May 04, 2024, 09:38:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 229817 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?
 Mine -misty  and for the heck of it grandma
Snort... Gram Neves first, just for giggles.
Hey, that made me snort as it was unexpected out of left field thing.
You know what, I have to look up the term waterboard. I live a sheltered life .   
A form of torture that made some of the gitmoresidents spill the beans
At least it's better than being beheaded but I digress........................My choice MC and the uni cycle perv

whoa .... I'm confused now ..... it doesn't take much especially in this case where there are so many players ...... but I thought the uni cycle perv was in Sandra's case ... but then again....maybe he was from this case.... I can't remember where he was from, I do remember something about some perv that taught unicycle lessons (BTW short of circus members who needs those anyway?). Please help refresh my memory.

that was the sex offender that Misty knew I think...can't remember his name...Snodgrass somebody....but it was with this case of that I am sure of..he was giving unicycle lessons to 2 sisters and was improperly touching them...IIRC

Brandi????where are you? she always knows the names etc..

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »

Going from memory so
william snodgrass some sort of molestation case pending . was supposed to have spent time (now we know what that means ) misty
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »

Lets take a little poll . If you could waterboard any two people in satsuma ,who ?

Well we could put them all in individual padded cells for a couple of weeks and then call in Dr. Drew.......
rather get waterboarded then interviewed by NG

That really is a scary thought....  I never think of hers as interviews.. just interriogations.....  I set back and wait for her to grab the bamboo shards to shove under someones finger nails.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »

JS and CS

^^^^^^^who dat?  Crytstal ?and who? mind went blank..sorry..

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

These initials do get confusing but not Crystal. JS and his wife Con S

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:28 PM »

JS and CS

there are so many of them that I don't think that I could just pick 2 to be honest with ya...

Johnny and Connie Sheffield? now that is interesting...what are your thoughts? care to share?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #825 on: May 02, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »

Going from memory so
william snodgrass some sort of molestation case pending . was supposed to have spent time (now we know what that means ) misty
Yes, and a real sick creep 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »

Maven...we were posting almost the same thing at the same time...

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #828 on: May 02, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends. I have gone to that page and the only way I can see anything is if she accepts me as a friend. Gee, me and Misty friends. Is there another way around to get to see what you guys are seeing?
Also, I had a thought, which always gets me in trouble. Is there a reason why Cobra would not be able to have some of the money that has been collected to help find Haleigh? We know lots of the money has not been spent to find her. i would think this could be for a good cause. It doesn't have to go directly to him,but maybe pay his motel room. Just wondering.
Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys,   did anybody see a cross on Mistys page?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

JS and CS

I thought CS meant Crystal.   Interesting .........but what would the motive be?

I was wondering that too...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »

goodnite my monkey friends...going to watch Geraldo (puke) but he might have some news on his show....
talk to you all tomorrow...
group vibes to Haleigh's safe return ....hugssss to Haleigh....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

At least it's better than being beheaded but I digress........................My choice MC and the uni cycle perv

whoa .... I'm confused now ..... it doesn't take much especially in this case where there are so many players ...... but I thought the uni cycle perv was in Sandra's case ... but then again....maybe he was from this case.... I can't remember where he was from, I do remember something about some perv that taught unicycle lessons (BTW short of circus members who needs those anyway?). Please help refresh my memory.

that was the sex offender that Misty knew I think...can't remember his name...Snodgrass somebody....but it was with this case of that I am sure of..he was giving unicycle lessons to 2 sisters and was improperly touching them...IIRC

Brandi????where are you? she always knows the names etc..

Thank you!!! Can't believe I forgot it was the Snodgrass guy .... but it's all coming back to me now ... slowly   

and yes Brandi is awesome with remembering names!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »

Going from memory so

I'm pretty sure it's Daniel Snodgrass.  Spent time with MC. Was indicted for molesting a young girl who was also with  a sister who was a teen I believe.  Seems similar to him entertaining MC ( teen)  and haleigh .  just see him as a good posibilty   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 02, 2009, 09:56:09 PM »

I don't think so, I screen copied the entire page.... 18 individual pages.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: May 02, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

goodnite my monkey friends...going to watch Geraldo (puke) but he might have some news on his show....
talk to you all tomorrow...
group vibes to Haleigh's safe return ....hugssss to Haleigh....

Nite cookie! I pray for Haleigh's safe return also, and don't let Geraldo give you indigestion ... or bad dreams.... sleep well!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: May 02, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »

rosebud we are about to take up a collection for a big water tank
jokes aside I do think there is a place to donate to cobra
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: May 02, 2009, 09:58:31 PM »

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: May 02, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

Misty has now set her myspace to private, but some of the monkeys have taken screenshots. That is a good idea about the money, but I'm not sure how those things work.

You certainly have a good point, and I wondered the same thing.. That's what the money was for,  don't know if there is money still there... suppose to be in a trust,  but the oddest things do happen in that community... and apparently, ron hasn't even considered helping Cobra out.....   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: May 02, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »

Yes I did see a cross it was like one of those road side memorials where someone was killed in a car accident or something. Is that what you are talking about?
Yes.....does it say Jeramy or Dukes on it?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.