May 21, 2024, 02:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250867 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 17, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »

Can't find it but do you guys remember that TH called the school June 4 to ask when the project had to be picked up?  Now we find out that she kept the truck that day to bring the project home.  Wait, could be as simple as she thought Kaine might be working past the time she had to pick it up and needed to keep the truck handy.  So, premeditated if truck was used to take Kyron.  Looks like it was all planned out to me and she wondered why the school didn't notice him missing before they find him not on the bus.  I bet it was hard for her to walk down the drive to the bus stop.  Acting job of a lifetime, no?  If she is culpable in this then it does to me look like her premeditated plan went awry when no one got alarmed at Skyline that he was gone.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #881 on: July 17, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »

If I were Terri and innocent I'd:

1.  Cooperate with LE
2.  Fight to keep my daughter
3.  Would not have been sexting with Michael Cook when the important thing would be to find Kyron

I'm affraid that Terri has much to hide and this is why she's not putting up a fight about anything.  I agree with Kaine in that eventually she will be arrested and I pray they find a way to get her to say what SHE DID with Kyron.

MOO

That one really gets me.  Kiara was her world.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: July 17, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-believes-someone-will-spot-Kyron/rL1u2wvUZkGeDwLhNgEdNA.cspx

Kaine believes someone will spot Kyron

Last Update: 7/16 11:18 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
Print Story | ShareThis

Kaine Horman and Desiree young, Kyron Horman’s parents, have been answering reporters’ questions regarding their son’s disappearance through email.

Here is every question and every answer between the parents and KOIN Local 6. We believe Kaine is the one who has answered all of the questions so far.

KOIN: How did Kaine meet Terri?

ANSWER: Through friends, not going to comment in detail as this does not help in finding Kyron

Q: Did Terri care for Kyron when he was a baby?

A: No, I was caring for Kyron myself during my parenting time (Desiree on her parenting time) for months before Terri was involved in any capacity of his life.  Not going to comment in detail as this does no help in finding Kyron.

Q: How are you holding up?

A:  Staying strong until we find Kyron.  Taking care of Kiara and keeping her safe is the only other priority.  Everything else happening just gets put to the side as it does not even approach the level of importance of finding him and taking care of her.  They will be dealt with in due time.

Q: Have you gone back to work?

A: The investigation is still our top priority.  We drop anything, anytime, anywhere to do what is needed.  In between those moments Desiree, Tony, and I have all been trying to get back to work to some degree.  We will need to continue to be able to provide a home for Kyron when he returns so working even part time will be essential.  Because of both cases (criminal and divorce) and becoming a single parent I have not had much time to work but I have been getting some hours in each week for the past few weeks working remotely.

Q: Describe how life is without Kyron.

A: Miserable but I stay strong as we continue to push to find him and for Kiara so she stays healthy and happy.

Q: Why do you think Terri is involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

A: Because she has openly shared information with family and many friends indicating that she is lying about being involved in his disappearance (test results, cooperating with law enforcement, etc)

Q: Do you believe that Michael Cook could be called to court for his alleged role?
A: Honestly, I do not know. That will be up to investigators and lawyers to decide.

Q: Did you have any serious concerns about Cook before the allegations came forward?

A:  No. I have only seen him once since high school and that was during the week following Kyron’s disappearance.

Q: Is there anything the public should know at this point? Any kind words about Kyron?

A: Kyron is an amazing boy. The love of my life since the minute he was born, same for his sister the minute she was born. I can’t wait for him to get home so I can see his infectious smile, hear that contagious giggle, and hold him in my arms again.  He definitely brings happiness into our home and I miss him tremendously.

Q: Has Kaine ever heard of [the alleged landscaper hired by Terri Horman to kill Kaine]? Has he ever seen him on his property?

A:  I have never heard of him nor ever met him or seen him on the property

Q: When would you like to be back home?

A: As soon as possible so Kiara can adjust to a more regular schedule and to get Kyron’s room ready for his return.  Ready by adding in all of the notes, banners, and items from his wall of hope so he can see how much the community and the nation love and support him during this time.

Q: Do you feel safe?

A: Safe but a little paranoid. So I pay a lot more attention to my surroundings than I used to. I am more concerned about the safety of my kids than my own.

Q: Should Terri be arrested

A: At some point I believe she will be.

Q: What's your response to the allegations Terri had an inappropriate relationship with Michael Cook?

A:  I am focused on finding Kyron, what Terri does is up to her and is something that we’ll deal with at a later date during the divorce case and hearings.

Q: What do you think Michael was going to do with the information about your current address?

A:  I can’t comment as to what he was going to do with our information. Only he and Terri would know the answer to that.
Q: Have you been told where Terri will be staying after she moves out of the house?

A:  No information has been provided.

Q: With Terri out of the home, do you still feel like there is a threat to you and Kiara? Do Desiree and Tony feel there is a threat to them?

A:  Right now it is hard to predict or speculate on much related to safety. Things have really been coming from all different directions over the past 2-3 weeks. I don’t feel that having Terri in or out of the home affects security all that much - it is more about getting into the house for the kids so we can prepare the house for Kyron’s return and get Kiara back to a more normal routine where possible. I also think that Kyron should return to HIS home and HIS room when he is found; he should not have to go to yet another new/different place where we are staying that he is not familiar with.  I would like to thank the family (and community) supporting us at the “undisclosed location” where we are currently staying. Their love and support has helped both of us be part of a home and a family which has helped Kiara adjust as best as possible.  I can’t comment for Desiree or Tony.

Q: A number of people in the public have written us asking for an explanation as to why Kyron was living with Kaine and only visiting Desiree (as it were). Would you feel comfortable giving a brief response?

A:  I have primary custody as a result of Desiree and I working together for Kyron. Not sure how background on why helps find Kyron.

Q: Can you please, both Desiree and Kaine, explain why you believe Kyron is alive? Have investigators given you specific reason to believe so?

A: Investigators have given us no information to-date that would make us believe he is not alive.  I firmly believe that he is still out there, we just need to collect all of the evidence to point the way and light his path home.  I also believe that there is a high probability that someone will spot him at some point which is why we keep spreading the fliers, bracelets, shirts, etc.

Q: What are you doing to prepare the home for Kyron’s return and Kiara’s well being?

A: We will be working on getting the letters and items from his wall of hope into his room so he can see all of the love and support that the community and the nation have given him during this time.  We will be securing the doors a little better, re-keying locks, and re-coding our gate to start.  Outside of security it will mainly it will be about getting things to a normal state for Kiara.

Q: Do you foresee another busy week with investigators?

A:  Yes.

Q: Regarding Terri and the polygraphs; can you walk us through her response to the request to even take the test and her reactions to both polygraph sessions?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered - again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

There are so many indicators that casts suspicion on Terri but ... considering there has been no arrest at this point in time .... there must not be any solid evidence or eye witness account that refutes Terri's claim that the last time she saw Kyron was at the school.

In my opinion ... the Kyron Horman case mirrors the Susan Powell case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: July 17, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »

This is a legal ethical question.
IF Terri did do away with Kyron and she had told that to her lawyer with the details and where the kiddo is, is her lawyer obligated to do anything ?
Another thought bubble, in the Tori Stafford case, her Mumma took a hammering from the press about every little thing and turned out it was a random person that wasn't in or on anyone's radar. I am stuck on the school and how many peeps were there, just can't get past that.

I think there are two issues here:
1. Can a lawyer ethically defend a guilty person? Yes. In criminal cases, it is the job of the government to prove its case. The job of the defense attorney is to poke holes in the government's case so that it would not be able to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Please, note that the lawyer CANNOT LIE. That would be an ethical breach against the court.
2. Because the lawyer cannot lie, it cannot aid a client if he wants to lie on the stand. In criminal cases, a defendant has a Constitutional right to testify. Therefore, a lawyer cannot really stop his client from testifying. BUT, the lawyer MUST NOT AID in the lie. Thus, the lawyer must first persuade the client not to lie. If client insists, the lawyer must seek to withdraw. If withdrawal is not possible, then the lawyer may disclose it to the court (like your lawyer told you). The lawyer may also simply let the defendant tell his side of the story and not comment on it, meaning he cannot use the defendant's testimony in his closing arguments (this is his option).

http://lawfreefaq.com/law/2150-5-law.html

Plus, if the defendant testifies on stand & knowingly lies, the lawyer would be considered aiding & abetting a felony, therefore committing perjury himself/herself. In such a case, the lawyer would be forced to withdraw. But...a defendant can take the stand & tell the truth that they were part of a death and their lawyer could make it seem like self-defense or accidental, therefore taking a lesser chance of being found guilty of murder, could plea down to manslaughter, etc.  However, it's a catch 22 bc how would anybody know if it wasn;t written down. OJ stood his stance with telling his dream team that he didn't do it, even though some knew that he did & spoke of it afterwards. So, I think lawyers do alot of things they're not supposed to do - prosecutors, da's & criminal attorneys. It sux...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 17, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »

--   
Positive feedback rating   Super patient seller! My daughter was & he waited for her to get better!

She is talking about a daughter back in 2001. This clearly isn't Terri's ebay account.

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=rdsqrl&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=4

You're correct but keep in mind that Terri's mother is also a teacher, as well as her father. I think this rdsqrl could be connected to her in some way, jmo. I seriously thought I saw something about the PS3, too. I remember going all the way through her FB before it went private. Uncanny.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 17, 2010, 12:06:21 PM »

I think it could be her. Did you see my last comment? I accidentally said they were purchased on June 7th but June 7th is actually when the seller left feedback for rdsqrl! OMG. Look at the rest of the feedback. Hmmm...if she bought these online, I wonder if she was a last minute bidder or if she already had an amount in on an earlier date...kwim?

trying to fig usa time, i think it would be the 3rd here early like 1am, not sure though
so a few days to ship too

Ended: Jun 04, 201010:11:36 SGT   
Bid history: 1 bid

The bid by rdsqrl was placed here: US $0.99 Jun 01, 2010 23:21:14 SGT  

The starting price & date here: US $0.99 May 28, 2010 10:11:36 SGT

The listing ended here: Bidders:1 Bids:1 Time Ended:Jun 04, 2010 10:11:36 SGT Duration:7 days

I think it could be her...for what it's worth. I searched their feedback & rdsqrl recvd fb on the 7th of June for these pants, so since the end date was the 4th & the fb was recvd on the 7th, payment had to be made between the 4th & 7th...but fb wasn't left for this item by rdsqrl bc I searched all their fb left. Lots & lots of teaching supplies. Could be...

More info on rdsqrl on ebay. Hmmm. In March, this rdsqrl purchased something from noveltiesnmorenovelties. They sell adult only sex products. Lotsa lotsa dildos & body oils, edible stuff...hmmm, not that I really wanna think of it but hey, there it is for all to see...

Ok, here's the feedback left on rdsqrl's page:
??¤˜¨?¨˜ª?(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.. Excellent Buyer - Thank You! ..•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)?ª˜¨?¨˜¤??
Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Here's the feedback that rdsqrl left on noveltiesnmorenovelties' page:
Fast shipment, great price, good quality. Would buy from again!
Seller: Member id noveltiesnmorenovelties ( Feedback Score Of 12712)  Mar 03, 2010 21:51

Now, if you go here:
http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/noveltiesnmorenovelties

Look to the bottom where it informs:
We are JSA Corporation aka Hollywood Novelties. We are located in beautiful sunny Southern California. We have been in business for over 30 years and have supplied some of the worlds top companies with unique and exciting products.

Right below this it give this email address:
hollywoodnovelties@yahoo.com

Now, when I google the email address, all that comes up are adult toys...etc.

When I google the name noveltiesnmorenovelties, well tons of ebay adult stuff comes up. You can click on the cached links to see the stuff that was being sold. Alot of them need adult verification but there's no need for it bc you can just hover over where it says "adult verification" and my ie tells me the link (not sure what everyone else uses). I have no idea if any of this means anything, but something to note is that they used to sell pills, stimulants, male & female.

Good morning Titch,

Thanks for all the information.  I guess the profile could fit a few people, teaching supplies and adult toys, it is creepy.
Could SM be a X-size woman?  It is difficult to judge from photo's and video SM size, is she petite but broad shouldered? TIA

Maybe it's her mom's a/c or maybe they even share it? I have no idea. At first I blew it off, now I changed my mind & think it could be connected...then again...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: July 17, 2010, 12:09:03 PM »

Brandi, I just wanted you to know I spent a long time looking at this picture tonight noticing all the poignant detail that you put into it.  I especially love the ray of hope shining through the window.  Thank you for sharing your creative genius with us, you are truly a fine artist.

Brandi, I just wanted to say I love all of your contributions & your thoughtfulness comes through with each & every picture you put together. How caring & sweet. Thank you so much!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 17, 2010, 12:12:58 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

Kaine:  I am not able to comment on the settlement.

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

KATU: Do you believe authorities are close to making an arrest?

Kaine: I can’t comment based on the investigation

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

Kaine: Not that I am aware of but that would be between Terri and her Doctor.

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Kaine: I have no information indicating where Terri might be.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

And if she was going to bring back the project you would think she'd pick up Kyron instead on him needing the bus. 

Exactly...unless the Science Project could have been brought home directly following the Science Fair (in order to save room on the desk for schoolwork)...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 17, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »

I don't think it has ever been verified where little Kitty was.

I believe Kaine said Kiara was with Terri but I don't know if he knows that from teachers and people who saw them together at the school or from Terri.
(Edit-add missing quote bracket to fix quotes.  MB)

In the sitdown interview of Kaine & Desiree, they both said together that Kiara was with Terri at the Science Fair. Speculation since has arisen to suggest maybe Terri left Kiara in the truck bc she was sleeping. If she was at the Science Fair, surely people saw her? Why aren't we hearing more about Terri & Kiara at the Science Fair if this is true? All those people...seems strange people aren't talking...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:43:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 17, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »

Nope.  One of Blink's contributors had a theory that whoever was watching Kiara was also involved in Kyron's disappearance.
That sure could be, or she left her in the car, because I'm sure someone would have remembered Kitty at the school, unless the police are keeping that quiet. If Terri took the truck that day to pick up the science project and then didn't and went to the school bus like everything was okay, that is disturbing. But I wonder why Kaine didn't ask her about that, instead they all went to the school bus stop.

I know, right...? It doesn't add up. I think that's why Kaine, Desiree & Tony all weren't satisfied with Terri's answers...and it brought them together to question her actions & whereabouts harder. IMO.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: July 17, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »

I believe Kaine said Kiara was with Terri but I don't know if he knows that from teachers and people who saw them together at the school or from Terri.
(Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB)
In the sitdown interview of Kaine & Desiree, they both said together that Kiara was with Terri at the Science Fair. Speculation since has arisen to suggest maybe Terri left Kiara in the truck bc she was sleeping. If she was at the Science Fair, surely people saw her? Why aren't we hearing more about Terri & Kiara at the Science Fair if this is true? All those people...seems strange people aren't talking...

Edited bc for some reason what I said showed up as a quote from Klaas. Sorry Klaas...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:43:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #891 on: July 17, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »

Nope.  One of Blink's contributors had a theory that whoever was watching Kiara was also involved in Kyron's disappearance.
That sure could be, or she left her in the car, because I'm sure someone would have remembered Kitty at the school, unless the police are keeping that quiet. If Terri took the truck that day to pick up the science project and then didn't and went to the school bus like everything was okay, that is disturbing. But I wonder why Kaine didn't ask her about that, instead they all went to the school bus stop.

I know, right...? It doesn't add up. I think that's why Kaine, Desiree & Tony all weren't satisfied with Terri's answers...and it brought them together to question her actions & whereabouts harder. IMO.

I'm sure in the hours after Kyron's disappearance, Terri was being asked those questions.  Especially by Desiree.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 17, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »

by KATU News

On Friday night, Kaine Horman, the father of missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, answered questions that KATU News asked him through e-mail. He said he doesn’t know where Terri Horman is after she left the family’s home and can’t comment on the deal struck to get her to move out.

KATU: Can you share with us the nature of the settlement between Kaine and Terri as far as when Terri is to move out and when Kaine can move back in?  Does the settlement include any financial help for Terri?

KATU: Kaine, does Terri still have access to your shared bank accounts, credit cards, etc?  Or do you have some kind of financial restraining order in place as well?

Kaine:  A financial restraining order is a standard item put in place in most if not all divorce settlements - to my knowledge.

KATU: When is the next scheduled on camera media interviews with Desiree and Kaine?

Kaine:  We do not have any currently scheduled.  I will not be available for on camera interviews until after next week as I focus on getting our home back to order for Kiara and preparing it for Kyron’s return.

KATU: What sort of emotional stressors developed for Terri Horman since Kaine and Terri married, leading up to your belief that she was involved in Kyron’s disappearance?

Kaine: Aside from some emotional issues after the birth of Kiara I can’t comment on what additional stresses were on Terri.

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else.  It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

KATU: Kaine, why did you and Terri switch cars the day Kyron disappeared? Did you typically drive the white truck, and Terri the red mustang? Did she request to have the truck that day?

Kaine: I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair - per her statements that the media has reported.

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

KATU: Was Terri bi-polar, either diagnosed or not?  Was she on medication at any point for mental health issues?

KATU: Kaine, do you know if Terri is in Roseburg right now? Thank you again for all your help.

Could the taking of the truck be a clue that Kyron's disappearance was planned by Terri?  Especially in light of the fact that she did not bring back the project as she had said she would.

Good morning Monkeys!!!
Did Terry say why she didn't go to the science fair? She didn't go to pick up the project because she knew Kyron was not longer in the school and the teachers will ask her where is Kyron?
It was probe that the picture was taken the day of Kyron dissapereance? I mean could be taken days before
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: July 17, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »

Considering Terri has not been charged in the murder for hire attempt or the disappearance of Kyron ... I cannot comprehend why she is not challenging Kaines demand that she leave her home.  I cannot comprehend why Terri is not challenging the terms of the the RO which alienates her from her daughter.

Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is working on a defence and ... that defence would be compromised if Terri were to legally challenge her removal from the home ... her alienation from Kiara?

Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is working on a PPD defence that will attempt to explain ... not justify ... all of Terri's warped irrational actions and overreactions following the birth of Kiara?

Janet

+++++++

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
by Frank Mungeam
kgw.com
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well." ....

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 17, 2010, 12:46:30 PM »

If I were Terri and innocent I'd:

1.  Cooperate with LE
2.  Fight to keep my daughter
3.  Would not have been sexting with Michael Cook when the important thing would be to find Kyron

I'm affraid that Terri has much to hide and this is why she's not putting up a fight about anything.  I agree with Kaine in that eventually she will be arrested and I pray they find a way to get her to say what SHE DID with Kyron.

MOO

That one really gets me.  Kiara was her world.

I doubt that one would try to have murdered the father of "Her world."  But then, maybe that's just me. I have seen no indication that Kiara is less of Kaines's world than Terri's. I know that Terri has been busy of late what with the landscaper, and Michael Cook and sexting and porno pics, but maybe she could take the time to tell what she did with Kyron.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 17, 2010, 07:57:15 PM »

Titch

I am not sure of motives but ... Kaine has been attempting to control who speaks to the media from the getgo.

Janet

+++++

Missing Child - Kyron Horman, 7
Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 17, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

by KATU News

And if she was going to bring back the project you would think she'd pick up Kyron instead on him needing the bus. 

I am confused...why did Kaine not question why she had not picked up the project when she had ask for the truck to do so...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 17, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »

"And if she was going to bring back the project you would think she'd pick up Kyron instead on him needing the bus."  Quoted from klaasend.

Very astute observation, a question that should be asked! 
Maybe Kyron's project didn't have to go home that day ?
Do we know for a fact it had too.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 17, 2010, 01:01:57 PM »

Mymonkey - how do we know he didn't?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 17, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph

Friday, July 16, 2010, 9:48 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 12:47 AM

Kaine Horman said Terri Moulton Horman came home from taking her first polygraph examination after Kyron's disappearance and "vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth week, Kaine and Kyron's mother and stepfather, Desiree and Tony Young, invited The Oregonian and other media to submit written questions.

In his responses sent late Friday, Kaine Horman touches on the strife in his marriage, his belief that a third party was involved in his son's disappearance and how he is now coping with being a single father.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...s_how_ter.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.