May 22, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 399560 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

Just a thought but Jewish name for grandfather is ZADDA

Not at all.  I got the feelilng that Casey is living in a different universe than we are.

I must have had a brief lapse in judgement for a moment listening to that psycho
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »

ok, so this Jeff guy from the tapes, has he been spoken to? Do we know anything about him?

Jeff Hawkins?  I don't think he ever existed outside of Casey's sick mind.

I don't have a source to quote, but I recall hearing that he does exist and he never left any child of his with this Zanny person.

I may be wrong, it's what I recall though.

Brandi - I remember the same about him.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:58 PM »

Janet - I went to UVA and that's Tom Jefferson's school. I'm pretty sure I know what I' talking about here. I lived in Charlottesville for 6 years. Those things do not exist, but are so ingrained in society - good luck trying to ever get rid of them.

I studied at the Center for Political Science and have a degree in business also. I was also Vice President of my fraternity (which shall remain nameless) 

you can find it on the cover of Time Magazine in one issue in 1988. 

Skull & Bones?

Not sure that it is a "fraternity" per se...
Give my regards to Bush #41...
KiahJ
that's still Yale, but I will pass on your kind words at the annual Crawford barbecue. I said I was in a fraternity not a criminal enterprise.

hee hee

um most of the frat parties that i attended in college were definitely bordering on criminal... esp the rugby one 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1123 on: September 12, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »

ok, so this Jeff guy from the tapes, has he been spoken to? Do we know anything about him?

I don't have a source to quote, but I recall hearing that he does exist and he never left any child of his with this Zanny person.

Yea i heard that he stated that he never talked to casey about any babysitter and he doesn't know a zanny
and he left universal in 2002 the police said
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: September 12, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

Your point is well taken, Rob.  It's univerally assumed that the police have to say word for word:  "You are under arrest.  You have the right to remain silent.  You have the right to an attorney before questioning..."  That is not true.  They do not HAVE to do that.  People also think, "Oh, they didn't read me my rights, so I get off scott-free."  Again, not true.

The fact that your fifth amendment rights were not explained to you is not the issue.  The issue arises when the client successfully asserts they had no idea what the heck the fifth amendment is and never would have talked if they had known they didn't have to or if they'd known they could stop the questioning until their lawyer was present.

Casey is a stupid 22 year old girl.  She'd been in the company of police being questioned off and on for over 12 hours at the point of the second recorded interview.  By then, she'd probably been without sleep for 36 hours or more.  I'm just saying it's likely her defense attorney will raise these issues at trial - and he might win.  You see where I'm going?

switchy now you're thinking. Casey could have said I won't talk without an attorney or said read me my rights and make me a formal suspect... and that would have been better for Baez. But she was trying to shift the blame and you can't do both at the same time, unless you are a conspirator - which she is.

In the recordings, it is also clear that Casey was free between session and when Melich and Allen came back they confronted her with her lies after they checked out her story and STILL DID NOT ARREST HER. They never treated her as a suspect, but as mrskub pointed out - a person of interest. This is not going to fly - it's admissible.

OK, Rob.  Uncle!  I think I could make it work though.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: September 12, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

Janet - I went to UVA and that's Tom Jefferson's school. I'm pretty sure I know what I' talking about here. I lived in Charlottesville for 6 years. Those things do not exist, but are so ingrained in society - good luck trying to ever get rid of them.

I studied at the Center for Political Science and have a degree in business also. I was also Vice President of my fraternity (which shall remain nameless) 

you can find it on the cover of Time Magazine in one issue in 1988. 

Skull & Bones?

Not sure that it is a "fraternity" per se...
Give my regards to Bush #41...
KiahJ
that's still Yale, but I will pass on your kind words at the annual Crawford barbecue. I said I was in a fraternity not a criminal enterprise.

hee hee

um most of the frat parties that i attended in college were definitely bordering on criminal... esp the rugby one 
           me too!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »

I just noticed this on the web cam.  Do you see that the Anthony house also has new concrete on their sidewalks?  They wouldn't be that stupid would they?  I wonder when the new sidewalk was put in?
Hmmm I saw that also hidden in plain sight

Oh Blonde.  There is so much in this case, our minds can only digest so much at one time.

In my sick mind, I am wondering if they put up the "no trespassing signs" to keep people off of Caylees grave.  I know it is strange, but so is this entire family.

That's also the spot George lost it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »

Ok..so he DOES exist...just hearing her puts it in even more perspective......

"God dont like ugly"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: September 12, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »

Here is the new GLOBE article thanks to San.  Usually these tabloids papers come out on the east coast a day or so before the west coast....I don't know why:

It's probably fair to say Kristina is off the Anthony guest list.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: September 12, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »

Here is the new GLOBE article thanks to San.  Usually these tabloids papers come out on the east coast a day or so before the west coast....I don't know why:

I saw that today at wal mart

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1130 on: September 12, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

I saw that today at wal mart
I wasted the money on that today.. I don't think it told me anything more then what we already know actually i think i learned more from here and nancy grace
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: September 12, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »

Oh Rob, you would like me if you met me, I'm really a nice person

you're a terrific person Always1.. everyone knows that - but Carpe likes you more than me and I see stars for you two.

I really like how you do the dishes and have Coors light on hand - very good qualities.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: September 12, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »

Brandi - I remember the same about him.

Jeff Hawkins is the marine Casey called in California.  She told him she'd talked to her mother and brother already and that she wanted to come to California to tell him something.

Jeff Hopkins is the man Casey said she worked with at Universal and the one who introduced her to Zenaida.  Jeff admits knowing Casey, but says she was just an acquaintance.  Jeff Hopkins was fired from Universal in 2002, does not have a son named Zach, and did not introduce Casey to any Zenaida or nanny at all, or so he says.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: September 12, 2008, 07:11:10 PM »

I believe the name is Jeff Hopkins and he does exist. His testimony is somewhere in the 400 pages of previously released document. He does say he did not introduce Casey to Zenaida and does not know who that is.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: September 12, 2008, 07:11:29 PM »

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

Not at all.  I got the feelilng that Casey is living in a different universe than we are.

I must have had a brief lapse in judgement for a moment listening to that psycho

zadie is jewish grandfather...it's a yiddish thing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: September 12, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »

you're a terrific person Always1.. everyone knows that - but Carpe likes you more than me and I see stars for you two.

I really like how you do the dishes and have Coors light on hand - very good qualities.
        Oh Rob, I never know how to respond to you.....I've never met any one like you before....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: September 12, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »

I am now on part 2..NOW its making sense....

"God dont like ugly"
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: September 12, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

I am having a real hard time with this.  Casey is very stern that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th.  Did Cindy take Caylee away from Casey and hide her somewhere?  Was the big blow up on Father's Day about Casey not being able to see Caylee?  Hence Casey took off and Cindy made up story that she heard both of them in bedroom in morning and George saw them leaving that day?

I know you may all think I am nuts, but about 10% of me (maybe more) thinks that Cindy took Caylee away and Casey really has not idea where she is, but Cindy said Caylee is safe...hence why the entire family is calm and not out looking.

Just grabbing at straws and none of us have every come across a case like this where both sides are calm.

Cindy's call to cops was to arrest for theft.  Maybe to teach her a lesson or get her far away from Caylee for a while until she straightens out. 

"I gave you a month and not another day" Cindy quote also hits me as "I gave you a month to straighten out and you didn't do it....hence you are not getting Caylee back and jail will straighten you out"

All of Casey's lie's are to protect Cindy because she knows if she rats Cindy out, she will never see Caylee.  All of Casey lies were to make sure she wasn't charged with murder of Caylee and be out of jail sooner.  Little did she know about the Federal charges of bank fraud and identity theft.

I may be crazy, but I still think it was Cindy and George, not Casey that made Caylee disappear.  It would explain why this family is not frantic as all of us would be.  Not frantic on either end.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: September 12, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »

Oh Rob, I never know how to respond to you.....I've never met any one like you before....

Pssstttt....You're supposed to say, "Ohhhh Robbbbbbbb!!!!!!!" in a voice that sounds like Mary Tyler Moore. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: September 12, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony and Kristina Chester

Posted in the Orlando Sentinel Forum
Jenna
Memphis, TN    Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Wednesday

No one but Casey knows what really happened. But I do know that Casey's behavior for someone who has "misplaced" her daughter is completely out of the ordinary. On June 20, Casey left a message on Kristinas myspace page saying "Hey girl! Long time! What's this about going to Canada? I miss you!" Now, tell me how your daughter comes up missing, and you are having conversation with someone about their trip to Canada?!? Something is not right. And I also agree that Casey's mother knew that she smelled a dead body. I have come across a dead body where I work (one of my residents at my apartment complex) and it would never have been mistaken as week old pizza. It is a very distinct smell and one that no other can even come close to. I feel bad for this family and for their loss. I can only pray that I am wrong and that Caylee will show up.
visitor
Philadelphia, PA    Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Wednesday

Jenna wrote:
No one but Casey knows what really happened. But I do know that Casey's behavior for someone who has "misplaced" her daughter is completely out of the ordinary. On June 20, Casey left a message on Kristinas myspace page saying "Hey girl! Long time! What's this about going to Canada? I miss you!" Now, tell me how your daughter comes up missing, and you are having conversation with someone about their trip to Canada?!? Something is not right. And I also agree that Casey's mother knew that she smelled a dead body. I have come across a dead body where I work (one of my residents at my apartment complex) and it would never have been mistaken as week old pizza. It is a very distinct smell and one that no other can even come close to. I feel bad for this family and for their loss. I can only pray that I am wrong and that Caylee will show up.
Wow!! That is so so damning! Hope this little piece shows up in court. Send this to LE, PLEASE.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TCHS26LOJ0MLL46OE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.