 04, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.......
I'm logging off now as well. I have an early day tomorrow. Whole family coming for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to join the cage tomorrow evening.
I have enjoyed being able to share time and thoughts with everyone tonight. It doesn't happen often.

You have a happy family dinner tomorrow. Come back tomorrow evening. JSM will love to hear happy family dinner stories.

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: April 04, 2009, 11:21:23 PM »

You are welcome. I'm not a good monkey sleuth, but when you asked me, my mind kind of remembered that call.

I don't have my glasses on, is that kitty still smoking? If so, how can she afford the cost of ciggies? 6 dang dollars a pack. 

Ours aren't quite that high here yet.  $4.16/pk in stores and $3.78/pk at gas stations.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 04, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »

Sweet dreams JSM!!
  I love that smiley QM, it so fits me. Digging my own grave. I do it quite often! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 04, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »

Sweet dreams JSM!!

Sorry, I meant to use this one!!
That one is pretty too. Good night QM. Sleep well.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 04, 2009, 11:24:54 PM »

Buon Notte monkey friends...Im calling it an early night as well.    Sweet dreams, cyas tomorrow 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.