May 22, 2024, 09:22:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176452 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: February 03, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »

Nite Seamonkey!  Nite Anna!  and anyone else I missed!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2009, 02:23:39 AM »

We need to brush up on Internet Stalking Laws.  I suspect there is quite a bit of that going on.

Something for tomorrow as is too late tonight.

Good night, all!

I have a lot to say that I won't say here, but despite what ******* wants everyone to believe; I'm not a bad person and I don't lie about people.

He's the liar!

Anna, I sincerely apologize for believing anything he said about you.  I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.  I was wrong.

Texasmom - ******* really liked you.  He was very hurt when you were smart enough not to join CnG!!  He only turned on you after you refused to join!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2009, 02:25:04 AM »

Anna,
Just know that even if you choose not to forgive my believing that liar, my post asking you to will make the front page of C & G before the night is over!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2009, 02:40:24 AM »

We need to brush up on Internet Stalking Laws.  I suspect there is quite a bit of that going on.

Something for tomorrow as is too late tonight.

Good night, all!

I have a lot to say that I won't say here, but despite what ******* wants everyone to believe; I'm not a bad person and I don't lie about people.

He's the liar!

Anna, I sincerely apologize for believing anything he said about you.  I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.  I was wrong.

Texasmom - ******* really liked you.  He was very hurt when you were smart enough not to join CnG!!  He only turned on you after you refused to join!! 

Thanks mytime.  I had considered him a friend for a long time.  He knows why I hadn't spoken to him for months when I got the email inviting me to C & G.  And regardless of what he says now, I stood up for him in the past; the proof is here.  I'm embarrased by that now, but that's what friends do.  That last time he started attacking people, I couldn't take up for him in the open forum.  He was out of line, and it wouldn't have been right for me to defend him. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2009, 02:43:51 AM »

Correction...I did forward a request to him from another monkey so that they could communicate after our friendship ended.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2009, 02:47:31 AM »

Anna,
Just know that even if you choose not to forgive my believing that liar, my post asking you to will make the front page of C & G before the night is over!

Oh, TexasMom, no need to apologize!  Of course I do not hold anything against anybody because people have no way of knowing sometimes who is lying and who is not.

Thank you for your apology but I have long since gotten over any hard feeling I might have ever had because I do understand that no way to know in a direct conflict who is lying and who is not.

And I understand the shock and hurt as I, too, thought some of those posters were just better people than that.  Not ******* for sure but others there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2009, 02:51:55 AM »

My dogs keep barking and keeping me awake.   

Probably a deer walking by but will try again to get some sleep.

Goodnight all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2009, 02:55:09 AM »

Good night Monkeys and "Guests"

Glad we got to share our feelings and experiences today!!  Glad that they got a taste of their own medicine too! 

I hope they don't succeed in destroying any friendships!!  IMO, this is one of their sole purposes - misery loves company!!  How truly sad they must be!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2009, 02:59:14 AM »

Good night Monkeys and "Guests"

Glad we got to share our feelings and experiences today!!  Glad that they got a taste of their own medicine too! 

I hope they don't succeed in destroying any friendships!!  IMO, this is one of their sole purposes - misery loves company!!  How truly sad they must be!!

Goodnight my friend
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2009, 07:25:03 AM »

OK - One last thought!!  (maybe)

What kind of person puts Jim Jones, a very sick disturbed, individual as there avatar - even as joke!!  OOPS, nevermind, I think I answered my own question!! 

Think I might need some chocolate!! LOL 

Who are you talking about mytime?

Thanks

Janet

The hairs on my blond wig that CBB afforded me are standing straight up.  I just posted the following in the Natalee Holloway thread.

Janet

++++++

Keepthefaith ... when you read the deception in regards to CAPS grasp of the English language ... when you read his changing theories .... when you read his misinformation and .... when you read his flawed research ... you will shake your head in amazement as to why he held the power ... the authority ...  to tear the SM Natalee Holloway forum apart ... the power ... the authority to divide.

Why did Monkeys who have stood behind justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since way back ... bow?

This about it.  It is a definition of a cult and ... the cult following has been convinced by their leader  to move into the wilderness ... away from the influences that do not conform ..  do not abet ... do not distract.  After all ... conformity ... abetting and ... distraction is what it is all about and ... any diversion WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the wilderness.

Talk about partaking of the the Koolaid.

Janet

I must say, I am appalled to see the nics of a couple posters whom I previously had the utmost respect for, participating there.  I am sick.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2009, 07:38:26 AM »

I must say, I am appalled to see the nics of a couple posters whom I previously had the utmost respect for, participating there.  I am sick.

Morning winger 

Some of the 'avi's' -- the ones harming the frog -- tells me without a doubt that THEY are the sick ones.

I'm sure they are not embarrassed int he slightest -- as it is evident from their posts that they have no shame. 

Some of this is NOT a surprise to us winger -- but it certainly is a confirmation.

Some of it.....well, yes, does make me sick. I shed a tear for everytime any one of them EVER mentioned Natalee's name. As there actions tell me there was no sincerity.

klaas -- I saw where you said most of them would be welcomed back. I hope you did not mean it -- but thanks so much for putting an end to this insanity. {{{HUGS}}}

JANET {{{hugs}}}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2009, 08:06:05 AM »

Anna,

Oh, TexasMom, no need to apologize!  Of course I do not hold anything against anybody because people have no way of knowing sometimes who is lying and who is not.

Thank you for your apology but I have long since gotten over any hard feeling I might have ever had because I do understand that no way to know in a direct conflict who is lying and who is not.

And I understand the shock and hurt as I, too, thought some of those posters were just better people than that.  Not ******* for sure but others there.

Thank you Anna!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2009, 08:08:54 AM »

Morning monkeys~ Just wanted to drop in and throw in my 2 cents.....I have watched some of what has happened with CnG and have come to a revelation that applies unfortunately to many I know.....there are some people in life that aren't happy unless they are unhappy and causing chit in other's lives to make themselves feel better. Sad, but true and I feel like this is a large part of what is going on with all the C n G mess......JMHO

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »

Morning monkeys~ Just wanted to drop in and throw in my 2 cents.....I have watched some of what has happened with CnG and have come to a revelation that applies unfortunately to many I know.....there are some people in life that aren't happy unless they are unhappy and causing chit in other's lives to make themselves feel better. Sad, but true and I feel like this is a large part of what is going on with all the C n G mess......JMHO

IM

Good morning islandmonkey!  So true.   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: February 03, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I noticed my name came up a couple of times after I left last night, and I wanted to come back and simply say that I'm not getting involved in all the drama. I have a full-time job, a house to clean, and two elderly parents and two elderly dogs to care for. That's all the drama I need for a while.

Here is what I see taking place on the internet over and over again. Audrey, Becky, and Carla (A,B,C - geddit?  ) all get to know each other over the internet. One day, Audrey tells Becky that Carla was mean to her. Becky turns against Carla. Then, Audrey and Carla make up their differences, and Audrey tells Carla what Becky said about her. Suddenly, Audrey and Carla are friends again and Becky is out in the cold. Becky makes friends with Deana, and they both go off to a different forum and tell everyone there how horrible Audrey and Carla are.

Art, OS, and Tibro - GM is not your enemy and neither am I.

Seamonkey - I just checked, and the last thing posted in MO was a little sock monkey story that Puma did. There's no mention of anything over here at all.

Mytime - Thanks for saying I'm nice. 

I Stand With The Girl
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »

Morning winger 

Some of the 'avi's' -- the ones harming the frog -- tells me without a doubt that THEY are the sick ones.

I'm sure they are not embarrassed int he slightest -- as it is evident from their posts that they have no shame. 

Some of this is NOT a surprise to us winger -- but it certainly is a confirmation.

Some of it.....well, yes, does make me sick. I shed a tear for everytime any one of them EVER mentioned Natalee's name. As there actions tell me there was no sincerity.

klaas -- I saw where you said most of them would be welcomed back. I hope you did not mean it -- but thanks so much for putting an end to this insanity. {{{HUGS}}}

JANET {{{hugs}}}

Yes - it certainly is. 

I sincerely hope that some of our lurkers are carefully noting the join date of some of those cng members.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I noticed my name came up a couple of times after I left last night, and I wanted to come back and simply say that I'm not getting involved in all the drama. I have a full-time job, a house to clean, and two elderly parents and two elderly dogs to care for. That's all the drama I need for a while.

Here is what I see taking place on the internet over and over again. Audrey, Becky, and Carla (A,B,C - geddit?  ) all get to know each other over the internet. One day, Audrey tells Becky that Carla was mean to her. Becky turns against Carla. Then, Audrey and Carla make up their differences, and Audrey tells Carla what Becky said about her. Suddenly, Audrey and Carla are friends again and Becky is out in the cold. Becky makes friends with Deana, and they both go off to a different forum and tell everyone there how horrible Audrey and Carla are.

Seamonkey - I just checked, and the last thing posted in MO was a little sock monkey story that Puma did. There's no mention of anything over here at all.

BT,

In light of the awful things posted at GM about Klaas, TM and others, would you say that it is their enemy?

And Red and on and on?

I read some of it there with my own eyes.

Just asking. . . . .hard to know who is the enemy of whom these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »

Good morning everyone.

BT,

In light of the awful things posted at GM about Klaas, TM and others, would you say that it is their enemy?

And Red and on and on?

I read some of it there with my own eyes.

Just asking. . . . .hard to know who is the enemy of whom these days.

Hi Anna,

I would say that everyone who posts anywhere is responsible for their own feelings. There might be some people at a particular site who are enemies of particular people, but I don't think we can assume that everyone who posts somewhere is necessarily anybody's enemy.

I personally don't like to spend my time ax grinding. I read the Caylee thread here and post occasionally in it, I post occasionally at GM, but mostly chat a while in the evenings about snow, recipes, etc. I was posting in the No Smoking thread at CnG until I got booted. Heck, I even post at the Red Heel Sock Monkey message board. At none of these places have I been interested in making enemies or carrying out vendettas. That probably makes me be boring, but it's just how I am. I don't think we should assume anyone's relationship with anyone else based on where they make posts.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2009, 09:37:24 AM »

Well, you did name three people and say GM was not their enemy.  What about the rest of us? 

That is your term, "your enemy" and not mine.

But basically, I do agree that where a person posts does not necessarily reflect their feelings for somebody else.  It is their own individual posts that do that.  It just depends on whether they are one of the ones piling on or not I suppose.  It's a shame that people feel the need to launch personal attacks on others in any context.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

Well, you did name three people and say GM was not their enemy.  What about the rest of us? 

That is your term, "your enemy" and not mine.

But basically, I do agree that where a person posts does not necessarily reflect their feelings for somebody else.  It is their own individual posts that do that.  It just depends on whether they are one of the ones piling on or not I suppose.  It's a shame that people feel the need to launch personal attacks on others in any context.

Art, OS, and Tibro chose to leave GM over a disagreement. I was trying to reinforce to them that people at GM are not their enemies, even though they made that decision. I can't speak to the feelings of others at GM regarding specific people here, but speaking for myself, I don't want to be anyone's enemy, regardless of where on the internet they might post. Life is too short for that, and I never liked being forced to take sides anyway. I never would even do that on the playground when I was a kid. Probably something haywire with my sock monkey stuffings, I guess.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.