May 17, 2024, 04:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 149623 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2010, 08:39:44 AM »

I don't like hearing this part of L. Glass' article at all.  How come the state can't get money for a jury consultant?  Doesn't make sense to me.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-revamped-body-language-with-inconsistent-image-braless-with-school-marm-bun/

JOSE BAEZ IS NO DUMMY AND NO BOZO

While it is truly” Baptism by Fire” . Jose Baez has been thrust into the forefront with a national case that may be well over his head. But  as you can see you he has sought out some  of the best people to help him out. No matter what you think of Jose Baez. he  may be inexperienced but he is no dummy.  He knows  the importance of image and perception. He knows it so well that  that he  has enrolled perhaps the best jury selector in the country who wrote the book on the subject.He won’t be able to apy the consultant with state funds, Judge Perry made certain of that.  So Baez  will have to pay him privately.

Being a jury consultant myself, I am well aware of  the jury consultant’s work and have the utmost of respect for him  He knows EXACTLY what to do and what type of jury to chose so that Casey’s guilt  will be questioned or her life will be spared.

It is a shame that the prosecution has decided to forgo using a jury consultant. They do not have the funds to pay such a consultant. And even if a consultant wanted to volunteer to help out, they would reject that as well because they want to treat this case as they treat all their other cases.

Personally I think that is a bad idea  because this case is NOT like other cases. They eyes of the world are on his case. Even if they chose someone local  in Orlando who does not have the savvy and the in depth background or understand the nuances involved and what  it takes to thwart  Baez’s jury consultant’s efforts, they will not  be successful in terms of arriving at the verdict they want in order to

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2010, 08:42:42 AM »

Hoping to see a doc dump this week!  We are long over due.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2010, 09:10:46 AM »

Tupelo isnt the defense holding some ?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2010, 09:15:26 AM »

Where is all that money baez had and where did it go?
in the lining of his suits, boxers or his wives bra's Naw that would be to bulgy!! maybe sewed into his mattress.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2010, 09:52:57 AM »

in the lining of his suits, boxers or his wives bra's Naw that would be to bulgy!! maybe sewed into his mattress.
Yes, I believe the defense is holding on to some docs, but the media paid for some last Friday, so we shall see.

I just don't understand why Baez has not been held accountable for every single penny he has gotten.  I feel that the money is hidden somewhere and the lack of mortgage payments by these players is supposed to be like a cover up....I can't pay my mortgage, if I had money, I would pay it. G & C were allowed to keep their hell hole with special circumstances......like a payoff once the trial is over?  None of this makes any sense.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  I really hope we get a doc dump soon.  All the media requests on the clerk of courts ought to have produced something! 
Hey, I had a question...there's been much talk about how distraught Casey and Cindy both looked at Friday's hearing.  Is it just the stark reality of the death penalty setting in, or is there something more?  I suppose we would have heard if the Pleseas and Anthony seniors were having trouble.  It just seems that something is going on.  Perhaps it has to do with the FBI info.  I don't know.  I never trust it when there is too much silence. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2010, 10:51:08 AM »

I believe so, too, Tupelo.  Anybody got an "in" with Kathi B. and could ask her when we're going to see them?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2010, 11:08:15 AM »

I don't like hearing this part of L. Glass' article at all.  How come the state can't get money for a jury consultant?  Doesn't make sense to me.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-revamped-body-language-with-inconsistent-image-braless-with-school-marm-bun/

JOSE BAEZ IS NO DUMMY AND NO BOZO

While it is truly” Baptism by Fire” . Jose Baez has been thrust into the forefront with a national case that may be well over his head. But  as you can see you he has sought out some  of the best people to help him out. No matter what you think of Jose Baez. he  may be inexperienced but he is no dummy.  He knows  the importance of image and perception. He knows it so well that  that he  has enrolled perhaps the best jury selector in the country who wrote the book on the subject.He won’t be able to apy the consultant with state funds, Judge Perry made certain of that.  So Baez  will have to pay him privately.

Being a jury consultant myself, I am well aware of  the jury consultant’s work and have the utmost of respect for him  He knows EXACTLY what to do and what type of jury to chose so that Casey’s guilt  will be questioned or her life will be spared.

It is a shame that the prosecution has decided to forgo using a jury consultant. They do not have the funds to pay such a consultant. And even if a consultant wanted to volunteer to help out, they would reject that as well because they want to treat this case as they treat all their other cases.

Personally I think that is a bad idea  because this case is NOT like other cases. They eyes of the world are on his case. Even if they chose someone local  in Orlando who does not have the savvy and the in depth background or understand the nuances involved and what  it takes to thwart  Baez’s jury consultant’s efforts, they will not  be successful in terms of arriving at the verdict they want in order to

Good Morning Monks!  Hi tupelo!  I am not a fan of Lillian Glass. IMO Far too often she voices her opinion, but states it as fact. She doesn't reference her so called facts.  I wonder how she knows what the State can and cannot afford? The State has the evidence they don't need 'jury consutants', they have the truth on their side.  And for her to make such a big deal out of Kc's boob's is, IMO , so unprofessional. The only bra Kc can get is a sports type bra from the commissary. Kc seems to have lost a lot of weight making her boobs look even larger on her now tiny frame.  Give her looks a rest for goodness sake. Comment on her facial expressions, her body language....but she can't control the clothing she is given to wear.  This entire article reinforces my opinion of Lillian Glass ....HUGE WASTE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2010, 11:09:20 AM »

We sure are....I am still waiting to see the Aug jail visit.....I hope it was being held back until JP made a ruling...he did...so give us the darn tape!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »

Yes, I believe the defense is holding on to some docs, but the media paid for some last Friday, so we shall see.

I just don't understand why Baez has not been held accountable for every single penny he has gotten.  I feel that the money is hidden somewhere and the lack of mortgage payments by these players is supposed to be like a cover up....I can't pay my mortgage, if I had money, I would pay it. G & C were allowed to keep their hell hole with special circumstances......like a payoff once the trial is over?  None of this makes any sense.
  I agree tupelo....the A's kept the house because they could prove they would be able to pay....at some time in the future. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  I really hope we get a doc dump soon.  All the media requests on the clerk of courts ought to have produced something! 
Hey, I had a question...there's been much talk about how distraught Casey and Cindy both looked at Friday's hearing.  Is it just the stark reality of the death penalty setting in, or is there something more?  I suppose we would have heard if the Pleseas and Anthony seniors were having trouble.  It just seems that something is going on.  Perhaps it has to do with the FBI info.  I don't know.  I never trust it when there is too much silence. 

hi Monka!!  I didn't think either looked very distraught....cindy was playing for the cameras as usual and I think Kc finally got the word to stop with the facial expressions etc. I think she has been told to act like she is taking this seriously...

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »

I don't ever see the point for a jury consultant, what a joke IMO.            I didn't want to say anything during the hearing, but geez I thought the same thing Glass wrote, though I didn't think it was appropriate for her to write it in an article.  I'm talking about the bra or lack of a bra.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2010, 11:47:45 AM »

Hi Monka!  I wondered the same thing about the elder Pleseas. Even looked them up to see if there was something in the news (Obit, GOD forbid) and didn't find anything. But is would not surprise me in the least that they would not publicize such an occurrence.  They are definitely stay out of the limelight.  I pray Caylee's great-grandparents are doing well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2010, 11:51:50 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/did-linda-kenney-baden-ever-intend-to-defend-casey-anthony-in-trial/
Did Linda Kenney Baden Ever Intend to Defend Casey Anthony in Trial?
11/01/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
emeraldsky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2010, 11:55:12 AM »

Hi, new here.

I definitely think something is going on. Baez looked extremely uncomfortable and nearly chewed his face off. Never happened before. Casey wasn't flirting, giggling, or anything cheerful. No pen spinning or anything. Never happened before. Her mother was crying. Never happened before. I think something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe she is finally ready to try and take a plea bargain, if the state goes with it. You'd think they were all at a funeral for Casey, and the DP hasn't even been decided by a jury yet - the dang trial isn't until next year. Yep, something is definitely going on behind the scenes in Caseyland.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

I don't ever see the point for a jury consultant, what a joke IMO.            I didn't want to say anything during the hearing, but geez I thought the same thing Glass wrote, though I didn't think it was appropriate for her to write it in an article.  I'm talking about the bra or lack of a bra.
Yeah, we all noticed her chest, but LG's point of view was to favor jurors.....well, this was just a hearing, and if a potential juror was watching this hearing.....chances are they won't be chosen anyway. JMO  Maybe Casey has no funds to buy a bra, she owed the jail the last time we saw. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2010, 11:57:17 AM »

Hi, new here.

I definitely think something is going on. Baez looked extremely uncomfortable and nearly chewed his face off. Never happened before. Casey wasn't flirting, giggling, or anything cheerful. No pen spinning or anything. Never happened before. Her mother was crying. Never happened before. I think something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe she is finally ready to try and take a plea bargain, if the state goes with it. You'd think they were all at a funeral for Casey, and the DP hasn't even been decided by a jury yet - the dang trial isn't until next year. Yep, something is definitely going on behind the scenes in Caseyland.

WELCOME Emeraldsky!   I agree, something is up, it's indisputable and hopefully we will find out what it is this week.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2010, 12:00:34 PM »

The last time I saw Cindy look this upset was at a hearing, Lyon was fairly new and a few days later docs were released stating that duck tape was over Caylee's mouth and nose area.  Just sayin'....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2010, 12:11:13 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/did-linda-kenney-baden-ever-intend-to-defend-casey-anthony-in-trial/
Did Linda Kenney Baden Ever Intend to Defend Casey Anthony in Trial?
11/01/10

thanks trim..some interesting ideas to make one stop and think about

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »

Hi, new here.

Hi emeraldsky, WELCOME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.