May 03, 2024, 06:19:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 544026 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: July 26, 2011, 04:12:36 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 26, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »

We're back!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 26, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »

We're back!   

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 27, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »

MORE GOOD PR FOR ARUBA

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html

Teen Fights Off Aruba Attacker, Lives
High School Student Says Newton Self-Defense Class Saved Her

POSTED: 6:50 am EDT July 27, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 am EDT July 27, 2011

BOSTON -- A Newton high school student said if it wasn't for a self-defense class she took just before a recent trip to Aruba, she might not be alive.

Lily Konowitz said she was brutally beaten in a bathroom on the Caribbean island during a vacation there this spring.

Konowitz said she never thought her spring break in April would end in the hospital.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html#ixzz1TJMoFDlP

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html#ixzz1TJMXxfxy
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 27, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »

http://lilykonowitzfoundation.org/

Our Mission:

To empower women through self-defense education.

Our mission is accomplished in several parts: by donating equipment to organizations teaching self-defense and rape prevention classes; offering grants to allow women to attend self-defense classes and through educational material to provide information on rape prevention.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: July 27, 2011, 11:00:09 AM »

MORE GOOD PR FOR ARUBA

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html

Teen Fights Off Aruba Attacker, Lives
High School Student Says Newton Self-Defense Class Saved Her

POSTED: 6:50 am EDT July 27, 2011
UPDATED: 8:23 am EDT July 27, 2011

BOSTON -- A Newton high school student said if it wasn't for a self-defense class she took just before a recent trip to Aruba, she might not be alive.

Lily Konowitz said she was brutally beaten in a bathroom on the Caribbean island during a vacation there this spring.

Konowitz said she never thought her spring break in April would end in the hospital.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html#ixzz1TJMoFDlP

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html#ixzz1TJMXxfxy

Konowitz suffered a black eye and abrasions to her knee in the attack. She now thinks often of the Natalee Holloway case and describes how helpless she felt when she was assaulted in Aruba.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/28678487/detail.html#ixzz1TJl0KO3P

She was lucky, I'm glad she's o.k.

But I wish more American tourists would think of Natalee's case and NOT go there!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 27, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/07/michael-levestone-kier-bay-cas-mescos-cu-liliana-mathew-pa-ta-cu-su-tata-cu-tin-enfermedad-serio/

Papiamentu translation:

michael levestone wanted bay cas same cu liliana mathew, for is cu his father cu have enfermedad earnest

publication: tuesday, 26 july 2011.

categoria: general,judicial

oranjestad (aan): monday daily paper owing to the oportunidad of talk cu the preso michael levestone, hour cu past owing to visit his father cu is abide of one enfermedad earnest. is so cu levestone together cu alex y liliana mathew is close at kia door cu they're worde acusa among another of maltrato, traficacion human y of is form part of one organizacion criminal, relaciona cu foxy lady.

levestone atravez of his advocate owing to haci one peticion at corte for her can achieve permission for is cu his father, door cu the father is much bad at home.

past owing to splica daily paper cu first past owing to achieve permission for bay look at his father 2 hour cada two week, but now the is achieve 4 hour all week, for her bay close his father, atende cune y happen time cune.

levestone owing to count ; daily paper cu the is achieve cu the have to achieve the oportunidad of leave pound for her can is cu his father, till hour the caso come fast.

past owing to splica cu liliana mathew if owing to leave pound end y can owing to bay till merca for visit his mother bad, siendo cu liliana have the same acusacionnan contra dje cu michael self have.

then past owing to tell cu the is achieve cu the same leynan cu owing to give liliana the derecho of leave pound for visit his mother, have to aplica pe also.

according levestone, the fiscal, or.m y corte is tell cu the not can worde let in freedom, because but comunidad will achieve one ‘shock’, door cu the acusacionnan is earnest.

sinembargo levestone his ponencia is cu liliana mathew also have the same acusacionnan contra dje y the is ask about his self if freedom of liliana not owing to shock comunidad.

past owing to indica at daily paper cu diaranzon the is bay corte again cu his advocate, for look at if the can achieve his freedom for her is cu his father.

past owing to splica cu corte at curaçao in first instancia owing to rechaza his peticion for her caso come fast, saying cu the will was mucho late, but now the caso is bay is at aruba self. levestone owing to cuestiona the asunto here, indicando cu the hueznan at aruba is esunnan cu owing to atende his casonan end.

past owing to tell also cu the have the impresion cu the hulandesnan wanted pinte dark in comunidad, siendo cu in the caso here the is inocente. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2011, 12:10:57 AM »

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/12004951790636/teen-uses-self-defense-against-aruba-attacker/

Teen uses self defense against Aruba attacker

Video

http://wn.whdh.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=6094694&at1=Station 1&h1=Newton woman attacked&flvUri=&partnerclipid=
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2011, 12:31:43 AM »

Hopefully the attacker doesn't have a Daddy Judge wannabe. If so, he'll be out in no time.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »

Hopefully the attacker doesn't have a Daddy Judge wannabe. If so, he'll be out in no time.   Rolling Eyes

He won't get any time.  Afterall, I'm sure she was asking for it.  What do tourists expect.  If they go to Aruban bar or if they wear skimpy clothes on the beach or in the water they must want it. (please note heavy sarcasm)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #490 on: July 28, 2011, 12:47:21 AM »

He won't get any time.  Afterall, I'm sure she was asking for it.  What do tourists expect.  If they go to Aruban bar or if they wear skimpy clothes on the beach or in the water they must want it. (please note heavy sarcasm)

Right........ and the standards to be a "slut" mean that beachwear (like a jean skirt and non-formfitting cotton halter top) is enough to make you one. Just ask Deepak. He needs to land in the nether regions of Alaska where the eskimo population dresses decently and the bars are all on floating ice fishing expeditions.   

I wish this story was making BIG news!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: July 28, 2011, 02:25:28 AM »

Maybe this was it? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9630.msg1332066#msg1332066

http://www.amigoe.com/PDF%20amigoearu/27-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Tourist beaten

ORANGE CITY - A 18-year-old American tourist was Friday unexpectedly attacked by a 23-year-old boy. The teen reported that when they emerge from the bathroom of La Ronda was the Aruban had just beaten her.

Agents went to half past twelve at night when she reported the Hondurasstraat of abuse received.  As they spoke with witnesses who reported a The tourist man was assaulted and then had gone away. He would stop In a garden of a house under construction. The officers saw the man hidden behind the bushes, but he ran away when he agents saw. Moments later they could keep him anyway.  The officers then went to La Ronda victim to hear. The man were enrolled.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 28, 2011, 02:34:52 AM »

Maybe this was it? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9630.msg1332066#msg1332066

Google translation:

Tourist beaten

ORANGE CITY - A 18-year-old American tourist was Friday unexpectedly attacked by a 23-year-old boy. The teen reported that when they emerge from the bathroom of La Ronda was the Aruban had just beaten her.

Agents went to half past twelve at night when she reported the Hondurasstraat of abuse received.  As they spoke with witnesses who reported a The tourist man was assaulted and then had gone away. He would stop In a garden of a house under construction. The officers saw the man hidden behind the bushes, but he ran away when he agents saw. Moments later they could keep him anyway.  The officers then went to La Ronda victim to hear. The man were enrolled.

Original article

Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: July 28, 2011, 03:07:11 AM »

This article gave the initials of the attacker.

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?paged=16

4/27/2011 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

tourist mericano maltrata without none motibo

diabierna owing to enter informe at keep of police at oranjestad at hondurasstraat for a cu owing to maltrata one tourist, owing to dirigi police at sitio. at arrival is talk cu one witness cu is declara cu one man owing to maltrata one tourist child muhe in la ronda y owing to core bay sconde in cura of one cas in construccion, they owing to show police where the homber is scondi. police owing to bay busca y is come across cu he j. m. naci at aruba of 23 ana scondi in kill. hour cu past owing to see police past owing to try core bay but police owing to succeed gare at time. past owing to being deteni y take away keep, police owing to return la ronda y is talk cu the tourist l. k. naci at merca of 18 ana y is declara cu past owing to leave of bano without none motibo he j. m. owing to dale.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 28, 2011, 03:40:55 AM »

Justice for Natalee,

and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 28, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »

So LA RONDA is where it happened.  Looks like a smaller out of the way bar/rum shop.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Ronda-Cafe-Aruba/185204558157232

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 28, 2011, 12:49:17 PM »

I see 24ora waited for an article that didn't mention Natalee to post about this story breaking in the U. S. ...

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/34753-hoben-ta-uza-defensa-propio-contra-atake-na-aruba.html

young is employ defence own contra atake at aruba

thursday, 28 july 2011 12:07

entrenamento of one muhe young of massachusetts owing to resulta, hour cu the was of vakantie at aruba. the young of 18 year owing to tell cu the el’a wordo acorala in one bathroom at aruba, but at luga of become one victima, el’a struggle. departamento of police of newton is ofrece cursonan basico of defence own, for cualkier child muhe or muhe more old cu 13 year.

the habilidadnan here owing to resulta for one young that was apunto of cuminsa cu his first year at universidad.

“e entrenamento owing to save my life,” lily konowitz owing to tell.

el’a take the cursonan while cu the was one senior at newton south high school. three week after of the curso con for fight cu one atakante, the have to owing to haci this in life regal.

“mientras cu i have stop y was cla for bay, el’a open the door once more, owing to look at my y owing to strike my,” konowitz owing to tell. “wowo left.”

during vakantie at april, konowitz owing to trip for aruba cu family of one amistad. the entrenamento of konowitz owing to resulta during the atake.

“mi owing to stay push'e. i have send knee on dje. never i have think cu my will think cu my will die till hour cu i have leave afo,”

konowitz owing to tell. konowitz owing to leave y the atakante owing to wordo grab. the sargento of police at newton, that owing to supervisa the entrenamento of lily is sorprendi.

“mi is much proud of dje. el’a reacciona exactly as my was wanted for her reacciona. el’a atake till hour cu the was can owing to bay for of dje y ask aid,” sargento william spalding owing to tell.

famianan of konowitz owing to arise one fundacion in his name for so cumpre ekiponan for so another women can achieve the same entrenamento.

“despues of thing owing to happen, i have realisa cu my child muhe was one heroe, not one victima, y i have realisa, cu if not was for her declaration of policy, will we was have one result horifico,” according steven konowitz.

konowitz owing to tell cu testigonan owing to see the atakante y they owing to calling police. the individual now here is wardando his sentencia. konowitz is wait for cu his storia can influencia another women for they busca entrenamento in defence own.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 28, 2011, 12:50:35 PM »

Forgot to add that the article had been run through the Papiamentu translator.

http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/index.php?pAction=tradusi

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 28, 2011, 01:32:38 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20513564,00.html

JonBenet Ramsey's Father Remarries
By Tim Nudd

Thursday July 28, 2011 11:00 AM EDT

John Ramsey

Jeff Kowalsky/Zuma
Facebook Tweet Five years after his wife Patsy died of ovarian cancer, John Ramsey, the father of slain Colorado child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, has remarried.

Ramsey, 67, tied the knot with Jan Rousseaux, 53, a twice-divorced Las Vegas designer, on July 21 in Charlevoix, Mich., reports the National Enquirer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2011, 01:54:35 PM »

I see 24ora waited for an article that didn't mention Natalee to post about this story breaking in the U. S. ...

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/34753-hoben-ta-uza-defensa-propio-contra-atake-na-aruba.html

young is employ defence own contra atake at aruba

thursday, 28 july 2011 12:07

entrenamento of one muhe young of massachusetts owing to resulta, hour cu the was of vakantie at aruba. the young of 18 year owing to tell cu the el’a wordo acorala in one bathroom at aruba, but at luga of become one victima, el’a struggle. departamento of police of newton is ofrece cursonan basico of defence own, for cualkier child muhe or muhe more old cu 13 year.

the habilidadnan here owing to resulta for one young that was apunto of cuminsa cu his first year at universidad.

“e entrenamento owing to save my life,” lily konowitz owing to tell.

el’a take the cursonan while cu the was one senior at newton south high school. three week after of the curso con for fight cu one atakante, the have to owing to haci this in life regal.

“mientras cu i have stop y was cla for bay, el’a open the door once more, owing to look at my y owing to strike my,” konowitz owing to tell. “wowo left.”

during vakantie at april, konowitz owing to trip for aruba cu family of one amistad. the entrenamento of konowitz owing to resulta during the atake.

“mi owing to stay push'e. i have send knee on dje. never i have think cu my will think cu my will die till hour cu i have leave afo,”

konowitz owing to tell. konowitz owing to leave y the atakante owing to wordo grab. the sargento of police at newton, that owing to supervisa the entrenamento of lily is sorprendi.

“mi is much proud of dje. el’a reacciona exactly as my was wanted for her reacciona. el’a atake till hour cu the was can owing to bay for of dje y ask aid,” sargento william spalding owing to tell.

famianan of konowitz owing to arise one fundacion in his name for so cumpre ekiponan for so another women can achieve the same entrenamento.

“despues of thing owing to happen, i have realisa cu my child muhe was one heroe, not one victima, y i have realisa, cu if not was for her declaration of policy, will we was have one result horifico,” according steven konowitz.

konowitz owing to tell cu testigonan owing to see the atakante y they owing to calling police. the individual now here is wardando his sentencia. konowitz is wait for cu his storia can influencia another women for they busca entrenamento in defence own.

Comment to the article....I think they are questioning if the story is true or not.   

Guess they don't read the newspapers...

Scirbi pa amimes, July 28, 2011   
Boso mester busca pa wak si e storia aki ta berdad, paso hopi hende kier usa nomber di nos Aruba den un forma negativo pa haya cosnan pa nan mes. Boso mester double check si e storia aki ta berdad!

Papiamentu translation:

come across... scirbi for amimes, july 28, 2011
you have to busca for look at if the storia here is berdad, pace much person wanted using name of we aruba in one form negative for achieve cosnan for they self. you have to double check if the storia here is berdad!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.