May 13, 2024, 02:51:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 307910 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 18, 2009, 03:23:17 AM »

The purple is better thanks, and bold is ok by me, it is red caps I can't take.

It is a fact that red is harder on the eyes of those prone to migraines.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 18, 2009, 03:27:05 AM »

Well said, No1z---when you are my age, you might understand the red and caps thing. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 18, 2009, 03:29:53 AM »

Well said, No1z---when you are my age, you might understand the red and caps thing. 
I understand completely!! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 18, 2009, 03:30:11 AM »

Embarassed

Sorry I spoke up.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: January 18, 2009, 03:32:39 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

How about purple Shell? Red is my favorite color, and if I may add  I am as bold as the color itself!! Im only 21 years old and I'm one of those "know it alls"....I agree I don't know it all, but one day I might!
    ~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 18, 2009, 03:32:42 AM »

Smoochies/night and sweet dreams monkeys.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #666 on: January 18, 2009, 03:37:57 AM »

Smoochies/night and sweet dreams monkeys.

Goodnite Shell, Seriously Thank You for letting me know, if you hadn't spoken up I would have never known that it was hurting the eyes of my fellow monkeys!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 18, 2009, 03:50:06 AM »

Shell- please don't go.  I value your input and you add a lot to these discussions.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: January 18, 2009, 03:55:39 AM »

Dottie- Thanks for responding!  I've actually been listening to all four parts of the tape for the last hour and a half, dissecting it monkey-style, and taking notes.  WOW!  What a piece of work Casey is and I don't mean a pretty one either.

Here's some of my observations (it's long, feel free to comment/debate)
  • Casey actually tries to make her parents feel guilty that they have each for support, while “she has nobody”.  She fails to express any concern for anyone other than herself, except for the perfunctory “How are you feeling?” to her mom (which she obviously doesn’t want to hear, given her angry reaction).  It’s like no one is allowed to be upset except her because they may actually get sympathy=Attention. Casey wants all of the attention and if she doesn’t get it, she commands it by her temper tantrums.
  • Lee “interrogates” and Cindy “dominates”, according to Casey.  She knows Lee and Cindy don’t believe she’s telling the complete, unabridged truth.  George can be manipulated.  Casey reminds him that “we’ve been separated for awhile”-making George feel guilty that he caused this and anxious to make amends, to please. Casey says it took a half hour to choose and Jose told her it was up to her.  She spent the half hour evaluating each person’s strengths and weaknesses, weighing which family member she could manipulate, snow, and exploit to her advantage-she targeted George (“How we wanted to figure it out.”).  George is a sucker.  He needs to get some discernment.
    Cindy repeatedly covers her face, puts her head down.  Frankly, IMO she’s incredibly frustrated with Casey’s whining, pity party and trying hard not to show it.  Her body language to me, says she feels like screaming because it’s all about Casey, nothing about her precious Caylee.
  • Casey & the chili comments-she totally expects her parents’ lives to come to a screeching halt because she’s in jail for lying to LE.  How dare they have any fun, enjoy themselves, get together with anyone unless they’re working on her case? !!!  Lots of anger ther, loud and clear. George spend 1 minute and 3 seconds trying to justify their chili dinner and pacify Casey.
  • Cindy is adamant about letting Casey know what she’s putting them through, the media circus (Tape 3 7:04).  Casey immediately gets angry because she has no empathy for anyone else and their discomfort/pain.  She simply does not care. Cindy is hurt and angry that they’re getting no sympathy from Casey.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 18, 2009, 04:05:15 AM »

Just in case anyone would misunderstand my last post...when I said Cindy's precious Caylee, that was not sarcasm.  I think in some twisted way Cindy really did love Caylee tremendously.  I say twisted because Cindy was using Caylee to fulfill her own emotional needs...love, respect, obedience, admiration, appreciation, etc. .  Most emotionally healthy adults have these needs fulfilled by a combination of their spouse/significant other, family, extended family, close friends, neighbors, co-workers, Church members, etc.  Cindy, by her online July post and Caylee's "Please don't take Nan's sunshine away.", depended on Caylee to meet her needs.  IMO  In that respect, Caylee was precious to Cindy.

Forecast for the Day:
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #670 on: January 18, 2009, 04:05:50 AM »

No1z, the red and the caps (yelling). Why? I hate to be negative, but red, and red with Caps, is really not becoming on you. I often like/agree with  what you say tho, just not the way you say it.

How about purple Shell? Red is my favorite color, and if I may add  I am as bold as the color itself!! Im only 21 years old and I'm one of those "know it alls"....I agree I don't know it all, but one day I might!
    ~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        

HEHE heya Jackie funny thing is my friends have a spiral NOTEBOOK dedicated 2 my one liners, lol. Its true!  We counted the pages last night & its has 33 pages scripted of things I say. (of course there are those one liners that were too funny, and they have their own page)

There are times when school and work have me so constricted that I begin to feel anxious, so i smoke pot, and drink a bit. I wish KC had more of these qualities, instead of killing her baby she might have just had a doobie and forgotten she was frustrated. She has a deep psychological problem that definitely is from her mothers end of the scope! Cindy herself is a wreck, which mother bad mouths her daughter, turns around and defends them with armor and spade? While it all is public.

This is just me reiterating what lots of monkeys have noted, that Cindy used Caylee to control KC as if she was a teenager instead of a 22 year old mother. I can picture it now, "MOM a bunch of my friends are going out to watch a movie, and go eat afterwards, can you watch Caylee?".....Cindy----" What time are you coming back?" KC- "I dont know late"-----Cindy--" Be home by 2, and you could only go if Caylee is sleeping before you leave!"......................

This is JMHO on how a pre-murder KC and Cindy communicated...Cindy just used Caylee as her scapegoat for being controlling. And it was reported early on that KC could only leave to go out after she put Caylee to bed..*this didnt apply to "work"* And to add insult to injury we know George said in his interview that KC was coming home late alot...at 1am....Psh. Late in my home was not coming home. So that would mean if KC got Caylee to bed at 8 she only had 4 hours to party..NOT ENUFF. Im not defending the broad, but I sure think this is why she may have snapped!

Ok I ranted..sorry. JMHO.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 18, 2009, 04:11:57 AM »

O.k., well...I've been here long enough tonight~this morning.  Should have been in bed hours ago, but I seem to get sucked into a time vacuum here.  LOL  I've learned a lot about analyzing people's statements, facial expressions, and body language here.  I was sharing about SM and Caylee's case after a meeting last night.  One of the topics was Debate and teaching young people analytical and critical thinking and how to use logic to refute an argument or support a point.  Naturally, I thought of the 300+ people working hard here at SM.  It was interesting to say the least.

Good night~morning, all! Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #672 on: January 18, 2009, 04:12:21 AM »

Just in case anyone would misunderstand my last post...when I said Cindy's precious Caylee, that was not sarcasm.  I think in some twisted way Cindy really did love Caylee tremendously.  I say twisted because Cindy was using Caylee to fulfill her own emotional needs...love, respect, obedience, admiration, appreciation, etc. .  Most emotionally healthy adults have these needs fulfilled by a combination of their spouse/significant other, family, extended family, close friends, neighbors, co-workers, Church members, etc.  Cindy, by her online July post and Caylee's "Please don't take Nan's sunshine away.", depended on Caylee to meet her needs.  IMO  In that respect, Caylee was precious to Cindy.

Ispy you are abso-freaking-lutely right! My own mother has this same dependency on my only nephew. She and my father were together for 30 years, and shortly after they separated, my mothers love for my nephew became a lot like infatuation, even down to the trying to get grand baby to call her "mommy". Also you mentioned her use of contol with Caylee...in my rant above i noted the same thing.  you are xtremely insightful..-no1z

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: January 18, 2009, 04:13:41 AM »

Dottie- Thanks for responding!  I've actually been listening to all four parts of the tape for the last hour and a half, dissecting it monkey-style, and taking notes.  WOW!  What a piece of work Casey is and I don't mean a pretty one either.

Here's some of my observations (it's long, feel free to comment/debate)
  • Casey actually tries to make her parents feel guilty that they have each for support, while “she has nobody”.  She fails to express any concern for anyone other than herself, except for the perfunctory “How are you feeling?” to her mom (which she obviously doesn’t want to hear, given her angry reaction).  It’s like no one is allowed to be upset except her because they may actually get sympathy=Attention. Casey wants all of the attention and if she doesn’t get it, she commands it by her temper tantrums.
  • Lee “interrogates” and Cindy “dominates”, according to Casey.  She knows Lee and Cindy don’t believe she’s telling the complete, unabridged truth.  George can be manipulated.  Casey reminds him that “we’ve been separated for awhile”-making George feel guilty that he caused this and anxious to make amends, to please. Casey says it took a half hour to choose and Jose told her it was up to her.  She spent the half hour evaluating each person’s strengths and weaknesses, weighing which family member she could manipulate, snow, and exploit to her advantage-she targeted George (“How we wanted to figure it out.”).  George is a sucker.  He needs to get some discernment.
    Cindy repeatedly covers her face, puts her head down.  Frankly, IMO she’s incredibly frustrated with Casey’s whining, pity party and trying hard not to show it.  Her body language to me, says she feels like screaming because it’s all about Casey, nothing about her precious Caylee.
  • Casey & the chili comments-she totally expects her parents’ lives to come to a screeching halt because she’s in jail for lying to LE.  How dare they have any fun, enjoy themselves, get together with anyone unless they’re working on her case? !!!  Lots of anger ther, loud and clear. George spend 1 minute and 3 seconds trying to justify their chili dinner and pacify Casey.
  • Cindy is adamant about letting Casey know what she’s putting them through, the media circus (Tape 3 7:04).  Casey immediately gets angry because she has no empathy for anyone else and their discomfort/pain.  She simply does not care. Cindy is hurt and angry that they’re getting no sympathy from Casey.

Nothing to debate.  I agree 100%.  I noted the exact same things that you did.  Is it great minds or simple minds that think alike?    JK, but I have noticed that we have very similar thoughts. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 18, 2009, 04:17:27 AM »

Good morning!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #675 on: January 18, 2009, 04:20:54 AM »

~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        

HEHE heya Jackie funny thing is my friends have a spiral NOTEBOOK dedicated 2 my one liners, lol. Its true!  We counted the pages last night & its has 33 pages scripted of things I say. (of course there are those one liners that were too funny, and they have their own page)

There are times when school and work have me so constricted that I begin to feel anxious, so i smoke pot, and drink a bit. I wish KC had more of these qualities, instead of killing her baby she might have just had a doobie and forgotten she was frustrated. She has a deep psychological problem that definitely is from her mothers end of the scope! Cindy herself is a wreck, which mother bad mouths her daughter, turns around and defends them with armor and spade? While it all is public.

This is just me reiterating what lots of monkeys have noted, that Cindy used Caylee to control KC as if she was a teenager instead of a 22 year old mother. I can picture it now, "MOM a bunch of my friends are going out to watch a movie, and go eat afterwards, can you watch Caylee?".....Cindy----" What time are you coming back?" KC- "I dont know late"-----Cindy--" Be home by 2, and you could only go if Caylee is sleeping before you leave!"......................

This is JMHO on how a pre-murder KC and Cindy communicated...Cindy just used Caylee as her scapegoat for being controlling. And it was reported early on that KC could only leave to go out after she put Caylee to bed..*this didnt apply to "work"* And to add insult to injury we know George said in his interview that KC was coming home late alot...at 1am....Psh. Late in my home was not coming home. So that would mean if KC got Caylee to bed at 8 she only had 4 hours to party..NOT ENUFF. Im not defending the broad, but I sure think this is why she may have snapped!

Ok I ranted..sorry. JMHO.

I agree, No1ZLadie... I am 24 and have twin boys and their grandma on their dad's side waches them... Since I was young when I had them, I was used to going out and party... I would try to get their grandma to watch them on the weekends so I could go out with my friends, but always was faced with restrictions... I had to take them over early, on a day convenient to her, and I had to come back and pick them up around 11pm... Because of this, I would usually just ask my friend's sister to babysit because that way I could stay out later... Anyway... I know I was selfish and wanted to continue my lifestyle after they were born... I am not like that anymore, however, because their grandma keeps them at her house overnight on the weekends now because she doesn't really see them during the week while they are at school... I can see why Casey would be mad that her mom would not want to watch Caylee for her all the time... To someone who was used to doing as she pleased, she must have gone crazy when her friends were partying all around her and she had to stay home with her kid... She probably didn't understand that Caylee needed her mom and not just her grandma.... She must have figured it didn't matter who Cayle was with during the day or when being put to bed.... She did not connect with her daughter... It is sad, tho, that she only had love for herself and only wanted to make herself happy... Caylee was the roadblock in her life.... I hope she rots in jail... I hope she never gets to go out, have friends, drink, smoke, dance, or laugh again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #676 on: January 18, 2009, 04:21:58 AM »

Good morning!

Morning Pooky! Have you come to chat with the Monkeys while ur lil monkey is sleeping? LOL. I havent been on in a while, so iv missed our early morning chats. How is everything?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: January 18, 2009, 04:23:39 AM »

~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
    LMAO        
Hey NO1Z, I think it's great that you are spending time on this forum at your age.  You must be a very caring, compassionate young woman.  You may be our baby!  I haven't heard of anyone younger.  Working, going to school spending spare time tells me alot about you.  Good Job! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 18, 2009, 04:26:28 AM »

Good morning!

Morning Pooky! Have you come to chat with the Monkeys while ur lil monkey is sleeping? LOL. I havent been on in a while, so iv missed our early morning chats. How is everything?

Everything is okay my way.  Pooks had her 3rd set of tubes this week so we were housebound for a few days.  Got her out yesterday but it is cold here. 

I have a question for you.  I know you seem to like Lee.  What do you think he needs immunity for?  Just curious -- you seem to be plugged in there and I find you hilarious too so lay it on me.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 18, 2009, 04:30:21 AM »

Good Morning Pooky,

You're up a little early this morning. 
Me, I'm still up but getting ready to try to go to sleep.  Thanks for the mail!! 

Everyone have a great day!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.