May 03, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 318392 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

I agree with Dolce, there is absolutely no other reason for GA to be staring at some woods. 

Thanks Charlie, I am certainly pondering the possibilities here.  Looks like others are too!

Quote from: WesleyBear
Hi everyone!
When George was spotted staring into the woods, to me, I thought it was his way of showing us where the body is.  He seems to be the only one willing to help out.  Maybe this was his only way of letting everyone know that she is out there somewhere in those woods, without feeling like he has betrayed his family.
Quote from: Altruist
That's a possibility Wes, after reading the 7/24 & 8/04 interviews of GA it does seem that he does utter some unconscious utterances that aren't part of the scripted agenda he is offering up to OCSO.  Good one, thanks for putting it like that & opening up the  possibility to me.  If there is nothing found though in that area I will be considering it a purposeful misdirection planted at the behest of CA, the Director of the Baby Killer Family Circus.  JMHO

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »

Ok Monkeys,it's all good! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

While watching Murt at the wooded area I became very angry. So many caring people will be tramping through areas like this one and worse looking for what remains of little Caylee. I just can't get over the fact that it all shouldn't even be necessary. Casey knows where that baby is and most likely so do others. Such disrespect is a crime in and of itself!!

It's sinful. I only wish everyone who will ever hear of this crime could know all the things those who follow NG and S monkeys  know. There are people I start ranting about this to who don't even know who I'm talking about. By the time I tell all I can I really think they can't believe half of it!!! neither can I

The manner in which the wheels of justice have turned so far is just unbelievable. How everything could be so twisted to protect the guilty and drain precious resources defies my logic. My faith in justice has been battered, but if little Caylee is found this weekend my belief in miracles will be restored.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Nice to see you CMack! Welcome to the cage.

I don't think Casey ever really worried about a trail in anything she did. She was good at lying out of most  messes she created. I am still waiting for proof of when those chloroform searches were made to decide how I feel about the chloroform issue.

Welcome again!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 07, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »

QUESTION ABOUT GEORGE INTERVIEW:

George mentions a 4000.00 deposit to Cindy's account made by Casey.  He said the deposit slip looked very legit.  Was it a fake?  I missed something there and am far behind in the case.  Thanks to anyone who provides an answer..

Hudsunn,  I think it was a bank deposit receipt that was faked.  I took it to mean she presented her parents with a fake receipt for a deposit into their bank account and they still can't figure out how she manufactured the receipt.

Quite easy for someone who is computer savy...and has a good printer....Des

So they got this receipt, and then obviously at some point realized there was no deposit, correct?  I mean, surely if they were smart enough, they could get a statement from their bank to find out either way.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: November 07, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

Me too.  She was just putting her idealized image of herself out there,to attract a man.

I don't think that CA would have happily raise the child either, she was playing the martyr too much and that would get old...       
This girl has been problems all her life, GA is the only one realistic enough to say it. 

I agree with you Wes, CA didn't want to be raising Caylee, to me she obviously was treating KC like the Nanny, she was issuing idle threats to manipulate compliance.  She doesn't possess one positive character trait & think about it, she was the mentor to KC & I would bet good money that as much as she may have defended KC to GA, to keep his control limited, her tongue was sharp, mean & abusive, you hear KC on the jail tapes, that is just the tip of the ice berg.  The trainer that to this day is not acknowledging her responsibility & on her quest to pursue financial opportunities presented by this tragedy.  Imo, CA is a controlling, vindictive B****, who seems to have no respect or consideration for anybody other than possibly her aging parents & even that I am unsure of.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: November 07, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Nice to see you CMack! Welcome to the cage.

I don't think Casey ever really worried about a trail in anything she did. She was good at lying out of most  messes she created. I am still waiting for proof of when those chloroform searches were made to decide how I feel about the chloroform issue.

Welcome again!

Thank you for the welcome!  You make a very good point.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 07, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

ummm...  Dolce ?    you might want to reconsider those big pink lips?       roflmao

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 07, 2008, 03:02:23 PM »

Big Welcome from one new monkey to another
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 07, 2008, 03:02:34 PM »

Klaas,
Could you send me any screenshots of Murt and LP from this afternoon?  I set this up and I missed it.....was in my darn car!!  lol

Love the t-shirt!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2008, 03:03:56 PM »

Just left a message with Bernie Little Budweiser Dist. for orlando area, reguarding bottled water donation for TES . I am leaving for work so Iwas not able to leave a call back # or speak with him directly.  Maybe all you folks who do so well ont the phone can do a follow up??Please?   Contact Mike Bloom  1 863 665 3615
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »

Guideposts wrote:   Reply #1842 on: Today at 08:13:39 AM Thread 54

Did anyone else take pause reading George's statement on page 27

GA: That's where I'm currently working. I was at the uh, Fashion Square Mall in the Premier Theater until twenty after nine, nine-thirty, something like that. I got home at ten minutes to ten. That's when my wife was standing outside, walk, pacing back and forth in the driveway. The car's still inside the garage. And my wife fell apart. She said, "George, we lost her. We lost her." And I said, "Lost who? Lost who?" She said, "Caylee, Caylee."

Now I thought that Cindy was on the phone making the third call when George walked into the house and was heard in the background saying 'what?' George is saying Cindy was outside pacing in this interview. He described exactly what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her, but doesn't remember Cindy being on the phone with LE when he arrived at the house. Just seems odd to me.

I didn't think when he exclaimed whaaaat that GA was arriving had the impression he was re-entering the room, as a matter of fact, I believe the what??????? was exclaimed right around the time that CA uttered "the damn car smells like there's been a dead body in it".  I think that GA was shocked that CA made that statement, don't think it was in the plan to involve the Pontiac, don't think they intended to alert OCSO to the significance at all of that Pontiac.  After that utterance by CA, there was NO mention of the concerning odors emitted from the Pontiac in any of their statements written the night of 7/15.  Think it is probable that the Pontiac became an issue after Detective Cpl. Yuri Melich became aware of the 911 call content.

TY
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »

Big Welcome from one new monkey to another

Oh, so sorry, I never saw you, new monkey N2WISHN !!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #273 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

WATER - TES NEEDS BOTTLED WATER FOR THE SEARCH TOMORROW!

I'M ON IT.....DES......
SYSCO I THINK WILL DELIVER IN AM...WAITING FOR CONFIRM CALL....DES....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »

QUESTION ABOUT GEORGE INTERVIEW:

George mentions a 4000.00 deposit to Cindy's account made by Casey.  He said the deposit slip looked very legit.  Was it a fake?  I missed something there and am far behind in the case.  Thanks to anyone who provides an answer..

That's what I took the statement to mean Hudson.  KC faked work e-mails & a deposit to their bank account, which just happened to be around the time that GA had made a $4000 deposit, what do you think the odds are that CA thought GA was the one that didn't make the deposit that he told her he did, thought of that but wasn't clear if it was around the same time period, so it confused me as well.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »

I had SM open and was popping back and forth to Murt and my computer froze up.  Anyone else have a problem with that site?  I have a fairly speedy puter with lots of ram so don't know why it happened.  Of course, I had a couple of document sites running, too.   

I thought I remembered reading sometime in the last few days that someone else had a problem with Murt's?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »

Dolce, I like your posts.  cubbeegirl, what you said about shades of Scott Peterson looking over the San Fran Bay, would those be white, Hollywood style? lol  I will not forget Casey smiling at the cameras the 1st time she was arrested, I think this weekend if finally Caylee's time to shine.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

Just left a message with Bernie Little Budweiser Dist. for orlando area, reguarding bottled water donation for TES . I am leaving for work so Iwas not able to leave a call back # or speak with him directly.  Maybe all you folks who do so well ont the phone can do a follow up??Please?   Contact Mike Bloom  1 863 665 3615

Walking out the door...cell phone in hand...will make the call..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 07, 2008, 03:06:57 PM »

Welcome CMack! Welcome N2WISHN!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: November 07, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

Any of the Orlando TES volunteers know anything about this?  I found this new thread a minute ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4019.0#new

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.