May 22, 2024, 11:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267971 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2007, 05:07:33 PM »

Since none of us know what happened to Natalee....I don't think anyone's opinion is to be negated...not matter how many times it's stated...I go from thinking that half of Aruba is involved to thinking....it's pj2k and cover up by people who owe paulus,  and anita's connections in the Netherlands..JMO..I wouldn't discount checking anyone out...but almost all we really have are our owns opinions based on the very FEW FACTS we have....and no one person's opinion is more important than anyone else's in my book.....

and please no crawling under rocks...all kinds of icky things can be found under rocks...bugs and snakes!!!

Just in case I carry this around with me to all the sites.

What ever that is I want one!  LOL

lol.  it's my shield!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »

I am posting this here becaue this is what I THINK happened to Natalee...Klaas please move it if you think it belongs someplace else.....

A coroner's inquest into the 2002 death of Dianne Brimble on board the P&O liner Pacific Sky has shocked Australia with its graphic descriptions of her treatment by a group of men she met on board. The inquest has heard that Brimble, 42, died of an overdose of gamma hydroxybutyrate, a "date rape" drug also known as fantasy, mixed with a high blood alcohol level.
 http://www.cruisebruise.com/Dianne_Brimble.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2007, 05:13:38 PM »

Since none of us know what happened to Natalee....I don't think anyone's opinion is to be negated...not matter how many times it's stated...I go from thinking that half of Aruba is involved to thinking....it's pj2k and cover up by people who owe paulus,  and anita's connections in the Netherlands..JMO..I wouldn't discount checking anyone out...but almost all we really have are our owns opinions based on the very FEW FACTS we have....and no one person's opinion is more important than anyone else's in my book.....

and please no crawling under rocks...all kinds of icky things can be found under rocks...bugs and snakes!!!

Just in case I carry this around with me to all the sites.

What ever that is I want one!  LOL

lol.  it's my shield!

LOL...OK...I do need one for sure!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2007, 05:15:55 PM »

Has anyone read this book??

“For Natalee … A Community of Love” is a 55-page book written by Donna M. Greene

No...where can we find a copy?

http://www.amazon.com/Natalee-Holloway-Case-Isaac-Chin/dp/1893846679

Red also  had a front page on it...I don't know how I missed it...except it was during the time I was moving....

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/25/a-new-book-for-natalee-holloway-a-community-of-love-by-donna-m-greene/

Rest in Peace Caylee

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »

Has anyone read this book??

“For Natalee … A Community of Love” is a 55-page book written by Donna M. Greene

No...where can we find a copy?

http://www.amazon.com/Natalee-Holloway-Case-Isaac-Chin/dp/1893846679

Red also  had a front page on it...I don't know how I missed it...except it was during the time I was moving....

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/25/a-new-book-for-natalee-holloway-a-community-of-love-by-donna-m-greene/

Thanks!  I'll have to get a copy of that.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2007, 05:30:29 PM »

WOW.....codebreaker was at BFN, I asked a question and got BLASTED for it   

Regrets, I've had a few......
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »

I am curious if this "codebreaker" is on Aruba. I hope they are telling the truth about contacting the family with the info. Can't say that I would blame them for not telling the ALE. JMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2007, 05:41:57 PM »

codebreaker just showed up at BFN:

codebreaker

Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - AUG. 2007
« Reply #689 on: Today at 03:41:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ju Ju:
I never said she was dismembered, her hands, were removed,
and her head also, I believe this was Identity reasons only.

???  Isn't that dismembered?

if not, then I have no clue what is
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »

maybe in Aruba, if you dismember a body to conceal the identity then it is really dismemberment.  Cuz yanno, its ok if it was for the purpose to cover up your crimes.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2007, 05:44:42 PM »

^^^ is NOT really dismemberment
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2007, 05:54:19 PM »

Does anyone think this codebreaker could be Deepak?  It is just interesting that they have another continuance in the court case-maybe he feels he will get his money (maybe pressure is being applied to pay) sooner if he proves he didn't kill and hide her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »

codebreaker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ju Ju:

http://www.m-w.com/medical/dismember
dismember
One entry found for dismember.
Main Entry: dis·mem·ber
Pronunciation: (primarystress)dis-primarystressmem-bschwar
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): dis·mem·bered; dis·mem·ber·ing /-b(schwa-)rieng/
: to cut off or disjoin the limbs, members, or parts of
- dis·mem·ber·ment /-bschwar-mschwant/ noun

No disrespect toward Natalee intended. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »

codebreaker

Ju Ju:

http://www.m-w.com/medical/dismember
dismember
One entry found for dismember.
Main Entry: dis·mem·ber
Pronunciation: (primarystress)dis-primarystressmem-bschwar
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): dis·mem·bered; dis·mem·ber·ing /-b(schwa-)rieng/
: to cut off or disjoin the limbs, members, or parts of
- dis·mem·ber·ment /-bschwar-mschwant/ noun

No disrespect toward Natalee intended. 

but you didnt use the Aruban dictionary  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2007, 06:11:22 PM »

I hate to say this, but I have a Lorenzo question.  Why did the possibility of him being Joran's half brother, even get mentioned.  I understand how it got mentioned, but why??  If it is true, would this prevent Lorenzo from testifying against Joran (or visa versa), since they are "brothers"??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2007, 06:15:48 PM »

Does anyone think this codebreaker could be Deepak?  It is just interesting that they have another continuance in the court case-maybe he feels he will get his money (maybe pressure is being applied to pay) sooner if he proves he didn't kill and hide her.

hi Blue Moon.....I don't think so..don't ask me why...casue I can't give you an answer other than...I just don't think so.....I am beginning to think it's just another sicko...and I hope I am wrong....truth said codebreaker had emailed Debbie...so I am sure she will get some info as to whether this person is a nut or not

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2007, 06:25:18 PM »

I hate to say this, but I have a Lorenzo question.  Why did the possibility of him being Joran's half brother, even get mentioned.  I understand how it got mentioned, but why??  If it is true, would this prevent Lorenzo from testifying against Joran (or visa versa), since they are "brothers"??

Hummm that is a good thought Buckeye.  I wonder if they are related at all now.  Could they be cousins.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »

Buckeye - good question and I don't have the answer. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »

Thought this article was interesting concerning Natalee's disappearance and parents concern about their children being abducted/murdered that they would now consider life insurance for them.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/8/prweb270657.htm

This article came out in August 2005.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »

I wonder what size shoe he wears,  Anna - any idea?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »

WHOA - NOBODY MOVE.  DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!

I can see my avatar  Laughing Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.