May 20, 2024, 11:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 447947 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #800 on: April 18, 2009, 06:42:02 PM »

Thanks Edward    And Wyks, the only thing I can think of is the video was edited, and not only that they didn't show us all the video, evidently there was a lot of video. I'm confused about the first child's house that she went to, the five year old, who told her mom that Sandra wanted to run away, I vaguely remember some women talking in the very beginning I'm guessing that was the child's mother, but I didn't get her name.

Wish we could see the whole video that shows Sandra on it, without it being edited, along with a timestamp kind of thing.  Cuz the way they are putting it out there, this was the last anyone (besides the murderer) saw of her.  And it just doesn't match up to what her family says is the the last thing they know that she was doing. 

Wyks,  I am not following you.  What did the family say is the last thing they knew she was doing?  I thought she had asked to go to the movies, and the church, and they said no.  She then went out and played.  Did I miss something?

I could be wrong.  It just seems to me that what we have is Sandra's family saying she was doing one thing last time they saw her, and the video showing she was doing something different last time she was seen.  They don't match up, in other words.  Something's off. 

Could be the video was edited.  Could be whoever edited the video only showed the part where Sandra could be seen.  And yet... Why doesn't it match what her family is saying? 

Her family reported that she had been playing at the 2nd friends home, then had come home to ask if they could go to a movie and was told that they didn't have the money, that she spent about 5 minutes there before going back out to play. 

If that's the case, then we should have seen on the video that Sandra came back out of her home, turned left and headed toward Melissa's home.  But we don't see that.  We see her skipping down the street, and passing her home, heading toward Melissa's home. 

Maybe the part we don't see is Sandra leaving her home and going to MH and MH says no. She goes back to her home to ask to go to the movies they say no. She goes to the other friends house and that is when we see her coming back from that friends house to go to MH.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 18, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Thanks Edward    And Wyks, the only thing I can think of is the video was edited, and not only that they didn't show us all the video, evidently there was a lot of video. I'm confused about the first child's house that she went to, the five year old, who told her mom that Sandra wanted to run away, I vaguely remember some women talking in the very beginning I'm guessing that was the child's mother, but I didn't get her name.

Wish we could see the whole video that shows Sandra on it, without it being edited, along with a timestamp kind of thing.  Cuz the way they are putting it out there, this was the last anyone (besides the murderer) saw of her.  And it just doesn't match up to what her family says is the the last thing they know that she was doing. 

Wyks,  I am not following you.  What did the family say is the last thing they knew she was doing?  I thought she had asked to go to the movies, and the church, and they said no.  She then went out and played.  Did I miss something?

I cannot for the life of me remember who it was that said it, but at one point it was said that there was going to be movie night at the church.  I know for a fact I saw this and it was in the very beginning of the case - I don't think she had even been found yet.

Did anyone else hear that?

Yes Flossy, but NOT at Clover Baptist, it was at Sandra's Church
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #802 on: April 18, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2345

SoCal officer cleared of Huckaby rape charge, probe found
by TP staff
2 hrs 52 mins ago
Cypress police department spokesman Sgt. Tom Bruce said today that the department there conducted an investigation into claims by a Tracy murder suspect that a cop raped her 10 years ago. The investigation cleared the Orange County officer.

Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, was arrested on April 10 by Tracy police on suspicion of kidnapping, raping and murdering 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

On Friday, three of Huckaby’s friends – none of whom knew each other – said she told them that a policeman raped her when she was 18, just out of high school.

Bruce confirmed that there was a report and an investigation, but provided no details and referred all calls to Tracy police.

Tracy police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman said he can’t comment on an report involving Huckaby because it’s now part of an ongoing investigation.

Huckaby was arraigned on Tuesday, but entered no pleas. As charged, she could face the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #803 on: April 18, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »

Sheneman stated in one of the press conferences that the video was edited.  He said there were hours before and hours after the clip.  He also said that there were other cameras. Also, if you look at the pictures on photobucket of sandra's house, it appears they had two cameras.  one was pointing in the direction that Sandra was coming FROM (that is, the clip we see) and the other points toward where Sandra is walking TOWARD.

If statistical improbability is Huckaby's defense, then a conviction is all but in the bag.  Imagine how offended you'd be as a juror if the prosecution presented all of the evidence that points to MH, and the defendant stood in front of you and said "i know the prosecution showed you all this evidence but, statistically, I couldn't have done it."  How desperate.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #804 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I know that another monkey posted this link ..a few pages back.
blog site: http://eyesforlies.com/
Opinion of the Lawless
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/04/pastor-lane-lawless-video.html

Just in case if it was missed - this is the copy.

Thursday, April 9, 2009
Pastor Lane Lawless Video
There is one small snippet of video of Pastor Lawless talking to reporters, where he actually says a few sentences. In this video, Lawless' wife, Connie, is the one who predominantly speaks to reporters, and Lawless sits on the passenger side of the car and mumbles half the time. I don't know if he drops his voice, or if the microphone doesn't pick him up, but I can't hear him through most of what he says. If anyone does hear what he says, please feel free to type his words below in the comment section.

Read more While this video still does not provide me with enough information to draw any conclusions, I do find it odd how soft-spoken Lawless is when I do hear him speak. I find it odd that he doesn't want to get out and talk to reporters, and share his thoughts. As a pastor, he is a man who is used to speaking publicly, and with that, we can confidently conclude that he is not a shy guy, so why is his demeanor shy now--especially if he feels the finger is pointed at him and he knows he is innocent? As a pastor, Lawless is used to helping people, so I am surprised he doesn't want to do that now. At first, I thought this might be due to anger (for being wrongly questioned) and a lack of control over the situation, but when I see Lawless speak, I do not detect any hints of anger whatsoever.

Another thing that bothers me about Lawless is that when he is asked, "Did you have anything to do with Sandra's disappearance or her death?" he acts like he doesn't hear or understand the question. Yet he tells us he heard it, because he parrots back what the reporter said. He said, " Did I have...?" in a very slow, subdued voice. It takes him a few seconds to say, "no", and he says it without any strong inflection in his voice. It's notable for me.

Parroting back is a hot spot for me, especially when someone confirms for us that they heard the question. This is often a trait that liars do subconsciously, because they flat out don't know how to answer the question. If you see after Lawless says that, he looks down and appears confused. Notice how quickly his wife is to respond, "No, no!". Why isn't Lawless, himself, that quick to respond? Why does that question cause him to pause? It concerns me.

I also get a sense that Lawless is emotionally a bit despondent at this point, which is odd as well. I could understand upset, or angry, but I am surprised by despondent. Why would he feel despondent? I want to ask him are his church members rallying behind him? If they aren't, could that be why he is despondent?

With just this little bit to go on, I don't think it is enough for me to formulate any opinions at this time. Each of the these clues alone might be explainable, as no one clue by itself says anything. It's only the computation of clues that gives me the best indication. I will only say that Lawless definitely has my interest piqued, quite notably, and I know that I want to see him talk more about this. He is on my radar, for sure. So if new videos come online, please post them below.
---------------
Video link - http://cbs13.com/video/?id=51564@kovr.dayport.com
-----------
Video was created on April 7th. Where local/national reporters corned " Connie & Pastor Lawless" in their Car.
Connie Lawless makes the infamous statement on April 7th -
who would take this innocent little thing and abuse and murder her.......
Monkeys
Notice as you listen to this vid
Connie states that they have lived in the MHP for 13 yrs
we have known (inaudible) prior to Miranda and Sandra prior to them being born .......
Notice how when the Reporters ask " PASTOR" questions - Connie jumps in and cuts him off .. she clearly is taking over the conversation ..throughout the video

Question to Pastor Lawless - How much time did you spend at the Police Dept last night ..its all mumble out of his mouth. Why his answers are not clear on this video - any of them them is strange ..with today's technology.
So if this was made on April 7 and Connie states that LE took from their home the phones/computer etc...
That clues me in that on the Night of March 27th - that Huckaby states she could not make a Online report of the missing suitcase ..because she had no internet connection is Bunk ... 

Justice for Sandra

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #805 on: April 18, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »

From everything that has been found within the arrest of Melissa Huckaby

This is what I think - in a Nut shell going back to a song that Myself and friends used to chant as kids .. playing

Melissa is the Tiger right now ..within this investigation  - except she is not to be freed - she is part of this ..no doubt.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
    Catch a tiger by the toe.
    If he hollers let him go,
    My mother told me to pick the best one,
    And you are it!

They have her and they are expecting her to talk and she will. She may not implicate anyone person ..but she will talk. Pieces of the Puzzle will come her mouth. 
She is the weakest link within the " monsters"  I believe imo that MH did not act alone.
That and because of her background and her court records - she appears to be a social loser..a misfit.. someone with nothing to lose.

--------
Within this Link http://news.aol.com/article/johnny-huckaby-speaks-out/434278

If you go to the Photographs -
Photos # 6 and 7

photo #6 - the Church
Just struck me to see it that close up. To see the Meters on the outside of the building.
If it was a full operational church would it not have " Water usage" "electricity usage"
" gas usage" on record. That it would reflect within the "bills" of the church - that it was used by the public.
--
#7 shows Sandra's 1/2 Brother Hugging someone on the porch of Sandra's Home
This looks like the Gray Wooden Porch you see within the Video of Sandra Skipping ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #806 on: April 18, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

Yes, it's bunk, and now it looks like the rape is bunk also 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #807 on: April 18, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »

No Rose ... U and I are always on the same page .. My brain just cannot let go of the Grandparents being involved someway somehow.
No One would have ever suspected MH ..until she opened her mouth ..
So what makes the Grandparents any different than her ..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »

on the video, if it would show Sandra entering the Lawless home, and never coming back out, wouldn't it also show the comings and goings of the family members who lived there? specifically Melissa? would it have shown her loading the suitcase or anything else in the car? would it have shown Sandra walking to the car to go with Melissa somewhere? the video was edited per the police.,.I bet there is a lot more on the video that we are not privvy to,  of course..will be interesting when it all comes out...
I really don't think that the grand parents are involved...Fred Williams maybe, or Sinclair...but not the grand parents imo...don't ask me why..I just think that they are plain simple folk and not evil as in molesting or hurting children..but, anything is possible as we all know...sadly..

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 18, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »

What do you mean, Rose?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 18, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »

I am not suggesting she was raped or she made it up. I was not there. I can confirm however that she DID report that rape. It WAS investigated and the cop in question was cleared. It is being mis-reported that she did not report it.

Im sorry in advance for saying this, there is no explanation, no horrific encounter that one suffers that "makes" them brutalize a baby. The world is filled with people that suffer atrocities and dont perpetrate such a crime.
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 18, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com

Public skeptical that woman killed, raped girl
6 hrs ago Associated Press

Callers have inundated the phone lines of Tracy police, saying it can't be. Veteran homicide and sex-crime researchers say they cannot recall a case quite like it. Even the investigators themselves looked at the evidence and initially said "no way."

A woman was accused not only of killing someone else's child, but of raping her

Law enforcement officials and other experts say the allegations against Melissa Huckaby in the slaying of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu are remarkably rare over decades of U.S. police work.

Huckaby was charged Tuesday with murdering her daughter's playmate, with the added special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd or lascivious conduct with a child under 14 and murder in the course of a kidnapping. The 28-year-old divorced mother is due back in court Friday, when she is expected to enter a plea.

Sandra's body was found on April 6 — 10 days after she went missing. It was stuffed in a suitcase that was pulled from an irrigation pond near Tracy, a small town where San Francisco's suburbs meet California's farm belt.

Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said dozens of callers a day have insisted that Huckaby could not have acted alone, that no mother would rape another's child, that the scenario was too improbable to be true. The case is so striking that police initially shared the public's reaction.

The investigators themselves, when first confronted with the evidence that pointed to Huckaby, were inclined to look for another suspect.

"When investigators were first looking at this they went 'Huh, no way... Who did she work with?'" Sheneman said. "We got that info and said 'there's no way, that doesn't happen.'"

"After this case, I'll never say never again," Sheneman said, adding that police remain confident that Huckaby acted alone.

Department of Justice data on U.S. homicides dating back more than 30 years highlight the unusual nature of this crime, said James Fox, a criminologist at Northeastern University.

Of the more than 600,000 cases recorded — more than 90 percent of U.S. homicides since 1976 — only one comes close to the alleged circumstances of Sandra's killing, said Fox. The data did not include names and some other details; the Associated Press was unable to locate the case.

Researchers say the Huckaby case does not match the typical profile of sex crimes by females.

Women represent only 1 percent of all adult arrests for forcible rape and 6 percent of all adult arrests for other sex offenses, according to a Department of Justice report.

When they do commit sex crimes, women often are acting as accomplices to men, and their victims tend to be teenagers, said David Finkelhor, director of the University of New Hampshire Crimes against Children Research Center.

"It's very, very rare for women to molest children, and when they molest children it's very unusual for them to molest a child of this age," Finkelhor said. "It's unusual for women to kill children who are not their own."

Police have declined to publicly state where and how Sandra was killed, but they have said they do not have a motive.

"I find it really hard to speculate on the motivation," Finkelhor said.

Court documents and interviews with family members show Huckaby had a rocky personal life. She went through a divorce and bankruptcy and fought depression as she tried to hold down a job and raise a child.

In 2002, she won a restraining order against a boyfriend who had an extensive criminal record and a restraining order from a previous marriage, according to San Joaquin County court records.

She married John Huckaby in 2003, separated a year later and divorced in 2005. In divorce papers, Melissa Huckaby accused John Huckaby of child abduction, domestic violence and alcohol abuse — allegations he denied in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday.

Records show she was arrested in November and charged with burglary and petty theft from a store. The judge suspended the case and appointed a doctor to assess Huckaby's mental health. She was found competent to stand trial. In a deal with prosecutors, she pleaded no contest in January to the petty theft charge and the burglary charge was dropped.

Huckaby's attorneys could use the sheer statistical improbability of the murder case to cast doubt on the allegations, regardless of the evidence, legal experts said.

"Instinctively it doesn't feel like a good fit," said William Portanova, a Sacramento defense lawyer and a former state and federal prosecutor.

"It's an extraordinarily rare circumstance to have an adult female commit a sexual assault and murder on a female child alone," Portanova said. "So right off the bat, any attorney is going to be looking to disprove that theory."
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 18, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »

What do you mean, Rose?

Forget it, I think I know--you were talking about MH's rape.  sometimes I read too quickly. 

PRAYING FOR JUSTICE FOR SANDRA--

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #813 on: April 18, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »

I cannot for the life of me remember who it was that said it, but at one point it was said that there was going to be movie night at the church.  I know for a fact I saw this and it was in the very beginning of the case - I don't think she had even been found yet.

Did anyone else hear that?

Yes Flossy, but NOT at Clover Baptist, it was at Sandra's Church

Okay, thanks, Blink.  So I'm NOT losing my mind!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #814 on: April 18, 2009, 10:30:30 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2345

SoCal officer cleared of Huckaby rape charge, probe found
by TP staff
2 hrs 52 mins ago
Cypress police department spokesman Sgt. Tom Bruce said today that the department there conducted an investigation into claims by a Tracy murder suspect that a cop raped her 10 years ago. The investigation cleared the Orange County officer.

Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, was arrested on April 10 by Tracy police on suspicion of kidnapping, raping and murdering 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

On Friday, three of Huckaby’s friends – none of whom knew each other – said she told them that a policeman raped her when she was 18, just out of high school.

Bruce confirmed that there was a report and an investigation, but provided no details and referred all calls to Tracy police.

Tracy police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman said he can’t comment on an report involving Huckaby because it’s now part of an ongoing investigation.

Huckaby was arraigned on Tuesday, but entered no pleas. As charged, she could face the death penalty or life in prison without parole.

so this means she is from Tracy? I don't know her history of where she has lived since birth, I just assumed she was from Southern Calif.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #815 on: April 18, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »

never mind....I went to the Tracy press and it says a So Calif officer.......on break from work, just running through the posts
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: April 19, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »

O/T Victoria McDonald 8yrs old missing from Woodstock, Ontario. Canada. Seen on
grainy film with a women. Gone since April 8th, after school. I guess they think local
police flubbed it. The investigation now in the hands of Ontario Provincial Police.
Again, no amber alert because they had no licence plate or car description. They
have got to change this. When I heard of this I thought of Sandra right away. They
are doing big searches this week-end. I live in Toronto and there is very little news
here about it and thats about 80 miles west of us. Its not looking good, I sure hope
they find her.

Here is the thread for Victoria McDonald in Scared Monkey's Missing Person Forum.  If you have anything you can add, it would be appreciated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.msg0#new
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 02:00:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 19, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »

O/T Victoria McDonald 8yrs old missing from Woodstock, Ontario. Canada. Seen on
grainy film with a women. Gone since April 8th, after school. I guess they think local
police flubbed it. The investigation now in the hands of Ontario Provincial Police.
Again, no amber alert because they had no licence plate or car description. They
have got to change this. When I heard of this I thought of Sandra right away. They
are doing big searches this week-end. I live in Toronto and there is very little news
here about it and thats about 80 miles west of us. Its not looking good, I sure hope
they find her.

Here is the thread for Victoria McDonald in Scared Monkey's Missing Person Forum.  If you have anything you can add, it would be appreciated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.msg0#new
I will be praying she is found.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #818 on: April 19, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

Good Morning, no I meant that the cop in So Ca was cleared with rape charges of Melissa. Melissa sounds like a person who makes things up for attention, so now if it comes out that she was abused as a child, I don't know if I will believe that, unless the abuser comes forward, which isn't going to happen. Maybe Melissa is a sociopath, pure, plain and simple.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 19, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »

I am really wondering if Melissa did any of this...murdering Sandra, raping her, putting her in that suitcase...throwing her in the pond.....maybe she is covering for someone who she was in love with or thought that she was in love with? he convinced her to take the rap since she had some "issues" and that she wouldn't have to spend as much time for doing this horrible crime as he would? convincing her that they would be together when she got out? dunno....but something is just not sticking with me in regards to MH really murdering Sandra.....My brain is not comprehending ....
It seems from the above article that Klaas provided and was also in my local newspaper, there seem to be a number of people who have a bunch of questions as well...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.