May 22, 2024, 06:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391329 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #560 on: September 25, 2008, 02:37:58 AM »

HI everyone again... oh, and just in case you guys were wondering... i am a girl, not a guy, cuz maybe the Vince in my name is confusing.. it just stands for Vince Vaughn... lame, i know, i just find him really funny and handsome... so its my obsession-stalker name for him... should really be Vince's Vixen... you know, but anyway...

i have a question about Casey selling Caylee to someone in Puerto Rico... The way they would have to get to Puerto Rico is on a plane, right? And they would both need passports.. Does anyone know if either of them or both had passports at that time??? And wouldn't the airport have documentation of this?... As for this fitting in with the chloroform, maybe she used it to knock Caylee out so she didn't notice when Casey was handing her over to her "new family"??? but then why would it be in the trunk if she went to Puerto Rico... unless the "new family" went to Orlando to buy her there... Casey put Caylee in the trunk and she suffocated with the large amount of chloroform and Casey didn't know what to do because she died... So maybe she was planning on the selling, but it didn't get that far...

Thoughts??? 

~Vixen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: September 25, 2008, 02:40:53 AM »

Any Mods available??  I've got text messages!!  Don't know what to do with them.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 25, 2008, 02:47:14 AM »

HI everyone again... oh, and just in case you guys were wondering... i am a girl, not a guy, cuz maybe the Vince in my name is confusing.. it just stands for Vince Vaughn... lame, i know, i just find him really funny and handsome... so its my obsession-stalker name for him... should really be Vince's Vixen... you know, but anyway...

i have a question about Casey selling Caylee to someone in Puerto Rico... The way they would have to get to Puerto Rico is on a plane, right? And they would both need passports.. Does anyone know if either of them or both had passports at that time??? And wouldn't the airport have documentation of this?... As for this fitting in with the chloroform, maybe she used it to knock Caylee out so she didn't notice when Casey was handing her over to her "new family"??? but then why would it be in the trunk if she went to Puerto Rico... unless the "new family" went to Orlando to buy her there... Casey put Caylee in the trunk and she suffocated with the large amount of chloroform and Casey didn't know what to do because she died... So maybe she was planning on the selling, but it didn't get that far...

Thoughts??? 

~Vixen

Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory like the U.S. Virgin islands and there is no need for a passport to travel there.  Ive been to Puerto rico and did have a passport but I needed it for a cruise I took from there. Im sure LE did check out the fact that 3 of Caseys friends went there.  I think Casey just was telling another one of her many lies to pacify her mother for awhile.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: September 25, 2008, 02:48:49 AM »

Thoughts??? 

~Vixen

in this day and age I just dont think caylee is in PR  she wasnt allowed on a plane without one

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: September 25, 2008, 03:02:40 AM »

Any Mods available??  I've got text messages!!  Don't know what to do with them.

Okay, no response so I'm going to attempt to put them on the Documents thread for 9/23.
I've got three files containing all of the texts between Amy and Casey, plus Jesse and Troys.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: September 25, 2008, 03:40:58 AM »

Okay, no response so I'm going to attempt to put them on the Documents thread for 9/23.
I've got three files containing all of the texts between Amy and Casey, plus Jesse and Troys.

Good for you, FL Grammy!

However, you never linked the docs there.

Can you send them to me at brandibb @ gmail.com

I will load them on my site and post links to them

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 25, 2008, 03:43:39 AM »

Good for you, FL Grammy!

Nevermind, you got them posted fine over there Wink

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: September 25, 2008, 03:44:28 AM »

Good for you, FL Grammy!

Thank God!!  I've been over in documents trying to upload these files and some are too big.  I'm going to email them to you now.  They will be coming from kwmollman@hotmail.com
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #568 on: September 25, 2008, 03:49:29 AM »

Thoughts??? 

~Vixen

Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory like the U.S. Virgin islands and there is no need for a passport to travel there.  Ive been to Puerto rico and did have a passport but I needed it for a cruise I took from there. Im sure LE did check out the fact that 3 of Caseys friends went there.  I think Casey just was telling another one of her many lies to pacify her mother for awhile.

It's BS, IMHO, Caylee is dead, no one would buy her.

And my daughter was in PR this year, flew in, no passport needed.

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #569 on: September 25, 2008, 03:50:26 AM »

Thanks for those links.  I have a question, has anyone deciphered these numbers and whom they belong to?  I've figured out the easy one (KC) but I'm too tired to figure the rest out tonight.  Thought I'd save myself some time if somebody already figured it out.  Thanks!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 25, 2008, 03:54:13 AM »

Thanks for those links.  I have a question, has anyone deciphered these numbers and whom they belong to?  I've figured out the easy one (KC) but I'm too tired to figure the rest out tonight.  Thought I'd save myself some time if somebody already figured it out.  Thanks!

I am afraid I am an idiot when it comes to texting. I have never texted anything in my life!  LOL

But is ((edit)) Casey?

And how come all of these seem to be incoming messages?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:48:03 AM by klaasend » Logged

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #571 on: September 25, 2008, 03:55:20 AM »

Sorry but I was out all day yesterday

I still only see the same docs at Orlando Sentinel

Is that all that has been released?

TIA

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 25, 2008, 03:56:49 AM »

I am afraid I am an idiot when it comes to texting. I have never texted anything in my life!  LOL

But is ((edit)) Casey?

No, Casey's ends in 619-9286
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:48:23 AM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 25, 2008, 03:57:48 AM »

TIA

We got a hold of Cindy's cell records, Troy and Brittany's Text messages, and FL Grammy just got us Amy's text messages since 9-23.

They are all at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.new#new

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: September 25, 2008, 03:57:51 AM »

I'm guessing they're all incoming that have been released just to show what Casey was texting (sending).
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: September 25, 2008, 03:59:16 AM »

TIA

We got a hold of Cindy's cell records, Troy and Brittany's Text messages, and FL Grammy just got us Amy's text messages since 9-23.

They are all at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.new#new
great!, thank you.

now, we need to figure out "who's who", but I'm going to have to go to bed, it's waaaaay past my bedtime
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: September 25, 2008, 04:03:38 AM »

But is ((edit)) Casey?

Bradi, I'm having technical difficulties.  I didn't realize I couldn't send out an email that exceeded 10 MBs.  So I just sent you Part 3 of Amy's texts - it includes outgoing too.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:48:55 AM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: September 25, 2008, 04:04:50 AM »

But is (edit)) Casey?

Bradi, I'm having technical difficulties.  I didn't realize I couldn't send out an email that exceeded 10 MBs.  So I just sent you Part 3 of Amy's texts - it includes outgoing too.

Thanks, FL Grammy ... just post them all over in the document thread here at scared monkeys. You posted the other 2 just fine.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:54:55 AM by klaasend » Logged

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 25, 2008, 04:09:29 AM »

808-**** LA
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:55:22 AM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 25, 2008, 04:10:31 AM »

808-**** LA

heh .. thanks. Keep 'em coming when you figure them out Wink
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:55:37 AM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.