May 21, 2024, 03:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393995 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: October 09, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first
Kristen, that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?  I posted a while back she probably got a "warning" phone call and it had to be Lee, IMO.  He's got something to hide, can't wait to see what it is.
[/quote]

I am with you on this, he was the one that warned her I think on July 3rd about her Mom looking for her, he was the one who warned her she was coming to Tony's. It is starting to all come together now and I cannot wait to see what the prosecution has on Tuesday!!!
[/quote]

Many moons ago I posted a theory that Lee could be Zanny the nanny.  Not much reaction at the time...and yes I am looking for cudo's.   
daddysgirl68
Scared Monkey

What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish P

« Reply #1741 on: October 09, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

I pray for a quick closure to this awful mess.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

Chuck...Hug for you. You are another innocent victim of this insanity.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: October 09, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

I just can't believe how you guys are making fun of that poor Casey!   

The slore inspired me to change my avatar . . . read the fine print.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 09, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.

wreck - I have been a bit busy the last hour or so, and am not totally caught up from that, but I saw this post by you and wanted to let you know (if no one has yet) that George is being subpoenaed for the Grand Just hearing on Tuesday.

ALL of the people subpoenaed for that are on the prosecution's side. It is a hearing to find out if there is enough evidence to charge Casey with murder.

George has no say in this. He HAS to go and testify.

You may resume feeling anyway you choose about George. I share your feeling. I believe he is involved!

IF he doesn't take the 5th on any questions before the GJ then I will be happy that when Caylee is found, there might be one decent family member left to lay her to rest.  My understanding is he can take the 5th if the topic can in some way incriminate him.  If however, the topic can't incriminate him, he will be forced to answer or stand in contempt.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: October 09, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

you didn't meet their criteria? WTF??

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Rob...I was a member of WS years and years ago....I tried to re-register last 3 weeks....nope...they didn't want me...Boo-Hoo...NOT...Des

I was a member a long time ago and forgot all my info.  When I tried to register again, I was turned down a couple of times until I finally sent a email saying PLEASE??? what's going on.  They told me you have to use an email provided by your internet provider.  In other words, something they can track.  No free mail accounts.  I'm not sure about AOL either.

I have a free email - don't use a ISP, and they let me join.  Maybe you guys are troublemakers, huh?  Just kidding... I just emailed them back a couple of times when at first I got error emails regarding my email account and let them know my situation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: October 09, 2008, 10:03:07 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 

Didn't get your email.  I'm affraid I'd have to kill anyone who cut my cable line.  I told the guys that were recently painting my house that they need to stay away from the cable as if their life depended on it, LOLOL.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: October 09, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »

Is this Karma Lady for real?  How cruel if she is not telling the truth!  I hope they have found the Caylee and the truth will finally come out.  But, if Karma Lady is not telling the truth, she needs a monkey shower, not GI shower, but a monkey shower!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: October 09, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 
Who is gonna paint that side of the house? LOL

Didn't get your email.  I'm affraid I'd have to kill anyone who cut my cable line.  I told the guys that were recently painting my house that they need to stay away from the cable as if their life depended on it, LOLOL.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: October 09, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »

I just can't believe how you guys are making fun of that poor Casey!   

The slore inspired me to change my avatar . . . read the fine print.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 09, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

In a grand jury, doesn't everyone essentially testify for the prosecution?  I thought a grand jury was mainly the prosecutor presenting evidence that he thinks is enough to take a person to trial.  He can call anyone he chooses, and they have to testify under oath.  There is not a lot the defense can do against a grand jury because it is not a trial.  The old saying is that a prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.  So maybe George is not testifying for the prosecution any more than anyone else is.  They are all there to answer questions.  I am sure that everyone called will aid the prosecution in some way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: October 09, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

Is this Karma Lady for real?  How cruel if she is not telling the truth!  I hope they have found the Caylee and the truth will finally come out.  But, if Karma Lady is not telling the truth, she needs a monkey shower, not GI shower, but a monkey shower!!!!

Mariloo - there are so many nuts out there posting BS, that's why I take everything with a grain of salt until absolutely verified. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: October 09, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

Mariloo - there are so many nuts out there posting BS, that's why I take everything with a grain of salt until absolutely verified. 
Gotcha.  I wondered why there was no uproar?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1752 on: October 09, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first
Kristen, that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?  I posted a while back she probably got a "warning" phone call and it had to be Lee, IMO.  He's got something to hide, can't wait to see what it is.

I am with you on this, he was the one that warned her I think on July 3rd about her Mom looking for her, he was the one who warned her she was coming to Tony's. It is starting to all come together now and I cannot wait to see what the prosecution has on Tuesday!!!
[/quote]

Many moons ago I posted a theory that Lee could be Zanny the nanny.  Not much reaction at the time...and yes I am looking for cudo's.   
[/quote]go Mary, go Mary...    how's that?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »

In a grand jury, doesn't everyone essentially testify for the prosecution?  I thought a grand jury was mainly the prosecutor presenting evidence that he thinks is enough to take a person to trial.  He can call anyone he chooses, and they have to testify under oath.  There is not a lot the defense can do against a grand jury because it is not a trial.  The old saying is that a prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.  So maybe George is not testifying for the prosecution any more than anyone else is.  They are all there to answer questions.  I am sure that everyone called will aid the prosecution in some way.
There is nothing the defense can do about anything.  It is the prosecutions show.  The GJ will determine what if any charges can be brought based on the evidence they hear.  They don't lay out their entire case and we might no hear anything that is said.  A witness, if not instructed to a gag order, might speak on what they said, but other than that we will not know.  We might know who testifies and when charges are brought, the DA will most likely only tell us the charges - no details.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.

wreck - I have been a bit busy the last hour or so, and am not totally caught up from that, but I saw this post by you and wanted to let you know (if no one has yet) that George is being subpoenaed for the Grand Just hearing on Tuesday.

ALL of the people subpoenaed for that are on the prosecution's side. It is a hearing to find out if there is enough evidence to charge Casey with murder.

George has no say in this. He HAS to go and testify.

You may resume feeling anyway you choose about George. I share your feeling. I believe he is involved!

IF he doesn't take the 5th on any questions before the GJ then I will be happy that when Caylee is found, there might be one decent family member left to lay her to rest.  My understanding is he can take the 5th if the topic can in some way incriminate him.  If however, the topic can't incriminate him, he will be forced to answer or stand in contempt.

Yup ... If a truthful answer to a grand jury question would even tend to incriminate you, you can invoke the privilege and refuse to answer.

Also, remember, each witness will be alone in the GJ room. They will not hear what other witnesses say.

Secrecy is a big deal in a GJ hearing, although each witness is free to discuss his own testimony.

We will hear very little about what has been discussed, I believe.

The main point I am looking for is the GJ coming back with a "true bill" or indictment!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

I  asked and he said  NO.....a body has not been found>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:20 PM »

I posted this several days ago.. thought it might be a quick reference for tonight...notice on the 17th she's at Blanchard Park at 5:23 and evidently has her phone off until 8:23 - (zero calls during this time - which looks funny considering her track record)!

Here is the phone timeline from the 16 - 18th - including tower locations

Please feel free to add or change any info.  (my eyes are wearing out from the small print).....

June 16th

at home all morning
12:55 p.m. - Tony text KC (still at home)
1:00 pm - Tony called (talked 13 min) no longer at home
1:26 pm - called Jesse (no ans) back at home
1:27 - Jesse text KC - home
1:44 - called Amy (36 minutes) home
2:52 - Jesse called (11 min) home
3:04 - called George's cell -na - home
3:35 - called Tony - na - home
4:10 - called Cindy's wk - home
4:11 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:13 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:14 - called Cindy's work (2 min) home
4:18 - Text Tony (left home) around Orlando Hospital
4:19 - Tony text - OHosp
4:19 - called Jesse - na - Ohosp
4:21 - called Jesse (1 min) - Ohosp
4:25 - called Cindy's cell - na - Old Cheney Hwy
4:53 - Text ? - Old Cheney Hwy
5:57 pm - Text - (at or around Tony's)
6:31 - called Cindy's cell - tony's
6:32 - called Cindy's cell - Tony's
7:06 - called home (1 min) - tony's
7:20 - called Amy - na - Tony's
7:21 - called Amy (30 sec) - Tony's
8:03 - Hawkins called - na - (no area shown)
9:04 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
10:45 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
11:17 - Amy called  - na - Colonial Drive & Forsyth

No other calls until...........

June 17th
11:05 a.m. - called Amy (8 minutes) - Tony's
11:27 - 11:30 Text from/to Amy - tony's
12:40 p.m. - text - still at tony's
2:12 - called Lexus Dealer - Tony's
2:18 - called Amy - Tony's
2:29 - called Ricardo (1 min) at home
2:44 -called Tony - na -
2:45 - called 1143 - na
2.45 - called 1143 - (4 sec) home
2:49 - Tony called (1 min) home
3:47 - Tony text KC - home
3:53 - KC text Tony - TCP - The industrial area I posted a couple of days ago
3:54 - Tony text KC - TCP (by airport)
3:55 - KC text Tony
3:55 - Tony text KC
3:56 - KC text Tony - Home
4:05 - calls Tony - na - home
4:36 - 5123 text KC - I believe Blanchard Park area
5:20 - called 9699 - Blanchard Park
5:23 - 9700 called KC - na - Blanchard Park
 nothing til
8:23 pm - text to casey - Tony's
8:38 - text to Tony - Tony's
texting people til 12:30 a.m. - still at Tony's

June 18th
7:55 a.m. - text - Old Cheney HWY
9:01 am - text - Old Cheney HWY
10:31 - back at Tonys
10:52 - text Cindy - Tonys
12:33 - called Cindys wk - Old Cheney HWY
12:34 - called Cindy's cell -na
12:35 - called home - na - Old Cheney HWY
12:36 - called Georges cell - na - Old Cheney HWY
1:09 p.m. - called Cindy's cell (2 min) Tony's
1:11 - called home (30 seconds) Tony's
2:05 - text Tony - tony's
2:42 - text - home
2:47  - Tony text - home
3:16 - called Tony twice - home
3:42 - Tony text - Tony's
3:42 - text Tony - tony's
4:10 - called Amy - na - Tony's
4:11 - called Amy (2 min)
4:13 - Called Cindy's work (2 min) - Tony's
4:27 - 3687 called (1.5 min) - Tony's
6:39 - called Cindy's cell (8 min) - Tony's
6:55 - called voicemail - Tony's
6:56 - Home called (1 min)
6:56 - called Voicemail
6:57 - called home (3 min) at Tony's

no more phone calls until

June 19th

8:32 a.m. - text Tony - Old Cheney HWY
11:03 a.m. - Tony text - around Tony's

this is as far as I have gotten -

Thank you Jackie.

If the origins of Casey's June 16th cell calls are correct ... it appears that Casey and Caylee left the home at approximately 1:00 PM as per George's claim but ... came back home within a half hour.

Considering it appears that Casey never left the home again until after 3:16 PM ... it appears that whatever happened that ended Caylee's life took place at the Anthonys.

According to George's words to Greta pertaining to June 24th ... the time he left for work was 2:30 PM but maybe ... on June 16th he left at an earlier time.

Janet
____

JUNE 16TH

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

JUNE 24TH

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

GEORGE ANTHONY:  That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kudos

I just looked and cannot find any phone calls from Lee to Casey on 7/15 or 7/16, but he could have contacted her through her computer.  TL said she was on her laptop that evening while he was playing video games.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:13 PM »

Yes, the grand jury hearing consists of the jury members, the court reporter, the prosecutor(s), and the witnesses. No defense allowed into the room at all.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.