May 22, 2024, 01:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391232 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1500 on: September 25, 2008, 10:18:35 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!
right..that's exactly what I thought.  Where did we read the first thing she said was "what did you do?"  that's more like it, she knows casey is a head case
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1501 on: September 25, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED TODAY: The Hospital for Sick Children, Help Find Caylee Anthony
JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse
JOINED 9/23: Protect our children act..Senate Bill 1738, Help Find Austin Large

HMMMM I wonder how she is going to help any of these groups, since she cant leave her house, and eventually she will be in jail .....PTSD you gotta be kidding me
Her attorney probably advised her to do this so it would look good when she appears before the Judge.

If I was that little Hershey's squirt Jose Baez.... I would be jumping up and down
on her laptop in a pair of football cleats.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 25, 2008, 10:18:39 PM »

I keep trying to figure out where Casey could have gotten so much information about ZG. The simplest solution is that she saw the guest card at the apartment complex, saw the woman and her car and took it from there. It also make me wonder about some kind of identity theft activity.

I don't know how soon in the process the apartment would have run a credit check, but could it be that somehow that was intercepted or she got ahold of the form? I keep thinking Casey is involved in something beyond what we know now. This goes against the "keep it simple" principle, but nothing seems to be simple...

But, then again, if she was stealing identities, why would she need to steal from her friends and use mom's credit card... OK - answered my own question - maybe...

I wonder if it was ZG id in her wallet. ZG said she lost it before the summer but its still wierd that she found her id and info from sawgrass......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: September 25, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

From WS:

600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!
O yippee... that means I have a long homework project this weekend.  600 more pages!!!  I cannot wait!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1504 on: September 25, 2008, 10:19:57 PM »

From WS:

I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1505 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:35 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/09/casey-anthony-i.html#comment-131857862
Posted by: Telling The Truth | September 23, 2008 at 09:02 AM

"Thats why Baez said, about the FBI Lab not wanting to know the truth.(Either the OCSO is misrepresenting what the "preliminaries" are saying OR someone did something to the tests.

Does anyone know why Mark Furman was in town in the beginning when they were collecting evidence???

What case (??OJ??) was the guy on NG speaking of about LAB tampering within the FBI Lab in the mid 90's. I know the OJ case was in the mid 90's 94-95 to be exact."

OH.. So is Baez going to suggest Mark Furman of tampering with evidence in this case?

This chick is totally off her nut.

Yep, she's totally wacked
I think she's got to have come from the same gene pool as the anthonys.  seriously.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse

HMMMM I wonder how she is going to help any of these groups, since she cant leave her house, and eventually she will be in jail .....PTSD you gotta be kidding me
Her attorney probably advised her to do this so it would look good when she appears before the Judge.

If I was that little Hershey's squirt Jose Baez.... I would be jumping up and down
on her laptop in a pair of football cleats.

with her fingers still on keyboard too!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:45 PM »

I think Lee was talking about the ID that belonged to someone else in Casey's wallet too. I think in the beginning Lee really was trying to help LE until he realized his sis was up to her eyeballs in trouble. I don't get Casey's anger because the LE doesn't believe her as LP put it tonight "tiny bit of truth in each lie" and then LE confronts her with ZG doesn't even know you. I know she doesn't but even if she did she wouldn't be crazy enough to say oh yeah I took the kid and would Casey really use a recycle bin that close to her car ?HMMMMM as complicated as we have tried to make this be? then there is Lee talking about how bad the odor is in the garage , He can only sit there a minute or 2 and has to leave and come back and Casey just sits there so mentally she's out there and she's been riding around with that and dealt with it.OH God
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:46 PM »

From WS:

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: September 25, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »

From WS:

O yippee... that means I have a long homework project this weekend.  600 more pages!!!  I cannot wait!!!

LOL.... I know , I am pathetic.... like a kid at Christmas waiting to see what Santa left in my stocking.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: September 25, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

It's a farce.  She had to be instructed to do that, to look human, as I mentioned ealier.  She probably just joined and will never do a damn thing, let alone look at it again.

Klaas,  if that was Tony, the ex,  what was his Monkey name, just Tony?

She probably let people become her friends because her friends she once had thats she talked to on myspace and facebook want nothing to do with ... Maybe she is looking for another Booty Call ...

I have a myspace , and I would dare let her be my friend, she makes me sick ,,, I do not want tolook at another pic of her

You got that right!  ALL her friends have dumped her!  She needs her fantasy friends to pick feed her ego.    I'm surprised any guy would want her, after seeing how many other men she's been with.  EEeeewweeee!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1512 on: September 25, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

Welcome Spring2!  (I am not mean..I swear) 
I know that she is confined to her home, I do not believe that she was restricted from the internet.  Now, I can see her lawyer restricting her from the internet, but as far as I know he has not done so...there was a question about her contact to a minor, but that never went much of anywhere either.

Welcome again!  Have a banana..I know they are being thrown around here. Smile

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 25, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »

I think Baez advised her to go to church, wear some religious jewelry, act as if she cares about kids.  Defense lawyers usually ask their clients to do these things to win over gullible people.  Casey isn't Catholic and she has a rosary draped around her neck.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:14 PM »

Caylee and Casey have been basically missing for a month.

...first thing Cindy says is  who took her ... who took her???? 

Right.

Only in the Anthony family, folks!
right..that's exactly what I thought.  Where did we read the first thing she said was "what did you do?"  that's more like it, she knows casey is a head case

Casey probably threatened her mother when she left the house on 6/15 and that is why Cindy was such a basketcase for 31 days... as soon as she saw Casey without Caylee she should have asked her "what did you do????"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:30 PM »

Ok I am just catching Nancy Grace...Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:53 PM »

From WS:

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages

ALSO, I think those deleted emails are very PERTINENT to this case,  when and if they've retrieved them yet.  Otherwise, she wouldn't have deleted them.   Those are evidence to bring up as a surpise during the case.  They need SOMETHING left to shock the jurors.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

Nobody answered my question Hasnt TES Searched the landfill?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

I thought these "moods" from Casey's Facebook were interesting.  Looks like she deleted all activity from her wall from April through August 29

Jan 19
Casey what's the best way to evade cannon fire? Do a snazzy barrel roll. problem solved! 3:09pm

9/14/07
Casey is confused... so confused. 5:26pm

9/23/07
Casey is getting ready for some BIG changes. 8:46pm

9/22/07
Casey is ummm, yeah. in one of THOSE moods. 8:32pm
Casey is ready to get the hell out of here. 4:33pm

9/20/07
Casey is stressed beyond belief. 11:23am

9/5/07
Casey is bummed out. you have NO idea Sad. 4:31pm
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1519 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »

From WS:

They have released Casey's phone messages.

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.