May 04, 2024, 03:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 325665 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #600 on: January 03, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »

All of these PI's and no one found the Nanny, eh ?
I watched NG last night. What an evil witch Casey is. I probably saw most of the clips NG had, but they were put together showing lie after lie. A person could see how the Nanny thing expanded to serve Casey's purposes. ( Getting out on bail ).
The fingerprint evidence would have been processed by now. IF there were any on the duct tape. All that garbage has to be sifted thru for more, but I think they have enough.
If Cindy's , George's or Lee's were on the tape, there would have been another arrest.

Good Morning cute kitty!  I am dying to know if there were any fingerprints.  But I don't think the lack of arrest means there were no prints.  LE has been very professional and careful to dot their i's and cross their t's . . . I am just hoping something big will happen this week!

IDK, I really don't think that GA, CA or LA moved the body or was at the crime scene. What I DO believe is that the messed with evidence that would have proven KC was guilty. It really looks like they are hunkering down for a fight. With LA moving in, seems he is getting ready to do some time. Maybe it was on advice from his lawyer who seems to be shouting Look at Lee he's guilty of something over here and wants his immunity. Conway is right behind him with the Ants too.  I really don't get these lawyers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: January 03, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

Maybe Lee will also have his child living there too after it is born then Wah La....Cindy and George are back to square one.....Them, their child and a grandchild all in the same house once again.   Sick HUH !!!

C&G and Lee ought not to be allowed around any child until it's determined what, if any, role they played in Caylee's demise or coverup.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 03, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »

I am waitng for the next doc dump so I can stay up past my bedtime and go to work trashed. LOL. Too much of that stuff lately, so I pulled away for about 24 hours. I do check Fox Orlando and my DD is in this up to her eyeballs, she sent me a link from Wesh about Dominic Casey.
On NG last night, the dog handler was interviewed, three places, he called another dog handler, same three places, then the trunk. That sealed it a long time ago for me, but of course Baez has an "explanantion". I think Baez and his investigators are all dirty and are the scum of the pond kind of people.   
Hey, are they going to just leave the remains at the funeral home ? Baez could find a way to do his job and have some respect for the remains, but then he would have to get a soul.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: January 03, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 
Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.

I don't know but every time we have breaking anti-Casey news, something happens to turn interest in another direction.

The lastest was when Caylee's body was found.  There were rumors surrounding the meter reader.  When that didn't hold attention, all of a sudden we have rumors of tapes showing the body not there.  First it was Joy Wray.  That didn't cause any attention, so then we have the PIs.  This type of bait and switch has been happening throuhout IMHO.

I feel that if something else surfaces soon anti-Casey and/or family, we will all of a sudden see lots of information on a public memorial and burial.  Turning again the focus.

I hate to be so cynical, but...

Well Today, scoot over a bit on that cynical branch and I'll share it with ya.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 03, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 
Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.

I don't know but every time we have breaking anti-Casey news, something happens to turn interest in another direction.

The lastest was when Caylee's body was found.  There were rumors surrounding the meter reader.  When that didn't hold attention, all of a sudden we have rumors of tapes showing the body not there.  First it was Joy Wray.  That didn't cause any attention, so then we have the PIs.  This type of bait and switch has been happening throuhout IMHO.

I feel that if something else surfaces soon anti-Casey and/or family, we will all of a sudden see lots of information on a public memorial and burial.  Turning again the focus.

I hate to be so cynical, but...

Well Today, scoot over a bit on that cynical branch and I'll share it with ya.   

Got any more room on the cynical branch?  I'll join ya!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #606 on: January 03, 2009, 12:14:47 PM »

Thanks Orchidwmn, so some arrests better happen soon.

Yes, or you will need to start your relationship with Sheriff elect Jerry Demings. (Who was endorsed by your buddy Sheriff Beary)

Thanks Orchid for the info and the picture. He's cute, but not a cuddly Bear. If he was endorsed by my friend sweet Sheriff Beary, then the new Sheriff in town is top drawer in my book!

Here is an article about Beary leaving office. The last part tells what he is thinking about doing...thought you might like it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/orl-beary0309jan03,0,4582976.story

Thanks Orchid. I hope he goes to Virginia and not Afghanistan. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: January 03, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »

Yes, autopsies are done at funeral homes. Yes the defense team can do an autopsy now that the remains have been released. It should not have taken this long, however, in my opinion. I think the Ants are holding off on the funeral to buy time to get their stories straight. I wonder if that is why Lee has moved back in with his parents.

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I didn't think funeral homes had all the scales, tables, and other equipment for autopsy.  I also didn't know that funeral homes have a ME on staff, or is ME not required for autopsy?   

Geeez, this case has caused me to learn things I really didn't need to know.

One of the docs said that this is not what is typically thought of as an 'autopsy', because there are only bones to study.  Seems back when it was all being discussed in the media, what the defense wanted access to were the pics, drawings, exrays.. the findings from the first 'autopsy'.  Could be the holdup with Caylee's remains are, as other monkeys have said, waiting for the nod from the defense that they are finished/satisfied with the findings from the first one.  I expect the defense to come up with something to throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing.  Delay delay delay seems to be their only move at the moment.  IMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 03, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

I really hope that LE and Beary don't allow for any Ant's to get immunity. They have shoved themselves into the limelight for months, yelling and screaming at us, behaving like jerks to anyone that had anything to do with the case or their daughter. They think we are fools and believe their words b/c they are followed around with a mic and cameras. Sorry Ant's, you were just fodder for the masses until Caylee was found. You are nothing special. If they hid or altered or threw away evidence that would point to their daughter being guilty, they need to pay dearly for those decisions.

I've said this before, but what exactly is Cindy and George expecting if this had all worked out to their advantage? Did they honestly expect LE to shrug their shoulders and say, Well, we can't figure this out... Go on home KC!

Then what? Did Cindy have fantasy's of KC walking through the door and sitting up all night sharing the love of family over hot cocoa? Would KC even muster up a Thank You Mom and Dad for playing the fools for me? Would they pretend that Caylee never existed? How would Cindy react when KC gave them about 10 minutes before she ran to her room to change outfits and head out to Fusion for the night? Leaving them to sit around with their fingers up their noses? What exactly was Cindy expecting? Going back to work? One glance at the name on the work application and it would go to the back of the file. No one will hire a nut like that!!  I don't think the Ant's have really thought about what life would be like if KC got out. Look how tense it was when she was out on bond!! What if KC got pregnant again? What reaction would Cindy have then???

RIGHT ON BOO !!!  Can you put this on a poster and hang in front of the Ants house. haha

That's right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 03, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »

Good Morning, G'Day, Howdy, my monkey friends!!!!

Karen

Morning to you, and to all other monkeys 

Here, pretty kitty, here's a scratch behind your ears!

PURRRRRRRRRR!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #610 on: January 03, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Okay Monkeys, I am off for a bit. I need to get to the rink where it is cold and skate. It is about 70 degrees here and I am too cheap to turn on the A/C. Poor Joe gets to sit in here and suffer. Not really, the windows are open.

This will give Sheriff Beary and elect Sheriff Demings time to get officers ready to go pick Cindy up for her ride to jail. Just Kidding.

Have a good afternoon I will see you monkeys later.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 03, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

Casey underestimated LE.That twitch in her get along ain't gonna help her now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: January 03, 2009, 12:21:31 PM »

All of these PI's and no one found the Nanny, eh ?
I watched NG last night. What an evil witch Casey is. I probably saw most of the clips NG had, but they were put together showing lie after lie. A person could see how the Nanny thing expanded to serve Casey's purposes. ( Getting out on bail ).
The fingerprint evidence would have been processed by now. IF there were any on the duct tape. All that garbage has to be sifted thru for more, but I think they have enough.
If Cindy's , George's or Lee's were on the tape, there would have been another arrest.

Good Morning cute kitty!  I am dying to know if there were any fingerprints.  But I don't think the lack of arrest means there were no prints.  LE has been very professional and careful to dot their i's and cross their t's . . . I am just hoping something big will happen this week!

IDK, I really don't think that GA, CA or LA moved the body or was at the crime scene. What I DO believe is that the messed with evidence that would have proven KC was guilty. It really looks like they are hunkering down for a fight. With LA moving in, seems he is getting ready to do some time. Maybe it was on advice from his lawyer who seems to be shouting Look at Lee he's guilty of something over here and wants his immunity. Conway is right behind him with the Ants too.  I really don't get these lawyers.

Hi Boo!  Love your doggy (I've been other pictures on the musings about pets). 

I agree, I don't think the Anthonys moved the body or were at the crime seen, but yet, they may have done quite a bit of damage to the investigation by destroying evidence, cleaning up, making false statements, etc.  It's maddening, they just don't seem to think they need to follow any rules.  No wonder Casey is the way she is.

Even thought they probably tampered quite a bit with evidence and made false statements, I believe LE has enough to prosecute Casey without offering the Anthonys immunity. 

I think immunity is tempting in some ways because we might find out the details of what REALLY happened, but I don't think they will prvodie any infnormation but what is minimally necessary.

If immunity means they can made money off of all of this through books/movies/etc I think that is so so so so so wrong!

Feel better soon, Boo, I have been concerned about your health and you have been in my prayers.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 03, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

Casey underestimated LE.That twitch in her get along ain't gonna help her now.  

T23Lo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: January 03, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »

The decomp in the car was about 2 1/2 days old.  However, if the body were removed from the car after 2 1/2 days, wrapped in a covering, and then returned to the car, the decomp in the car would be 2 1/2 days old even if the body were there longer, in a bag or something. 

I don't know about evidence showing how long the body and bag were in the woods.  If the area was submerged, would the leaves be yellow?  I'm sure LE knows.

I found this on the web, thought it might help, note what it says about when a body is in the tropics ( warm area )

When someone's heart stops pumping blood around their body, the tissues and cells are deprived of oxygen and rapidly begin to die.

But different cells die at different rates. So, for example, brain cells die within three to seven minutes, while skin cells can be taken from a dead body for up to 24 hours after death and still grow normally in a laboratory culture.

But contrary to folklore, this doesn't mean that hair and nails continue to grow after death, although shrinkage of the skin can make it seem this way.

From this point on, nature is very efficient at breaking down human corpses. Decomposition is well under way by the time burial or cremation occurs. However, the exact rate of decomposition depends to some extent on environmental conditions.

Decomposition in the air is twice as fast as when the body is under water and four times as fast as underground. Corpses are preserved longer when buried deeper, as long as the ground isn't waterlogged.

The intestines are packed with millions of micro-organisms that don't die with the person. These organisms start to break down the dead cells of the intestines, while some, especially bacteria called clostridia and coliforms, start to invade other parts of the body.

At the same time the body undergoes its own intrinsic breakdown under the action of enzymes and other chemicals which have been released by the dead cells. The pancreas, for example, is usually packed with digestive enzymes, and so rapidly digests itself
The decomposing tissues release green substances and gas, which make the skin green/blue and blistered, starting on the abdomen. The front of the body swells, the tongue may protrude, and fluid from the lungs oozes out of the mouth and nostrils.

This unpleasant sight is added to by a terrible smell as gases such as hydrogen sulphide (rotten egg smell), methane and traces of mercaptans are released. This stage is reached in temperate countries after about four to six days, much faster in the tropics and slower in cold or dry conditions.

oh and alsoA corpse left above ground is then rapidly broken down by insects and animals, including bluebottles and carrion fly maggots, followed by beetles, ants and wasps.

In the tropics, a corpse can become a moving mass of maggots within 24 hours.

If there are no animals to destroy the body, hair, nails and teeth become detached within a few weeks, and after a month or so the tissues become liquefied and the main body cavities burst open.

Burial in a coffin slows the process

The whole process is generally slower in a coffin, and the body may remain identifiable for many months. Some tissues, such as tendons and ligaments, are more resistant to decomposition, while the uterus and prostate glands may last several months.

But within a year all that is usually left is the skeleton and teeth, with traces of the tissues on them - it takes 40 to 50 years for the bones to become dry and brittle in a coffin. In soil of neutral acidity, bones may last for hundreds of years, while acid peaty soil gradually dissolves the bones.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 03, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »

The decomp in the car was about 2 1/2 days old.  However, if the body were removed from the car after 2 1/2 days, wrapped in a covering, and then returned to the car, the decomp in the car would be 2 1/2 days old even if the body were there longer, in a bag or something. 

I don't know about evidence showing how long the body and bag were in the woods.  If the area was submerged, would the leaves be yellow?  I'm sure LE knows.

I found this on the web, thought it might help, note what it says about when a body is in the tropics ( warm area )

When someone's heart stops pumping blood around their body, the tissues and cells are deprived of oxygen and rapidly begin to die.

But different cells die at different rates. So, for example, brain cells die within three to seven minutes, while skin cells can be taken from a dead body for up to 24 hours after death and still grow normally in a laboratory culture.

But contrary to folklore, this doesn't mean that hair and nails continue to grow after death, although shrinkage of the skin can make it seem this way.

From this point on, nature is very efficient at breaking down human corpses. Decomposition is well under way by the time burial or cremation occurs. However, the exact rate of decomposition depends to some extent on environmental conditions.

Decomposition in the air is twice as fast as when the body is under water and four times as fast as underground. Corpses are preserved longer when buried deeper, as long as the ground isn't waterlogged.

The intestines are packed with millions of micro-organisms that don't die with the person. These organisms start to break down the dead cells of the intestines, while some, especially bacteria called clostridia and coliforms, start to invade other parts of the body.

At the same time the body undergoes its own intrinsic breakdown under the action of enzymes and other chemicals which have been released by the dead cells. The pancreas, for example, is usually packed with digestive enzymes, and so rapidly digests itself
The decomposing tissues release green substances and gas, which make the skin green/blue and blistered, starting on the abdomen. The front of the body swells, the tongue may protrude, and fluid from the lungs oozes out of the mouth and nostrils.

This unpleasant sight is added to by a terrible smell as gases such as hydrogen sulphide (rotten egg smell), methane and traces of mercaptans are released. This stage is reached in temperate countries after about four to six days, much faster in the tropics and slower in cold or dry conditions.

oh and alsoA corpse left above ground is then rapidly broken down by insects and animals, including bluebottles and carrion fly maggots, followed by beetles, ants and wasps.

If there are no animals to destroy the body, hair, nails and teeth become detached within a few weeks, and after a month or so the tissues become liquefied and the main body cavities burst open.

The whole process is generally slower in a coffin, and the body may remain identifiable for many months. Some tissues, such as tendons and ligaments, are more resistant to decomposition, while the uterus and prostate glands may last several months.

But within a year all that is usually left is the skeleton and teeth, with traces of the tissues on them - it takes 40 to 50 years for the bones to become dry and brittle in a coffin. In soil of neutral acidity, bones may last for hundreds of years, while acid peaty soil gradually dissolves the bones.

THANKS and WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: January 03, 2009, 12:30:06 PM »

Good M/A  Monks

The ONLY reason to have a "2nd Autopsy" is to DISPUTE the first one.

Since there were NO FINDINGS in the cause of death by DR. G....there is absolutely NO REASON to even have a 2nd.

So, the delay is strictly so they can try to bargain for immunity and to raise more money.

Boo...as to what they thought they were going to do for a living when all this was over is to start their own Missing Kids Network and have a FAMILY BUSINESS  with Casey and Lee.
Remember the jailhouse visit when George told that to Casey and how great Lee's marketing skills were?  There ya go.  They all live in Caseyworld.  (Guess they saw how ignorant the Milsteads were and thought " Wow, we can certainly do this a lot better!"
Also, IIRC Casey told the CPS investigator something about her becoming an advocate for missing kids when this is all over.

Sheriffs of Orlando...whoever it may be....please listen to JSM's pleas before we all go off the deep end.

Thanks, Bev
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »

Wow, fabulous 1st post T23Lo.    WELCOME to the cage!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: January 03, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

Had a funny dream last night.  C&G and Lee were chasing each other round in circles, each trying to stab the other in the back with a straw.     Enter Judge Judy who said, 'the last one standing, arrest em!'    

T23Lo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: January 03, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

Thank you, I have been lurking for a while now, and doing my own research at home Smile so much that my bf gets mad that I spend so much time researching it , we are trying for a child too, and its already been said that if we have a girl she will be named Caylee Marie in honor of this precious innocent child 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.