May 13, 2024, 07:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 320048 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: June 14, 2009, 12:13:51 AM »

We have all had the opportunity to witness a public exposure of a family like no time ever in history.  I do not know whether that is a good thing or not, given the circumstances.  But it certainly has been an entertaining adventure.

In this day and age of reality TV, I guess I can understand where CA and GA get off with their antics.  But from everything that has transpired, I do not find them evil, nor do I believe that they believe they are above the law.  Call it the Fifteen Minutes of Fame syndrome if you will.

The point is that they will continue to try and milk their time in the spot light for whatever twisted reasons they have.  It's not about Caylee and it's not about KC.  It's about them.

No family in the history of this great country has done more to harm the concept of family then them.

Just sayin....

I agree with you Steel.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: June 14, 2009, 02:40:48 AM »

hello....anyone here?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 14, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »

Hi, ladydi.  I'm here, but just decided NOT to post the long, rambling contribution I've been typing for the past half hour, in response to the "Anthonys are evil" discussion.  I'll save it and decide whether to edit and post an abridged version tomorrow or just forget it! 

Nice to see you.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: June 14, 2009, 03:05:47 AM »

Hey Bearly,I was just thinking about you....poof you appear.Magical   an angelic monkey

Hi Trimm!!!  I hope you were thinking something nice.  You can get my email from Klaas if you want to talk.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 14, 2009, 03:05:58 AM »

Very long day, it's very late, I'm 'very" going to bed now!   
I hope next time there's a crowd in the cage, someone might be interested in discussing something that has been really bouncing around in my brain since reading Michelle Murphy's interview transcript yesterday... speculation about Cindy's possible involvement with Casey's pregnancy(ies)... some theories are wanting to be formed here!

See you later Monkeys and hugs to all.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1465 on: June 14, 2009, 03:48:13 AM »

Okay, very late...I still see a few monkeys on the branch.

I don't like to bash for bashings sake, but I cannot comprehend where Lee Anthony fits in all of this.  I know he is the uncle, I know we have speculated that he is the father, but he has done a total left turn since the end of October.

So....does he know something?  Is he involved somehow?  Does he just want to be left alone at this point?  Many questions....few answers.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: June 14, 2009, 06:25:44 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

Sorry for the long post, TIA JSM 
A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM

I see Lee as a guy who cannot connect with a small child.  One who is trying to be funny and playful but ends up feeling scary and rough to a little child.  Too much for a small one to handle, so it feels frightening.  That is what his face looks like to me in the picture.

I had the same thoughts as you, JSM.  She could feel free in Tony's house because they don't tease her and rough her up, they let her play the drums and watch TV.  Little kids don't like roughhousing from men in my experience.

I believe in miracles!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1467 on: June 14, 2009, 07:23:41 AM »

A scary thought I just had while I was in the shower, Caylee was afraid to be away from Caylee while she was at MM's house. THE SAME HOUSE THAT LEE LIVED IN!!! Sorry that just popped into my mind. Could it be that Caylee was afraid to be without KC when Lee was around? Remember all the creepy pictures of Caylee crying with Lee? Hope this makes sense. JSM

I see Lee as a guy who cannot connect with a small child.  One who is trying to be funny and playful but ends up feeling scary and rough to a little child.  Too much for a small one to handle, so it feels frightening.  That is what his face looks like to me in the picture.

I had the same thoughts as you, JSM.  She could feel free in Tony's house because they don't tease her and rough her up, they let her play the drums and watch TV.  Little kids don't like roughhousing from men in my experience.

[/quote]

I think there is more to it. I think Lee has some mental issues of his own. We have speculated that Caylee was a product of incest - what if LEE is the real product? It would make some sense - he did not want his DNA tested, he is strange with some unusual mental issues. I know this will  probably get me some nanners thrown at me - but it is ok - the small monkey here with me likes them!

As for the generational evil, it is there and it is both biological and environmental. I am reading a book about a profiler right now - he makes great connections, backed by facts, of the parenting of the monsters to becoming monsters. That is not to say that all people poorly parented become monsters - but take a genetic predisposition and add sucky parents - poof - a monster is born. In KC's case - I think the perfect storm happened.

I DO believe in evil - pure unadulterated evil - exists in the world - but I think many times is is amplified by factors beyond biology.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: June 14, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »

NoRose and Joesamasmama- thanks!  NoRose, that teeth info really bothered me too.  JSM-glad to see, praying for you with the tornadoes last evening!
I'm sorry for two long posts though, everyone. Don't mean to be "hogging" the pages.
Ispy. I love your long posts. Thanks for the prayers last night. The teeth info bothered me too. Something else to think about the last night Caylee was at home and Cindy/KC fought. Wonder if Caylee was hit accidentally or on purpose and maybe a bone was broken then. I know in the picture from Tony L's cell phone she did look like she had been punched in the eye. But little kids fall down all the time, so I don't know if KC caused it or Caylee fell down.

One other thing that bothered me in the documents a long time ago is I think Tony L roomate's girlfriend or someone said that Caylee was always left to play on the balcony alone. But in the MM interview she said Caylee wouldn't leave KC's side. So which is it? She will play alone on a balcony or she was stuck to KC's side. Just something that came into my mind just now and the balcony story always bothered me because a 2 1/2 kid shouldn't be on a balcony outside alone.

I think KC had been planning to leave quite a while before June 15th. She has so much pent up anger toward her family and Caylee. Maybe she really let Caylee have it that night. If she was going to kill her, maybe she figured what the hell and released all that anger. We've been looking at it kinda passively b/c we can't comprehend such violence. I don't put anything past KC. Any cuts or bruises on KC's hands would have healed well before anyone caught on to her.

I witnessed Casey during the jail visit from her parents and the degree to which she overreacted while she knew she was being taped.  What must she act like when she is not being taped? 

Cindy appears to have a temper of her own.  She has alienated the very people she needs to kiss up to, this also on camera.  What must she be like behind closed doors?  She seemed to have had her hands full, raising a baby while enabling Casey and George and their lifestyles. 

From what evidence we have seen, read, and heard, and things I have witnessed, read, and heard, if true, I can imagine the following scenarios.

1.  Cindy had had it with Casey.  Cleaning up after Case was just too much for Cindy, it was the last straw and she popped.  As a result, she and Casey had a terrible fight.  Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat.  Casey was fighting for her life, adding adrenaline to the mix.  Caylee seeing all this was scared and hysterical.   

Casey grabs Caylee and takes her into Casey's bedroom.  Caylee is crying after what just transpired, and Casey will not let Caylee see her Grandmother.  Casey takes something to calm down.  Caylee is crying so hard, her nose is stuffed up and she is breathing through her mouth and is calling for Cindy.  Casey gets grabs duct tape and wraps it around the baby's mouth and head.  Those little baby noses get swollen and stuffed up quite easily, it could make it impossible for air to pass through those little nares.  Casey falls asleep and wakes late to a dead Caylee.  No one sees them in the morning because Casey does not take her out of the room.  Casey carries Caylee out the door at regular time so George is not suspicious.
2.  Add chloroform and Caylee's respiratory system would be depressed and further compromised.
3.  Add taking Caylee out of the house instead of taking Caylee into her room.  Being in the car would add carbon monoxide from the fumes of the car and this would depress and compromise her respiratory system further, whether she was in the trunk laying down (this would make it harder to breathe), or in her car seat if Casey left the car running with Caylee in it.

All speculation on my part going from the simple to the complex.  I don't think Casey checked on Caylee once she got quiet until it was too late.  Caylee could not breathe with the duct tape around her mouth because of her nares being too swollen, or with the added respiratory depression of chloroform, or the combination of chloroform and Carbon Monoxide.

I think this is why the original DP attorney would not stay with the case.  It is my understanding he wanted her to plead insanity and Baez would not go for it.  Why would an attorney ask a client to plead insanity unless she did something?

If she was planning on killing anyone I think it was her parents, hence, she was going to get the house, or she was only lying about the house to get money out of her prospective roommate.  Either way, she was onto another dream scheme. 

This makes her lawyers the Dream Scheme Team.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: June 14, 2009, 08:44:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: June 14, 2009, 08:57:17 AM »

Good morning, Trimm and all monkeys!  The hub has the flu and is miserable.  I went out last night to hear my son play his first gig at a new club, and then went to hear some other friends who are in Cajun Zydeco band.  Didn't get in until 2 am, so I'm pretty beat.  Some really interesting discussions on this thread about generational evil.
I'm going to reread SK's interview. I'll be back. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: June 14, 2009, 08:58:11 AM »

Hey Bearly,I was just thinking about you....poof you appear.Magical   an angelic monkey

Hi Trimm!!!  I hope you were thinking something nice.  You can get my email from Klaas if you want to talk.

Always good thoughts about you.Thank you.I really mean that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: June 14, 2009, 08:59:40 AM »

Good morning, Trimm and all monkeys!  The hub has the flu and is miserable.  I went out last night to hear my son play his first gig at a new club, and then went to hear some other friends who are in Cajun Zydeco band.  Didn't get in until 2 am, so I'm pretty beat.  Some really interesting discussions on this thread about generational evil.
I'm going to reread SK's interview. I'll be back. 

'Morning.Hope I didn't say that too loud. 
I gotta go catch up too.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: June 14, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »

Good post Bearly.I could see it happening like you just said.
I think the whole bunch is prone to violence.
In the back of my mind I've always thought she wanted her parents gone....for starters.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: June 14, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19748072/detail.html

Casey 1 Year Ago: Crisis Created
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Sunday, June 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:59 am EDT June 14, 2009
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- One year ago on June 13, Casey Anthony created an imaginary crisis to help solve a conflict involving her boyfriend and her best friend, according to documents released by officials.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing last July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone continued his research into the past year of Anthony's life, and he said documents show that Anthony and her best friend, Amy Huizenga, were supposed to drive to Jacksonville early on June 13, 2008, to retrieve a car from a relative.

Anthony was also supposed to attend her new boyfriend's hip-hop showcase at the Fusian Ultra Lounge, documents show.

At 6:16 a.m., Huizenga received an urgent text message from Anthony that said, "I'm on my way to the hospital with my dad. I'll call you when I can."

About 90 minutes later, Anthony texted, "My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you ASAP."

The story about her father, George Anthony, was news to him, according to a released interview with law enforcement.

"Did you have a stroke on the 13th that you went to the hospital for?" an investigator asked George Anthony.

"No. I'm curious where you got that," George Anthony replied.

"Your daughter seems to have a pattern (of lying)," the investigator said.

In July, Casey Anthony told investigators that she dropped Caylee off with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez on June 16 and the pair was gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Casey Anthony was later arrested in her daughter's death.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1475 on: June 14, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »

Thanks Bearly. Lee is just creepy to me so you are right about being able to play and be free at Tony's and/or Ricardo's.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: June 14, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »

I think there is more to it. I think Lee has some mental issues of his own. We have speculated that Caylee was a product of incest - what if LEE is the real product? It would make some sense - he did not want his DNA tested, he is strange with some unusual mental issues. I know this will  probably get me some nanners thrown at me - but it is ok - the small monkey here with me likes them!

As for the generational evil, it is there and it is both biological and environmental. I am reading a book about a profiler right now - he makes great connections, backed by facts, of the parenting of the monsters to becoming monsters. That is not to say that all people poorly parented become monsters - but take a genetic predisposition and add sucky parents - poof - a monster is born. In KC's case - I think the perfect storm happened.

I DO believe in evil - pure unadulterated evil - exists in the world - but I think many times is is amplified by factors beyond biology.
[/quote] Hi boyzmom, I think Lee is not right upstairs, but possibly I don't know about him being the product of incest. I think more the product of crazy parents like you just explained. Can you please tell me what book you are reading, I would like to read it. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 14, 2009, 09:57:16 AM »

Sorry Monkeys, I forgot to say Good Morning. JSM

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: June 14, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »

Morning All You Wonderful Monkeys 

Found this interesting reading. Not sure if it is all true, but am passing it on anyway. There is even one part that states that Casey had Caylee with her at Fusion one night......never heard that before.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-june-1.html

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 14, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »

Morning All You Wonderful Monkeys 

Found this interesting reading. Not sure if it is all true, but am passing it on anyway. There is even one part that states that Casey had Caylee with her at Fusion one night......never heard that before.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-june-1.html

Justice For Caylee an angelic monkey
Morning, yes I believe Caylee was with her one time because someone I forget who said that KC acted like it was not a big thing to have her in a bar. Let me go read the link you just posted. TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.