May 17, 2024, 12:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599807 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1360 on: January 10, 2010, 01:14:07 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys and peace out... an angelic monkey
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
k2 going down.....Dr.Phil going up.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 10, 2010, 01:16:30 AM »

Time will tell.I will be patient,for as long as the lord above gives me.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: January 10, 2010, 01:17:47 AM »

BLAST FROM THE PAST (sorry I did not save link, but it's from SM front page)

Natalee Holloway; Saturday June 11

According to Fox News scroll and the AP; a fourth suspect has been arrested in Aruba in conjunction with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The investigators are not discussing it at this time. Thanks to the Riehl World for the initial information. Looks as though the AP is now confirming it as well. Also, thanks to Chris Lupo for the tip this morning!

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

*** PRESS CONFERENCE AT 4:00PM EDT *** via ArubaTag

Bondia, a local paper in Papiomento, is saying

However, sources of Bon Dia Aruba confirmed that none [referring to a confession being made] of this is true and that very probably authorities are going to take steps against the two media outlets. Already Commisionary Dompig assured that he was going to ask for AP to rectify their story and from what he could understand, AP agreed to do so.” (Translation by Aruba Girl)

Local Radio is reporting that the Prime Minister is upset that CNN is not retracting the story. (Hat tip Leila)

1015 - Van der Straten (head of investigation) on the air, he defends his police department. Info is false about confession. They’re investigating still. (Liela)

Police Official said that the news was not correct, and pleaded trough TOP FM to give their investigation team a chance to work on the case. According to Police Official Mr. Jan van de Straten this kind of false news is ruining their investigation. (Teo) 

1035 Local Radio has a call in show going, the conversation is all about CNN calling itself the most trusted name in news and they are not telling the truth! The population is very upset, very upset!

1041 Press Conference starting very soon

Prosecution service is giving information, “At this moment neither confirm or deny information from any sources, they are at a crucial moment in the investigation, and they have 5 suspects in custody.” (not exact, but very close)

Press conference ends.

The Dutch legal system has 6 hours before they need to give the status of a detainee. So the person who was picked up today is not officially a suspect

Amy has this news (not confirmed)

Blood has been found in the silver Honda Civic impounded Thursday by officials, this car is supposedly owned by the suspect detained in the case of missing Natalee Holloway, Joran van der Sloot.
The biological parents of Natalee Holloway had supposedly taken blood tests yesterday, to confirm if the blood found in the car is indeed from Natalee. The results are known. Hopefully this will be revealed in the press conference of this morning at 10 AM. This news is yet to be confirmed TOM - It was not confirmed at the press conference.

HyScience wonders “Are we looking at the possibility of an accidental death, possibly from an overdose of ….. ? Could the fourth suspect be the/a ’seller’ ? ” Pure supposition, but an interesting thought.

Fox News Television is reporting that Suspect has confessed to killing Natalee. via HyScience. Local coverage still has not said so.

(Red) Whether the confession story turns out to be true or not; it was irresponsible of CNN to go with it before the family was ever notified first. Then the rest of the media followed. No one should ever find out their child may have passed away by the media. CNN - The compassionate news network. (Red)

UPDATE - 1:45 pm - Family feeling the strain of this experience. I cannot even imagine the stress and strain and the toll that this would take upon an individual? Remember, what this is all about, Natalee & her family.

Holloway’s mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, is feeling the strain, her brother-in-law told the AP as prosecutors prepared to make a statement Saturday morning.

When asked whether she was holding up, Tom “Jar” Twitty said, “No … She has had amazing stamina up until now, but …”

The women in the family remained sequestered in their hotel rooms while the Twitty brothers stood in the lobby, looking stressed amid a gay scene of tourists pouring onto a brightly colored bus outside advertising “Xtreme Party Cruise.”

That is tough and has to be heart breaking.

Hat Tip: RunningFromArlene

June 11th, 2005 at 09:54am Posted by Scared Monkeys | Natalee Holloway |

And THAT is when we knew the fix was in.  Everything since has just been obfuscation.  That's it in a nutshell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: January 10, 2010, 01:20:27 AM »

TICK_TOCK...  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: January 10, 2010, 01:22:55 AM »

TICK_TOCK...  

PATTERNS..PATTERNS..PATTERNS...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: January 10, 2010, 01:24:44 AM »

Just reporting in.... It is cold!!   17 Degrees and snow on the ground that is frozen.
My road is closed. 
My house is warm and no pipes have frozen, thank goodness.
Hudson and I gathered in supplies on Wednesday, so we are good for another day or two.

Two pit bulls came into my yard on Wednesday and attacked Hudson.  I don't know where
they came from.  There was blood everywhere.  Hudson held his own and only has two bites
on his leg and one on his cheek.  His leg is swollen, but he is OK.  I went to the rescue with a
broom....just like the witchy Julia Renfro.

I loved reading the legal documents from the Dr. Phil case.  Remember Australia wouln't let
Joran into their country when he wanted to go there.  I love those Aussies for that.
I think the Kalpoes are in between a rock and a hard place.

There was more than one person attacked.  Others here were attacked as well.
Billb did his share of the attacks.  Go figure!

Glad you are OK Magnolia.  I got a little concerned when we had a Civil Defense notice for the B'ham area instead of the usual weather notice.  I think it had iced very quickly.  I still have one kid there as well.

Remember Hudson's bites are likely puncture wounds and so can get infected easily.  Watch him closely for signs of infection or fever or anything systemic.  If you have some anitbiotics, might be good to give him some or ask vet about that.  Poor goggie!  We have had two pits roaming the neighborhood lately as well and I just never let my little Yorkie out alone not even on front porch which had railing with gate.  One was spotted running home carrying a white sweater, too.  I guess it was making a warmer bed, lol.

CBB just gets better and better with her avatars, doesn't she.  Yours is adorable.

Thanks on the Avi.  I like it too.  CBB does good work.
Hudson is good to let me Dr. him.  The Vet told me what to do and I had all the meds here.
Nearly half the swelling is gone from his leg, so I figure it is improving.
I got my pistol out in case the pit bulls came back and shot a hole in the porch before I knew what was
happening.
The road over the mountain is solid ice so we are stuck, but it is going to 34 tomorrow, so maybe we
can get out.  Hudson is craving a McDonalds.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: January 10, 2010, 01:30:46 AM »

I'm so glad to hear that you and Hudson are safe and warm!  Poor Hudson, I hope he'll recover from his battle wounds soon!  I'm so glad you have him...and I can just imagine you going after the attackers with that broom!    

Ever since Klaas posted that last picture of witchypoo I've thought about a thousand times how much better I'd feel if I could just b_tch slap her one good time!  That stupid ho obviously doesn't believe in karma.  Or maybe she just gets lost in the bottle too much and can't control the lies that spew in her stupors...either way I do believe she'll get what she deserves one day.
I hope it's soon!  

I agree about the attacks.  The negativity was not one sided either. 

From my perspective Janet has never hesitated to attack or attempt to discredit any post I or any other poster here has made that she doesn't agree with, regardless of how outdated or unrelated the "back up" she uses to do it with is.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't expect some negativity when the subject she chose and speculation regarding it is the total opposite of Beth's description of the same.  It was her choice to make that parting comment that I posted a snip of for billb last night, so why keep trying to stir it all up again...how does that help anything?

And I actually thought there had been some pretty good discussions taking place before those comments last night too!  

JMO

Well, apparently some discussions are more welcome by some than others. 

But I know for a fact some people won't post along side accusations of taking pay and bribes and people saying they hope they got a lot of money referring to de Vries, Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, etc.

Beth has certainly NEVER expressed such sentiments but the opposite.  Expecting people to agree with all that is just a bit much in my opinion.  Same for taking young Kyle's word as gospel when he was apparently just  trying to sell a video to the highest bidder.

I always say I think what I think and know what I know and that's just the way it is.  I don't have to defend or explain my conclusions.  I'd have to hear those accusations from Beth or Red or someone in a better position to know than any of us posters.  And I've been on this since it was a local rumor and TylerGal's DH was contacting RWV and this blog about it.  Same for others and I won't participate in insulting those who have tried to help Beth the most and been here the longest for her.  It's just not right.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: January 10, 2010, 01:47:20 AM »

Good Night 2NJSons_Mom, Anna, Magnolia and guests...!

My booklet, should I ever publish it, will be a selection of deleted posts that I hold
on the side...just in case I ever need them.

Thanks to everyone who provided positive information for review and discussion.
I love it when it is like that.  No stress...nice people.

See you tomorrow...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: January 10, 2010, 01:50:57 AM »

TxMom and Agraria....you snuck in at the last moment....Good night to you too.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1369 on: January 10, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »

I'm so glad to hear that you and Hudson are safe and warm!  Poor Hudson, I hope he'll recover from his battle wounds soon!  I'm so glad you have him...and I can just imagine you going after the attackers with that broom!    

Ever since Klaas posted that last picture of witchypoo I've thought about a thousand times how much better I'd feel if I could just b_tch slap her one good time!  That stupid ho obviously doesn't believe in karma.  Or maybe she just gets lost in the bottle too much and can't control the lies that spew in her stupors...either way I do believe she'll get what she deserves one day.
I hope it's soon!  

I agree about the attacks.  The negativity was not one sided either. 

From my perspective Janet has never hesitated to attack or attempt to discredit any post I or any other poster here has made that she doesn't agree with, regardless of how outdated or unrelated the "back up" she uses to do it with is.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't expect some negativity when the subject she chose and speculation regarding it is the total opposite of Beth's description of the same.  It was her choice to make that parting comment that I posted a snip of for billb last night, so why keep trying to stir it all up again...how does that help anything?

And I actually thought there had been some pretty good discussions taking place before those comments last night too!  

JMO

Well, apparently some discussions are more welcome by some than others. 

But I know for a fact some people won't post along side accusations of taking pay and bribes and people saying they hope they got a lot of money referring to de Vries, Tim Miller, Dave Holloway, etc.

Beth has certainly NEVER expressed such sentiments but the opposite.  Expecting people to agree with all that is just a bit much in my opinion.  Same for taking young Kyle's word as gospel when he was apparently just  trying to sell a video to the highest bidder.

I always say I think what I think and know what I know and that's just the way it is.  I don't have to defend or explain my conclusions.  I'd have to hear those accusations from Beth or Red or someone in a better position to know than any of us posters.  And I've been on this since it was a local rumor and TylerGal's DH was contacting RWV and this blog about it.  Same for others and I won't participate in insulting those who have tried to help Beth the most and been here the longest for her.  It's just not right.

I agree Anna. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: January 10, 2010, 01:54:17 AM »

TxMom and Agraria....you snuck in at the last moment....Good night to you too.

Good night Mere, stay warm!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: January 10, 2010, 02:55:46 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: January 10, 2010, 10:25:43 AM »

Just reporting in.... It is cold!!   17 Degrees and snow on the ground that is frozen.
My road is closed. 
Hudson and I gathered in supplies on Wednesday, so we are good for another day or two.

Two pit bulls came into my yard on Wednesday and attacked Hudson.  I don't know where
they came from.  There was blood everywhere.  Hudson held his own and only has two bites
on his leg and one on his cheek.  His leg is swollen, but he is OK.  I went to the rescue with a

I loved reading the legal documents from the Dr. Phil case.  Remember Australia wouln't let
Joran into their country when he wanted to go there.  I love those Aussies for that.

Magnolia I just read this post.  Sorry to hear that Hudson was hurt.  Pitbulls are a scary breed and rightfully so.  Next time don't put yourself between a dog fight like that unless you have a gun to shoot one    Get a baseball bat.  I have broken up my share of fights with my yellow lab and my pitbull.  Every once in a while they would go at it and we would all jump up and scream. Lab held her own when she fought but there are some pitbulls that are stronger and built differently and those are the ones who are more dangerous.

Hope Hudson is better today.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: January 10, 2010, 12:20:42 PM »

Just reporting in.... It is cold!!   17 Degrees and snow on the ground that is frozen.
My road is closed. 

Magnolia I just read this post.  Sorry to hear that Hudson was hurt.  Pitbulls are a scary breed and rightfully so.  Next time don't put yourself between a dog fight like that unless you have a gun to shoot one    Get a baseball bat.  I have broken up my share of fights with my yellow lab and my pitbull.  Every once in a while they would go at it and we would all jump up and scream. Lab held her own when she fought but there are some pitbulls that are stronger and built differently and those are the ones who are more dangerous.

Hudson is better, thanks San.  I got out my pistol in case the pitbulls came back and promptly shot a hole in
the porch.  It made be laugh.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: January 10, 2010, 12:32:57 PM »

My booklet, should I ever publish it, will be a selection of deleted posts that I hold

See you tomorrow...!

I must have logged off before you posted this, Mere!   Just think of all the pearls of wisdom that were lost during the early crashes, too.   Considering the collaborative effort in our discussions we'd all have quite a few co-authors to recognize.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: January 10, 2010, 12:54:05 PM »

My road is closed. 

Hudson is better, thanks San.  I got out my pistol in case the pitbulls came back and promptly shot a hole in
the porch.  It made be laugh.

Magnolia,
I'm so glad you weren't hurt going after those dogs with the broom.  When the weather is better I hope you'll get out and get comfortable with your pistol.  A shot in the dirt would probably scare them off, but if one were to come toward you I want you to be able to aim and stop them!  Maybe you have a relative or friend that will come and help you set up a range to do some target shooting.  There are targets you can buy or you can make your own.  I can think of some that would be fun.... Monkey Devil! 

We keep firecrackers and/or bottle rockets behind my door year round for stray dogs and/or neighbor dogs that tend to come in our yard and try to fight our dogs.  The noise will usually scare them off.  We used some to scare off a bunch of wild turkeys that were all in the trees around our house recently!  (I didn't know it before, but when a turkey poops it's far more substantial than bird poop; oldest son didn't appreciate it on his truck! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: January 10, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »

See you tomorrow...!

I must have logged off before you posted this, Mere!   Just think of all the pearls of wisdom that were lost during the early crashes, too.   Considering the collaborative effort in our discussions we'd all have quite a few co-authors to recognize.     

I agree with Mere and 2NJ.  I would like to see all of the positive information that has been compiled here..
I would hate to be such a cynic as to only look for the ugly side of people who have tried to help find
Natalee.  I don't think most of us are the kind of people to spread lies and slander.  It is so unbecoming.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1377 on: January 10, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »

From Klaas's post:

Tourism

The Minister of Tourism is working on
privatizing Aruba Tourism Authority, snipped.

I would like to know who ever thought that the Tourism Authority should be a part of the government in the first place.

TM, Magnolia, Mere, Anna and any one I may have missed I just want you to know I agree with every word you posted.

Magnolia, hope Hudson is getting better.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: January 10, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

12/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 16

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

xmas get together of ah&sf aruba hospitality & security foundation

day 22 of december 2009 nightfall, at chino latin, aruba hospitality & security foundation (a.h.& s.f.) owing to as his “xmas get together” cu visibility team (v.t.) y police. at the ocasion here the chairman of the owing to.h.& s.f. come across, jan van nes, owing to gradici the v.t. y police for her trabao good cu they're haci. e’la desea all one feliz pasco y good year new for they y they family. jan van nes owing to splica also cu the year here is the ultimo year cu the is chairman of the owing to.h. & s.f., the is go retira. at the ocasion here e’la introduci jesus cardoso, general manager of occidental hotels & resorts cu will open the year new because; chairman new of the owing to.h. & s.f. sr. cardoso also owing to take away one word cortico. after esnan present owing to stay together in one ambiente fantastico.

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/04/20/the-occidental-grand-resort-supports-education/

http://business-aruba.com/press/

snip:
Resort General Manager Jesus Cardoso-González announced he is thrilled to be able to bring this holiday classic to his guests, something new this year to Palm Beach. “I have seen Kiril perform, and as an enthusiastic fan of dance, I can only describe it as “simply breathtaking;” we are very excited to be hosting “The Nutcracker” this year.”
snip:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nwbJXUKHsY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9nwbJXUKHsY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Related to Adrian and Aitana Cardoso? 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Occidental-Grand-Aruba/1670565695

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: January 10, 2010, 03:49:05 PM »

From Klaas's post:

Tourism

The Minister of Tourism is working on
privatizing Aruba Tourism Authority, snipped.

I would like to know who ever thought that the Tourism Authority should be a part of the government in the first place.

TM, Magnolia, Mere, Anna and any one I may have missed I just want you to know I agree with every word you posted.

Magnolia, hope Hudson is getting better.

Good question SuzieQ!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.