May 21, 2024, 05:21:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 301759 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: September 25, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »

[  NICE JOB! also looked like a skull n body to me next to the shoe, well the skull was away from the shoe and the body was near the shoe. I hope they get down their to see IF it's her or not. I haven't kept reading , I'm new here, I hope I'm posting right as well. My heart goes out to Natalee's family. I watched the Haunting Evidence show on TruTv ( Court-TV then) AMAZING. Some don't believe in that BUT I do. I try to follow Unsolved Crimes as much as I can because I wanna be a Crime Scene Investigator but with my 2 1/2 year old, its alittle impossible right now. But I'll be taking on-line classes. SOON. To me? Justice should be serviced for all the bad people.. I have a worse name, but i have to keep it clean, so i read before i signed up lol...

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:06 PM »

Darn... messed up the quote stack.  Sorry.  Kermit, was a knife found in that cage also??

ASK THE ARUBAN DIVERS
ASK HANS MOS
ASK DOLF RICHARDSON
But don't ask the FBI, cuz they wouldn't know
why is that?

Video 3: Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap. The trap was not recovered. Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis. Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?a...Posts;start=20 _

Kermit, I take it that the Dutch Marines not ALE may have retreived that cage and/or contents??  Because Kyle said they were in that area for two days while he was on the island resting.  When he went back on board the Persistence he was told that the cage was no longer of interest and wouldn't be retreived.  How could  Kyle have given a shoe to the FBI that was in that cage?  WHO HAS THE SKULL???
Do the FBI have anything???

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: September 25, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

Interesting new post:

Hierover heb ik al vele malen geschreven tijdens en na de verdwijning van Natalee.
Joran,zijn vader en hoofdcommissaris Jan van der Straten. ( vriend van Paul)
Het is NOOIT onderzocht wat dit drietal met elkaar gemeen had!
WAAROM NIET?

Translated:
I have written many times during and after the disappearance of Natalee.
Joran, his father and chief Jan van der Straten. (Friend of Paul)
It is NEVER examined what this trio had in common!
WHY NOT?

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #683 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »

bastibro isn't this a strange letter ?
it seems that Mos likes Renfro !! persconferentie in 2008 ??? lees maar eens goed !

Johan...Can you please give us a translation on the letter that is a good read?

Wondering where it came from as well?

TIA...

Not sure if you are serious. but Mos wrote the letter to Renho back when
the paychics were implicating Renho.
Her picture, holding the letter, was on the front page of the paper.
I am sure that you already knew that.

i am always serious
it is a very strange letter and i don't think Mos wrote that letter
do you have a screenshot of that frontpage ?
who give renfro that letter ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #684 on: September 25, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

If Hans Mos did not write the letter, then I am sure by now he has been grilled intensively and extensively to say that he did write it. Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #685 on: September 25, 2008, 01:53:21 PM »

If Hans Mos did not write the letter, then I am sure by now he has been grilled intensively and extensively to say that he did write it. Wink

i emailed that letter to him
Do you think that Mos write and send this kind of letters ? Never !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 25, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »

Mum

Robert, on the front page, explained the Dutch "naming" order.  I think he said the fourth name, before the surname, is the godfather.  Made me think that Joran perhaps was not baptized because I never saw a fourth name.  Maybe there is no "official" godfather. 

Found this, by Ramm, regarding Paulus's names:

most likely his godmother is named Johanna and his godfather is named Petrus. The first name is the name the parents choose, the second name is the name of the family member he is named after and the third and fourth name are often the names of the godparents of the child.

Buckeye…Thanks…this is exactly what I was looking for! 

One more …The Gardener…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2951.msg392413#msg392413

Quote Johan’s post

Wood began chatting up photographers, stringers, and reporters. The most intriguing lead, he decided, was a rumor that one of the Kalpoe brothers had confessed to killing Natalee—sort of—to a fellow prisoner while in the Aruban jail. The prisoner had heard that a relative's gardener, named Cumpa, had seen Joran and the Kalpoes burying Natalee's body in a vacant lot near the Marriott. When the Kalpoe brother was told the story, he supposedly went ashen and flipped over the dominoes they were playing with. Wood spent most of July tracking the elusive Cumpa. There were stories that he had fled to Venezuela, that he had disappeared, that he might have been killed.

The Mansur "investigative team," including Wood, Eduardo Mansur, and other Mansur employees and family friends, began holding nightly strategy sessions at the team's de facto headquarters: Hooters. One night they were inside poring over rumors when a Mansur cousin's teenage son suddenly blurted out, "I know Cumpa! He's my uncle's gardener!"

The boy hopped in Eduardo Mansur's truck and led Wood to a large seaside home owned by Jossy Mansur's cousin Eric Mansur, a wealthy importer. Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned.

Any help on working out whom this teenager might have been would be appreciated…TIA

How about Luis Mansur?   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #687 on: September 25, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

Peter was on television here this evening .

The Emmy and Beth give him a lot of new extra  energy to go on with the case .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #688 on: September 25, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »

Were lives "Mr Pink" at the moment ?

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: September 25, 2008, 03:51:13 PM »

Where lives the "missing" bartender??...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: September 25, 2008, 03:52:45 PM »

Were lives "Mr Pink" at the moment ?

no idea...ask ******* on Fok. If anyone knows, it's him.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: September 25, 2008, 04:12:59 PM »

Michigan, last I heard.
http://www.petclix.com/index.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: September 25, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

http://idealership.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »

Joran case, "Aruba brothel for judges"
Published by Micha Kat September 23, 2008 in General.

Of the situation in Aruba, I know what the extent to which there are many higher-ups be spoiled by mostly Colombian whores. And everybody knows everybody, so .... It would surprise me if Joran's father doesn't have compromising information about key people in police and judiciary had, so that he can blackmail them.

Wichers says' the court rammende 'Wedzinga in an email to this website which previously was quoted on this site because the former councilor in the same mails Mr Donner and Hirsch Ballin described as permanent visitors of an SM club in Breda. Currently, the 'Slootjes "weather plenty of interest because through a publication in De Telegraaf now the focus is again focused on the "judge in training" Paul van der Sloot. The "Emmy" for Peter R. de Vries for his "Joran broadcast" indicates that it is a hot topic once again. This site has always said that father-Sloot is the key to solving the mystery-Holloway, but that Paul protection is taken by the judiciary because of his knowledge of the sexual excesses of the men (and women) judges of "the islands. " Worse: Paul was a kind of "sexual Maitre the plaisir" for the judges guild which should ensure that the magistrates had enough kicks! The unveiling of Wedzinga that judges in Aruba to go outside to sex with Colombian hookers is grist to the mill of this hypothesis.

The moral of this story: the case will never be solved because all the senior gentlemen to over and under their toga in the sexual dredging have become entangled! If justice had the matter seriously want to tackle, that was already long done and were father and son Van der Sloot already long and wide behind bars!

http://www.klokkenluideronline.nl/artikel/1085/zaak-joran-aruba-bordeel-voor-rechters.html#more-1085

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:51 pm Post subject: Wake up to the jaguar's glow.
Multi fractions spell democracy to the Simian. The tyranny of duality does not live in the
conuco. Yes or no are not the only answers.

Pick up the pieces and make an island. Only the one who chopped it down understands. Sell
your convictions to try and understand. Start anew, a new man.

Who says the one who broke is the one who knows? Look by the haystack in the small hours.

They live in the conuco, but they are the only ones who can open the palace doors. The
federales should be careful not to grease the palace floors. The robed ones will squeeze
an escape through passageways used once before.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm Post subject: Ingrown nails and bruised
toes hiding under black togas....

Look for counsels tomorrow getting off on tainted stories and rotten reputations.

Phones hacked by the babylonian hand. 112 pieces of the puzzle that don't fit.

The well is full of technicalities. Do not be surprised. Merian has been right before.

Told you. 

The Togga man with the Ingrown nail is Mr Jorg. himself.  He was walking with the cain and flow with caren jansen on surinam Airways on personal business. Then he left to holland and bad mouting the government but he himself is in the pleasure game. The report was just another smoke screen to gain opportunity to remove the other left behind from the limelight. This is sold info from good source in the Bar department.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #694 on: September 25, 2008, 04:56:57 PM »

Hey Caps how are you ?
alles ok daar ?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: September 25, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »

on a forum

Joran is the offender he does it in alphabetical order aruba A B C bonaire is the next so  (Curacao) watch out for the white devil his name is Joran van der Sloot GOOGLE HIM

http://www.mamjo.com/forum/index.php?topic=139031.0

Nothing special about that Johan, just someone telling the truth

never lift the pressure of evil island
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: September 25, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »

In the article about the missing girl......what "Charlies" does this speak of??
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 25, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

not sure Lorain...looking now for what you are speaking of..

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #698 on: September 25, 2008, 05:52:54 PM »

My friend ******* told me that there were early Rumors that the  Lion's Den moved to  Bonaire .
And i found the lion's Den on Bonaire
Is it a coincidence that it is near the place where Marlies van der Kouw disappeared?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: September 25, 2008, 06:18:38 PM »

Johann, I found Julia Renfro's original post about the letter from Hans Mos.
She posted it at RU and there is a whole thread about it.

Glenda Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 pm   
OM states JR never a person of interest

Daniel Young and Kelly Castillo stated that Julia Renfro not only knows what happened to Natalee Holloway, but hid her in her home while helping her parents search for her. The Prosecutors office of Aruba clearly states that Julia Renfro has never been a person of interest in the case of Natalee Holloway and that the tips given so far have been researched and deemed not valid to the Natalee Holloway case:

Kenmerk: 073/2008

Zeer geachte mevrouw,

Naar aanleiding van diverse recente perspublicatie in relatie tot de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway, heeft zich heden tot mij gewend mevrouw Julia Renfro, u wel bekend.

Op basis van zeer uitvoerige politieonderzoek kan ik u melden dat mevrouw Renfro nimmer als verdachte in dit onderzoek is aangemerkt en er tot op heden ook geen enkele aanleiding is geweest dat te doen, integendeel.

Politie en justitie is, na uitvoerig onderzoek, niet gebleken van enige betrokkenheid van mevrouw Renfro, hoe dan ook, bij de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway.

Iedere suggestie in een andere richting berust niet op feiten.

Het leek mij juist u dit te melden. Ik moge ten aanzien van de wel op de feitengebaseerde conclusies van het OM wijzen op de tekst van mijn persconferentie zoals gegeven op 20 december 2008.

Hoogachtend,

mr. H. F. Mos
Hoofdofficier van Justitie   The Good Witch

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.