May 22, 2024, 03:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 274580 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »

ok, so what was accidentally released was basically what we had already heard through the media from a "source" correct? That she hyperventilated and asked for a sedative? Big whoop.

What is soooo horrible that Baez doesn't want it released? The fact that we can put 2 and 2 together and come up with his client is a lying, murdering whore???? That fact that Casey knew the remains were Caylee's because she killed her and dumped her there like trash. Really, Casey, you're the trash, hun. Should have double bagged your skank self and jumped off a bridge before you ever thought of laying a finger on that baby. Just sayin.     

What I really want is the video!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM CHANNEL 6......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com

Thanks for sharing Dolce. I think Jessica is a bit confused about "all sides" and "swayed" she definitely has a problem reporting and keeping her personal feelings out of it. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2009, 08:42:43 AM »

THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM CHANNEL 6......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com

and your response was "Bite me"???

I am still working on my response.... LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »

ok, so what was accidentally released was basically what we had already heard through the media from a "source" correct? That she hyperventilated and asked for a sedative? Big whoop.

What is soooo horrible that Baez doesn't want it released? The fact that we can put 2 and 2 together and come up with his client is a lying, murdering whore???? That fact that Casey knew the remains were Caylee's because she killed her and dumped her there like trash. Really, Casey, you're the trash, hun. Should have double bagged your skank self and jumped off a bridge before you ever thought of laying a finger on that baby. Just sayin.     

What I really want is the video!!!

Amen she should have bagged herself and ended it she is a waste of humanity!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »

Thanks Hazeleyes78.Hope your son is doing better.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2009, 08:47:46 AM »

Dear Jessica,

xxoo,

Dolce

For some reason this picture of a cat with cheese on its poor little head is funny to me this morning. Must be the Excederin kicking in. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2009, 08:52:33 AM »

Do No Evil 
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:52 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Thanks.  I hope your son is doing better.

Thank you, he has a cellulitis elbow
which can get bad and need surgery but thank god i am a over prot. mother and notice all marks on him, ever since hehad the samethig on knee and i didnt catch it in time and it got in his joint (at age 4) and teh had to do surgery, which it was a septic (sp ? ) knee. So saw the signs on elbow, and started asking him what happen and him snd his skateboard  had a accident, last monday and wecleaned the little scratch well that doest always work, then it turned in to a hot red tumor looking thing and went from elbow to all up forearm and so even normal treatment on this little scratch i mean little ended up being cellulitis staph infection, then in ER my son passes out on the bsthroom floor, out of all places the bathroom floor, with IV in him... poor thing but that was just due to they wouldnt let him eat in case they had to do surgery so he hadnt ate at leaset 10 hours. so by the time they got us in a room @ 230 am(9 hours after first going to ER) i couldnt sleep!
neways sorry O/T.......
but he is good now and we home,
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2009, 08:54:22 AM »

MY RESPONSE TO JESSICA DENAFRIO'S EMAIL
Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Very sorry to hear about your son.  I will add you all to my prayers.

Don't worry about double posting, I find things the second time reading them that I did not find the first! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2009, 08:57:59 AM »

Dear Jessica,

xxoo,

Dolce

For some reason this picture of a cat with cheese on its poor little head is funny to me this morning. Must be the Excederin kicking in. 

Poor kitty!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:20 AM »

GNM,CC....... good work.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2009, 09:00:22 AM »

Hazeleyes - Thank God he's better now - and thank God you're a protective mom!     
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2009, 09:00:32 AM »

Thank u all in regards to my son!
Just hope he doesnt want to skateboard anymore (yeah right he thinks he is going to be pro  )
boys never learn
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:46 AM »

Good response Dolce!     
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »

MY RESPONSE TO JESSICA DENAFRIO'S EMAIL
Jessica

I have invested my time into the Caylee Anthony case since she first went missing.  I was fooled, just as many others where, by this family and sympathized with them as well as did thousands of others.  Watching all of the coverage and seeing first hand the actions taken by this family is appalling, and I sit back and wonder "Where is Caylee in all of this charade?"  It is sad, but I believe not just Casey has threw her out as trash, but also her family has done so for the cash.
I watch other news programs now as I do not think that Channel 6 has enough sense to take you off of this case and put another investigative reporter on it since you seem to feel a connection to Casey.  I have watched you get hammered by media heads such as Nancy Grace, and while I do not always agree with her approach, she has been spot on with you.
I believe that you want to run an unbiased story and not pass judgement either way, but you have and you do each time you report with this case.  I speak with many people on a regular basis, solely about this case, and your name has come up, but as someone who is laughed at and made fun of.  It is unfortunate you have aloud your career to suffer based on a bad decision to side with this family, however do not worry as it seems you are not the only person they have brought down to their level.
I hope that Channel 6 pulls you from this story, you have absolutely no credibility.

Regards,

Well said Dolce!!! Guess that beat the cheese-headed cat by a few miles!   

You know, after Georgie boy spewed all that lady, good mother, tough times bullsh*t I would have loved to have been there to ask, "Well, then who murdered Caylee? If not Casey, then which one of you was it? You or Cindy or Lee?"

Wonder what his flustered response to that would have been?

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:24 AM »

This picture kills me.   I'd like to smack their faces.    What is wrong with these people?   
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

Where did that original photo come from?  I have seen GA but never Cindy.  TIA

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »

This picture kills me.   I'd like to smack their faces.    What is wrong with these people?   
Note to the Evil Mistress of Doom and the Ball-less One: Time to decrease the "happy pills". Damn, can't you people do ANYTHING right?? EMOD, you're supposed to be a nurse. Can't you read an Rx properly?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 09:17:27 AM »

WDBO Local News      
Baez faces another Florida Bar investigation
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 8, 2009 8:05 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The attorney for Casey Anthony is the subject of yet another Florida Bar investigation stemming from comments made by a private investigator who used to work for the defense team.

PI Dominic Casey, who worked for defense attorney Jose Baez until October of 2008, told investigators that during the search for Caylee someone told him not to call 911 if he found her remains.

The part of the interview where Dominic Casey explains who told him that has been redacted by the judge.

Now, someone has filed a Florida Bar complaint asking them to look into whether Baez was the one who gave Dominic Casey those instructions.

Baez's spokeswoman responded:

"Mr. Baez has done nothing unethical throughout the investigation and as Casey Anthony's defense lawyer. He and his counsel will respond at the appropriate time to refute any and all of untrue allegations."

The bar previously launched an investigation into whether Baez was unethically brokering a deal to sell her story.  He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/baez-faces-another-florida-bar.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.