May 14, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 308102 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: January 18, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »

i'm sorry, i am a little late in this but WELCOME ALL NEW MONKEYS!

Regrets, I've had a few......
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: January 18, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

Hi everyone!  I'm new here too and came over from WS.  I remember seeing you and FLKatz there too!  I had a different screen name over there though.  I already think I'm going to like the Monkeys here a lot more!  Everyone's seems so nice......and you all are awesome sleuthers.  I've been reading here for weeks---
Hi zoeandme!  Welcome!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: January 18, 2009, 04:58:48 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

Hi everyone!  I'm new here too and came over from WS.  I remember seeing you and FLKatz there too!  I had a different screen name over there though.  I already think I'm going to like the Monkeys here a lot more!  Everyone's seems so nice......and you all are awesome sleuthers.  I've been reading here for weeks---

zoeandme:

Welcome! Glad to have you among us. Looking forward to your posts. Personally, I don't have time to read any other forums besides SM. But I agree, we are great!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: January 18, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.
The whole family let Caylee down.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: January 18, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

Welcome Zoeandme & Cocoamom  I am new here too, although I never posted at WS it is very nice in here!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: January 18, 2009, 05:04:02 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: January 18, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

Here are some later pictures with evidence flags.

The second picture in this post gives you a good perspective on how quickly the land goes down just after you get a little ways beyond the street level.  You can see how quickly this area could become swampy when it rains.  Also, with all those vines over the bag, you can tell that the bag has been there a while.  And, I don't think that's a skull...I think its just the black bag.  It would seem unlikely to me that a skull would be black like the bag and/or that a bag over the skull would conform to the shape of the skull so easily. In order to see "tape" the skull would have to be out of the bag. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: January 18, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

Welcome Zoeandme. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 18, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: January 18, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »

zoeandme

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1030 on: January 18, 2009, 05:08:59 PM »

Hi and welcome to the new monkeys! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: January 18, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: January 18, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: January 18, 2009, 05:11:53 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Yep!   Actually eating home made pizza right now - and watching Football!    I put on that avi yesterday, just to show JSM how my kitties like pizza, too!    I'll probably go back to the avi that Brandi made all pretty for me, tomorrow!     Sorry for the O/T everyone.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1034 on: January 18, 2009, 05:12:55 PM »

Sam wrote:

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks Sam!
There is so much interesting info in these old transcripts,even if you have already read them all.I found where LE did go to Tony's before Lee went at midnight.They picked up Casey's phone to get her contact numbers from it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 18, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
I thought it had been determined that Casey got his name from another inmate?  Am I wrong?  I can't even remember where I heard that ... but I remember hearing it early on ... back when I thought he was just a doofus - not a complete dumba$$.  (and I use dumba$$ lovingly - as I think he is just inept enough to get her convicted!)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: January 18, 2009, 05:13:47 PM »

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!

Yep.    Pure evil is right.     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: January 18, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?

~ Peter Frampton
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 18, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!

LOL (about the talking about you.)

You know we monkeys love each other and would never do that!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

T/Y. I already do most of the stuff that you've suggested plus about once/mo. I run the Windows Safety Center stuff - the only time I use IE anymore. I downloaded the AdBlock stuff for Firefox. Will see if that helps. T/Y again.

Brandi,

That was quick. The AdBlock didn't work. I just got the boot again, but this time I could get right back on. It ALWAYS happens between 3:00 - 5:00. Don't know what the heck that means. The AdBlock did get rid of that weirdo ad that made the noise at the bottom of the page though.

You may have to restart you computer for the adblock to start to work.

In the top right corner you will see ABP in red.  Click the down arrow to the right of ABP and make sure there is a checkmark beside "enable AdBlock Plus".

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1039 on: January 18, 2009, 05:15:54 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!
IIRC,I thought LE did go to Tony's before Lee did?

Don't think so. I believe it was after LE hauled Casey to Universal the following day, maybe even later than that, that they got a search warrant for Tony's. Lee was at Tony's the nite that Cindy brought Casey home from Tony's, either while the cops were interviewing Cindy and Casey about the 911 calls or shortly after.
Thanks Jody
I thought it was posted here quite a while back that LE had went to Tony's that night(7/15)to get Casey's cell phone but they didn't take anything else.

KarmaRoundUp - I remember that as you do.
Thanks Can
Nothing like jogging my dusty memory lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.