May 18, 2024, 01:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344427 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: December 26, 2008, 12:28:27 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

I know that the lights will pick up where blood once was even if it has been washed away, but what if there was only an occasional drop or mist on a far away object (far away as in across the room from where the death occurred) if the blood had been cleaned AND painted over. Then what? Would the light detect it under a coat of fresh paint? Just curious.

Am wondering if Casey slit her throat in the bathtub or something like that as I remember they took drain pipes in one recent search supposedly. That would also explain why there was no trauma to the body as in broken bones. Sorry if that's too graphic, just my thoughts on manner of death.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: December 26, 2008, 12:29:38 PM »

O/T

I'm gonna meet Tater live and in person for lunch next week. 

(I mean, I'll be eating with her, not consuming taters  )

I'll let y'all know if she looks like her avatar. 

You little monkeys better stay out of trouble. 
My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #942 on: December 26, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1        I thought this was very nice, the pretty little girl made me cry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: December 26, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »

Good morning all of you monkeys.

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do, only they would use objects. 

It scares me to think of the visual we might get. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 26, 2008, 12:33:19 PM »

O/T

My crystal ball is saying ... next week ... monkeys will be taking up a banana collection to get BT & Tater out of the hoosegow!

Hmmmm....I don't know how much trouble we can get into at Waffle House.  Unless, of course, someone tries to make a side order out of Tater.

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #945 on: December 26, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »

Sorry now when I click on the link I just gave it says page unavailable, probably due to me not posting the link right. Anyway it is a family vacationing from another country and placing something special by the memorial for Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 26, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »

I don't know about luminol detecting blood spatters under paint, but I did see a TV show where investigators used luminol to detect blood in Lizzie Borden's house more than 100 years after the murders took place.

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: December 26, 2008, 12:34:47 PM »

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?

May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home?  Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence. 

If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?
Tearing out a piece of drywall, to me, means they found blood splatter. Maybe Caylee didn't die as peaceful as being gently put to sleep. Maybe KC was more violent than we thought. 
That's what I thought, they would not randomly take drywall without a purpose. But the problem I'm having is the autopsy didn't show any kind of trauma, at least that is what I thought to be the conclusion.

Well, evidently there wasn't any trauma to the bones.  Much could have been done that missed the bones entirely. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 26, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »

Any discussions on it?

Didn't know this was confirmed, do you have a link or which news agency?

No sorry.  Didn't save the story or the link.    

I believe it was after Caylee's remains were found and LE dashed back to the A's house and did another search.  Among other things, they brought out something big, we were wondering if it was a big picture or something. 

It was a bit after that it was reported that one thing they had removed was a piece of drywall from the A's garage.  (Am thinking it may have been in the same story where they reported having taken the pesticide containers, along with a pic of those?) 

And just lately it was reported that they had found a white board at the scene. 

Don't know, I was so curious that I did a Google search and didn't find this reported by any news agency.  I remember it being a rumor, but didn't know that it was reported and I can't find it LMAO
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 26, 2008, 12:36:31 PM »

O/T

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 26, 2008, 12:37:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I hope all had a nice Christmas Day.

I just spent the last three hours getting my house back in order from yesterday's meyhem.  It was wonder to have family together, good food and presents but ... the peace and quiet of hubby and I puttering around this morning ... is even more wonderful in comparison.

I guess I am getting old.

I am alway instructing others not to forget the REASON FOR THE SEASON but ... I have to admit that Christmas Day at our house ... THE REASON FOR THE SEASON ... does somehow get lost.  Christmas Eve seems to be the time for reflecting.

For you Monkeys that are rushing to get that tree and all the decorations down ... I would advise you to hold off.  In my 62 years of life ... January 2nd has always been the day for all that.  In the back of my mind ... I keep thinking that it must be a commandment in some obscure book of the Bible and ... therefore ... I will not take a chance.

For the most part my heart is hardened when it come to the Anthony family but ... when I forced myself to take the focus off of Caylee Marie ... I felt compelled to pray that Cindy, George and Casey would bow ... reveal the truth ... ask God for forgiveness and ... allow the fallout to take place.

Janet
9:20 AM PT 
Glad you had a nice Christmas, and my day to take everything down is Jan 1st. And yes I like peace and quiet, and my routine even though it may be boring, is just the way I like it.

Me too.But we have another get together at my house tommorrow for everyone that didn't make our get together on Christmas day. If we don't get all this food out of here I'm not even gonna fit in my new jeans. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: December 26, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »

I don't know about luminol detecting blood spatters under paint, but I did see a TV show where investigators used luminol to detect blood in Lizzie Borden's house more than 100 years after the murders took place.

Very interesting. Thanks for the Lizzie B info.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: December 26, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

1. Similar case involved a woman who faked a pregnancy. This is common and sometimes involved women cutting a baby out of another woman's belly to prove she was pregnant. Yes, involved the credibility to the baby daddy. This particular woman got the idea of the fake nanny from the news.

2. Untraceable. Casey definately got the tape around the head idea here and it was probably post mortum. The tape over the mouth and drug overdose was probably the death causer. jmho. Drug overdose/panic causes vomiting, if it can't get out it causes inhalation and choking.

So you think that she did the tape around the head after she was dead, but she taped her mouth shut also? Either way, makes me sick.

Am thinking that's all in one, rather than seperate.  Tape over the mouth and continuing on around the jaw and head.  All one piece, perhaps more than one piece.  There's been rumors of the tape being around the head a couple of times. 

Poor Caylee. 

Good morning/Afternoon!

In no way am I psychic or do I normally claim to have visions.  I am about as perceptive as a box of rocks at times.  However, ever since it was reported there was duck tape on the skull, I have had a terrible "vision" or an overkill situation.  In a shooting, for example, someone might shoot and kill someone but continue to shoot the dead person.  This is a sign of personal malice between the murderer and victim.  In much the same way I have been "seeing" or "imagining" Casey being very mad and doing something to shut Caylee up for good.  I "see" her taking a LOT of duck tape off of a roll (foot on end of tape, pulling roll up) and then taking this very long piece and wrapping it angrily several times around Caylee's head.

Caylee could have been already passed out or passed away at that time due to choloroform . . . I prefer to think of it that way.

Ugh, sorry, had to share that with someone.  Won't mention it again, it's been bothering me since Caylee was discovered.

RIP Caylee!!!

Karen

Karen, this could have been exactly what happened.  Casey seems to fit the 'malignant narcissism' profile, which can include 'overkill' from homicidal rage.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 26, 2008, 12:41:06 PM »

Sorry now when I click on the link I just gave it says page unavailable, probably due to me not posting the link right. Anyway it is a family vacationing from another country and placing something special by the memorial for Caylee.

I saw it earlier.That little girl was precious.

~ Peter Frampton
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 26, 2008, 12:41:33 PM »

Very interesting. Thanks for the Lizzie B info.

They went down into the cellar and used luminol on the underside of the floorboards in the room where Mr. Borden was killed. Then, they used it on a sort of basin in the cellar that the murderer might have used to wash off blood, and there were still small dots of blood around the perimeter of the basin. The floorboards didn't really surprise me, but the basin did.

I Stand With The Girl
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: December 26, 2008, 12:43:38 PM »

Okay, PLEASE DON'T LAUGH, but I need to ask a stupid question that I have been wondering about since KC's arrests.  What is it that women prisoners do to other women prisoners to make their life hell?  I've read about what men do to other men sexually and that's about all I know when it comes to prison life.

Awwwww, this is a serious question.  I would like to know what is going to make KC's life so miserable in prison, other than she might have to do some work.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #956 on: December 26, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »

Does anyone still have the email address for cindy ?

If I am the cindy in question - it is cindygillie@yahoo.com

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 26, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »

Awwwww, this is a serious question.  I would like to know what is going to make KC's life so miserable in prison, other than she might have to do some work.     

I think Boo was being serious. The stories are that in prison, strong women can "rape" smaller women with various types of objects. You know, kind of like those vicious stories occasionally printed in the newspaper where a group of teenagers has gang raped a victim with a broom pole or something. 

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: December 26, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

Any discussions on it?

But there my have been blood on the clothing or material or book found at the scene. That would send them into the house with those special UV lights, they would pick up ANY type of blood there, even if it has been cleaned off.

Very true Boo!  Yet it wouldn't pick up traces of blood if that section of the drywall had actually been removed.  If the white board found at the scene shows blood spatter and is indeed drywall, LE having taken sample drywall from the A's garage could very well link up the pieces. 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 26, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »

I think Boo was being serious. The stories are that in prison, strong women can "rape" smaller women with various types of objects. You know, kind of like those vicious stories occasionally printed in the newspaper where a group of teenagers has gang raped a victim with a broom pole or something. 

Okay.  Now, I get it.  Sorry.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.