May 20, 2024, 09:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 280493 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #640 on: July 21, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »

Hey Hotping!
Thanks!  Glad I could help! 
I hope all is well with you and your papa!  Great to see you here! 

tm

All is Well...Papa is doing fine.....If there are any Monkeys that did not see My post from several days ago....I want to Thank You All for Your Prayers and Concern for Papa and My Family.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #641 on: July 21, 2008, 02:11:08 AM »

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: July 21, 2008, 02:16:22 AM »

Good Night All!
So glad to hear you are all doing fine, we're always here for you!

Good Night!  Rest well!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #643 on: July 21, 2008, 03:49:17 AM »

Why has Beth, Dave, Texas Equisearch,Ocean Explorer, PI, Jossy Mansur, et al been so quiet since about March '08? Why is there no money drive to resume the ocean search?

Great question Wreck.

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #644 on: July 21, 2008, 04:10:15 AM »

I can't sleep...so what's new...LOL...tummy still hurts.....

I think in starting to post my *feelings*...it was not a good decision on my part....too large an audience for me to handle...too much energy...both very good...and some not so good....this is how I get myself into predicaments...that I don't like...I don't do readings...never have...but if I feel in tune with someone/situation...in the right environment/time...I can express those feelings...they might not even pertain to the person/situation in the moment...those feelings are just what they are...so I am very reluctant to feel like I'm placed in the role of a *fortune* teller...it's happened to me before...I just close off to it....

Yes...I do *physically heal*...but it must be in a situation where...I know that I'm supposed to do this....it is something that comes from outside of my own feelings...I've been driven to *work* with people I don't even like...it's a contract I've made...with whatever...to give back...as much as I get....hope you can understand this...it's all part of the *balance*...personal and universal....

I've come to the point..here in this forum...that...due to what is happening in my body...in real feelings, manifesting in real symptoms...that I can't participate any more except on reporting the info from phone calls I make...which BTW...have always been instigated on my *gut* feelings....and be a part of the SM forum using my gift in that capacity.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2008, 04:39:59 AM »

Destiny, you have to be the most charming person I ever met.  I hope I didnt do anything to make you pull back your feelings.  I appreciate the things you shared with me and will respect your decision to do whatever you need to do to be happy. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

Carpe the video of this is at RU can you please post it here

I guess I could, in theory.

...but do we really want to give that slimey ass lying beyotch

any more promotion? I mean, we are speaking of a wheezer ho bag, with so

little money, connections, talent, and brains... that about the only way she can

broadcast her work of vicious lies... is a free account at YOU TUBE. (no offense YT!)

Do we really want to promote this Natalee Holloway hating flea-bag infested whore,

named Rene Gielen???

I'll do whateva ya want me to do... just think about it a bit more & mull it.

You're right Carpe... by posting it maybe I gave them just what they wanted.  But on the other hand everyone needs to see their lies....and get as pissed off as I've been all evening!  Everyone who EVER thought about going to that God forsaken place needs to know that if you go there...and you are targeted for whatever perversion seems tasty to them at the time...and you become their victim; that they will spend whatever it takes, hire the lowest of the low, even a known HO...to lie about you....your momma...your daddy...your step-dad...and whoever else has the audacity to try to find the truth about the crime commited against you....and seek justice for you...much less just ask for your body so they can give you a proper burial.  AHATA or ATA or buttsquatta...whatever they call themselves now....will never care about anything other than their precious tourism.  They seem to not realize that TOURISM consists of human beings that come there to visit and should be treated as guests and safely returned after their visit...not just the dollars that they leave there.  LIEING about what a "Happy Little Island" they have and taking hard working peoples money to give to the likes of Rentaho Renfro and her twin Renee is their chosen path.  When some simple HUMAN DECENCY would have cost so much less, and meant so much more.  These idiots need a lesson they should have received as children entitled MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES!  But really and truly....it's too late for that.  I hope their piece of crap crockumentary does come out and I hope the family jumps on them like the stink that surrounds all of them everyday of their lives. (The stink that we find common with SHIT)  I hope that every member of the family joins together in a lawsuit that will make waves from here to there....and that they close the place down with their settlement.  They may not ever have Natalee back...but maybe it will save another poor innocent family the grief that not only losing their daughter has caused but the blatant attack on their reputations and goodness too.  And then when they all herd to the Netherlands....Peter DeVries can have his way with them.

Rant done....feel much better now....
Excellent rant TexasMom!
You spoke the truth....the ugly aweful truth that aruba and those from aruba NEED to learn.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: July 21, 2008, 07:51:10 AM »

Destiny...so does that mean you cannot explain what you were saying to me?...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 21, 2008, 08:48:26 AM »

Why has Beth, Dave, Texas Equisearch,Ocean Explorer, PI, Jossy Mansur, et al been so quiet since about March '08? Why is there no money drive to resume the ocean search?
I would also like to know if those targets will be looked at again and if the job the Persistence started will be completed.  Is this still on the table.  Would Texas Eq. know?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:41 AM »

oops....Good morning everyone!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2008, 09:07:04 AM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.

I see blue like the bracelet Natalee had on that night,
might be because I want too.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 21, 2008, 09:08:02 AM »

oops....Good morning everyone!

Good morning, can!
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: July 21, 2008, 09:08:07 AM »

http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=139043/contentid=83383

17 juli 2008: find wit Google on Joran van der Sloot in Dutch

Joran van der Sloot wants illegal coffeeshop begin in Thailand.. Lindo Duvall of Radio 538 called Thursday to the Thai telephone number of Joran van der Sloot. Through a tip from a female listener of Radio 538 Lindo Duvall came to the number of Joran. "Joran tried to trick me a flikken, so here you have his number," said the listener who wants to remain anonymous.
The trick where the listener had turned out to be about the smuggling of money. The listener of Radio 538 is an ex of Joran and had 34,000 dollars, his pokeraccount, smuggling across the border into Thailand.

"With that money would Joran an illegal coffeeshop begin in Thailand. He has sent me a cheque and says he is calling smst me 100 times a day or the cheque is already inside, but I trust him for not actually cent, "said the listener of Lindo Duvall.

When Lindo Duvall Joran called on his Thai phone he indeed answered. Of course he wanted no cosy chat and threw him straight away again.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: July 21, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=139043/contentid=83383

17 juli 2008: find wit Google on Joran van der Sloot in Dutch

Joran van der Sloot wants illegal coffeeshop begin in Thailand.. Lindo Duvall of Radio 538 called Thursday to the Thai telephone number of Joran van der Sloot. Through a tip from a female listener of Radio 538 Lindo Duvall came to the number of Joran. "Joran tried to trick me a flikken, so here you have his number," said the listener who wants to remain anonymous.
The trick where the listener had turned out to be about the smuggling of money. The listener of Radio 538 is an ex of Joran and had 34,000 dollars, his pokeraccount, smuggling across the border into Thailand.

"With that money would Joran an illegal coffeeshop begin in Thailand. He has sent me a cheque and says he is calling smst me 100 times a day or the cheque is already inside, but I trust him for not actually cent, "said the listener of Lindo Duvall.

When Lindo Duvall Joran called on his Thai phone he indeed answered. Of course he wanted no cosy chat and threw him straight away again.

Welcome Muisje to SM!

Thanks!  One of our other Dutch posters posted this around the 17th, interresting huh?  Do you believe it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 21, 2008, 09:30:35 AM »

For those that haven't run through the translator:

muisje = mouse (in Dutch) 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 21, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »

Muisje to SM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: July 21, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »

Thanks for you welcome Klaasend. I found it at google http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=139043/contentid=83383 and when you go to this site you can hear it, only in Dutch of course. I don't know if the story is true!!
Muisje means indeed little mouse and is also the name of my cat. Cheese is a very famous product from Gouda the town where I live in Holland. So I thought a nice picture a little mouse in the whole of the cheese
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 21, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »

Thanks for you welcome Klaasend. I found it at google http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=139043/contentid=83383 and when you go to this site you can hear it, only in Dutch of course. I don't know if the story is true!!
Muisje means indeed little mouse and is also the name of my cat. Cheese is a very famous product from Gouda the town where I live in Holland. So I thought a nice picture a little mouse in the whole of the cheese

We all wonder if Joran is in Thailand or Den Dolder, what do you think?
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: July 21, 2008, 10:02:05 AM »

On the 25th of June 2008 there was a new film on SBS 6 about Joran in Thailand http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10040/Nieuwe_opnames_Joran_van_der_Sloot_opgedoken.

And in an interview with Patrick van der Eem at the 14th of July 2008 http://www.almerevandaag.nl/nieuws/almere/article3686490.ece/Hoe_zit_het_nou_met_Joran
Patrick says that Joran is still in Thailand.

I think it's true, and you monkeys

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 21, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »

On the 25th of June 2008 there was a new film on SBS 6 about Joran in Thailand http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10040/Nieuwe_opnames_Joran_van_der_Sloot_opgedoken.

And in an interview with Patrick van der Eem at the 14th of July 2008 http://www.almerevandaag.nl/nieuws/almere/article3686490.ece/Hoe_zit_het_nou_met_Joran
Patrick says that Joran is still in Thailand.

I think it's true, and you monkeys

Right..I guess we need some more recent photos of him now in Thailand if he's still there.   There's also meen talk about Den Dolder and maybe he can come and go from there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.