May 22, 2024, 09:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333950 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.

Yes, that is pretty scary. We have an automatic garage door opener, so we hit the button as we approach the garage, drive into the garage, then hit the button again and put the garage door back down before ever getting out of the car. We never, ever lock the door that goes from the house out into the garage.

Thank goodness we've never had anyone sneak into the garage behind us before we put the door back down, although we have accidentally trapped the neighbor's dog in there a couple of times. 

Hi all,

This is my first post.  Nice to meet everyone.  I'm a few pages behind but I just saw this post and wanted to chime in.  I don't know if garage doors openers are the same now but in the past I have heard that garage doors can be opened by openers NOT belonging to the owners of the house.  I guess in some cases they are similiar to the universal t.v. remote controls, in that, one can work for any device.  Just wanted to throw that out.  Lock the door to your home, don't rely on the garage door alone.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »

Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

HH ... I cannot comprehend why this woman guard working for Leonard Padilla would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys.  Obviously ... when you consider Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla's interviews with Nancy Grace and Dana ... these two did not sign any confidentiality agreements.  They have revealed much of what was said and done in the period of Casey's first release.

I suspect that this woman guard has obtain valuable info while in the Anthony household  through what may be considered illegal means.  Something akin to a secret recording?  Maybe this is why she requires legal representation.
IMO.

Janet

You might be right Janet...there is certainly something that is preventing her from talking!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:50 PM »

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.

Yes, that is pretty scary. We have an automatic garage door opener, so we hit the button as we approach the garage, drive into the garage, then hit the button again and put the garage door back down before ever getting out of the car. We never, ever lock the door that goes from the house out into the garage.

Thank goodness we've never had anyone sneak into the garage behind us before we put the door back down, although we have accidentally trapped the neighbor's dog in there a couple of times. 

Hi all,

This is my first post.  Nice to meet everyone.  I'm a few pages behind but I just saw this post and wanted to chime in.  I don't know if garage doors openers are the same now but in the past I have heard that garage doors can be opened by openers NOT belonging to the owners of the house.  I guess in some cases they are similiar to the universal t.v. remote controls, in that, one can work for any device.  Just wanted to throw that out.  Lock the door to your home, don't rely on the garage door alone.

Hi Cheeky Monkey and welcome!

Yes, very good advice.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:50 PM »

Hi all,

Welcome CheekyMonkey - you sure are cute!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »

Just talked to LP....he was heading into a meeting ans asked me to call him back 3:00 Florida time...I'm in the Atlanta area....I know it sounds dumb...but what would be 3:00 Fl time....it's 12:46 my time here....sheesh....he was in San Antio yesterday and last night....help Mr. Wizard....told Ya I'm only good on the phone....TYIA...Des

Hi Destiny

Would you please ask Leonard Padilla if he was able to get at least A screen print of that implied threat which Casey made against him on her myspace.

I believe that this threat should be a consideration prior to Friday's ruling in regards to lifting the home confinement condition of her bond.  Actually ... I believe that intimidation of a witnes would be a catalyst that dictates revoking her bond.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Asks Off House Arrest to Search
Aired October 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, my first concern would be that -- we had her out on a bond for I believe it was nine days. And she never once -- never once did she say, Drive me here, or, Call here, or, Go there, none of that at all.

The other thing is, she`s -- she`s made threats through her MySpace and things of that nature. And I`d be concerned that maybe she`d go out there and -- because she wants her position where she`s at during the day kept a secret, that she might rally some support to actually cause somebody some harm. And the third situation...

GRACE: What do you mean she`s made threats?

PADILLA: Well, she has sent threats out like, you know, We`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla, and she`s -- you know, she`s promulgated some of that stuff.

GRACE: Wa-wa-wa-wait. Where did you see this?

PADILLA: It`s on her MySpace to her boyfriend...

GRACE: And exactly what did it say?

PADILLA: As soon as I get out of here, or something to that effect, we`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla.

GRACE: OK. Susan Moss, wouldn`t that be a little bit of a violation?

MOSS: Absolutely. I can`t believe -- that should be brought to the authorities immediately and she should be re-arrested!

GRACE: She is out on bond, and if that is true, that is a violation of her bond conditions.

MOSS: Nobody goes after cowboy Leonard.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/06/ng.01.html

Hi, Janet. Is LP on the witness list? Because I heard NG ask him several weeks ago if he was going to be a witness and he said no. Just wondering.
However... I think making threats to ANYBODY would be frowned upon, she is on shaky enough ground already!
And what on earth has she got against Padilla? He put up a lot of money so she could be out of jail and lost it all!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »

You cant go here
and buy this....

"God dont like ugly"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »

Hi all,

You are the cutest monkey i have EVER laid my eyes on. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »

In MURT's chat someone is saying the Dr. Phil show will have something on the case today.  I guess it's on NOW on the east coast?

Someone mentioned this morning that it was on... not sure what time though... but he usually updates his website pretty quickly.

I got an e-mail this am that said the show would be on OJ Simpson and Caylee Anthony on Tuesday. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »

I just came back in, y'all have been busy.  Sex on a stick???  Who knew???  Bet you can't get that with a JC Penny Card.

That we know of.. I'm still researching.  You know.. for you SM'ers who want to be "in the know". 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Yeaaaaaaa! Just got back & saw this, thanks,Goodanmad!

You are misssing Carpe and his banners. Me too. 
I miss Carpe too!  Does anyone know...is he O. K. ?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »

Thanks for the compliments - I'm a monchichi!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2008, 03:40:48 PM »

Thanks for the compliments - I'm a monchichi!!!

Hi there! My sister used to have a monchichi..  I hope it wasn't one of your relatives? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »

Hey Destiny, Did you make that phonecall yet?

Meeting running overtime...will post as soon as I can....have questions written down....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

Hmmm. I'm sure she's finding a way to get some action. It would be horrible if the skank got pregnant. Sympathy attempt.

Shhh!  Don't give her any ideas!

Lisa

Reckon that's how her attorney's fees are paid up?? 'Course as little as she would be worth, must take a lot of 'sessions' every day! Or then again.... she might have some REAL talent, with all the experience she's had!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

Hmmm. I'm sure she's finding a way to get some action. It would be horrible if the skank got pregnant. Sympathy attempt.

Shhh!  Don't give her any ideas!

Lisa

Reckon that's how her attorney's fees are paid up?? 'Course as little as she would be worth, must take a lot of 'sessions' every day! Or then again.... she might have some REAL talent, with all the experience she's had!

I don't think girls like her have any talent... hence why the boyfriends were ditching her after a month or two...
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

Yeah, but he ain't doing a real bang-up job of it, now is he? Sorry... I know that was mean and I didn't intend to direct it at you.  But he should know that some of the stuff he says and does is just... crazy! I don't think he is experienced enough for this job. He makes Geragos look good!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

I think Dolce should take her to Nordie's for a better pair of shades.

Casey should wear a bag over her head and walk in shame. But that's not gonna happen. 

A Plastic bag, tied reeeaaalll tight?

Kimmy you take one end and I'll take the other

Sounds like a plan Sunny!!!  Just promise me you won't tell when I get in a few gut punches.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2008, 03:57:26 PM »

Did anyone ask Tony why he didn't answer any of the flurry of calls from Casey????

It is Kristin who is in touch with him, right? 

Also, I think Amy mentioned that Tony mentioned that he got a text from Casey saying "If she's not found, you know who is going to rot in jail" or something along those lines... but I don't recall reading it anywhere else....

Wonder if Tony would confirm that that actually took place?

I asked Tony that question, but unless I missed it , he never did answer....

Good afternoon Monkeys!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

DISNEY HAS REMADE A POPULAR MOVIE TO INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:36 PM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/category/george-anthony/

At the above link there is an interesting observation by Moody Monica:

Casey’s Photo Bucket Account—Possible Clues?
October 6, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I downloaded Casey Anthony’s entire PB account.  It contains a lot of pictures of Caylee, including one that looks like a pot leaf on her shirt…I hear that it is just a leaf that is part of the teams logo in Ohio.

Also  images, icons and graphics  that she downloaded this summer and some she deleted after Caylee was reported missing. There was a comment from Casey on Amy’s cell phone about “loving fuzzy red balloons” which is a band that one of her friends (CAM CAM) is a member.

Notice all the balloon graphics.  Perhaps they meant something to her…maybe they didn’t.  She also draws hearts…there are many on her pictures…ever notice the hearts on Caylee’s hand?
What do red balloons signify?
Google search results:
Victims of crime awareness week
Letting go in memory of a child
The loving thoughts and message of a loved one.
A very sad provocation of a child who had passed this life.
That the dreams were still undone, but the message was on the string of a red balloon.. The heart of a child..that symbolizes the red balloon.  I think some of these could possibly hold clues as to what was in her head all summer.
You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

I threw together a page with a few of these images from Casey's account that I thought were "interesting."
I also posted that Ohio Buckeye shirt Caylee is wearing on the page.
http://brandibb.googlepages.com/Casey.html

Carpe has started a thread for them here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=3301.0;num_replies=9

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.