May 05, 2024, 12:09:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280986 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: December 08, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »

work out time instead of nap time 

be back soon

Can I ask you about your avatar?  Does it have anything to do with you?  Newsy bear wants to know.   

Tell Newsy bear that it is me gettin hitched in July on the beach. 

Congratulations!!!  Newsy bear would like to see the wedding pics when you have them.   

Look quick Newsy bear. I'll remove them from my Photobucket in just a bit. 

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/dunes.jpg

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/mell0bucket/196.jpg

Oops Newsy bear missed it.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1701 on: December 08, 2008, 03:46:02 PM »

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO
I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Cindy said that the pants found in Casey's car smelled of smoke.

I can see her disposing of something in a dumpster that maybe she knew the pickup schedule for. Maybe Sawgrass, maybe Tony's place, who knows. She didn't work. So say she was at an apartment where she heard the dumpster being emptied every Monday at 8 a.m. -- for example. She could have placed the body in the dumpster immediately before pickup. And if a truck backs up to the dumpster, not like a person walking over to empty a trashcan, the smell may go unnoticed. And didn't we find in the recent doc dump that Tony or a roomate thought the trash found in Casey's car was from their apt.? I found that very weird. Did she offer to throw it away for them and place it in her car to drive by the dumpster and toss something else instead? Anyway just an idea.

I hadn't heard that Cindy said that. Interesting though.
You raise good points.  I know that the different dumpsters at various ping spots were investigated, we have yet to see the results from them all though in these doc dumps...its still a possibility. 
What about another apartment renter coming and placing their trash in the dumpster though, would that smell not tip them off?  That could be a 50/50 chance there too of discovery.  However, that could fit into her story of dropping Caylee at the Nannys in Sawgrass.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: December 08, 2008, 03:47:21 PM »

If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, I do not think it is the one the car was parked next to...she is not THAT stupid. 

I have heard that completely burning a body is hard to do.  A simple fire cannot get hot enough to burn everything.  Also, fires cause attention.

I do think it is possible she burned evidence, maybe even in a home or apartment fireplace or a park barbeque pit.

My best guess is Casey was put in a river or stream, partially eaten by animals and her body parts are scattered over a wide area now, probably taken by currents to places downstream.

I used to think she was left in the woods in a container of some kind, covered with a tarp that matched the leaves and trees, but I am not as sure of that now.

I doubt Casey would have time time or strength to dig a deep enough grave.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: December 08, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »

What took LE so long to put 2 and 2 together in regards to the Cindy's 911 statement ... "It smells like a body in this damn car."

Janet

++++++

Cindy Anthony Justifies Search Warrant Inconsistencies
The Grandmother Said She Offered Everything As Evidence In The Beginning
POSTED: 1:02 pm EDT August 8, 2008

Days after investigators carried bags of evidence out of the Anthony home, Cindy Anthony said she washed some of it. Cindy said she found a pair of pants in the back of her daughter’s car when they brought it home. “I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with the other wash I had that day not knowing that that might become evidence,” she said.

Later that night, police arrived at her house. Cindy said the first thing she told police was that she had washed the pants, but they didn’t care. But the pair of pants isn’t the only thing she washed. There were also other clothes that Orange County Crime Scene Investigators collected from the home, only to later find out that they had been washed, too. “When we dumped them out on the living room floor in front of five deputies, I said, ‘These clothes smell like smoke…what do you want me to do with them?’” Cindy said the family went through all of the pockets and offered up things the first night deputies came to the house. When they refused to take the items as evidence, she said, she washed them. The evidence collected is being used to collect DNA for ongoing FBI testing. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1704 on: December 08, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

be back soon

Can I ask you about your avatar?  Does it have anything to do with you?  Newsy bear wants to know.   

Congratulations!!!  Newsy bear would like to see the wedding pics when you have them.   

Go and see Newsy bear! They're back for limited time only -- like the McRib. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: December 08, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »

If she were placed in a dumpster -- at this point in time -- she is unrecoverable IMO
I can understand the dumpster theory, its simple enough for Casey to do atleast.  However, Casey sat back for 30 days and did her own thing.  If she had placed her in the dumpster it was possible given the stench as well as the dumps themselves, that the body would have been discovered.  How would she have explained it then?  The story she came up with about the Nanny was bad enough.  I do not see her putting the body in the dumpster with the slight chance of her freedom being taken away upon discovery.

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
I am not sure Casey would have been let into a landfill herself.  They are not like junkyards where you pay a general fee and are let in. 
As far as Cindy with the smoke excuse, there is always some truth in what these people say.  She did not say decomp fluid, she did say smoke. 
I am just thinking out loud here.

We have discussed animal life and weather on this forum, but still with the scattering during the vast searches performed thus far I think it would have rendered a bone or 2.  Plenty of animal bones were found. 

I do not dismiss anyones idea all together, I am simply trying to think like Casey.  What would I do in my hour of desperation?  She obviously researched the killing aspect of this, but what about the disposal??

Didn't we have a monkey on here offer her opinion that Caylee couldn't have been burned, at least not to ashes?  I thought I read that you need 1500 degree temp for HOURS to dispose of a body.  Anyone else remember hearing that?

I think Casey is such a head case that it is almost impossible to know what she is capable of doing.  I can't imagine putting a dead child in a trunk for five minutes, let alone letting one decompose in our horrendous heat down here.  Hell, you can kill a child in a car in what, a half an hour?  An hour?  I remember Jesse saying that Casey would just make up an alternate reality.  She scares me.  And her parents wanting this fiend loose in the world again in skeery too! 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: December 08, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

My first scent that Caylee was in bag in her trunk-then put in cantainer or drum  of some sort filled with some chloroform, storage unit for clothing-evidence then later burned- Caylee last resting place is buried by a white church and cementery. Death due to drugs. Cell not with Casey when she buried her.
I have often thought that she turned her cell phone off during the period of time she went to and disposed of Caylee given her love for forensic shows, crime drama, and books.

What makes you think of the white church and cemetary?

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1707 on: December 08, 2008, 03:49:22 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys 

Anything exciting going on?  I'm behind 10+ pages   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: December 08, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »

Unless Casey took her directly to the landfill, herself.   That is what I've always thought she did with Caylee.   

And the smokey pants?   Cindy always uses the "smoke" excuse.    She washed those pants because there was decomp fluid on them.   She's not fooling anyone!!
I am not sure Casey would have been let into a landfill herself.  They are not like junkyards where you pay a general fee and are let in. 
As far as Cindy with the smoke excuse, there is always some truth in what these people say.  She did not say decomp fluid, she did say smoke. 
I am just thinking out loud here.

We have discussed animal life and weather on this forum, but still with the scattering during the vast searches performed thus far I think it would have rendered a bone or 2.  Plenty of animal bones were found. 

I do not dismiss anyones idea all together, I am simply trying to think like Casey.  What would I do in my hour of desperation?  She obviously researched the killing aspect of this, but what about the disposal??

Up here in Maryland, you can go directly into the landfill.   There are also "transfer stations", which are accessible by anyone to dispose of trash.   I'm not sure how it is in Florida, though.

But, while I believe she is in a landfill somewhere, the one thing that bothers me with that theory is the fact that she washed off Tony's jeep when he came back from NY.  Why would she need to do that?   hmmmm.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: December 08, 2008, 03:51:53 PM »

be back soon

You guys make a cute couple.   Congrats!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: December 08, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »

Smelled like smoke as in cigarette smoke??? We all know that stinks to high heaven on clothing and must be washed out. Or smells like wood, etc. fire smoke?? Come on Cindy. Be more specific. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »

My first scent that Caylee was in bag in her trunk-then put in cantainer or drum  of some sort filled with some chloroform, storage unit for clothing-evidence then later burned- Caylee last resting place is buried by a white church and cementery. Death due to drugs. Cell not with Casey when she buried her.
I have often thought that she turned her cell phone off during the period of time she went to and disposed of Caylee given her love for forensic shows, crime drama, and books.

The first of events that came to me when this case opened.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: December 08, 2008, 03:54:43 PM »

be back soon

OMG They are beautiful, thank you!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: December 08, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »

Didn't we have a monkey on here offer her opinion that Caylee couldn't have been burned, at least not to ashes?  I thought I read that you need 1500 degree temp for HOURS to dispose of a body.  Anyone else remember hearing that?

I think Casey is such a head case that it is almost impossible to know what she is capable of doing.  I can't imagine putting a dead child in a trunk for five minutes, let alone letting one decompose in our horrendous heat down here.  Hell, you can kill a child in a car in what, a half an hour?  An hour?  I remember Jesse saying that Casey would just make up an alternate reality.  She scares me.  And her parents wanting this fiend loose in the world again in skeery too! 
Yes we did have someone post the cremation information on the board here, but again that was what is used for practice in crematoriums, in order to get things done quickly and for an adult.
I am not saying that she would have been able to disintegrate the remains, but atleast make them a tad less recoverable, verifiable, and findable.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: December 08, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »

You guys make a cute couple.   Congrats!

Thank you 

I remember you, Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: December 08, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »

If Casey put Caylee in a dumpster, I do not think it is the one the car was parked next to...she is not THAT stupid. 

I have heard that completely burning a body is hard to do.  A simple fire cannot get hot enough to burn everything.  Also, fires cause attention.

I do think it is possible she burned evidence, maybe even in a home or apartment fireplace or a park barbeque pit.

My best guess is Casey was put in a river or stream, partially eaten by animals and her body parts are scattered over a wide area now, probably taken by currents to places downstream.

I used to think she was left in the woods in a container of some kind, covered with a tarp that matched the leaves and trees, but I am not as sure of that now.

I doubt Casey would have time time or strength to dig a deep enough grave.

I haven't completely ruled out the dumpster theory but wonder why KC would wait until the smell in the trunk was so strong before throwing the body away.  If she used a dumpster, just seems like she would have done it right after Caylee died, before it left a permanent odor. I know the statistics show that most mothers that kill dispose of their children in water or dumpsters, but I still have a hard time accepting the callousness. One other thing bothers me too. LA laughed when describing the smell in the trunk and GA actually became physically sick over it. Makes me wonder if GA encountered more than just the smell in the trunk.........
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: December 08, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »

Up here in Maryland, you can go directly into the landfill.   There are also "transfer stations", which are accessible by anyone to dispose of trash.   I'm not sure how it is in Florida, though.

But, while I believe she is in a landfill somewhere, the one thing that bothers me with that theory is the fact that she washed off Tony's jeep when he came back from NY.  Why would she need to do that?   hmmmm.
Yes Tony's Jeep did raise eyebrows, however it was checked by LE and released as insignificant. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 08, 2008, 03:57:11 PM »

be back soon

You are a beautiful couple!  Congratulations!!!

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1718 on: December 08, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

The first of events that came to me when this case opened.
I do not understand. Do you care to embelish at all?  I find it interesting as there are quite a few small chapels around Florida as historical landmarks. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: December 08, 2008, 03:59:16 PM »

Bearly (and Newsy) -- you're welcome and thank you 

Now, time for this monkey to head home.

Oh and Casey is still in jail!!!!! Let's hope she stays there forever.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.