May 13, 2024, 09:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 656456 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: June 18, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »

Reminder:  FWIW   Judge Jeannie is having a 2 hour special right now on Foxnews cable & it repeats later

Holly Bristow from Orlando just gave a run down of what transpired today.   Now Jeanine is talking about the defense's wild accusations

My mother called me about this being on for 2 hours so I'm sure my phone will be ringing off the hook almost every commercial.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: June 18, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »

Nothing for nothing, yup it was Judge Jeanine that Leonard went to Hopespring Dr with because on her show she is seen with Leonard with a tape measure in the Suburban woods as it went to commercial 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: June 18, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

someone else feels the same way

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139916&page=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysgirl 
Maybe it was the way he started. It just really rubbed me the wrong way. to start out saying "I'm an unpaid consultant" just said to me that he was going to go against what Dr. Vass/Dr. Bass said. What I want to know is why he left the body farm. something is just not right about this guy, IMO.

ITA   an axe to grind for certain & he better rethink how much he wants to lie after this deposition.   His intent has nothing to do with the evidence in this case & he lied his bum off on the stand.
I hope he got a taste of whats to come in his depo today.. Something made him leave Dr bass and I dont think it was a good parting of the ways

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: June 18, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »

Reminder:  FWIW   Judge Jeannie is having a 2 hour special right now on Foxnews cable & it repeats later

Holly Bristow from Orlando just gave a run down of what transpired today.   Now Jeanine is talking about the defense's wild accusations

My mother called me about this being on for 2 hours so I'm sure my phone will be ringing off the hook almost every commercial.

I know how that is, there is someone special in my life that we go back and forth on the phone all the time.   My daughter has even called me from work for updates & hubby for 3 years told me I was obsessing over this case but yet he's watching & reading the updates in the evening.....pffft

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 18, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

Mark Geragos, another idiot....Judge Jeanine talking they should have made a deal if it was an accidental drowning & the defendant dismissed it rudely at that during her jail visit with her "surprise, surprise."   They did have an opportunity to make a deal & before Caylee was recovered they even took the DP off the table.    ITS SO ABSURD   

My God common sense people!!!!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: June 18, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »

::snipping2:: (TAQS)

Woah!  That's so bizarre.  So whatever came of this theory?  Is it just an odd coincedence?
Don't remember who I'm quoting but it goes something like this;
"One person knows and the bitch ain't talking"

Thank you Alagary and Klaas for the articles. 

As to the the talking...someone was on that phone when DC was searching that area prior to Caylee being found.  Makes me wonder what would have happened if they had found her.  And oh yeah - just who was he talking to that day so close to Caylee's body?  Very interesting and pure evil "if" any truth is there.

Video of DC;  http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/13/anthonys-private-investigator-dominic-casey-video-searching-for-caylee-anthony-it-would-be-right-here/

Mere coincidence or something more I guess we may never know.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: June 18, 2011, 09:19:41 PM »

I know how that is, there is someone special in my life that we go back and forth on the phone all the time.   My daughter has even called me from work for updates & hubby for 3 years told me I was obsessing over this case but yet he's watching & reading the updates in the evening.....pffft

My mother despises this kind of stuff but she know I obsess over this case.
She also know I don't normally watch FOX.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1387 on: June 18, 2011, 09:21:07 PM »

Omg IM, (((hugs))) to you & your son.

For some reason, I'm remembering something about the stepfather's DNA found in sperm on a victim. Maybe I'm confusing it with another case? It'll bug me now... I just remember the new results that came out about the DNA. I must be wrong.

Ok, I AM OCD!! It has been so long since this WM3 case I had to go back and check about the sperm, they didn't find it on the victim, but they did find what they thought was sperm on the jeans of one of the boys..I am just like you, I knew it would bug me if I didn't check it out!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 18, 2011, 09:25:51 PM »

And another thing, all these TV blabbers say the only way to prove Casey's allegations is if she takes the stand...hellllooooo just because this lying, murdering slore says something does NOT make it so, she's a proven pathological liar.  She never sought assistant prior to her crimes, she never accused her father to her ex boyfriends...ITS A LIE

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:04 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Ashton tried to rattle Spitz -- but didn't get far. Spitz owned that courtroom today!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

??????

She crazy??

that's hysterical!  thanks for making me fall off my chair though!

I often wonder about her, lol.  How could he have 'owned it' if he can't remember where he is? 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:33 PM »

Did they just say Caylee Anthony's godmother knows who killed the 2 yr. old? I was on the phone.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:36:55 PM by San » Logged

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:35 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Ashton tried to rattle Spitz -- but didn't get far. Spitz owned that courtroom today!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

??????

She crazy??

that's hysterical!  thanks for making me fall off my chair though!

I often wonder about her, lol.  How could he have 'owned it' if he can't remember where he is? 

errr sorry for invading your quote box!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »

She would never last up there with Jeff Ashton questioning her 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: June 18, 2011, 09:29:58 PM »

Who is Caylee's Godmother?

Next on Judge Jeanine supposedly this person is going to say she knows who killed Caylee.   Im drawing a blank at the moment.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: June 18, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »

That would be killed, not milled.

Fixed typo = San
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:37:36 PM by San » Logged

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: June 18, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »

Omg IM, (((hugs))) to you & your son.

For some reason, I'm remembering something about the stepfather's DNA found in sperm on a victim. Maybe I'm confusing it with another case? It'll bug me now... I just remember the new results that came out about the DNA. I must be wrong.
Thanks Smile

You could be right about that, it's just I know about the other DNA found, but it's possible that something else has been found.....but since they were in water I'd think sperm would wash off, but I could be wrong on that too...

In 2007, DNA collected from the crime scene was tested. None was found to match DNA from Echols, Baldwin, nor Misskelley.[41] In addition, a hair "not inconsistent with" Terry Hobbs, stepfather to Stevie Branch, was found tied into the knots used to bind one of the victims.[42][43] The prosecutors, while conceding that no DNA evidence ties the accused to the crime scene, has said that, "The State stands behind its convictions of Echols and his codefendants."[44]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three#DNA_testing_and_new_physical_evidence_.282007-2010.29

Thank you IM! I was misremembering it! I think the Prosecution stands behind their convictions bc of Miskelly's statement, which he is "slow" or something. Very low iq if I remember right. Ok, done with the OT before we get in trouble...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 18, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »

She would never last up there with Jeff Ashton questioning her 

O hell no & she can cry and do exactly what she did with the detective & after her GJ indictment arrest.   "I dont care if you have a mountain of evidence..."   Bottom line she brushed off the idea of an accidental drowning not once but TWICE - at Universal for her voluntary interview when Yuri spoke of dealing with parents that suffer children that drown and during that jail visit when instead when her mother spoke of rumor about a drowning she said "surprise, surprise."

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1397 on: June 18, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »

someone else feels the same way

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139916&page=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysgirl 
Maybe it was the way he started. It just really rubbed me the wrong way. to start out saying "I'm an unpaid consultant" just said to me that he was going to go against what Dr. Vass/Dr. Bass said. What I want to know is why he left the body farm. something is just not right about this guy, IMO.

I found this, from Turbo in Dec. 2010
Here:  http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WFWw-AIQbnEJ:scaredmonkeys.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8873.160%3Bwap2+%22william.c.rodriguez1%40us.army.mil%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

SunnyinTX:
Quote from: TURBOTHINK on December 01, 2010, 09:27:03 PM

Rodriquez is NOT a co-founder of The Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. He was an assistant in the Anthropology Dept when Bill Bass started the Body Farm He got his PH.D. from UT and went into the military as a medical examiner. I will be writing the media to tell them to check their facts before they print any such garbage.

Rodriguez, William C., III, Ph.D.,
No. 40    Office of the Armed Force Medical Examiner
1413 Research Boulevard, Bldg. 102
Rockville, MD 20850
E-mail: william.c.rodriguez1@us.army.mil     (301) 319-0000

thanks for clearing that up Turbo
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: June 18, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
@Aphrodite_Jones You must not have been watching the same #CaseyAnthony trial as me.
1 hour ago

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: June 18, 2011, 09:35:51 PM »

got some "technical" questions if someone would be kind enough to help me

So the jurors are not allowed to talk amongst themselves about the case - even at night & on Sundays?

Do they mingle with each other at night & on Sundays or stay in a secluded room by themselves?

I understand if they need a transcript during deliberation they can ask for it but if they're not taking notes how in the heck are they going to remember dates & pertinent points.  After awhile it all has to run together.  I always thought ALL of the transcripts were there in the deliberation room & they just kind went over everything again.

thx for helping me - I just don't have time these days to spend hours researching - figure you smart monkeys could answer it in about 30 seconds!

Beth, I think this didn't get answered because you posted right in the middle of the Super Saturday Smackdown.  I'm no expert, but I'll take a stab at it:  It is my understanding that jurors are never allowed to talk about the case amongst themselves prior to deliberations.  I don't know at all if they mingle beyond lunch breaks but do believe that they are secluded at the hotel from outsiders with exception of family members visiting.  The jurors are allowed to take notes during the trial, but the notebooks have to remain on their court room seats while court is in recess.

I hope that helped.  And hopefully another monkey here can provide better insight.

OMG, I finally figured out why they like to "sidebar" so much. there's a hookah over there, and Bozo will do anything for another hit. And today, Judge is not in a good mood. He should have a ruler out for hand smackin'.

LOL...I was sure you were kidding, but when they went to sidebar I found myself looking for said hookah.  Hee.

Oh my gosh I know!  Baby was napping & I usually nap when she does - Nope not today!  I hit "post" and all he77 broke loose LOL    This helps me ALOT thank you very much!  I gave a deposition over the phone once and sued someone in small claims court but other than that I'm clueless.  Pre-baby I would have spent hours investigating - now?  not so much.  Thx again I really appreciate your help!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.