May 22, 2024, 05:46:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286470 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:13 AM »

Jeff Ruby is awesome.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 23, 2011, 08:11:29 AM »

Mornin' Gypsy!  I think in the Dr. Phil situation we aren't gonna see the usual Dr. Phil.  I'll bet there wasn't even an audience.  He will probably just approach this as the hurting gparent kind of thing.  Remember the backlash he received from being called by Brittany Spears' Mom to come help her?  He did go to help but was supposed to be quiet about it and went on camera and said he was there with her.  I think he's taking a whole different approach on this one and I'm very sorry for it!  He used to be so confrontational and if he is in their situation I will be truly amazed.  Wouldn't it be nice if he was himself and on Caylee's side?!  My dream would be for them to get on there, fess up to realizing their scum daughter did this and they were just supporting her but now must turn against her for the truth.........oh, WTF!  I was dreaming again!  Not gonna happen, gonna be a kiss azzfest!   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 23, 2011, 08:12:04 AM »

Jeff Ruby is awesome.   

Wonderful just isn't a big enough word for him!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 23, 2011, 08:18:54 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44239387#44239387
Casey Anthony back in Florida, attorney says 08/23/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:10 AM »

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/juror-on-casey-anthony-what-an-awful-person/
Juror on Casey Anthony: What an Awful Person!
August 23rd, 2011 7:15 AM by Free Britney

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/08/juror-on-casey-anthony-what-an-awful-person/#ixzz1VqzvOTAn

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #405 on: August 23, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »

Aww don't you feel bad for them? NOT !!!!  I still can't believe the mentality of the jurors. May they feel the disgust of the people for the rest of their lives. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #406 on: August 23, 2011, 08:50:47 AM »

Booeffinhoohoo!! Idiots don't know the difference between reasonable doubt and no doubt whatsoever. I hope they all suffer.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 23, 2011, 08:51:28 AM »

When are their names going to be released or when is the judge ruling on that?  August 26th sticks in my mind..but that might be a date that had something to do with probabtion.

Which brings me to another thought.

All along this saga has been about smoke and mirrors..about gaslighting the jurors, the public and it still is.  The defense trys to confuse every issue..and make issues out of things that shouldn't be issues..so it is constantly a circus..things are constantly in an uproar and it makes it difficult to get a handle on things and manitain control.  They did it in the court room to Perry and the jurors..they are doing it now to the press and the public.

I have not watched one show dealing with this whole mess since the end of the trial.  I've lost the stomach for the pundits and fools.  I get my news from the internet and mostly don't click on anything to do with Casey or the A's.

My bet she will serve probation..rather in Florida or elsewhere.  The kicker is someone above wrote that Baez said Casey was getting spiritual advice/therapy..then I guess they did contact the Catholic church and bring in an exorcist.  She is evil personified and she needs to just go away into some hidey hole and stay there.  She won't though..she'll do her interviews once the defense is sure she won't say anything incriminating and appears somewhat normal to the general folk.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 23, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony legal team has until today to file any more paperwork then it's up to the appeals court to decide if her probation sticks.
17 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:35 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html
 ::snipping2::

Casey Anthony 'Seems Like a Horrible Person,' Says Juror
BY STEVE HELLING

Monday August 22, 2011 09:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony
Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov
FacebookTweetThey knew it would be a controversial decision: to acquit Casey Anthony of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

What they didn't expect was the public outrage that would follow.

The Casey Anthony jurors have been barred from restaurants, shunned by family members, and vilified online. One even quit her job and moved out of Florida, for fear of the backlash.

Too late, asshat.

"Nearly two months later, would the juror change his vote? "I've learned a lot more about the case by reading the documents," he says.

"But when we were sequestered, we could only go by what the prosecution and defense gave us. If I had to vote now, I'd probably vote for manslaughter. But we didn't get the evidence to support it before. I know people are mad at us, but we did our jobs, and I think we did them to the very best of our abilities."

I would love to know what he sees now that he didn't see during the trial because they didn't have to deal with all searching for a live child or a Zeneida Gonzalaz which only muddied the waters, they knew straight up that Caylee was dead and left in the swamp and her mommy was out partying it up. They dismissed what the prosecutors said and showed by saying no evidence to convict yet they took it upon themselves to say that not only do they think George disposed of the body but that he may have also possibly murdered Caylee, I want to know where he saw any evidence of this.

And what a spineless jellyfish the one juror was who just went along with "whatever they want to do", he could have been the saving grace in all of this by having a hung jury.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: August 23, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »

Casey Anthony 'Seems Like a Horrible Person,' Says Juror
BY STEVE HELLING

Monday August 22, 2011 09:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony
Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov
FacebookTweetThey knew it would be a controversial decision: to acquit Casey Anthony of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

What they didn't expect was the public outrage that would follow.

The Casey Anthony jurors have been barred from restaurants, shunned by family members, and vilified online. One even quit her job and moved out of Florida, for fear of the backlash.

Too late, asshat.

this will haunt them (I hope) physically & mentally for the rest of their lives.

I LOVE these two excerpts good grief
 "We tried very hard to separate our emotions from the evidence," he says. "Generally, none of us liked Casey Anthony at all. She seems like a horrible person. But the prosecutors did not give us enough evidence to convict. They gave us a lot of stuff that makes us think that she probably did something wrong, but not beyond a reasonable doubt."

"I live in fear that someone will find me. I Google my name every day to see if anyone has figured out who I am. The few people that do know haven't said anything, but one of my friends told me that his wife forbid him to talk to me. My own sister cussed me out. It has ruined my life."

Sorry azzwipe, I have no sympathy that your life was ruined, in fact it brings a smile to my face because a 2 yr old's life was taken in the most horrendous way imaginable by her own mommy, the one she was supposed to be able to trust the most, and you let the evil monster go free and even have the opportunity to make millions from the crime, so now you've shown the world that crime really does pay and guess what, you get to pay the price.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 23, 2011, 09:44:05 AM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't hire McGraw to mow my lawn.

I seem to remember something similiar to what you say about Dr. Phil's credentials.   Nevertheless, he still offers advice--lol!  That's what his show is all about??
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #412 on: August 23, 2011, 09:50:18 AM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 23, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »

hi Monks....trim thanks for all the updates...I needed to take a little bit of time away from the casey/baez circus!!  I have been reading though.  why should we now believe JB when he says kc is back in FL and she has had limited contact with her parents?? (what does that mean?)  And she is having therapy   suddenly we think he is telling the truth??  I think he said that thinking people would stop tracking the plane.  THEY ALL LIE.....I wonder if dr. phil asked the A's if they had been in contact w/kc??? 

And why does JB keep getting a pass from the Bar even down to dismissing a Judges' complaint??
I don't believe anything Baez says,and the kind of contact I'd like to see out of them is being locked in a tiny room together...the sole survivor walks out,which in my little world there would not be one. 
I wonder about the complaints too.

I'm thinking the Florida Bar is still ruminating about those complaints ... they're serious and don't happen overnight.  It should be interesting to see what unfolds.    In my view, it was very unethical not to bring that clerical error to the attention of the Court.

Ono, IIRC all except the latest from JP have been closed....even though JS and D Casey filed similar complaints, both complaints were dismissed...WTH is that all about?

Well--Sunny, we are not privy to what transpired in the previous deliberations, but, I remember that yes, the previous complaints were dismissed, but I'm thinking this latest one is a real ethics violation.   All I do know, however, is, it takes a lot of concrete proof of serious ethic's violations for any state Bar's Ethic's Committee to censure an attorney, as a man's reputation is sacred and that is really all any person has in this world --- their good name.  So they rightfully take their job seriously.

Will be interesting to see what eventually unfolds.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 23, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »

Did someone call?   

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: August 23, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »

Thanks for all the good wishes,monkeys!    Missed you all...

Hope you have a speedy recovery!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #417 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:44 AM »

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 

Thanks I am going to try to change it.  Hope it helps.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »

He is so full of self-pity!      Feel sorrow for Caylee, you disgraced her memory you idiot.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 23, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »

BBM

It happens to me too, but this is the only place it happens, so I'm not sure it's my mouse that is the problem...?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.