May 13, 2024, 11:11:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274309 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 06, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »

For got to say Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hi Trimm.   Hope things are going well on the home-front.   an angelic monkey

Hey Sassycat. 
Just gotta keep on smiling.What's a monkey to do.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #781 on: June 06, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Sassycat...I have loved you for so long.  My precious baby cat is named--SASSYCAT...so I really enjoy seeing your avatar every day.
This is another boring weekend, but if we can stay in the saddle, I think next week something (s) big is gonna pop.
k   

Welcome Karenmamo! Yes Sassy is just a precious little thing, BUT if she continues to wash that cat I am reporting her to the ASPCA! That cat probably has no fur left!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: June 06, 2009, 09:28:58 AM »

Boo,I think Lyon is just involved to help her book sell.
I think DC has got his butt in a sling.He has me confused too.Can't wait to see what the deal is there.
I'm pizzed about the Ebay non sell.I email two different papers down there and asked for a correction and still haven't seen anything.We saw that it was denied,can't they read?All this is gonna do is help Baez with his whining about the media.
The memorial fiasco...well I gotta tell you All those little gangs down there need to go home and be quiet.It's not gonna happen though.All the players like the attention.
Cindy's reality is so twisted now I cannot believe it.I would set my last dollar on fire before I'd give her a dime.
I meant to tell you the other day I am so happy that R.Grund will speak for Caylee at the vigil.
I heart that guy.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »

WELCOME karenmamo   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #784 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »

Boo,I think Lyon is just involved to help her book sell.
I think DC has got his butt in a sling.He has me confused too.Can't wait to see what the deal is there.
I'm pizzed about the Ebay non sell.I email two different papers down there and asked for a correction and still haven't seen anything.We saw that it was denied,can't they read?All this is gonna do is help Baez with his whining about the media.
The memorial fiasco...well I gotta tell you All those little gangs down there need to go home and be quiet.It's not gonna happen though.All the players like the attention.
Cindy's reality is so twisted now I cannot believe it.I would set my last dollar on fire before I'd give her a dime.
I meant to tell you the other day I am so happy that R.Grund will speak for Caylee at the vigil.
I heart that guy.   an angelic monkey

I heart him too! Yeah, I understand about the Ebay, people just love the sensationalism about it. No digging further and it only took me a click to find out it was denied. Just one step further and they could have seen that too, but it was just too juicy to let it drop. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 06, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »

HEY IF YALL WANT TO MAIL SOME BEARS FOR CAYLEE ,,MAIL TO ME AND I WILL GET UP IN THE TREE      NUMNUTS Joy strikes again.   Why do I feel like I'm watching a really bad episode of Laverne and Shirley? I wonder if Lenny and Squiggy are going fishing out on the boat today 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #786 on: June 06, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

HEY IF YALL WANT TO MAIL SOME BEARS FOR CAYLEE ,,MAIL TO ME AND I WILL GET UP IN THE TREE      NUMNUTS Joy strikes again.   Why do I feel like I'm watching a really bad episode of Laverne and Shirley? I wonder if Lenny and Squiggy are going fishing out on the boat today 

OMG No Rose what a way to wake up. lol. I can just see Joy swinging in the trees. They really need to take her to a padded cell somewhere and get her poor kids out of there.

Oh and Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Welcome to the cage Karenmamo. Just jump right in.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: June 06, 2009, 10:16:15 AM »

Somebody please send the white coats to pick her up.   
NoRose,I left you message in musing.
Gotta run.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:59 AM »

Thanks Trimm 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 06, 2009, 10:29:37 AM »

OMG No Rose what a way to wake up. lol. I can just see Joy swinging in the trees. They really need to take her to a padded cell somewhere and get her poor kids out of there.

She's something, I sure wish I could find the time and energy to do all the things she does. Now she has added tree climbing 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 06, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »

Sassycat...I have loved you for so long.  My precious baby cat is named--SASSYCAT...so I really enjoy seeing your avatar every day.
This is another boring weekend, but if we can stay in the saddle, I think next week something (s) big is gonna pop.
k   

Aww.  thanks.   Sassycat is also my cat's name!    an angelic monkey

I think I recognize your name!           I believe you're right -  something big is going to happen soon!   Be nice if we could get a BIG doc dump, too.     We are sooooooo overdue.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 06, 2009, 10:37:48 AM »

k   

Welcome Karenmamo! Yes Sassy is just a precious little thing, BUT if she continues to wash that cat I am reporting her to the ASPCA! That cat probably has no fur left!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 06, 2009, 10:44:00 AM »

Funny NoRose.   I just don't understand why Joy is doing this.   Is she just trying to provoke the A's?
    I'm like this monkey - I just don't get it.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: June 06, 2009, 10:49:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

WELCOME KARENMAMO

Norose and Trimm, I left you both a message in musings.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #794 on: June 06, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »

Maybe she is trying to impress George of the Jungle hehe, Joy, Joy, Joy of the jungle, swinging in the trees.
Oh good Lord I need to find something constructive to do.
This is what happens when we don't get documents.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 06, 2009, 10:54:59 AM »

We really do need documents or something. It's scary when I know all about Joy, and her everyday activities 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #796 on: June 06, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just got caught up. Have to run to the rink. Have a good day I will be back later. Just wanted to say and WELCOME to the new monkey Karen.

Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 06, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and  the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

Now that they are in the lawsuit by ZG they don't have a prayer of holding on to any of this money..it will all come out in the wash.  I'd much rather see them in a Federal Prison then just OCSO for a few nights.

I know you are probably right DD, but I want to see them in OCSO and in Federal Prison both!!! And I want to see them NOW!!!! I am really getting to be impatient and out of control. I need an intervention....

Just breathe, we are all aggravated & impatient but for 2 days we've witnessed you getting worked up, putting a new meaning on going "postal" (get it...lol) said with love.   You were talking about strength the other day, dig deep my friend.  As I've said before we all will have times when we get frustrated, upset & yes even angry but I have to say it one more time, we are in for a very long haul here & its not going to get much easier along the way.   I totally understand everyone's emotions, I'm right there with yas & have had a few times when I really had to force myself to take a mental health break (learned practice), I expect there will be a few more days like that to come but just know Fanny that the truth prevails eventually & justice will be served, I have no doubts about that whatsoever.     an angelic monkey

Cappy, I am taking your advise today. I am going to remember to dig deeply and stiffen my back and my upper lip. I am going to listen to Bob Seager sing "Against the Wind" and "Like a Rock." I also have my meditation CD's at the ready, and the only news I am going to watch is the D-Day Remembered and be proud of our soldiers that endured and preservered through those days. I am also going to remember those servings now and in between. My outside flag is flying today. I have come with a new attitude.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 06, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just got caught up. Have to run to the rink. Have a good day I will be back later. Just wanted to say and WELCOME to the new monkey Karen.

Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

Have fun today, JSM. Good luck!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 06, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

We really do need documents or something. It's scary when I know all about Joy, and her everyday activities 

Can you tell by reading her chat how things stand between her and the Anthonys?? She has been noticibly absent here lately in the lastest escapades. I would have think she would have willingly participated in at least riding shotgun in the midnight runs.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.