May 03, 2024, 04:05:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #860 8/28/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 411144 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: September 08, 2011, 01:23:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I hate to see him retire though....   Sad

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 08, 2011, 01:28:16 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Natalee-case-reporter-retires/G474JR_Ir0meopYtsv8D-g.cspx

Natalee case reporter retires

Published: 7:43 am

Updated: 8:03 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  The Dutch television reporter who secretly taped Joran van der Sloot confessing to dumping  Natalee Holloway's body in the ocean....a "confession" later denied and discounted...is retiring from his crime reporting television show.

Peter DeVries became a continuing thread in the six year old mystery of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway after her disappearance on a graduation trip to Aruba.

Although Natalee was last seen leaving an Oranjestad bar with van der Sloot, Aruban authorities never charged him in the case.

DeVries aired a show based on twenty hours of secret taping of van der Sloot by a friend.  In the program that aired on Dutch commercial station SBS6, van der Sloot told his friend how Natalee's body was dumped in the ocean after she went into convulsions on the beach.

::snipping2::

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-stopt-in-2012-met-misdaadprogramma-na-zeventien-jaar-onthullen-en-ontmaskeren/

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: September 08, 2011, 01:35:28 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2011, 01:39:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I don't like to see him retire either, but I'm sure with all that's gone on and all the work he's done, it's taken it's toll.  Maybe he needs a change.  It will be interesting to see what he does next. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 08, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I don't like to see him retire either, but I'm sure with all that's gone on and all the work he's done, it's taken it's toll.  Maybe he needs a change.  It will be interesting to see what he does next. 

I agree.   

I'm thankful that Natalee had him in her corner.  I hate to even think how comfortable Paulus and Joran (and many more I'm sure) would have been in the years following Natalee's disappearance if it hadn't been for Peter's perseverance.  So many people would have never had a look at the true side of the "sporter" possibly until he murdered again if it hadn't been for Peter. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »

The Natalee Holloway disappearance case has become harder to solve because the main suspect's father has died. Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries told Radio Netherlands Worldwide,

"It's always sad if a relatively young person suddenly dies. It's also a painful loss for the investigation into the Holloway case. I am convinced that Mr Van der Sloot knew more than he had told us. He may have helped his son cover up parts of the truth."

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/death-suspects-father-complicates-natalee-holloway-case
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2011, 02:46:17 PM »

The Natalee Holloway disappearance case has become harder to solve because the main suspect's father has died. Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries told Radio Netherlands Worldwide,

"It's always sad if a relatively young person suddenly dies. It's also a painful loss for the investigation into the Holloway case. I am convinced that Mr Van der Sloot knew more than he had told us. He may have helped his son cover up parts of the truth."

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/death-suspects-father-complicates-natalee-holloway-case

in blue by me...no doubt imo

Thanks grace-land!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2011, 02:56:28 PM »

in blue by me...no doubt imo

Thanks grace-land!   

ITA 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »

http://www.televizier.nl/artikel/8399/john-van-den-heuvel-wil-peter-r-de-vries-opvolgen

Google translation

John van den Heuvel wants Peter R. de Vries follow
John van den Heuvel sees itself as the successor of Peter. R. de Vries as the next year in June to stop his crime program.

"I never close off some. It is also to SBS to a new program to crime. I would be very unfortunate if the departure of Peter would mean that no crime program longer made​​."

Yet he emphasizes that the departure of Peter has nothing to do with his new ambitions. "I've always said," I think it's great to make another crime program. "John presented some years ago at the Tros programs such as Office of the Hill and the remake of Crime Time. SBS 6 in three seasons, he gave the presentation of consumer applications Das your right.

difficult decision

He realizes that the workload of a program is high crime. "For that reason I am then also stopped. The problem of crime reporting on TV, is that people picture should make that absolutely do not want. They do everything to prevent it. That makes it tough. I am initially reporter for the Guardian and doing television there. when you really full-time program is a crime, it means I have to say goodbye to the newspaper and I find that a difficult decision. "
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »

http://www.televizier.nl/artikel/8399/john-van-den-heuvel-wil-peter-r-de-vries-opvolgen

Google translation

John van den Heuvel sees itself as the successor of Peter. R. de Vries as the next year in June to stop his crime program.

"I never close off some. It is also to SBS to a new program to crime. I would be very unfortunate if the departure of Peter would mean that no crime program longer made​​."

Yet he emphasizes that the departure of Peter has nothing to do with his new ambitions. "I've always said," I think it's great to make another crime program. "John presented some years ago at the Tros programs such as Office of the Hill and the remake of Crime Time. SBS 6 in three seasons, he gave the presentation of consumer applications Das your right.

difficult decision

He realizes that the workload of a program is high crime. "For that reason I am then also stopped. The problem of crime reporting on TV, is that people picture should make that absolutely do not want. They do everything to prevent it. That makes it tough. I am initially reporter for the Guardian and doing television there. when you really full-time program is a crime, it means I have to say goodbye to the newspaper and I find that a difficult decision. "

John van den Heuvel successor of Peter R. DeVries?   

Seems like someone who truly desired to ever be considered a respected crime reporter, would have never allowed himself to be a tool for a murderer and the murderer's mother.  That's all I'll ever view John van den Heuvel as.

jmo

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2011, 05:24:36 PM »

Google translation

difficult decision

He's no investigative reporter!  He is a politically impaired reporter.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2011, 05:27:06 PM »

=22670&calendartime=1315440000&cHash=c77ee175494ae338dbfb736a8f900a33]http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/index.php?id=630&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22670&calendartime=1315440000&cHash=c77ee175494ae338dbfb736a8f900a33

Google translation

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »

The link I posted with the show that Peter was on last night doesn't work.  This one came up when the video was over; it will take you there.  Peter's part doesn't really start until about 39 minutes into the show.  (There's one segment before his interview where a man in the audience reads something about Peter, after it I got the first screen shot of him with the big smile.  But I didn't note at what time on the video that was...sorry!)

http://omroep.vara.nl/media/71089

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2011, 05:36:05 PM »

Google translation

difficult decision

He's no investigative reporter!  He is a politically impaired reporter.   

And he has surely been slimed by Anita! aacckkk!  Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2011, 06:44:44 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/2897562/2011/09/08/John-van-den-Heuvel-woont-rechtszaak-Joran-niet-bij.dhtml

Google translation

Thursday, September 8, 2011

John van den Heuvel Joran not live trial
John van den Heuvel decided the planned lawsuit with Joran van der Sloot not to attend. The first public hearing in the criminal case takes place in Lima Monday.

It is a pre-trial, in which the course of the process is determined.

"I'm not twice twelve hours in an airplane for a director to attend", says Van den Heuvel in RTL Boulevard. According to the crime reporter, it is not certain that Joran van der Sloot will be there.

Van der Sloot regularly call the journalist from prison in Peru. According to correspondent Dan Collyns it is a notorious case, involving not only Peru but also the rest of the world's troubles follow.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter DeVries Who Covered Natalee Holloway Case and Pursued Joran Van Der Sloot Retires

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/08/dutch-crime-reporter-peter-devries-who-covered-natalee-holloway-case-and-pursued-joran-van-der-sloot-retires/

Peter DeVries retires …

Peter DeVries, the Dutch crime reporter, who covered the disappearance of Natalle Holloway and hounded prime suspect Joran Van der Sloot has retired. DeVries did yeoman work  investigating the death and disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. DeVries was also Joran Van der Sloot’s worst nightmare, other than Beth Holloway, as the Dutch crime reporter hunted the “little Dutch boy” throughout Europe and Thailand. How unfortunate, DeVries told the Dutch newspaper AD that he is simply tired of chasing crime stories.

Thank you Peter for all that you have done. Don’t forget Dana’s interview with Peter R. DeVries who was nice enough to take the time to sit down with Scared Monkeys Radio and that nice difference in time. The Dana Pretzer interview with Peter can be heard HERE. (go back in the Time Machine and hear Dana and Peter DeVries)

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:28:13 PM by Red » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

Thanks Red!   

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Monkeys Media Reminder ... Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio [75:13m]:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/466/0/021308.mp3

Transcript:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6341.0

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2011, 11:58:26 PM »

Thanks, texasmom, for the links and the articles with pictures of Peter DeVries!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2011, 01:54:03 AM »

Thanks, texasmom, for the links and the articles with pictures of Peter DeVries!   

YW grace-land!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.