May 17, 2024, 07:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379932 times)
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: September 19, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

The hard part is getting through the weekend without much news.....I too am getting very frustrated. It seems like things are moving very slow on this case.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: September 19, 2008, 07:40:50 PM »

<<SNIP>>
Des, do you believe that LE never had these records until they obtained them from LP?  It would seem that LE could order them from the cell carrier. 

I think that they also have all of her text messages.  The mayor of Detroit just resigned when all of his text messages were made public in a FOI request.  They showed that he was indeed doing the nasty with his assistant after he denied it in court.

Just imagine what Caseys text messages would reveal!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: September 19, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »

I don't see anything labled musing thread...

Here ya go, A1 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.540

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: September 19, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »

Where is musing thread?????  Rob, I answered you then laptop went boom!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: September 19, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »

Is someone shining a big spot light on the house?   
That's gonna piss GA off. Maybe they are going to use the garage door to project Caylee's videos like I suggested.
I'm outta the office....heading home.
Night ya'all

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: September 19, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »

I still don't get why Lee would give LP the phone records in the first place.....was he really dumb enough to not think they were  NOT incriminating or was that his own personal rebellion against his crazy fam??

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: September 19, 2008, 07:42:45 PM »

Des, did you ask LP to fax you the phone records?  If so, what did he say? TIA

He might...he got them from Lee right after they posted the first bail bond...FBI and LE met with him last night to go over those *personal cell phone* records....remember LP said on NG last night...these records show that the whole story of switching sim cards between phones is totally BOGUS!...there never was a blackjack phone ever...also those records show that Casy NEVER made a call NOR recieved a call from a Zanny the Nanny....I think Baez got them squashed for the LE getting them....so they had to go to LP to get those phone records....I really don't think I can get them emailed or faxed to me...but stranger things have happened....all I can say is...I'll try....Des

Do you think he gave NG a copy? Would she post them on her site if he did?

I seen that look on ng faces when lp said he had them phone records.. I knew she would get them from him and she did...lol!
I remember clicking on a link that contained transcripts from one on NG's episodes and along the left and right side of the web page there were links to all the documents released in the case, I can't seem to find that page anymore, does anyone have that link?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: September 19, 2008, 07:42:51 PM »

Lights On the house and lights on IN the house.

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: September 19, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »

Just called LP...he'll be on NG tonight....Des

Not surprising.  Most nights lately NG would be pretty boring without him.   

You sure have that right!  What with the "LATE BREAKING NEWS" of new audio tapes of the detectives questioning "Tot-Mom-Casey".  And, was it yesterday, the newly released statement of Lee Anthony (from the 400pg. document released how long ago?).  Geesh!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: September 19, 2008, 07:43:24 PM »

Musings   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.540

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1570 on: September 19, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »

That's gonna piss GA off. Maybe they are going to use the garage door to project Caylee's videos like I suggested.
Night ya'all

'Nite
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:35 PM »

I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

WHAT TO DO IF THE FBI OR DEPARTMENT
OF HOMELAND SECURITY WANTS TO QUESTION YOU
The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are increasing their attempts to question and monitor many people over the next few
weeks and months. Keep the following tips in mind if this affects you.
When law enforcement officers ask you to answer questions:
• If you are approached in person by an officer, ask if you are "free to leave." If you are, consider walking away. If officers come to
your home, you do not have to answer the door or let them in unless they have a warrant from a court authorizing them to search your
home. You can ask them to leave a business card under the door and tell them you will call them if you decide to talk to them.
• Ask if the interview is "voluntary." If you are told that it is your decision whether to be interviewed, consider saying "no."
• You have the right to remain silent and not answer questions, even if you are not free to leave.
In some states, you must give your name if an officer asks for it, but you do not have to say anything else. If you are a
"nonimmigrant" (you are not a “nonimmigrant” if you are undocumented, out of status, a legal permanent resident (green
card holder), or a citizen), you may be required to provide information related to your immigration status, but you can do
so through a lawyer. Ask for the officer’s business card, and tell the officers your lawyer will call when you are ready to
speak with them.
• Consult a lawyer before agreeing to answer any questions. The law is complicated – you can have a problem even though you
don’t know it.
Officers may pressure you to answer questions before you can talk to a lawyer. For example, officers may suggest that talk-
ing to a lawyer makes it look like you have something to hide. If you want to talk to a lawyer, do not let the officers stop you.
There are many reasons why you might want to consult a lawyer. A lawyer can protect your rights.
If you need free legal advice about an interview, call your local American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), American-Arab
Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) at 202.244.2990, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) at 202.646.6034, or
Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) at 800.898.3558.
• If you agree to be interviewed, you can set the day, time and place for the interview. Tell the officers if you need an interpreter. Do
not answer questions if you need an interpreter and a free interpreter is not provided.
If you agree to be interviewed:
• Have a lawyer present the entire time you are questioned. If you do not have a lawyer, consider having someone you trust (someone
who is a citizen or has valid immigration status) be a witness to the interview or tell the officers that you want to tape the interview.
• If you agree to answer some questions, you can still refuse to answer other questions.
• Nothing is "off the record" when you talk to an officer. Everything you say will be recorded in some way, and anything you say can
be used against you.
• Lying to a federal officer is a crime, but remember that you can refuse to answer any question.
• Lying on an application for an immigration benefit can also get you in trouble with the law.
• Laws that deal with charitable contributions can be complicated. If you are asked about your charitable contributions, strongly con-
sider not answering those questions.
• If you are asked to sign anything, including a statement summarizing your interview, do not sign it unless you have carefully read it,
you understand everything it says, and you agree to everything it says. It is always best to have a lawyer review documents before you
sign them. Be careful about signing away your rights.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:li0E48q93O8J:www.aclu-nj.org/downloads/FBIHomelandQuestions.pdf+can+your+lawyer+refuse+to+allow+you+to+speak+with+FBI%3F&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

Thank you Blonde. You're a doll!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »

This is the Musings thread...use it wisely.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.540
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

Night ya'all

'Nite
That's my new myspace friend !!   
Good Night !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1574 on: September 19, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »

He might...he got them from Lee right after they posted the first bail bond...FBI and LE met with him last night to go over those *personal cell phone* records....remember LP said on NG last night...these records show that the whole story of switching sim cards between phones is totally BOGUS!...there never was a blackjack phone ever...also those records show that Casy NEVER made a call NOR recieved a call from a Zanny the Nanny....I think Baez got them squashed for the LE getting them....so they had to go to LP to get those phone records....I really don't think I can get them emailed or faxed to me...but stranger things have happened....all I can say is...I'll try....Des

Yes...Lp did give her a copy...and No she can't share them with us...LOL...NG held them up in her hand last night and said "look at these" over an half of an inch thick"....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1575 on: September 19, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »

Night ya'all

Safe Journey Home CynInOregon..Always enjoy your posts.. Caylee sure is lucky to have Angels such as all these Monkeys...!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 19, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace in 20 minutes but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: September 19, 2008, 07:46:43 PM »

I seen that look on ng faces when lp said he had them phone records.. I knew she would get them from him and she did...lol!
I remember clicking on a link that contained transcripts from one on NG's episodes and along the left and right side of the web page there were links to all the documents released in the case, I can't seem to find that page anymore, does anyone have that link?

NG had a copy of the "inch and a half thick" stack of phone records last night, IIRC.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: September 19, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »

Yes...Lp did give her a copy...and No she can't share them with us...LOL...NG held them up in her hand last night and said "look at these" over an half of an inch thick"....Des

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1579 on: September 19, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

I still don't get why Lee would give LP the phone records in the first place.....was he really dumb enough to not think they were  NOT incriminating or was that his own personal rebellion against his crazy fam??

Yes. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.