May 14, 2024, 06:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 413163 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1540 on: October 14, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »

I dont know why I am even bothering posting as I know it will be ignored as my last TJ link was between certain monkeys, but TJ just corrected his info.. PCSO and DCF were at the house already... go check the article again as I am not posting the link again for someone to post it behind me and be treated as though I never posted.. I am off to do the life thing.. Take care.

Searching, I don't think it's about who "gets credit" for posting what and when, we all post over each other all the time......I appreciate everyone posting links as some miss them as I have done in the past, it's about getting the info out there and IMO I never have a problem with someone posting anything after I did, nor do I need "credit" for it..........we all appreciate any links from anyone
And to add to that, I don't sit here and keep reading all the threads that I follow. I'm up and down all day doing many other things, sometimes I miss things, I do go and read everybodies posts, but I don't retain everything from all the cases, that would be impossible. Just this case and Caylee's case is enough for anyone's mind to be on overload 

I agree, I have to look back to remember certain facts that I have forgotten it's so crazy especially coming on the heels of the CA case and then the Lindsey B case, my mind is fried   Also, I'm at work and just checking in when I can

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1541 on: October 14, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »

I dont know why I am even bothering posting as I know it will be ignored as my last TJ link was between certain monkeys, but TJ just corrected his info.. PCSO and DCF were at the house already... go check the article again as I am not posting the link again for someone to post it behind me and be treated as though I never posted.. I am off to do the life thing.. Take care.

Searching, I don't think it's about who "gets credit" for posting what and when, we all post over each other all the time......I appreciate everyone posting links as some miss them as I have done in the past, it's about getting the info out there and IMO I never have a problem with someone posting anything after I did, nor do I need "credit" for it..........we all appreciate any links from anyone
And to add to that, I don't sit here and keep reading all the threads that I follow. I'm up and down all day doing many other things, sometimes I miss things, I do go and read everybodies posts, but I don't retain everything from all the cases, that would be impossible. Just this case and Caylee's case is enough for anyone's mind to be on overload 

good posts!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: October 14, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »

Just came across this quote from Bill Clayton. Seems appropriate to me:

“The folks you help won't remember it and the folks you hurt won't ever forget it.”

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: October 14, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »

Hello Friends,

I myself can be called a azzbackwards monkey....when I sign on I start on the last page and go back....sometimes its easier to catch up that way. Hope all are having a good day....yesterday was a heart breaking day on here reading the trials some of have been thru....so sad. God Bless all The Monkeys...and God please bring the missing children home. an angelic monkey

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: October 14, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »

If TM had of reported this to DCF and/or LE immediately then perhaps Ron would not have had the time to cover his tracks.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency

Looks like he would have had plenty of time since by the wording of this article it seems that DCF didn't even get the report until Tuesday
i don't understand why dcf would be sent to check out the gun scenario ... shouldn't it be le that figures out if a gun is being kept in illegal manner... then if true le should report it to dcf... dcf would have investigated the fact that he did a b and c with the gun in front of jr but not determine if the gun keeping is "safe"...
this guy put a gun in his mouth in front of a child and said he would blow everyone's teeth out their heads and then his own.... that to me does not sound like something you send dcf into blind.... sending a dcf worker into a house with an alleged loaded semi and an unstable person...hhhhhmmmmm...
does anyone else find this dcf story a little off????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: October 14, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »

If TM had of reported this to DCF and/or LE immediately then perhaps Ron would not have had the time to cover his tracks.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency

Looks like he would have had plenty of time since by the wording of this article it seems that DCF didn't even get the report until Tuesday
i don't understand why dcf would be sent to check out the gun scenario ... shouldn't it be le that figures out if a gun is being kept in illegal manner... then if true le should report it to dcf... dcf would have investigated the fact that he did a b and c with the gun in front of jr but not determine if the gun keeping is "safe"...
this guy put a gun in his mouth in front of a child and said he would blow everyone's teeth out their heads and then his own.... that to me does not sound like something you send dcf into blind.... sending a dcf worker into a house with an alleged loaded semi and an unstable person...hhhhhmmmmm...
Penny, its been told that the DCF worker took a officer with them when they went to investigate, so I dont know,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1546 on: October 14, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

I really do not know what to believe anymore in this case. You can't trust anything the media puts out and LE ain't talking.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1547 on: October 14, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

The more I read the less sense this case is making, could anyone explain this, please?

RT @hobbitt55: Tenn court Dismisses Lisa's fugitive charge. Case Closed http://bit.ly/11jr5a

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

I believe Lisa Croslin had a warrant out for her arrest in Putnam County, FL (for stealing and cashing checks.)

This occurred after she moved to Tennessee.

Tennessee LE picked her up and held her as a fugitive from justice.

She is being sent back to FL as we speak (I believe) and in custody, so the fugitive from justice charges are no longer being held against her.

This is how I understand it, I may be wrong.

Brandi,

Twitter is vague and sometimes misleading because it is so vague, you are very clear in your writing and thinking.  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: October 14, 2009, 02:48:26 PM »

I really do not know what to believe anymore in this case. You can't trust anything the media puts out and LE ain't talking.

Well Just got in the middle of the quote Sorry.

God Bless!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: October 14, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

Penny, its been told that the DCF worker took a officer with them when they went to investigate, so I dont know,,
yeah i get that dcf had an officer with them probably for safety but my point is shouldn't this have been something that le investigated before they sent dcf in at all... like if my psycho neighbor has been known to play with loaded guns and threaten people's lives and has no regard for his own obviously since threatening suicide then if i have to go feed his cat i would want le in their making sure the place is clear before i get there not just accompanying me....
also if this story was valid enough for dcf to investigate (they do not have to investigate unless they feel something is a credible threat which by the way leads me to believe that tim may have reported this firsthand otherwise they would have blown it off as heresay) then it should also be valid enough to grant emergency temporary custody to crystal or the state for that matter
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1550 on: October 14, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »

“The folks you help won't remember it and the folks you hurt won't ever forget it.”

Brandi, you are so right. I know this is not about me, and people only see a small portion of what is going on, I went thru 3 straight days of being called a liar non stop on twitter by my SM posting name. yes, twitter has nothing to do with SM but when my name here is used to harass and belittle me, it hurts and if folks new the full scope and then would go back and read, they would maybe understand how I feel, or maybe they wont until it is done to them. I walk away and come back to things like

@beachbum1206 thats true.....oh and a certain omeone just posted at SM seeking attention AGAIN....OMG,,,,,its about HaLeigh,not your azz.about 1 hour ago from web in reply to beachbum1206

I have not and will not say a word to that person in that way but keep on getting it thrown at me. Hope some will get the picture and start understanding why I feel as I do.

Searching,  there is nothing Klaas nor I nor any of the other mods can do about something that is tweeted/posted or remarked on in some other place.  A missing child's thread is no place for this.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 03:52:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: October 14, 2009, 02:51:32 PM »

unforgivable..... i am never talking to you again 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1552 on: October 14, 2009, 02:51:35 PM »

yeah i get that dcf had an officer with them probably for safety but my point is shouldn't this have been something that le investigated before they sent dcf in at all... like if my psycho neighbor has been known to play with loaded guns and threaten people's lives and has no regard for his own obviously since threatening suicide then if i have to go feed his cat i would want le in their making sure the place is clear before i get there not just accompanying me....
also if this story was valid enough for dcf to investigate (they do not have to investigate unless they feel something is a credible threat which by the way leads me to believe that tim may have reported this firsthand otherwise they would have blown it off as heresay) then it should also be valid enough to grant emergency temporary custody to crystal or the state for that matter
'Penny, it was reported to DCF, they have to investigate.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: October 14, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »

Brandi, you are so right. I know this is not about me, and people only see a small portion of what is going on, I went thru 3 straight days of being called a liar non stop on twitter by my SM posting name. yes, twitter has nothing to do with SM but when my name here is used to harass and belittle me, it hurts and if folks new the full scope and then would go back and read, they would maybe understand how I feel, or maybe they wont until it is done to them. I walk away and come back to things like

@beachbum1206 thats true.....oh and a certain omeone just posted at SM seeking attention AGAIN....OMG,,,,,its about HaLeigh,not your azz.about 1 hour ago from web in reply to beachbum1206

I have not and will not say a word to that person in that way but keep on getting it thrown at me. Hope some will get the picture and start understanding why I feel as I do.
searching ... hi
i like your posts and lately it seems like all you have been talking about is posters and twitters etc etc... this was already addressed by klaas and i believe muffy last week....please stop talking about it before you get yourself kicked out....
who gives a chit about what a poster here or anywhere else says about you
not trying to be mean but let's all put on our big girl panties and man up LOL
i don't want to see you or any other monkey that gets dragged into this conversation get kicked out of here... and for the safety of my membership i will not comment on this again but guys just cut it out....
we have mods here guys not babysitters...
I hope that doesn't sound too harsh but it's true this is no place for whining and moaning about egos and credit IT IS ABOUT HALEIGH (and occasionally the peopleofwalmart for chits and giggles)
K I'm done now
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: October 14, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »

This is my point....WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HALEIGH? Take it to twitter or wherever. It does not belong here!

God Bless!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: October 14, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »

'Penny, it was reported to DCF, they have to investigate.
actually dcf does not have to investigate everything that is reported... they take a call decide if credible decide if an investigation is needed and then decide if a case needs to be opened....
my friend's daughter's father tried to report abuse against the mother once he found out she started dating someone new and when he called dcf he rambled on about that the mother was abusive and on drugs and wouldn't let him see the kid (he was denied visits by the court) and this was a woman who had many of other dcf cases opened due to domestic violence from when he was in the picture... anyways they determined that since he hadn't seen the kid in over a year he would have no way of knowing any of these alleged facts and did not investigate... they never even phoned her and after he did it he called the mother to say he had just done it and she better watch out blah blah blah so she called dcf and wanted to let them know her new address in case they wanted to come investigate and they said no thanks we don't need it and no investigation was done...
my point is they definitely do not investigate every claim they judge its credibility first... if you thinkabout it in just this case alone i'm sure dcf has been flooded with reports about roin from annonymous people from the very beginning yet they were not all investigated... and if you recall kp had to pretty much light a fire under their asses to get them to investigate b4 so... i'm just saying they do not investigate every report
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1556 on: October 14, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »

Case Type: DR - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
File Action: 134 - DISSO-ATTORNEY W/OUT CHILD
Case Status: ACTIVE
Case Num: DR09-1779
State Case Num: 552009DR001779A000XX
SAO Case Num:

10/13/2009 9.0000 MOTION FOR ORDER OF REFERENCE
10/13/2009 8.0000 MOTION FOR ORDER WAIVING 20 DAY PERIOD
10/13/2009 7.0000 WIFE'S WAIVER OF SPPERANCE
10/13/2009 6.0000 NOTICE OF FILING REPORT OF SPECIAL EXAMINER
10/13/2009 5.0000 STANDING FAMILY LAW ORDER
10/13/2009 4.0000 MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON PLEADINGS
10/13/2009 3.0000 MARITAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
10/13/2009 PAYMENT OF $408.00 BY: CUMMINGS, RONALD ON 10/13/2009
10/13/2009 2.0000 CIVIL COVER SHEET
10/13/2009 1.0000 PETITION
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1557 on: October 14, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

SAO Case Num:

filed in St. John's County // Divorce filing for RC/MC
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 14, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »

SAO Case Num:

filed in St. John's County // Divorce filing for RC/MC
YAY, good find O4B......finally, something showed up.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1559 on: October 14, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »

unforgivable..... i am never talking to you again 

LOL, I was just catching up and was like   then I caught on I'm slowwwwwww today! 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.