May 21, 2024, 05:33:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 337420 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: June 15, 2010, 10:40:38 AM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Good morning, Cookie.  So! Cindy said she had never seen Casey angry.  Well Cindy, dear one, how about all the calls to LE about domestic disturbances at your home and all of the reports of the neighbors of seeing and hearing fights between you and your devil offspring.  Under oath, too.  "Under oath" means nothing to the Anthonys, though.  I think it probably does to the neighbors.

And about the "Crosshairs" comment, that idiotic Banfield has it backwards.  Cindy has put everyone Casey ever knew under the "Crosshairs" of suspicion.  Oh these people make me sick.  All of them.

The only difference between the Anthonys and the Van Der Sloots is nationality. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: June 15, 2010, 10:46:32 AM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Good morning, Cookie.  So! Cindy said she had never seen Casey angry.  Well Cindy, dear one, how about all the calls to LE about domestic disturbances at your home and all of the reports of the neighbors of seeing and hearing fights between you and your devil offspring.  Under oath, too.  "Under oath" means nothing to the Anthonys, though.  I think it probably does to the neighbors.

And about the "Crosshairs" comment, that idiotic Banfield has it backwards.  Cindy has put everyone Casey ever knew under the "Crosshairs" of suspicion.  Oh these people make me sick.  All of them.

I know right?  just watched the interview with the A holes...they need to just stay home! these people make themselves look even more foolish every time they open their mouths! they make me sick..

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1462 on: June 15, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

BB...I agree with you too!!

Mission..thanks for the link...I am gonna watch it before I have breakfast!
LOL you want to eat after either.........they make your stomach turn.  Hope your ankle is better Cookie.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: June 15, 2010, 10:50:01 AM »

BBM

Here, here, you hit the nail on the head.  I wish we could get the Ants to visit Peru, it would do my heart good to see George in a Peruvian lock up.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1464 on: June 15, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »

Well put Babybear!  They are such low class pieces of you know what.  I would just love it if someone would ask them why they sit on KC's side of the courtroom and not Caylee's. No one has the where with all to ask that question.........well, maybe Kathi Belich a real news reporter.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: June 15, 2010, 11:17:50 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony: GMA 6/15/10
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ju-E_EBXVaI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ju-E_EBXVaI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: June 15, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/06/-its-been-two-years.html
WDBO Local News      
Anthonys remember Caylee on grim anniversary
By
Marva Hinton
@ June 15, 2010 10:45 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
It's been two years since George and Cindy Anthony last saw their granddaughter Caylee alive. They appeared on Good Morning America Wednesday to mark the anniversary.

"The last two years have been just unbearable," said George.

During the taped interview, he and Cindy showed off the bracelets they wear to remember Caylee, and George revealed a large tattoo of her on his chest.

"It just means so, so much to me like when people pledge allegiance or something like that," said George. "Even when I do that, or I put my hand over my heart, I'm like 'ah man, she's still with me.'"

George and Cindy also reiterated that they believe Casey is innocent, and Cindy says investigators have tried to portray her daughter as a monster.

"I think they were frustrated with Casey because I was told by the investigators the first night they took her that they were going to break her in 24 to 48 hours, and they didn't break her, and they haven't broken her because there's nothing to break," said Cindy. "There's still nothing that proves that Casey did anything expect lie to them about her work and things like that."

When the interviewer asked about the implication of Casey's lies, Cindy downplayed them.

"A liar doesn't make you a murderer," said Cindy.

Cindy also talked about letters Casey wrote to another inmate that were released to the public. In them, she accuses George and her brother, Lee, of sexual abuse.

"I read the letters," said Cindy. "I read them all. It was very hurtful for George."
Cindy calls the inmate Casey wrote to a plant, and George says despite what Casey said, he still stands by her because he loves her.

The couple was also asked about the possible outcome of their daughter's trial. Cindy was confident that she would go free.

"Well, I have had dreams that Casey's home, and I have faith that Casey will be home."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1467 on: June 15, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »

Hello monkeys  SmileSmile

I would like to ask all that have time to light a candle for our little Caylee today...Sad

The link is in my signature line....THANK YOU...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1468 on: June 15, 2010, 11:43:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trying to catch up on all the threads today. As I will be out of commission for several days with back surgery tomorrow. I simply refuse to watch the video of the show. I am to the point that I could scream just hearing the Ant's name much less watching their dog and pony shows. Just reading all of your comments on the show make me so angry. Why they even brought up Beth Holloway's name in the same interview with the Anthonys is a crime. Cindy Anthony has nothing, nada, zip, zilch in common with Beth Holloway. What an insult to poor beth.
Hope all have a great day!.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: June 15, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »

Good morning all Smile   I didn't watch that crapola and I am not going to.  I don't believe one single word that comes out of their mouths.  Actually, I think they live in "upside down" world and they say the exact opposite of what is real.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1470 on: June 15, 2010, 11:58:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trying to catch up on all the threads today. As I will be out of commission for several days with back surgery tomorrow. I simply refuse to watch the video of the show. I am to the point that I could scream just hearing the Ant's name much less watching their dog and pony shows. Just reading all of your comments on the show make me so angry. Why they even brought up Beth Holloway's name in the same interview with the Anthonys is a crime. Cindy Anthony has nothing, nada, zip, zilch in common with Beth Holloway. What an insult to poor beth.
My prayers to you darla. I'm with you I refuse to watch their bs, just read what all happened.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: June 15, 2010, 12:01:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hugs Darla.   We'll keep you in prayer that your surgery goes well.    I can't stand to watch it either - after reading the comments here.   I already know it will make me sick.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: June 15, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »

The couple was also asked about the possible outcome of their daughter's trial. Cindy was confident that she would go free.

"Well, I have had dreams that Casey's home, and I have faith that Casey will be home."
  What a dilusional witch.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: June 15, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak.html
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
George and Cindy Anthony Speak

~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: June 15, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »

What a dilusional witch.

They need to be having nightmares of her coming back home! I know I would be!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: June 15, 2010, 12:59:57 PM »

What a dilusional witch.

They need to be having nightmares of her coming back home! I know I would be!
I can't imagine that deep down they would want her back, with these two, who knows ?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: June 15, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

What a dilusional witch.

Couldn't agree more. Cindy is delusional. Casey will never be coming home.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: June 15, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »

The 'kicker' for me was right out of the box when Ashply Broomfield said that the Anthonys had barely spoken about this since it all unfolded ... LOLOL!!!

Thank goodness I was enjoying a cup of my newly purchased organic Peruvian coffee to prevent me from having a fainting spell.   [ Explorer's Bounty - "Expedition Inca" - Light Roast:  It's yummy! ]

Send these Anthonys to Aruba where lying is an artform & a religion.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 15, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys--First I wanted to comment on this morning's interview...well, I wouldn't even call it that.  Nobody asks the A's question.  They just look at them with sympathy and ask them the same stupid questions and Cindy gives the same stupid answers.  "Just because you're a liar doesn't make you a murderer."  That's her famous line.  I guess you could also say, "just because you're a liar doesn't make you an adulterer" as we know George had to lie to Cindy about where he was going (as we all find out later).  And poor George got his feelings hurt when Casey accused him of sexual 'misconduct'.  Oh brother, why does ABC keep having them on their show. 

About a week ago my family and I went to Orlando.  (My daughter and I came back sick), but that's another story.  Anyway, while we were there we went to see the A's house and the Caylee Memorial spot.  I was a little nervous about going, but anyway dh drove to the house and I was shocked at how small it was.  The tv cameras make that place look big.  It's one tiny littl house.  So we drove down the road to the memorial site and dh pulled up and he said, 'look, there are other people here.'  Well, what would two men in a pickup truck being doing here I wondered.  As I watched them get out of the truck I realized it was Baez and Mason.  What are the chances of that happening?  As I watched them it looked as if Baez was showing Mason the layout of the place because Baez was going down into the woods and spreading his arms out when he talked sorta like he was talking about 'the whole place'.  Mason just kinda stood there and didn't really go down into the woods.  Needless to say I told dh to let's go.  I didn't need Baez to take down my tag number and summons me to court (for some stupid reason).  LOL  Anyway, it just seems to me Baez is going to keep bringing up the fact about there was no search there at the woods or some stupid excuse. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: June 15, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi Darla.  C & A are a pair of the most obnoxious people I have ever seen.  They deserve one another.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow Darla, and hope this surgery will keep you free of pain in the future.  (((oooo)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.