May 14, 2024, 02:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 177387 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: September 25, 2010, 12:43:31 PM »

Sometimes it's not worth it.  You have the opportunity to speak to FlyMonkey who will try to answer any questions you guys have and we are discussing the dog situation. 

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede said when was the last time she saw Kyron?

Did Kyron actually visit every other weekend with Desiree and Tony.  The rumor mill suggested he didn't visit that often.

TIA,
MK

Hi MK,  I have not asked her that specifically, but I can.  My guess would be that he wasn't at Terri's birthday party, so probably sometime in Fall 2009.  I will check with her.

Was Kyron with Desiree during the party?  Was James at the party? 

Monchichi~

Here's a link to some of the pictures from Terri's party.  The third row down, third picture in shows Kyron in attendance.  There was also another picture that I have been unable to locate, where Kyron was in the backround.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625

I noticed that the pic of Kyron appears to be taken at an Italian restaurant, and the party was held at a Mexican restaurant.

They also appear to be wearing different clothing.

I'm thinking that DeDe's friend is correct and Kyron was not at the 40th Bday party.

imo.

Actually, you could be right!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 25, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Kyron: Billboards Coming Down

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

The case struggles now to keep pressure on Terri Horman.  Police have not released new information and Horman's attorney has kept her quiet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billboards depicting the face of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are starting to come down, and his name has been removed from the registry at the Skyline Elementary School, the last place he was seen on the day he went missing, June 4.

Billboards Replaced with Advertising

According to KGW.com News, the billboards that asked for the public's help in finding Kyron Horman are slow but surely coming down, and are being replaced instead with advertising. While a few billboards do remain, the majority of the ones that have reminded commuters daily that Kyron Horman is still missing are disappearing.

Clear Channel is the company that owns the billboards and donated 30 of them to help in the effort to find Kyron Horman. They now need the billboards as a source of revenue, so are opting to take them down.

Name Missing from Skyline Elementary School Roster

KGW.com News also tells viewers that Kyron Horman's name no longer appears on the student registry at the Skyline Elementary School, where he was a student the day he disappeared. School officials insist that no one has given up on finding the missing boy, but that school district policy mandates the removal of a student's name from the registry once the student has missed a consecutive ten days of school.

So while it seems as though the Portland, Oregon area is giving up hope of ever finding Kyron Horman, that simply isn't the truth. Although the throngs of law enforcement agencies crawling around the region has been cut back to a small task force, the investigation is still under way.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: September 25, 2010, 12:53:19 PM »

Sometimes it's not worth it.  You have the opportunity to speak to FlyMonkey who will try to answer any questions you guys have and we are discussing the dog situation. 

FlyMonkey~

Did Kyron actually visit every other weekend with Desiree and Tony.  The rumor mill suggested he didn't visit that often.

TIA,
MK

Hi MK,  I have not asked her that specifically, but I can.  My guess would be that he wasn't at Terri's birthday party, so probably sometime in Fall 2009.  I will check with her.

Monchichi~

Here's a link to some of the pictures from Terri's party.  The third row down, third picture in shows Kyron in attendance.  There was also another picture that I have been unable to locate, where Kyron was in the backround.

I noticed that the pic of Kyron appears to be taken at an Italian restaurant, and the party was held at a Mexican restaurant.

I'm thinking that DeDe's friend is correct and Kyron was not at the 40th Bday party.

imo.

Now I'm confused.  There are pictures of the family at the Olive Garden.  I'm not sure which group of pictures the Kyron pics belong with...

the first pics in the series have a lot of the same people, but they are wearing different clothes and are at an Italian restaurant (not Olive Garden, that's later).

The middle pics are of the party.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: September 25, 2010, 12:54:20 PM »

Klaas, I just emailed you at your hotmail addy.

if you can't reply, it's cool - just some thoughts that I have.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 25, 2010, 01:06:46 PM »

FlyMonkey~

TIA,
MK

Monchichi~

imo.

Now I'm confused.  There are pictures of the family at the Olive Garden.  I'm not sure which group of pictures the Kyron pics belong with...

the first pics in the series have a lot of the same people, but they are wearing different clothes and are at an Italian restaurant (not Olive Garden, that's later).

The middle pics are of the party.

Jill~

We can post that to flyMonkey also. 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 25, 2010, 06:16:16 PM »

I wonder where Dede was being hundreds of miles away and how she could afford to do that.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: September 25, 2010, 06:43:43 PM »

Hello everyone happy Saturday! I was hoping to come on here today find that Kyron had been found.

I want to say, a few people commented on my dream. I am not psychic so I dont' pay too much attention to my dreams. I think it came from a theory I had about Terri becoming upset with Kyron and killing him.

Yesterday I was thinking about this case and the landscaper. Has it been thought of that Terri was out for revenge towards him? We have discussed her possibly wanting revenge on Kaine, but I dont' recall if we thought about her trying to get revenge one or set up the landscaper because he jilted her?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 25, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »

Hello everyone happy Saturday! I was hoping to come on here today find that Kyron had been found.

I want to say, a few people commented on my dream. I am not psychic so I dont' pay too much attention to my dreams. I think it came from a theory I had about Terri becoming upset with Kyron and killing him.

Yesterday I was thinking about this case and the landscaper. Has it been thought of that Terri was out for revenge towards him? We have discussed her possibly wanting revenge on Kaine, but I dont' recall if we thought about her trying to get revenge one or set up the landscaper because he jilted her?

that's an interesting thought.  I have not heard of anyone that thought of that.  It's another way to look at things, isn't it.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 25, 2010, 07:56:39 PM »

For those speculating about the alleged trip Dede may have made:

Dede is from Klamath Falls, and her parents still live there.  Her blog referred to having made periodic trips "home" to see her parents.  Klamath Falls and Portland are roughly 350 miles apart.
http://www.oregoncitylink.com/klamathfalls/

I agree with those who have opined that the explanations of this "friend" are ringing hollow and that nothing of significance to the case has been imparted by "Flymonkey."  Also agree that Dede may very well be totally innocent, but nevertheless she has said/done nothing to alleviate the suspicion surounding her, and much to keep the attention and buzz pointed in her direction.

To me, the post that has damaged her credibililty the most was the one in which the "friend" claimed on Dede's behalf that IF Dede had the knowledge to be able to help to locate Kyron, or to give LE insight about Kyron's fate or whereabouts, she couldn't cooperate because to do so would cast suspicion on HER!  I was appalled to read that line of reasoning, to say the least, when a family has been ripped apart and a beautiful little boy is missing.

Finally, as has been pointed out by others, if Dede has been instructed by her attorney not to talk publicly about the Kyron case, then she is violating those very instructions by texting information to her "friend" for the purpose of posting here and elsewhere. 

IMO, none of the suspicious elements that have been reported regarding Dede have been adequately explained away by "Flymonkey," in spite of of the copious efforts being put forth to that end.  The reasons for the purchase and use of the bat phones, the fact that Dede cannot confirm her whereabouts during crucial hours on the fateful morning of June 4, the statements by Kaine and Desiree about Dede's lack of cooperation and obstruction of the investigation, her behavior and involvement with Terri after Kyron was reported missing, her behavior since suspicion began to fall upon her, her demeanor outside of the GJ that day, the lame and ineffectual explanations and strategic dodging and exits on the part of her "friend" here -- none of these troubling concerns have been satisfactorily put to rest IMO.  While it is possible that LE has cleared Dede at this point, we have certainly not heard anything about this, and the posting of her alleged friend seems to indicate otherwise.

(Disclaimer:  All of these opinions of mine are based on the nowhere-near-verifiable assumption that "Flymonkey" really is someone who knows Dede and is posting with her knowledge.)

With apologies to Monkeys who disapprove of showing Flymonkey any inhospitality or hostility, I'm thinking that something mighty fishy is going on here.  It seems to me that Flymonkey is 100% about Dede Glorification and Damage Control, and ZERO% about finding the truth about KYRON

And, a la Forrest Gump, "That's all I'm gonna say about that."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: September 25, 2010, 08:02:58 PM »

Just wondering, has anyone ever run across the name of Kyron's physician ?
Or that it was ever " truthfully" stated that Kyron had a doctor's appointment?

I would think that Kaine or even Desiree would be mailed Kyron's insurance or doctor bill's .. Or even a call to the house .. " We are confirming Kyron's Appointment" ..something.
One of them would have knowledge of Kyron's health records. Because Terri has no " power" so to say within that part of Kyron's life. She may have been able to take him, to and from.. but she would not have the legal aspect under her name. His insurance etc ..would be under Kaine's Name or even Desiree if she had a better plan or paid for his insurance First, with Kaine 2nd ..or the other way around ..
Even an EOB would come to the house if it was not covered ( explanation of benefits)

I just read tonight that Blue Cross Blue Shield Oregon has dropped Single Children/Children from their coverage due to Obama's health care reform.  What the heck ? Waiting on whats going to happen with my own coverage.. that I can barely afford as it goes UP and UP every few months ..
http://kezi.com/news/local/189826

Deenie,
I have not read any confirmation about the "so called" doctor or any appointments.
IMO, Terri's stories about "seizure episodes", doctor appointments, etc. are just that...STORIES! Neither Kaine or Desiree have verified the information that I know of. Of course they may have been asked to not disclose certain info.
I'm sure LE has investigated and knows whether Terri's telling the truth or not about the doctor appointment. Unfortunately, we the public aren't going to know until Kyron is found, or at trial if there is one.

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 -
« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:09 PM » 

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt.

I have always wondered if TH is behind Kyron going missing, was this whole seizure story just more of her planning out the details in hopes she wouldn't be connected. Like did she tell Kaine about these "seizures", saying they need to take him to the doctor and Kaine having never personally seen them agreed if they happened again, but he didn't think they would or did ever happen.  I haven't seen where Kaine says he had witnessed a seizure any way, did he? Also was this Friday's doctor appointment ever verified it really had been made? and this "doc" that told her he thought it was mini seizures, has he been found and verified he did have a conversation with TH and that is what he said?

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 25, 2010, 08:11:23 PM »

Desdemona~

Personally, I think you explained yourself very well in a respectful and sincere way.

MK

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: September 25, 2010, 08:13:46 PM »

Just wondering, has anyone ever run across the name of Kyron's physician ?
Or that it was ever " truthfully" stated that Kyron had a doctor's appointment?

I would think that Kaine or even Desiree would be mailed Kyron's insurance or doctor bill's .. Or even a call to the house .. " We are confirming Kyron's Appointment" ..something.
One of them would have knowledge of Kyron's health records. Because Terri has no " power" so to say within that part of Kyron's life. She may have been able to take him, to and from.. but she would not have the legal aspect under her name. His insurance etc ..would be under Kaine's Name or even Desiree if she had a better plan or paid for his insurance First, with Kaine 2nd ..or the other way around ..
Even an EOB would come to the house if it was not covered ( explanation of benefits)

I just read tonight that Blue Cross Blue Shield Oregon has dropped Single Children/Children from their coverage due to Obama's health care reform.  What the heck ? Waiting on whats going to happen with my own coverage.. that I can barely afford as it goes UP and UP every few months ..
http://kezi.com/news/local/189826

Deenie,
I have not read any confirmation about the "so called" doctor or any appointments.
IMO, Terri's stories about "seizure episodes", doctor appointments, etc. are just that...STORIES! Neither Kaine or Desiree have verified the information that I know of. Of course they may have been asked to not disclose certain info.
I'm sure LE has investigated and knows whether Terri's telling the truth or not about the doctor appointment. Unfortunately, we the public aren't going to know until Kyron is found, or at trial if there is one.

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 -
« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:09 PM » 

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?

A: KAINE – THERE WAS SOME DISCUSSION ABOUT THE APPOINTMENT but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

So~ Kaine WAS AWARE of the Dr. appt.

I have always wondered if TH is behind Kyron going missing, was this whole seizure story just more of her planning out the details in hopes she wouldn't be connected. Like did she tell Kaine about these "seizures", saying they need to take him to the doctor and Kaine having never personally seen them agreed if they happened again, but he didn't think they would or did ever happen.  I haven't seen where Kaine says he had witnessed a seizure any way, did he? Also was this Friday's doctor appointment ever verified it really had been made? and this "doc" that told her he thought it was mini seizures, has he been found and verified he did have a conversation with TH and that is what he said?

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

And I just realized my question was already asked-sorry Deenie and others. I really stink at trying to skim though and quickly catch up-I do that so I won't do what I just did-lol back to the drawing board I do.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 25, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »

Desdemona.  You are unreal!  I mean that in a good good way.  Didn't you find JW's real name as well?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #653 on: September 25, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »

Desdemona,  Great post and on the spot in my eyes.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: September 25, 2010, 08:36:06 PM »

Desdemona~

Personally, I think you explained yourself very well in a respectful and sincere way.

MK
It was my intention, being sensitive to the fact that not all Monkeys see things the way I do...Thank you, MK.  I know we all share the wish that Kyron will be found and that the truth will be uncovered at last.

hellokitty, thanks, and I don't want to take credit for finding proof of the WishArt name, for I believe someone else beat me to posting it here.  And btw, I compliment you on your "unrealness" as well!

shy-monkey, I think the topic of the alleged "mini-seizure" behavior may end up being a significant incriminating factor at some point.  If it is false, and it originated with Terri, it would really show a deep level of premeditation and coldbloodedness, IMO.  Nothing wrong with bringing it up again.  And I agree that it is really hard to stay on top of the posting on this thread. What a case.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: September 25, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »

Hi all -- here momentarily, but cannot stick around.  I appreciate the gathering of the missed questions.  I have written them down and will get answers and respond as soon as I can (for whatever that is worth). 

I get that many of you are sure I am lying and I don't even know DeDe.  I would suggest, since the purpose is to find Kyron, that you all try to pretend that I have said the truth on here, and DeDe was uninvolved.  Put your minds to scenarios that don't include DeDe and keep trying to find the little guy.  I don't care whether you ACTUALLY believe any of it.  Just pretend for a little while and see if any new or different ideas pop up.

And, I must ask, if you were accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child, would it really be OK with you if people just FORGOT?  Wouldn't you want people to know you didn't do it?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 25, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »

Hi all -- here momentarily, but cannot stick around.  I appreciate the gathering of the missed questions.  I have written them down and will get answers and respond as soon as I can (for whatever that is worth). 

I get that many of you are sure I am lying and I don't even know DeDe.  I would suggest, since the purpose is to find Kyron, that you all try to pretend that I have said the truth on here, and DeDe was uninvolved.  Put your minds to scenarios that don't include DeDe and keep trying to find the little guy.  I don't care whether you ACTUALLY believe any of it.  Just pretend for a little while and see if any new or different ideas pop up.

And, I must ask, if you were accused of participating in the kidnap or murder of a child, would it really be OK with you if people just FORGOT?  Wouldn't you want people to know you didn't do it?
Impeccable timing for your momentary appearance.

As for your suggestion, in my experience, most Monkeys really don't appreciate being told how to and/or what not to think.  Most Monkeys seem to consider themselves quite capable of looking at multiple angles and using their minds to analyze the available data, be it factual or speculative.

No offense, but I don't believe you in the least when you claim that you don't care whether we ACTUALLY believe what you are trying to sell here.  I think you DO care, very much.  I think that is obvious.  But since you say you don't care, then you won't cop to caring that I don't believe you on this one, either... oy vey, I think I'm getting headache.

In answer to your question bolded above, I would have to say that I would want that equally or more, if I were in fact GUILTY.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 25, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »

FlyMonkey~

TIA,
MK

Good question, but I agree to disagree on the dog story. Again, it shows a side of Dede that pertains  to her personality, hence, her possible involvement. It may seem small to you, but many of us can't fathom treating an animal like that, so it brings in to question how caring she truly is?  Such as how important was Kyron to her and to what extent she will go to help this case.

I will read what Flymonkey says, without attacking.  But I really want her to be able to shed some light on the case, not just DeDe.  So we will continue to ask pertinent questions and hope for the best.

No, not neccessarily small to me, I have a litter of 5 we found by a dumpster someone dumped off, full of mange, worms etc.  If someone didn't interviene, they would have died.  Animal control would have put them down.  They were in rough shape. 

They've been mange dipped, antibiotic treated, wormed, first puppy shots.  I now have 14 dogs, a 36yr old horse, 6 cats and a maccaw, so let's not go there.  Smile 

Love me some MonkeyKing and Lazydog...animal rescuers are da schizzle!  Love to the rest of the Monkey's too!
Thank you so much MK for your kindness to Fly.  Someone willing to answer any questions and not run by now deserves her bananas by golly!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 25, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

Deenie...OT for a moment but you can always enroll a child in KidCare.  It's is for children who don't have ins and don't qualify for Medicaid.  If I am not mistaken, depending on what qualifiers you have, BCBS is one of the companies that can cover you under KidCare.  Don't fret my friends, there is something out there for all to insure with.  It's not as bad as peeps wanna make it seem.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 25, 2010, 09:52:19 PM »

O/T Joy Behar Show.  Talking about sex trade/human trafficking in Portland, Oregon.

On HLN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.