May 14, 2024, 05:35:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 528840 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 06, 2010, 11:30:59 PM »

Good night Janet, God bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »

If my husband looks at the cache on my computer over the last few days he is going to end up in hospital when he sees me looking through surrogate sites and now adoption. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2010, 11:37:49 PM »

If my husband looks at the cache on my computer over the last few days he is going to end up in hospital when he sees me looking through surrogate sites and now adoption. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2010, 11:48:43 PM »

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2010, 11:49:07 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I just dont think EJ would give up Gabe and not profit herself some way the Smiths have taken advantage of a gullible, immature girl that has some serious issues, I still would like to know how much the Smiths offered her to adopt Gabe.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2010, 11:51:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I just dont think EJ would give up Gabe and not profit herself some way the Smiths have taken advantage of a gullible, immature girl that has some serious issues, I still would like to know how much the Smiths offered her to adopt Gabe.

I agree. Their tune has change drastically on so many things. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2010, 12:15:20 AM »

Missing Baby Gabriel had Been Sought For Adoption by Predatory Vultures

Imagine seeing a young mother with her very young infant at an airport. The mother looks tired and perhaps a bit frazzled, as are many new moms and as are many air travelers.

Now, can you imagine that instead of offering consolation, a helping hand, or an ear...instead you ask if she'll let you adopt her infant child?

This is what Tammi Peters Smith says she did when she first laid eyes on Elizabeth Johnson, 23. Smith, who has been described as living in North Tempe with her husband Jack and owning a colon hydrotherapy practice with several locations around the Valley says that neither Elizabeth or her the baby's father, Logan McQueary, 25, wanted the child, though she also claims that from the first time she asked to adopt the baby she was told Logan would not sign papers.

Smith also she and her husband had temporary guardianship of the boy in late November and early December for about 10 to 12 days while the couple was deciding what to do.  The paperwork, however, was not court-issued.   She says she is the "duped" party because she believes the child - now missing - was given to another couple.

Logan says it's not true that he wanted his son adopted and says Smith was extorting them

In the meantime, Logan has been granted custody of the missing child and Elizabeth charged with custodial interference. She has invoked her right to remain silent and refused to say what happened to the child.

However, it has been reported that she sent Logan a text saying she killed the child and ten sent another sent that wasn't true.

Smith said she and her husband spoke to Johnson and tried to coax her to return, but had little luck. They cooperated with police, but didn't offer any information on where Gabriel might be.

Despite all of the conflicting information, the Arizona Republic titled the story "Mother of missing baby wanted to give child up for adoption" in an obvious attempt to garner the sensationalism of the Casey and Caylee Anthony case in which the mother also allegedly considered adoption at some point in time.  It would just fit the pro-adoption industry to be able to say that when mothers think about adoption and then don't, their hcildren are at increased risk for harm. 

I also love Smith painting her self as the victim, when she may have pushed this mother to do - or even consider - things she never otherwise made any effort to pursue. So much for "voluntary" relinquishment!

Note to the general public: Supermarkets are other good places to find exhausted, stressed-out and frustrated moms!  Stroll the aisles and maybe you too can find a mother so overwhelmed at the moment you can pressure her to give you custody of her child!  Be prepared: Carry custody papers with you at all times so you can be there at just the right moment to swoop in on a mother in her worst, most vulnerable moment.

MORE....

http://familypreservation.blogspot.com/search/label/Tammi%20Peters%20Smith
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2010, 12:21:16 AM »

Update: Mom of missing baby says she gave him to couple in SA

(new video up)

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-Mom-of-missing-baby-says-she-gave-him-to/A_MWCcI7VU2mj87wWA11fg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »

Grandfather Of Elizabeth Johnson Thinks She's Lying
Bob Johnson Still Believes Gabriel Is Alive

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Bob Johnson said his granddaughter Elizabeth has always been secretive.

"If she didn't want you to know something, you ain't gonna find out," Johnson said.

He says moving in and out of five foster homes as a child made her that way. But he said the straight "A" student also developed an irrational temper that led to bouts of rage.

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas.

"She had this cockamamie idea that she was going to change her Social Security number and name and his Social Security number and name and run forever," said Bob.

Instead, in an exclusive interview with CBS5, Elizabeth said she simply gave Gabriel to a couple she met in a park.

"I trusted them. I believe in my heart they're good people," said Elizabeth on the phone from jail.

But her grandfather doesn't buy it. He tried to envision her scenario.

'Oh by the way, how would you like to have a baby, oh it's free, yeah it's free' -- that's hard Pat, that's hard to really believe, but it's a simple story, it's a story that you can repeat without stumbling," said Bob.

The last time Bob saw Gabriel was when the whole family got together for Thanksgiving. He has pictures of Elizabeth posing with the boy's father, Logan McQueary.

"She's the sweet Elizabeth," Bob said when pointing to a picture of her smiling.

He thinks she gave Gabriel to a family in Texas, and is lying now so the boy will never be found. But she has threatened to harm the child, and Bob wonders if her past and her struggles with self control eventually got the best of her.

"It's possible that in a moment of anger, depression, whatever, that she carried out her threat. I don't even want to think about it because, what a waste. What a waste," said Bob Johnson.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2010, 01:32:45 AM »

Even the grandfather doesn't believe her story and he obviously believes she is capable of hurting the baby. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2010, 01:32:48 AM »

Please let this not be related

Man reports toddler in Rio Grande

Associated Press - January 6, 2010 8:05 PM ET

LOS LUNAS, N.M. (AP) - Darkness has prompted police to call off a search for a possible toddler in the Rio Grande at Los Lunas.

The search began Wednesday afternoon after a man called 911 to say he'd seen a toddler floating face-down in the river.

Los Lunas Police Chief Roy Melnick says the man sounded credible, so police took no chances even though no one in the area reported a missing child.

The man was walking over a bridge on N.M. 6 when he spotted a child wearing a diaper in the river.

State police assisted with the search, and a dive team, a helicopter and a hovercraft were called in.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=11781196
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2010, 01:40:23 AM »

A) tempe, az
B) los lunas, nm
C) San Antonio, tx

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2010, 01:43:36 AM »

Please let this not be related

Man reports toddler in Rio Grande

Associated Press - January 6, 2010 8:05 PM ET

LOS LUNAS, N.M. (AP) - Darkness has prompted police to call off a search for a possible toddler in the Rio Grande at Los Lunas.

The search began Wednesday afternoon after a man called 911 to say he'd seen a toddler floating face-down in the river.

Los Lunas Police Chief Roy Melnick says the man sounded credible, so police took no chances even though no one in the area reported a missing child.

The man was walking over a bridge on N.M. 6 when he spotted a child wearing a diaper in the river.

State police assisted with the search, and a dive team, a helicopter and a hovercraft were called in.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=11781196

Interesting Northern Rose but quite a ways off the path from Tempe,AZ to San Antonio, TX.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2010, 01:48:02 AM »

Once I mapped it I saw that it is a ways off.  If in fact there is a child in the river my heart goes out to the parents.  Even for EJ that would be out of the way to get to San Antonio. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2010, 01:53:32 AM »

Once I mapped it I saw that it is a ways off.  If in fact there is a child in the river my heart goes out to the parents.  Even for EJ that would be out of the way to get to San Antonio. 

Definitely not the chosen route of most people BUT who knows?  Hope the guy was mistaken....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2010, 01:54:00 AM »

I am off to bed.  Hoping to  see news that Gabriel is found safe when I come back tomorrow.

Good night and God bless.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2010, 01:55:13 AM »

I am off to bed.  Hoping to  see news that Gabriel is found safe when I come back tomorrow.

Good night and God bless.

Sweet dreams Northern Rose.... I am going there myself.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7205395
ABC 

TEMPE, Ariz. - January 7, 2010 -- There are new twists into the mystery surrounding a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy.
 The boy's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, says she gave her son, Gabriel, to complete strangers.

"They wanted the baby, and she simply gave it to them," said Bob Johnson, Elizabeth's grandfather.

Bob Johnson said he doesn't understand the decision, but says he believes his granddaughter's story. She said she gave her baby to a Texas couple she met while on the run from police.

"It sounded like a pretty weak story, almost on the border of unbelievable, that a person would do that to 8-month-old child," Bob Johnson said.

Elizabeth lost custody of her son after she failed to show up for a custody hearing between herself and Gabriel's father.

There has been no sign of the boy since the day after Christmas. Elizabeth initially told the boy's father she killed their son, but her grandfather says he believes the child is safe.

However, he admits he has no clue where the boy is.

"I don't think she'd harm the baby. I'd be surprised if it turned out that way," he said.

On Tuesday police found Elizabeth's car outside a San Antonio Hotel. Police processed the car for any clues that might lead them to the missing boy.

(Copyright ©2010 ABC, Inc.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »

Where is Baby Gabriel  video
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34745448#34745448

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2010, 09:51:22 AM »

Baby Gabriel Likely Still Alive, Cops Say
Father Pleads for Son's Return After Mom Claims to Have Left Him With Random Couple (video)

A missing 8-month-old Arizona baby is likely still alive, despite his young mother's claim that she killed him, according to police.

Gabriel Johnson's biological father, Logan McQueary, is begging for the return of his son, who was taken cross-country by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, last month. He and police believe Johnson may have left the couple's son with people she met in San Antonio, Texas, in an effort to hide Gabriel from McQueary.

"Please, do the right thing and turn him over. Don't worry about getting in trouble or anything like that," McQueary said on "Good Morning America" today to whoever knows where Gabriel is. "Please. I want my son back."

Although police say they now have indications to the contrary, McQueary said he received text messages from his ex-girlfriend while she was on the run claiming to have murdered their baby. She was arrested Dec. 29 in Miami Beach without Gabriel and charged with interfering with custody.

"The last indications that we have was that Gabriel was alive and well in the San Antonio area on Dec. 26," Tempe Police Sgt. Steve Carbajal told "Good Morning America" today. "We are receiving some indications that Gabriel is still alive and we're very optimistic about that."

In a jailhouse interview this week with a Phoenix CBS affiliate, Johnson, 23, of Tempe, Ariz., denied harming their son, saying she told McQueary she had killed Gabriel to get back at him.

"He had ruined my life and he hurt me and I wanted to hurt him," she said. "And that was the only thing I could say that would hurt him."

She claimed in the same interview to have left her son with a random couple she met in a San Antonio park, but that she didn't know anything about them other than that they seemed trustworthy.

Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, told ABC News that he doesn't believe his granddaughter's story that she simply left her child with an unknown couple.

"I think that she has given the baby to somebody and I think she knows who it is," he said. "I think it's in San Antonio in somebody else's house and she just ain't given it up.

"She has an anger-management problem and she's working on that," Bob Johnson said

MORE....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-infant-alive-cops/story?id=9499798
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.